Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303994 times)
nbruce

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:27:29 PM

Any news on how to transfer direct AMhash into this scheme yet ? I have a few GH/s I rescued from hashie that are in AMHash now. I tried using the transfer form on amhash site to move shares to havelock and nothing has happened....

Amhash probably transferred all shares to Havelock, you'll need to create an account on Havelock using the same email you've used on amhash.com
Thanks,
yeah did that already, but on amhash they still show as pending. Guess I'll have to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:40:25 PM

Is the same scheme again: The funds are in the hands of only ONE person, the director of AMHASH (David Fan), what prevents him to imitate FC and run away?, there is no sensible reason why they have to delay the payments in 5 installments, unless they are using the money for anything else, like a risky venture and then come again and tell us the same fairy tale of "the cat hit the Fan"

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
btcbobby

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:55:51 PM

4) NO RECOURSE: By executing the swap of AMHash for AMHashLC, the owner relinquishes the right for any direct or indirect claims arising out of holding the AMHash contract against any party involved in the creation, performance or sale of the contract AMHash.

It would seem appropriate to link the "no recourse" clause to the performance of the agreement. In other words, people should have full recourse opyions until this new cobtract makes good on its payout in April. Otherwise, people are surrenderingbtheir rights to take steps to recover their funds for just a paper promise to pay
SilenceOfTheLamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:15:41 PM

4) NO RECOURSE: By executing the swap of AMHash for AMHashLC, the owner relinquishes the right for any direct or indirect claims arising out of holding the AMHash contract against any party involved in the creation, performance or sale of the contract AMHash.

It would seem appropriate to link the "no recourse" clause to the performance of the agreement. In other words, people should have full recourse opyions until this new cobtract makes good on its payout in April. Otherwise, people are surrenderingbtheir rights to take steps to recover their funds for just a paper promise to pay

The clause is [likely] as legally binding as the quasi-contract you've entered into with AMHash.
If I steal ten bucks from you, and tell you that you can have a dollar back, but only if you sign a contract promising not to report me to the cops, that contract is null and void.
Not as clearcut in this case, but you get my drift.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7976

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:14:13 PM

The clause is [likely] as legally binding as the quasi-contract you've entered into with AMHash.
If I steal ten bucks from you, and tell you that you can have a dollar back, but only if you sign a contract promising not to report me to the cops, that contract is null and void.

So what would you consider as an alternative to accepting this "quasi-legal" option if you had purchased any shares in this failed venture?

a) hire a lawyer who would inevitably cost you much more than 1.2 minus 0.3 BTC or
b) take a flight to Taiwan and find FC so you could hold up a sign to him demanding justice
c) take the offer and buy 0.3 BTC worth of self-help books so you would never get fooled again
d) not take the offer thereby potentially losing all of your entire investment amount because you doubt the validity of the quasi-contract
e) use your gov't contacts to contact another gov't and "avenge your losses" (physical harm is certainly not the answer - ever -)

In all seriousness though, does anyone have an rational thought on the matter?  Does anyone out there believe so strongly that they have a case that they are willing to buy up other peoples shares at a discount to reap the rewards of litigation?

delightcoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:15:10 PM

We are 4 shareholders and we are not going to accept this joke! We started the diplomatic correspondence with Chinese Embassy and we will put those scammers in jail, where they belong!
SilenceOfTheLamb

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:38:42 PM

So what would you consider as an alternative to accepting this "quasi-legal" option if you had purchased any shares in this failed venture?

a) hire a lawyer who would inevitably cost you much more than 1.2 minus 0.3 BTC or
b) take a flight to Taiwan and find FC so you could hold up a sign to him demanding justice
c) take the offer and buy 0.3 BTC worth of self-help books so you would never get fooled again
d) not take the offer thereby potentially losing all of your entire investment amount because you doubt the validity of the quasi-contract
e) use your gov't contacts to contact another gov't and "avenge your losses" (physical harm is certainly not the answer - ever -)
[pic]
In all seriousness though, does anyone have an rational thought on the matter?  Does anyone out there believe so strongly that they have a case that they are willing to buy up other peoples shares at a discount to reap the rewards of litigation?

TL:DR: You're asking me how to extricate yourself from a situation no reasonable person would ever place himself in.
The answer is simple: you won't.
You won't get your money back after sending it to Anon who may/may not live halfway around the world.  It can't be done.  
I don't even know that the "here's some crumbs back" offer is genuine, or just another stall/stage of a convoluted scam.  Hence popcorn.

RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:19:41 PM

I still dont know what do I have to do

I dont see any button in my havelock account
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7976

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

TL:DR: You're asking me how to extricate yourself from a situation no reasonable person would ever place himself in.
You won't get your money back after sending it to Anon who may/may not live halfway around the world.  It can't be done.  
I don't even know that the "here's some crumbs back" offer is genuine, or just another stall/stage of a convoluted scam.  Hence popcorn.

I'm not asking you for anything.  You have no opinion to offer w.r.t. Bitcoin other than "too risky; don't try" and we've all heard it ad nauseum.  Fortunately, not everyone has your zeal for life otherwise we'd still be living in caves, eating raw meat and fearing to venture out lest the "Anons" consume us for lunch.  Give us all a break and eat your popcorn (which by the wouldn't exist either because your world would still be flat without some "Anon" venturing out to find a new trade route for other "Anons" to trade with "Anons" half-way around the globe).

AMHash is now non-performing; telling people not to invest in it now is moot.  

So again I will ask for rational thought on the matter at hand. Try your best not to answer this time NotsoSilentofaNotLambChop.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:52:48 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 06:09:43 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

I'm not asking you for anything.  You have no opinion to offer w.r.t. Bitcoin other than "too risky; don't try" and we've all heard it ad nauseum.  Fortunately, not everyone has your zeal for life otherwise we'd still be living in caves, eating raw meat and fearing to venture out lest the "Anons" consume us for lunch.  Give us all a break and eat your popcorn (which by the wouldn't exist either because your world would still be flat without some "Anon" venturing out to find a new trade route for other "Anons" to trade with "Anons" half-way around the globe).

So again I will ask for rational thought on the matter at hand. Try your best not to answer this time NotsoSilentofaNotLambChop.

I would agree with xbomerx, I bought my shares at Havelock at 0.00085BTC and more at 0.00075BTC - effectively I only got 2 days of dividends on those shares before the announcement of a holiday and then of the funds non-performing status due to a key employee disappearing. No-one knows if Friedcat really ran off with Bitcoins or if he was the victim of crime (he is dead), etc; speculating about is just like writing bullsh*t. So, I have not bothered with this kind of speculation.

At 0.0003BTC, I am getting back 35% to 40% on this bad investment. I find crypto currencies to be a fascinating new sector; I will stick with it despite the losses.  

I invested in PBmining, again I have no idea what happened to people running it, but everyone lost 99% of their investments. Everyone at Hashie, who bought their Gen 1 cloudmining hash, again lost 99% of their investments. That, is what you would call getting back crumbs is like in actual objective factual incidences.

This cloudmining fund was a 4 way partnership, only one of the four partners (ASICMINER) has offered us their 24% back on the original 0.00125BTC share offering.

Therefore, ASICMINER has restored its reputation in my eyes, but the other members of partnership have offered us nothing.  
SilenceOfTheLamb

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:14:07 PM

Not suggesting that you don't take risks, merely that the risks you took are idiotic.  If the popcorn I'm munching on was brought to me at the expense of you taking those [idiotic] risks, guess I'm forever indebted to your intrepid investings.

Not that I'll be repaying that debt, you understand.  No more than Anons behind AM/AMH/HIF/Every_Bitcoin_Security_ Ever will be repaying you.  Your money's gone.
So thanks for my round world & my popcorn, xhomerx10, but, most of all, thanks for teh lel.

@thevictimofuktyranny:  The ridiculous predicament you're in has nothing to do with crypto.  What you have done could be easily replicated with fiat:  just leave $10,000 in used, non-sequential twenties in a brown paper bag at the drop I'll PM you, and soon you'll be farting through silk.  If you do not, xhomerx10 tells me I won't have my round world or my popcorn Cry
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:17:03 PM

Exactly. Therefore for the avoidance of doubt it is practical to communicate AM, Rock & Havelock that acceptance of the offer does not mean any relinquish or transfer or waver of rights to pursue the claim.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:21:02 AM

3. Why I can’t withdraw dividends up to 8th February on AMHash.com?
We sent money to ASICMiner, none left on our wallet, so we can’t approve your withdraw applications.

4. When and where can I withdraw my dividends up to 8th February?
You need to contact ASICMiner to get back your dividends,AMHash.com couldn’t send those dividends except ASICMiner sending to us firstly.

We will transfer all management back to ASICMiner after transferring contracts to HAVELOCK.
Yours Sincerely,
AMHash Team

Has anyone already contacted ASICMiner?

BlackMirror

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:37:30 AM

Goodbye my almost lover
omererdogan

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:52:14 AM

when complete hashpower transfer amhash to havelock, does anyone have information
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:05:41 AM

And yet another one bites the dust.  Sad, I guess know we know friedcat's price...well kinda :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:43:38 PM

I think lets take what we are offered at the moment and then, of course, proceed with all those legal things etc to claim the rest of money and put those scammers in jail. Smiley
And it is a bit funny that they pretend not to be thieves and STILL state that if they ''get the money back'' later after AMHashLC compensation they will NOT give the money back to their customers that invested.
Maybe what they are trying to do is to try to escape law enforcement and jail by giving 25% of stolen money back. But the money is still stolen and it doesn't matter if a person A or B or a group of people stole them - they are stolen by a company and giving some of them back will not make them legally keeping the rest of money for themselves.

flame1012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:52:54 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 05:16:09 PM by flame1012

[UNITED AMHASH VICTIMS - PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT]

Amhash investors are having a hard time the last months due to the so called "unforeseen events".

Lets get over and recall the claimed events:
December 25, 2014 : AsicMiner lost control of 3.5 PH of the total 5 PH Amhash mining facility
January 26, 2015 : Last activity date of FriedCat on the Bitcointalk forum. The disappearance of FriedCat should have happened after this date.
February 08, 2015 : After 45 days from the facility loss, and 13 days after FriedCats last post on Bitcointalk.
Amhash announces the delay of payments using the spring festival as excuse to gain more time to keep these two incidents secret from the investors.
February 18, 2015 : Suspicious Havelock outage for 14 days until March 4, 2015 which created a big panic.
March 02, 2015 : Aftar 67 days from the facility loss and 35 days after FriedCats last post on Bitcointalk.
Amhash finally admits that the 3.5 PH of the mining facility has been lost and the  disappearance  of FriedCat has surfaced.
The next day Rock Xie mentions that the solution depends on FriedCat's return in his blog.

There's no proof whether the claimed events actually happened, the communication was and still is at unacceptable unprofessional levels, no detailed, convincing and timely information has been disclosed so far.

Worse than that, responsible parties, acted lightly, have not been honest, and detained the investors by hiding information and fabricating excuses for over two months.

It's hard to know whether or how true these stories are, as the related parties has proven their capability to act in shady ways.

If we assume the provided claims to be true:
AsicMiner is mainly responsible for the incident, and the compensation of the loss of the damaged parties. Because of putting almost all the control of the business and the funds in the hands of a single person called FriedCat, and losing control of the mining facility, by jeopardizing the investment, without having any insurance, or security measures for the protection of the investment.

It's AsicMiners problem to pursue and sue FriedCat and other responsible parties, or not.

THE SETTLEMENT OFFER

At March 25, 2015 AsicMiner has made a settlement offer through Havelock:
This settlement is clearly AsicMiners attempt to exploit the despair of hopeless investors, to get rid of all legal and financial responsibilities, by bribing a small portion of what has been taken and claimed to be lost, and asking them to waive all their current and future rights on Amhash shares swapped for AmhashLC.

Amhash investors, has neither a fault, nor any authority and responsibility for the so called "unforeseen events". Amhash investors can't be held responsible for these events mentioned herein above. Yet the investors are expected to pay for the mistakes of AsicMiner and their lightly handling of their business.

AsicMiner is responsible of the loss of investor capital (Last market price: 0.00091498 BTC/Amhash Share) and all unpaid past and future mining dividends. Even the sum of the unpaid dividends   (Since February 10th, 2015) has passed the proposed 0.0003 BTC/Share settlement offer. This incident has also caused additional financial, psychological and social problems for some of the investors which depended on the dividend payments.

We have been detained for over three months now and it is clear that AsicMiner has minimal or no will for a fair settlement. We trust in the Chinese authorities that they will deliver justice and reveal the true story about what really happened. Therefore we have decided to initiate the litigate process, and the informing process of the Chinese authorities from all available channels, about the potential fraud and illegal fund raising activities of AsicMiner for the Amhash mining project and the Asicminer shares.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:08:25 AM

Wow really Flame1012!!!!! That is so impressive, and with your massive influence over the Chinese Communist Party officials involved, you're finally going to start righting the wrongs committed against non-chinese shareholders by disreputable Chinese businesses. I mean really with the track record the Chinese government has for being sure Chinese business are on the up and up how can you not succeed. Take the offer dipshit and be glad you got anything at all back. Remember Hashie dumbass?

I like your optimism, but you clearly haven't got a clue how it works out there in the real world of Southeast Asia. I thought AMHash was a little sketchy to begin with for the simple reason, if you get ripped off they are in China and you can't do shit. I had hopes the partnerships would keep all parties at least watching each other. Now we know well SHIT, you can't even trust the manufacturer to not rip you off.

The only rules left are, get in early, get out while you still have profit.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
amhash

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:16:05 PM

Dear Customers,

1. All latest applications transferred hashrates from amhash.com to HAVELOCK were approved, up to TID 2123,and we pushed hashrates to your HAVELOCK account,if you didn't receive it, please contact alex@amhash.com.

2.Applications transfer hashrates from hashie.co to amhash.com will be approved sooner.

3.If you  didn't have account on www.havelockinvestments.com,please register it firstly, or there will be error:Invalid email address:xx@gmail.com when we push hashrates to your email address.

Yours Sincerely,
AMHash Team

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: