Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303994 times)
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:19:27 PM

So that's it ?
Still no news and this sh*** offer ?

How can you talk about money when friedcat is being tortured by Mongolian pirates in a government sausage factory?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:40:08 PM

Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed
Can not believe that this shitty business even sold some hardware miners as some people claim on this forum...

Ah memories, yep they never did get around to building a website AM that is
All of the miners would be sold through other retailers or boards

So that's it ?

Yep only the shitty offer, or legal action

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:44:40 AM

So that's it ?

How can you talk about money when friedcat is being tortured by Mongolian pirates in a government sausage factory?

This reminds me of what jdany said a couple of weeks or months ago: Don't tell anyone what we're into here. It would immediately get you a ticket to the closed ward. Seriously.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:42:58 PM

Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed
Can not believe that this shitty business even sold some hardware miners as some people claim on this forum...

Ah memories, yep they never did get around to building a website AM that is
All of the miners would be sold through other retailers or boards

So that's it ?

Yep only the shitty offer, or legal action
And why not both?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
flyingplows

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:42:10 AM

So anybody got their balance back from amhash.com? If so - please share your experience. I contacted that alex@amhash.com and he told me to write to Asicminer support support@bitquan.com for that. I wrote them but no response and days are passing. It seems that they decided to steal our past dividends (balance) also.

ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:25:41 PM

So anybody got their balance back from amhash.com? If so - please share your experience. I contacted that alex@amhash.com and he told me to write to Asicminer support support@bitquan.com for that. I wrote them but no response and days are passing. It seems that they decided to steal our past dividends (balance) also.

So that means for people who haven't cashed out their prior gains at all, they effectively lost all their investment? Jeez... this is getting better by the minute...

jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:16:54 PM

So that means for people who haven't cashed out their prior gains at all, they effectively lost all their investment? Jeez... this is getting better by the minute...

i have the same experience! worte everybody, also HavelockInvestment. Yes looks like from Amhash it is all gone, lucky me i have 50% of all the hashrate in Havelock since some months so maybe i can get a bit BTC back  Roll Eyes
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:56:58 PM

No. Those that did not convert their shares still have the right to pursue legal action for all the funds owed + late interest + lost revenue.
Those that converted will only get the 0.00033BTC/share or whatever it was. Even if friedcat comes back and everything is reinstated, those that converted have no right to anything except the compensation.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:35:48 PM

nope i have not got anything am still in limbo but i only had really small amount left inthere at the current bitcoin price is like $35- $38, so i am not going to go all postal over it. I will let you know if something changes though

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:39:31 PM

No. Those that did not convert their shares still have the right to pursue legal action for all the funds owed + late interest + lost revenue.
Those that converted will only get the 0.00033BTC/share or whatever it was. Even if friedcat comes back and everything is reinstated, those that converted have no right to anything except the compensation.

well lets hope the pirates let him go as someone had mentioned, hope they dont break fingers or do any harm to where he cant restore everything back to normal, lets all wish a safe return cause i dont want no 0.00033 btc per share when i paid alot more  Shocked

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:42:57 AM

We still have to see whether that 'trade' on Havelock works, actually. I think AM really is looking for every straw they can grab. Offering a product and not fulfilling it is even more questionable (i.e. illegal) than not following through on promises for an unregulated stock (AM1)

teky

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:45:02 PM

Hey guys!

I see the transfer to havelock finished weeks ago, but still don't see anything on my havelock account, is that normal?

I don't totally understand this thing...

Thanks a lot.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:26:38 PM

Hey guys!

I see the transfer to havelock finished weeks ago, but still don't see anything on my havelock account, is that normal?

Thanks a lot.

Well, you should have been credited with the equivalent shares in AMHashLC. This will disappear after the 20th of April onwards when it converted into BTC compensation rate per GHs.

I did my transfers 2 weeks ago and I have been credited with equivalent quantity of AMHashLC.
cloh76

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:58:50 PM

How do I get balance from amhash.com? They state that I have to contact Asicminer, because they gave our balances to them... How do I contact them? Why is this even needed - they can just send all balances to specified withdrawal addresses. A bit funny I should say - handing money to the same ones that stole our money... So it's like - here you are plz take these money also so you could steal them as well.
Anyway, is that Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed

yeah i would like to know the answer to this as well, i have some bitcoin with amhash i would like to get out. I hope i can get it but i am not going to flip out if i cant. I only had like 0.13 bitcoin left inthere as i had taken out alot of my bitcoin about 3.5 months ago because i needed the bitcoin for something else.

I had the same question about my remaining BTC balance in my AMHash account and they directed me to Asciminer.  I emailed Asicminer and they responded with the following:

support
Apr 5 (6 days ago)

to me
Hi ,

We consider what you mentioned was an accounting error at AMhash side. We will try find a solution with RockMiner for compensation after April 20. Please be patient and wait for instructions from AMHash.  

--

BTQ support

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:01:22 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks a lot.

Well, you should have been credited with the equivalent shares in AMHashLC. This will disappear after the 20th of April onwards when it converted into BTC compensation rate per GHs.

I did my transfers 2 weeks ago and I have been credited with equivalent quantity of AMHashLC.

I thought the final conversion would only take place starting April 20!? Well, I wish this deal could be done with AM1 shares, as well... Hindsight is a bitch...

flyingplows

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:47:51 PM

They do the conversion to AMHashLC now and will fund our accounts with btc accordingly later. I just can't understand why can't they just return our balances from amhash.com. AMHash support tells that they sent the money to Asicminer so the money should be there not stolen by their traitor cat and should be no problem to return it if they play honest...

flyingplows

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:49:53 PM

How do I get balance from amhash.com? They state that I have to contact Asicminer, because they gave our balances to them... How do I contact them? Why is this even needed - they can just send all balances to specified withdrawal addresses. A bit funny I should say - handing money to the same ones that stole our money... So it's like - here you are plz take these money also so you could steal them as well.
Anyway, is that Asicminer enough developed company to have a website? There isn't one as the first result on google though it should Embarrassed

yeah i would like to know the answer to this as well, i have some bitcoin with amhash i would like to get out. I hope i can get it but i am not going to flip out if i cant. I only had like 0.13 bitcoin left inthere as i had taken out alot of my bitcoin about 3.5 months ago because i needed the bitcoin for something else.

I had the same question about my remaining BTC balance in my AMHash account and they directed me to Asciminer.  I emailed Asicminer and they responded with the following:

support
Apr 5 (6 days ago)

to me
Hi ,

We consider what you mentioned was an accounting error at AMhash side. We will try find a solution with RockMiner for compensation after April 20. Please be patient and wait for instructions from AMHash.  

--

BTQ support

they will try to find a solution... Shocked
just send our money to our withdrawal addresses you bastards... Angry
a solution... what kind of people work there.. Roll Eyes

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:15:50 AM

i am the only one who see here
http://news.zeushash.com/news/43

the disappeared amhash1 mining farm gear?

wasnt the talking about friedcat gone create a farm in northern china mongolia area?

and now a new mining company starts with Farm in Wuyuan, Inner Mongolia, China............

just instead of mining for people who already paid

the hashrate is sold again via zeus?

i have no facts but i add pieces together and they would fit pretty good together....

i i would be AM i would have a closer look at this new HalleyChina company and if its not my own gear that is working in their farm

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:52:35 AM

Interesting find, I'm not that much into that AM scam, but really weird things happening if that's true. What miners are in these pictures? They look like Bitmain miners to me. Weren't AM using their own? I wouldn't invest in this zeushash though, it's either hashnest or hold now. And I am holding my ~1 1BTC Grin at the moment

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:55:13 AM

I see both bitmain and asicminer gear. I think you may be on to something.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: