Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304039 times)
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:19:06 PM

AmHash we need answers here.
 Is the mining stopping ?
Or only the dividends ?
Are the dividends being accumulated during this interruption ? and will be paid in one big dividend at the return of the service Huh

Or it's a big zero all the way ?
Thx

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:32:00 PM

I've had a terrible bout of food poisoning this morning, been sick since 6:30am this morning Tongue

Which, is why I got the two companies I'd invested with mixed up.

Obviously, their staff are partially paid in Bitcoin Farm THs shares; so they are not going to stop mining Bitcoins Tongue

The staff are in a similarly position to people buying AMhash1 shares at Havelock; subject to Fiat Currency price of BTC and mining difficulty  Shocked

Their message explicitly indicates all Head Office clerical tasks are ceasing over the the holiday break; its not quantum physics Tongue  

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:42:10 PM

It sounds like payments will stop but mining will continue.

I can't imagine that one of the most reputable companies in bitcoinland would just stop paying because of a holiday.
flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:47:49 PM

That message is not clear, they should have gotten in details a bit, they created an unnecessary panic.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:54:56 PM

I can't imagine that one of the most reputable companies in bitcoinland would just stop paying because of a holiday.

The Bitcoin Farm was built in October 2013 with a BTC price $350, this is what staff expected to be getting in 2015 Tongue

The staff paid with AMHASH THs shares have had that part of their wages cut by 35% this year, because of the BTC price being $225 Shocked

I suppose, everyone can figure it out for themselves; why they've been given a 2 week holiday?
cateater

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:00:01 PM

Hey everyone. i agree with unclear details we need a complete answer of dividend payments.
we are paying 4 24/7
flame1012

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:14:15 PM

The Bitcoin Farm was built in October 2013 with a BTC price $350, this is what staff expected to be getting in 2015 Tongue

The staff paid with AMHASH THs shares have had that part of their wages cut by 35% this year, because of the BTC price being $225 Shocked

I suppose, everyone can figure it out for themselves; why they've been given a 2 week holiday?

You have a good point here, 2 weeks of holiday. BTC price up or we'll get busted.

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:32:35 PM

Returning to electricity costs, in China it is about 8 cent a watt (7.5-10.7 cent 2012).

Big users get additional discounts on this, so perhaps AMhash is paying around 7 cents a watt Roll Eyes

These figures are pure speculation or conjecture though Roll Eyes

Therefore, if BTC price stays at $225 until block halving in mid 2016, obviously BTC price will motor upwards before the Block Halving, but let's exclude that possibility from the calculation for simplicity sake.

These shares will be lost by owners when difficulty reaches 94 billion Shocked

It is quite conceivable these shares may continue to payout well after the block halving next year Tongue

Some of the old 1.2 watt equipment is still paying out after 2-3 years, but those purchases never experienced a block halving.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:30:00 PM

Do you have a source for this information or is it just FUD?
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:41:38 PM

Do you know what "FUD" means Cheesy

"Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda."

I don't think you know what the term means, come back to me when you've learnt to use the correct words Cheesy
flame1012

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:05:30 PM

Your talk sounded like you got this info from a source. So he wonders if you're information is based on facts/insider or not.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:09:00 PM

Uncertainty and doubt, yes. Fear, no.

How the heck do you trade this thing now ? Will the dividends accumulate and be paid when the break is over ?

flame1012

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:17:32 PM

Uncertainty and doubt, yes. Fear, no.

How the heck do you trade this thing now ? Will the dividends accumulate and be paid when the break is over ?

Accumulated dividends should be paid in advance if everything is ok.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:20:33 PM

"Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda."

I don't think you know what the term means, come back to me when you've learnt to use the correct words Cheesy

Thank you for explaining what FUD meant.  Based on that definition, your post is FUD because:

You claim that AM staff are paid in TH shares.  You claim that staff has had wages cut.  You claim that holiday is/can be a bad thing.

Where is proof or support for these statements?   Like flame1012 said, you speak like you have insider information yet offer no proof.  Hence the FUD until proven otherwise.  Smiley

Here is a list of Chinese Holidays:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Chinese_holidays

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:01:15 PM

Thank you for explaining what FUD meant.  Based on that definition, your post is FUD because:

You claim that AM staff are paid in TH shares.  You claim that staff has had wages cut.  You claim that holiday is/can be a bad thing.

Where is proof or support for these statements?   Like flame1012 said, you speak like you have insider information yet offer no proof.  Hence the FUD until proven otherwise.  Smiley

Here is a list of Chinese Holidays:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Chinese_holidays

I will give a bigger definition, clearly you did not use your brain in this response Cheesy

"FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. An individual firm, for example, might use FUD to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation about a competitor's product; to increase the general estimation of switching costs among current customers; or to maintain leverage over a current business partner who could potentially become a rival.

The term originated to describe disinformation tactics in the computer hardware industry[dubious – discuss] but has since been used more broadly. FUD is a manifestation of the appeal to fear."

Most of my posts do mention the word  "pure speculation or conjecture"

"Conjecture is: an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information"

"Speculation is: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence"

AS I SAID, YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THE CORRECT WORDS Tongue As you can see, FUD is not "speculation" or "conjecture". If, you knew the meaning of words you would not have made a slanderous allegation about me.

I already own AMhash directly with manufacturer. I recently bought another 1ths at Havelock at 0.00097BTC per 1GHs. I have no plans to sell it at 0.00079BTC.

The main way new enterprises get staff for free or cheaply, in the last 10 years, is by offering them free shares in the company or free share in the companies products.

The main way old businesses keep staff loyal, is by giving them discounts of their products and senior staff shares in the business.

THESE ARE ESTABLISHED FACTS, FROM BUSINESS PRACTICES ACROSS THE WORLD Shocked

Therefore, AMhash staff have shares in the Bitcoin Farm, as partial payment or as a discounted purchases of the company products. Since the Bitcoin Farm was build in October 2013, it employees were expecting their shares to be earning at a Bitcoin price of $350. Therefore, they have taken a 35% cut in their expected earning from working for AMhash.

Therefore, to cheer the company staff up, the bosses have given them 2 weeks holidays. Trust me, getting nasty looks from employees is not enjoyable experience for any boss Tongue

There is no FUD here dude Tongue

You could have said, it has a fair amount of conjecture or speculation in it, but you choose to make a slanderous allegation instead. To, which, I replied to by highlighting your ignorance in word usage  Shocked Cheesy Grin

*yawn*  TL:DR  Welcome to my "ignore" list.
omererdogan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:03:39 PM

i want to withdraw btc but google 2fa fails what should i do

sync. your clock

i did but fail is still continue
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:42:42 PM

Can you support your statement with anything other than what you think?

Havelock is a completely seperate company to AM and not based in China so trading on Havelock will be completely unaffected.

from the email havelock sent today morning the trading will be suspended:

Announcement of The Spring Festival Holiday

Dear Customers,

We will pause the transaction and dividends of AMHash from 10th February to 28th February for The Spring Festival Holiday coming.And we will restart all those things in the beginning of March.

AMHash Team

Thank you for investing with Havelock Investments!
https://www.havelockinvestments.com

AirWolf

Activity: 140

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:36:33 PM

HAVELOCK OR AMHASH, YOU NEED TO STEP IN WITH ANSWERS ASAP, THERE IS A LOT OF FUD AROUND

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:45:08 PM

Havelock is a completely seperate company to AM and not based in China so trading on Havelock will be completely unaffected.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/aboutus.php

About Us

The Panama Fund
Owner and Operator of HavelockInvestments.com

The Panama Fund is a Private Investment Company, licensed with the S.M.V, Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores (Superintendency of Securities Market). The Panama Fund has been licensed since October, 2008. The Fund is administered by a practicing Legal License Company that specializes in International Business Law in the Republic of Panama.

The Panama Fund has a new Sub-Fund within the Company's Main Fund, called the
"Bitcoin Venture Capital Fund"

This Fund will be managed exclusively through the use of Bitcoin (Crypto Digital Currency).   

Private Companies looking for Venture Capital to start or expand their current business operations will apply to be funded by the Bitcoin Venture Capital Fund.

The Panama Fund is operated by a group of licensed professionals which include:
International Corporate Lawyers
Investment Advisors
Certified Accountants
Licensed Brokers
Analysts
IT Security Experts
Bitcoin entrepreneurs that have been involved in the Bitcoin economy since 2010.

https://www.amhash.com/about.htm

AMHash, co-initiated by ASICMiner and RockMiner, is a cloud mining brand which is committed to offer the most economic, flexible, reliable and environmental mining experience by integrating mining rig production, sales and mining farm deployment through large scale and specialization.

primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:06:25 PM

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/aboutus.php

About Us

The Panama Fund
Owner and Operator of HavelockInvestments.com

The Panama Fund is a Private Investment Company, licensed with the S.M.V, Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores (Superintendency of Securities Market). The Panama Fund has been licensed since October, 2008. The Fund is administered by a practicing Legal License Company that specializes in International Business Law in the Republic of Panama.

The Panama Fund has a new Sub-Fund within the Company's Main Fund, called the
"Bitcoin Venture Capital Fund"

This Fund will be managed exclusively through the use of Bitcoin (Crypto Digital Currency).   

Private Companies looking for Venture Capital to start or expand their current business operations will apply to be funded by the Bitcoin Venture Capital Fund.

The Panama Fund is operated by a group of licensed professionals which include:
International Corporate Lawyers
Investment Advisors
Certified Accountants
Licensed Brokers
Analysts
IT Security Experts
Bitcoin entrepreneurs that have been involved in the Bitcoin economy since 2010.

https://www.amhash.com/about.htm

AMHash, co-initiated by ASICMiner and RockMiner, is a cloud mining brand which is committed to offer the most economic, flexible, reliable and environmental mining experience by integrating mining rig production, sales and mining farm deployment through large scale and specialization.

So far you supported that what you think one  Am is from China - yes it is.

Havelock is from (sic!) Panama

But rest is what You think that it will not mean that havelock will not pay dividends...

If AMhash doesnt push payouts havelock will have nothing to pay from. That is why they said in email they will suspend dividends, the unsure is if they will suspend trading so far it looks they will
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: