Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304039 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:31:23 PM

I don´t have any AMHASH units at the moment but it´s always on the radar and I have an accumulation plan which will kick in soon most likely. Dumped it all and loaded up on B.MINE. This will gradually go to zero over the next 110 days or so all the while paying a rather fat dividend. Which i would like to reinvest in AMHASH over the period especially if BTC could somehow stop tanking and get more stabilized on a higher level. And it would be really really good for me if Havelock stayed around for the next 15 weeks at least.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:33:28 PM

Just to put your mind a bit at ease, you can just ignore anything LambChop says, he's the biggest troll on this forum. Whether what he says is right or wrong, he's just trying to wind everyone up and piss them off. That's how he get his jollies.

Lol, when you can't refute the fact, stoop down to ad hominem.  No wonder you got kicked from default trust.

Still pimping AM & its byproducts I see?  I'm sure the folks who bought into your wisdom can't thank you enough Cheesy

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:38:58 PM

So NotLambchop, gimme odds on Havelock still being among us fifteen weeks from now.

Thanking you beforehand, g

NotLambchop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:52:20 PM

So NotLambchop, gimme odds on Havelock still being among us fifteen weeks from now.

Thanking you beforehand, g

You're asking me to guess what a Panamanian shelf company called The Panama Fund, which is purportedly losing money hand over fist, is planning to do in 15 weeks?  RLY?
Is this how you manage your money, by asking random d00ds from the internet to give you odds on shit that was structured specifically to defraud?
Do you also "invest" in all the ponzis in the gambling section, and act surprised when they okthxbai?
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 04:10:01 PM

We have been around since 2012 and we don't have any plans to go anywhere.  We have answered the "shelf company" claims countless times over the past year, but some "shelf people" still like to bring it up again and again.  Havelock is located and operates from Panama. Havelock is a small part of our overall investments portfolio and as a Bitcoin business and just like any Bitcoin related business has had losses during 2014. We still did very well during 2012 and 2013. We look forward to 2015 regardless of the price of btc/usd.

As on member here always says:

"Happy Investing"

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:18:01 PM

We have been around since 2012 and we don't have any plans to go anywhere.  We have answered the "shelf company" claims countless times over the past year, but some "shelf people" still like to bring it up again and again.  Havelock is located and operates from Panama. Havelock is a small part of our overall investments portfolio and as a Bitcoin business and just like any Bitcoin related business has had losses during 2014. We still did very well during 2012 and 2013. We look forward to 2015 regardless of the price of btc/usd.

As on member here always says:

"Happy Investing"

right dont pay attention to attention whoe.

could you answer the questions regarding your development plan tho: whats your plans for the future? any timescale?
NotLambchop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:21:00 PM

...We still did very well during 2012 and 2013...

Right.  Except that in 2012 & 2013 Havelock was not a Panamanian shelf.  It was run by a Canadian Anon going by Lightbox.
Ever since the ownership of Havelock was [allegedly] transferred to The Panama Fund, Havelock had shown only losses.
Nice try tho.

P.S: almost forgot--the future looks bright!

~Happy Investing.
P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:49:43 PM

Say of lambchop all you want, as usual, he has a point. Havelock has been bleeding money according to their own (ridiculously unspecific) financial 'statements', and the drop in BTC price will not have helped.
It also appears to be going nowhere (which I assume is not what they meant when they said "no plans to go anywhere"). Fund after fund goes inactive or delists and aside from AM/AMhash, pretty much nothing goes on there.
And then there is little pesky issue of violations of security regulations in almost any country outside Panama. Sooner or later someone is going to do something about that, and unless you live in Panama, its probably gonna affect you.

So no, I wouldnt keep a lot of coins on havelock either, but I think its also fair to say that AMhash, like AM, will continue operating even without havelock. I just hope they have contingency plans in place and dont get caught by surprise again as they were with Hashie.

Do you also "invest" in all the ponzis in the gambling section, and act surprised when they okthxbai?

He does.

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:55:39 PM

Say of lambchop all you want, as usual, he has a point. Havelock has been bleeding money according to their own (ridiculously unspecific) financial 'statements', and the drop in BTC price will not have helped.
It also appears to be going nowhere (which I assume is not what they meant when they said "no plans to go anywhere"). Fund after fund goes inactive or delists and aside from AM/AMhash, pretty much nothing goes on there.
And then there is little pesky issue of violations of security regulations in almost any country outside Panama. Sooner or later someone is going to do something about that, and unless you live in Panama, its probably gonna affect you.

So no, I wouldnt keep a lot of coins on havelock either, but I think its also fair to say that AMhash, like AM, will continue operating even without havelock. I just hope they have contingency plans in place and dont get caught by surprise again as they were with Hashie.

He does.

Actually I´ve done very well with all those so called ponzis. Started out six months ago without a clue about bitcoin with amount x. Haven´t added a single satoshi since then and now have amount 5x and earning 1.3x per month. So, it´s all good. Compound interest sure is a wonderful thing.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:04:03 PM

He does.

Actually I´ve done very well with all those so called ponzis. Started out six months ago without a clue about bitcoin with amount x. Haven´t added a single satoshi since then and now have amount 5x and earning 1.3x per month. So, it´s all good.

There are a finite number of solutions to your mathematical earning puzzle; x=0 being one of them.  How much of that did you make with AMHash?

flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:06:25 PM

No dividend announcements today (01-29-2015) whats going on?
Any official please tell us whats going on.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:08:56 PM

He does.

Actually I´ve done very well with all those so called ponzis. Started out six months ago without a clue about bitcoin with amount x. Haven´t added a single satoshi since then and now have amount 5x and earning 1.3x per month. So, it´s all good.

There are a finite number of solutions to your mathematical earning puzzle; x=0 being one of them.  How much of that did you make with AMHash?

I´ve only been in AMHASH for six weeks or so. They´did well for me last month, don´t have any units at the moment. It was a useful part of my earnings and of course kept working through reinvestments elsewhere. I keep churning the returns from my investments around to get maximum yield.

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:13:48 PM

It has been said that one of the major shortcomings of modern man is lack of understanding of exponential functions and compound interest can probably be added to that.  Grin

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:14:43 PM

Is the dividend for the day delayed, or is it not coming at all  Huh

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:15:23 PM

He does.

There are a finite number of solutions to your mathematical earning puzzle; x=0 being one of them.  How much of that did you make with AMHash?

I´ve only been in AMHASH for six weeks or so. They´did well for me last month, don´t have any untits at the moment. It was a useful part of my earnings and of course kept working through reinvestments elsewhere. I keep churning the returns from my investments around to get maximum yield.

FTFY.  AMHash was good for at least 2X plus divs if anyone was watching during the needless Hashie panic.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:16:21 PM

Holy shit!  SELL  SELL SELL!! I'm waiting Wink
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:17:50 PM

He does.

I´ve only been in AMHASH for six weeks or so. They´did well for me last month, don´t have any untits at the moment. It was a useful part of my earnings and of course kept working through reinvestments elsewhere. I keep churning the returns from my investments around to get maximum yield.

FTFY.  AMHash was good for at least 2X plus divs if anyone was watching during the needless Hashie panic.

I have this little plan, which I described above, involving B.MINE and AMHASH there at Havelock.

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:19:58 PM

Holy shit!  SELL  SELL SELL!! I'm waiting Wink

Time to panic dump all my shares? Okay sounds good Cheesy

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:21:24 PM

My B.MINE dividend always arrives at exactly 12:02.

flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:46:23 PM

It's not Havelock, it's Amhash, the dividend info is not updated there.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: