Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303994 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 11:36:26 PM

Meh, we knew their strange emails around when their miners got stolen were... strange but just thought it was their way of doing business. We should have put two and two together with the things they were asking us to do.

A scammer calling out another scammer.  I guess that the whole world just went full circle.

lol i about fell out of my chair when i seen who finally decided to pop in after all this time and say something about another company. I must say i never expected to see that name again  Shocked

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 11:41:05 PM

Meh, we knew their strange emails around when their miners got stolen were... strange but just thought it was their way of doing business. We should have put two and two together with the things they were asking us to do.

Since, you are back Hashie, where are our frostcoins?! I somehow feel it's unfair that I can't use them, maybe you could spend them on a Let go song special edition dedicated to AM/AMHash.

lol oh good lord no please dont encourage them to do another frozen or special edition frozen " let it go"" song the first one was played on there for long enough to cause nightmares   Cry

EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:30:17 AM

A scammer calling out another scammer.  I guess that the whole world just went full circle.

The circle of life, in the scammer sense
I must admit it was sort of interesting to see that name/user come back even if briefly

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:37:50 AM

hello firecat, just send back the money to your investors! don't you see that they are going nuts here!

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:08:02 PM

Was this our last dividend from the liquidation fund?

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:18:34 PM

Was it? Ok, let's go sue the shit out of them now Wink

UnitedAmhashVictims

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:22:30 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 07:26:56 PM by UnitedAmhashVictims

UNITED AMHASH VICTIMS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

We, the investors and fraud victims of AMHash, do not accept AMHash Liquidation Contract as a full and final settlement of AMHash liabilities. We also do not transfer our rights to pursue the claim to any third party. We reserve our rights to instigate any proceedings necessary at any jurisdiction to recover our losses against AMHash, Asicminer, Rockminer, Havelock, any of the directors and non disclosed  parties.

Most investors converted their Amhash1 shares to the AMHash Liquidation contract, and got their last dividends paid today (April 28, 2015).
We are happy that the investors got some of their investments back.
But won't be satisfied and fall for such bribing attempt of AsicMiner (Bitquan).

We have contacted Bitquan at the end of March, 2015, via their email addresses to inform them about our legal pursuit and
gave them a last opportunity to come out with a more acceptable solution, and we got no reply from them ever since.

For us it is time to resume our legal pursuit now.

We will patiently do our best to bring Bitquan to justice and get the rest of your losses paid back in full.
We'll announce about concrete improvements on the case here, or start a new tread if this tread gets locked.

If you're interested in getting your money back please save all  the information that might "proof" your relation with Amhash, AmhashLC etc. in case the legal struggle succeeds.

Please message me if you can provide any helpful information about FriedCat, Fan Dawei (David Fan), Bitquan.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:39:37 PM

hello firecat, just send back the money to your investors! don't you see that they are going nuts here!

lol that is a understatement, i think people are going more than nuts, but i agree with you even a 50% refund would be good to me and i am sure alot of people will agree

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:41:54 PM

last payment? i thought was going to be paying dividens out as normal as it was done before, is this not the case or did i misunderstand something regarding this dividend payments?

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:48:43 PM

We, the investors and fraud victims of AMHash, do not accept AMHash Liquidation Contract as a full and final settlement of AMHash liabilities. We also do not transfer our rights to pursue the claim to any third party. We reserve our rights to instigate any proceedings necessary at any jurisdiction to recover our losses against AMHash, Asicminer, Rockminer, Havelock, any of the directors and non disclosed  parties.

Most investors converted their Amhash1 shares to the AMHash Liquidation contract, and got their last dividends paid today (April 28, 2015).
But won't be satisfied and fall for such bribing attempt of AsicMiner (Bitquan).

We have contacted Bitquan at the end of March, 2015, via their email addresses to inform them about our legal pursuit and
gave them a last opportunity to come out with a more acceptable solution, and we got no reply from them ever since.

We will patiently do out best to bring Bitquan to justice and get the rest of your losses paid back in full.
We'll announce about concrete improvements on the case here, or start a new tread if this tread gets locked.

If you're interested in getting your money back please save all  the information that might "proof" your relation with Amhash, AmhashLC etc. in case the legal struggle succeeds.

Please message me if you can provide any helpful information about FriedCat, Fan Dawei (David Fan), Bitquan.

wow please keep us updated with any new information as you get it, i am sure alot of people will be interested in this develepment as it unfolds and what is being done for the people

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:49:17 PM

last payment? i thought was going to be paying dividens out as normal as it was done before, is this not the case or did i misunderstand something regarding this dividend payments?

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.
flyingplows

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:00:33 PM

We, the investors and fraud victims of AMHash, do not accept AMHash Liquidation Contract as a full and final settlement of AMHash liabilities. We also do not transfer our rights to pursue the claim to any third party. We reserve our rights to instigate any proceedings necessary at any jurisdiction to recover our losses against AMHash, Asicminer, Rockminer, Havelock, any of the directors and non disclosed  parties.

We will patiently do out best to bring Bitquan to justice and get the rest of your losses paid back in full.

If you're interested in getting your money back please save all  the information that might "proof" your relation with Amhash, AmhashLC etc. in case the legal struggle succeeds.

AirWolf or flame1012, is one of you in charge of this exciting project?  Wink Grin

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:17:12 PM

AirWolf or flame1012, is one of you in charge of this exciting project?  Wink Grin

Who exactly are you and what is your background?   Who is leading this effort and which law firm are you using?  Did you receive a reply from Bitquan?
flyingplows

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

I thought l3sny from KRYPTOLOGIKA was leading legal action, but this announcement doesn't sound like him. It's more like those guys that one of them has friends in Russian government and promised to hunt the scammers down. And l3sny thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=982267.0 with no updates. So it's more like flame1012, because the same announcement just pop'ed up in his thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996135.0

flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:42:17 PM

It's me and a few other investors.
Only a handful people had the will to undertake a legal pursuit.
Our relationship is based on voluntary association and solidarity.
I would use the word taking initiative instead of "being in charge".
Anyone is welcome to contribute, cooperate or help.
Our effort will be for all the Amhash victims.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:32:24 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 12:12:48 AM by pedrog

This was the last payment, a total of 0.3mBTC per share has been paid:

6) SCHEDULE: The swap will be offered until April/20/2015. After April/20/2015 the swap offering will be closed and no further swaps will be possible. The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments paid on a weekly schedule. The first payment will be provided after April/20/2015 and prior to April/24/2015 and the combined total will be paid out before May/29/2015.

There's an address shared that's supposed to have the liquidation funds:

https://blockchain.info/address/1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA

There's still 500 coins in the address, they left the door open for additional payments:

7) FURTHER OFFERINGS: We reserve the right to do additional rounds of AMHashLC offerings with the same conditions after May/29/2015, should it be deemed necessary.

flyingplows

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:20:43 PM

It's me and a few other investors.
Only a handful people had the will to undertake a legal pursuit.
Our relationship is based on voluntary association and solidarity.
I would use the word taking initiative instead of "being in charge".
Anyone is welcome to contribute, cooperate or help.
Our effort will be for all the Amhash victims.

I think you should join forces with l3sny if he's still after this.. If the rumors are true he has a big interest (btc to get back) there...

ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:10:22 AM

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.

I received 5 payments - so that's it, right? Has someone double-checked the amount of the payments, and made sure that everything adds up? Well, at least they paid the rates well before the deadline of May 5 - anything else would have been a pretty poor performance, given the fact that the funds were readily available in a single address.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:52:03 AM

I thought l3sny from KRYPTOLOGIKA was leading legal action, but this announcement doesn't sound like him. It's more like those guys that one of them has friends in Russian government and promised to hunt the scammers down. And l3sny thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=982267.0 with no updates. So it's more like flame1012, because the same announcement just pop'ed up in his thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996135.0

i dont even know anymore whats going on one person will say another, then i see a post like this so then i am back to square one lol, maybe there is more than one source after them?  Huh

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:54:40 AM

This was the last payment, a total of 0.3mBTC per share has been paid:

6) SCHEDULE: The swap will be offered until April/20/2015. After April/20/2015 the swap offering will be closed and no further swaps will be possible. The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments paid on a weekly schedule. The first payment will be provided after April/20/2015 and prior to April/24/2015 and the combined total will be paid out before May/29/2015.

There's an address shared that's supposed to have the liquidation funds:

https://blockchain.info/address/1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA

There's still 500 coins in the address, they left the door open for additional payments:

7) FURTHER OFFERINGS: We reserve the right to do additional rounds of AMHashLC offerings with the same conditions after May/29/2015, should it be deemed necessary.

WOW that is crazy how is there still over 500 Bitcoin but they cant afford to make better payments or atleast for longer time frame a good 60 days sounds good at the current rates lol

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: