Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100095 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:18:52 PM

They are pleading with bittrex to shut down the buy back.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:42:17 PM

Do you mean that people buying at higher prices cannot sell back into the wall? how does it work? Once you buy at higher prices Blocks are locked?

What about the Bitcoins made due to people selling and getting the refunds? Those are still able to withdraw and then arbitrage buying block back at poloniex. Will you halt Bitcoin withdrawal till the end of the Refund period? This is a big incentive for people to sell into the buy wall and arbitrage at polo.

If they sell their BLOCK they purchased at Bittrex back into the wall at Bittrex they are perfectly welcome to take their BTC and go buy block somewhere else if thats what they choose to do.  It is their BTC they can invest how they wish.  There are no arbitrage opportunities as BLOCK cannot be withdrawn or deposited from Bittrex.

We maintain an account for the ICO that has the coins that were being sold and the BTC from those sales for our BUY/SELL walls only.  It is all tracked through there, volume created by people buying above ICO price does not count towards the ICOs total sales.

The statements above only stand for the 48 hour buy back period.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex
Thank you for your answers Ryan I disagree with your first point but I understand your position.

Since now we have a block explorer can we have the address where the unsold Blocks are kept till the end of the refund period?

with your second point I understand that the bought Blokcs at higher prices are not part of the ITO does this imply that if they sell back into the refund wall those will not be taken into consideration as "refunds"?

Thank you.

Bumping this up

Can you please address the second point and give the address as well?

That k you

This is posted by someone that was rallying to get me banned from their thread.
Are his eyes opening?
Will they provide the requested information anytime soon?
Or are they busy consolidating and creating the response now?

Mind you, they still do not even have accurate numbers of any kind from any of the sources of purchase (bter, poloniex, bittrex, coingateway)
Even though poloniex released their numbers blocknet has yet to quote or reference those numbers ever.

Nothing shady at all. Everything on the up and up.  Roll Eyes

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:50:50 PM

Do you mean that people buying at higher prices cannot sell back into the wall? how does it work? Once you buy at higher prices Blocks are locked?

What about the Bitcoins made due to people selling and getting the refunds? Those are still able to withdraw and then arbitrage buying block back at poloniex. Will you halt Bitcoin withdrawal till the end of the Refund period? This is a big incentive for people to sell into the buy wall and arbitrage at polo.

If they sell their BLOCK they purchased at Bittrex back into the wall at Bittrex they are perfectly welcome to take their BTC and go buy block somewhere else if thats what they choose to do.  It is their BTC they can invest how they wish.  There are no arbitrage opportunities as BLOCK cannot be withdrawn or deposited from Bittrex.

We maintain an account for the ICO that has the coins that were being sold and the BTC from those sales for our BUY/SELL walls only.  It is all tracked through there, volume created by people buying above ICO price does not count towards the ICOs total sales.

The statements above only stand for the 48 hour buy back period.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex
Thank you for your answers Ryan I disagree with your first point but I understand your position.

Since now we have a block explorer can we have the address where the unsold Blocks are kept till the end of the refund period?

with your second point I understand that the bought Blokcs at higher prices are not part of the ITO does this imply that if they sell back into the refund wall those will not be taken into consideration as "refunds"?

Thank you.

Bumping this up

Can you please address the second point and give the address as well?

That k you

This is posted by someone that was rallying to get me banned from their thread.
Are his eyes opening?
Will they provide the requested information anytime soon?
Or are they busy consolidating and creating the response now?

Mind you, they still do not even have accurate numbers of any kind from any of the sources of purchase (bter, poloniex, bittrex, coingateway)
Even though poloniex released their numbers blocknet has yet to quote or reference those numbers ever.

Nothing shady at all. Everything on the up and up.  Roll Eyes

PM sent to that user, cryptico:

That kind of question is liable to get you called a fudder, troll and your posts deleted and banned.

I hope you get an answer. For you to even have to bump it says a lot.
Those addresses should have been in the OP for over a week now.
It is not like this is new info that just popped up.
Your current question is very valid and has been since day one.

Because it was not provided in the beginning and also requires a bump so they can get their story straight and some vague answer that makes no sense is being crafted are the exact reason I have major drawbacks.

I requested those addresses along with the btc addresses and those posts were deleted and none of the community stood up to ask or back those questions up. Good Luck

leewilson

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:42:46 PM

Feds Begin Their Crackdown on Bitcoin Stocks
...also ICO/IPO/ITO
http://www.wired.com/2014/11/crypto-ipos/

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:45:49 PM

Just taken a look at the BlockNet thread, saw leewilsons banning (and a few others ) in the course of only about 5 pages.

BlockNet is starting to look like some kind of cult, tbh. All forms of dissent, even polite, sane questioning from guys like lee, are not tolerated in their threads.
There also seems to be a movement starting to get all 'true believers' to force the BlockNet team to carry on with the project even if the 850 BTC target is not reached, by refusing any refunds.  It's like turkeys voting for Christmas...........and no-one has a clue about where all the cash is, even though they talk about almost nothing else.

Looking on the bright side: seeing this lunacy has made me very happy about the choices that I've made so far in crypto.

Before I forget: Spoetnik, have a kitten, mate.....

Posted for future reference:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/how-the-blocknet-ensures-its-funds-cannot-be-misspent

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:46:32 PM

I'm curious where did all the alt coins go that were used to buy the block? Are they being dumped for btc then that btc used to buy more block? Since its now 30% of block could be bought with alts vs the announced 20%
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:56:47 PM

I'm curious where did all the alt coins go that were used to buy the block? Are they being dumped for btc then that btc used to buy more block? Since its now 30% of block could be bought with alts vs the announced 20%

why were all the funds taken on the ito through alts and btc not held in transparent wallets or escrows?

where are all the alts being held?

I still hold my xc and block, however if this turns out to be a scam i really hope this time something will be done about these guys.  Too many people just scamming here and laughing about it. There needs to be something done about this.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:55:25 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 04:06:24 AM by KeyserSozeMC

^

There's something called respect. Even on the internet.
You lack of respect.

You gotta return back to the reality. I haven't invested in this ICO nor I know what's going on. Most of stuff I saw here are too hard to follow, because of 15 groups talking bullshit with newbie accounts.
Not taking anyone's side, especially yours. You're a racist/fascist, a stubborn troll, someone who has no meaning in life and harasses people online.

You're a paranoid f*, lol.

your attempt to discredit people with your comment and the next one following it failed miserably.. try again.

How? By saying:

Can't believe how much time some people have dedicated to this topic.
I'm amazed.
? LMAO.

Here's my answer:
your attempt to discredit people with your comment and the next one following it failed miserably.. try again.

Hope you don't think that the entire world is spinning around you? Nor that everyone is against you.
But yeah, you're one of the most paranoid/attention whoring people I've seen in this forum. You're lying yourself and trying to prove something which -MIGHT- be true, but you're attacking everyone who comes with a valid argument. - That's a sheep, my friend.
Even your typing style gives me a headache.

And hell yeah, the only thing that matters is the damn buck. This is how some people work. For some people this is a profitable business.
You're mad for some reason, I don't care why. Just don't direct your bullshit to me like that. You don't even know me.

There will always be sheep and the ones who take their money. Turn around you, check the world outside. Wake up.

I hope I made a new enemy today. The ones I've got have rusted a bit.
Truth hurts.

Peace out.

PS: "Bitcoin"= Network. "bitcoin", the currency itself. Thought you'd knew that after so many years in Bitcoin forum.

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787267.0
You can read.

Respect ?
It's earned.. i don't give respect until you earn it.. no matter who you are (some guys think it's mandatory if your a mod etc)
and you lose it by supporting shit coins and making poor excuses trying to defend them.

And KeyserSozeMC what in gods name thinks you deserve respect by coming here and pissing in the effort of others to lookout for each other ?
People have stuck their neck out to help expose thieves and scammers.. THOSE are the guys i respect.
I have respect for people that grow a pair and do the right thing.. regardless of the money involved.

What was it you said i quoted that deserved respect ? you name ? Why ? i don't get it sorry.
Was it what you said ? Because sorry i don't respect people who hang around here copying and pasting FUD whining and crying.
If you want to contribute to the conversation then find something intelligent to say.

And i am entitled to say what i want as much as anyone.. i earned the respect to do so.
I have taken the abuse battling scammers every step of the way while many of you KeyserSozeMC kicked back quietly making money off them.
(KeyserSozeMC should i look at your post history and see what fine coins you have supported ?)

You are entitled to your opinion but you not entitled to expect to be respected for it.
Your not getting any from me for name calling either.. look at the nasty foul mouth garbage you typed out i quoted.
I may be paranoid and justly but i would never say shit like that to someone online with any real seriousness.. you are a vile nasty little man.

Paranoid ?
If you are not paranoid on the internet and specifically in Crypto you are an idiot period.. i REALLY hope i don't have to explain why  Roll Eyes

I am lying trying to cover it up ? Feel free to prove it Wink

Everything is about me ? Who said it was ?
Attention whoring ? Not at all.. many of you hang on my every word, nagging me by asking me questions, sending me PM's etc, then whine when i reply back.
Feel free to skip over what i say rather than quoting me with a wall of name calling and accusations of lying.

The difference between me and you is i earned respect and i encourage others to speak up while you actively try and get people to be quiet.
And i can assure everyone if i see someone lying no matter what it's about i will be in line early to jump on them.. what it's about or sides don't matter.

Bad Grammar and spelling ?
At least i don't ACT like a small child with name calling. (see the brat's drivel i quoted above)
You wrote an entire ESSAY based on this:

I'm amazed.

Blaming/attacking me for shit I don't even understand. Personal issues?
Never go full retard. Smiley

Wont waste any time to reply to your 2nd ESSAY.

(KeyserSozeMC should i look at your post history and see what fine coins you have supported ?)
Go ahead Smiley I'm not a shill in this forum, unlike others Roll Eyes
I'm here to invest money in coins and get a good ROI. Not to waste my time by looking into people's posting history, lmao.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:49:16 AM

TL;DR For all those on the edge of the fence or just opening your eyes or don't know what to believe, I am not here to tell you to buy or sell, but I will tell you that the equivalent of a nuclear meltdown is occurring right now. Choose your own outcome and destiny, but never act as if the writing was not on the wall or that more than enough warning was given by others who put their neck out for you.

"...I’m never gonna be a pawn in their manipulation games
I’m taking the reigns, breaking the chains, I’m never gonna kneel, no way...

...They’re manipulating we. With so much uncertainty and so many mysteries,
Why are so few questioning the unnatural state of things.
It’s a nightmare, we’re living in a nightmare, everyone’s living so scared
They’re virtually unaware of this fear that rules their lives, occupies, consumes their minds
This fear of bankruptcy, financial impotency. It’s money, money , money.
It’s all this digital currency. It’s all this monopoly money that keeps us from ever being free.
And so it seems we’ll be in this prison for life
Cause If we keep buying then they’ll keep selling the lies
And so it’s up to I & I
I won’t be manipulated, mind-controlled and inundated,
I will seek the revelation, make my life a celebration.
I’m gonna be the change I’m seeking, manifest the words I’m speaking
I refuse to be imprisoned I will make my own decisions...

...I’m leaving the past and forwarding fast cause freedom is here to stay.
We got to take back the knowledge, take back the power
Take back what they have stolen from our hearts
Take back the esoteric knowledge, for too long they’ve been keeping us apart.
We got to take back the knowledge, take back the power,
Humanity don’t let this be our final hour."

Love, Mike. "Permanent Holiday." The Change I’m Seeking. Self, 2012/12/21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU7hZ3smj0g&list=PLV9t31dUsys0DGQcL3qcc7RWIF6_ierF8

I come to you all, with a clear conscious regarding the duty that I perceive is required. It has gone on long enough and with no sight of a possible solution offered by the powers that be to save face and take the higher road by doing what is right. I dropped many hints publicly thinking that others would look just a little deeper. I also would have thought that out of all of the supporters of xc and blocknet that these issues would have already been brought up months ago, but I was wrong. I found myself more and more playing devils advocate and trying to be empathetic to all sides or scenarios. It always made me think of Jules' dilema in the last scene of Pulp Fiction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMN5uQhF-Ro
I would think about Dan's predicament from the angle as if I was Dan and if he was a genuine human being that had fallen on hard times, was scared and did not know what to do. I keep seeing the line "have to feed my family". Like a hunter before he kills a deer and the deer makes eye contact with them. It can be sad, but it may be vitally important. But the more I go back and forth I am now certain that Dan Metcalf is not like the hunter or the deer. He is like a rabid dog that has decided to take up shop in the central plaza or the tiger that surprises the bird hunter or fisherman. That dog/tiger is willing to eliminate you and I. And, likewise, I clearly understand it must be put down.

Reading over the irc interview log further confirmed my opinion that he can not code a wallet much less anything more than a printer loop. He says something to the effect of he has been coding since before the individual who asked the question was even a thought in their mom's head. The sheer audacity is mind boggling. Completely dodging any coding questions. If he answered just a couple of C++ questions that would have shut a lot of people up, but he chose not to do that. I left some screenshots showing where he found the main coder now for xc at elance.com. And that also shows in the last 5-6 months 2 other coding companies being paid, one of which has been paid over $22k in that time. They charge around $25/hr so that would equal the claims of ~1000 hours being put on these projects by Dan Metcalf. There is more work that could be done there in order to fully prove my suspicions, but I am already convinced.

Arlyn and mxxxxxxxxx Did you get the unsold blocks from bittrex?

No, I have not.  They are still at the exchange

Bittrex will burn all the unsold coins, as for our escrow, it will be a multisig 2 of 3 with coingateway and a online enterprise multisig wallet provider.

Thanks Dan.  BlockNET is going to rock this space!  

Don't let the haters, trolls, and FUDsters get you down.  You are revolutionizing cryptocurrency as we know it!  And it's clear to me that you are genuinely passionate about tech.  I truly hope we hold our 850 BTC minimum requirement!

This isn't my first rodeo,a few anonymous trolls are not going to stop me.  

Yes my passion is about the power within the blockchain and its nodes, as there are endless possibilities and opportunities, we are building the future today...

According to him we are just trolls. The rodeo comment I'll leave alone.
In these posts he also proves that he is personally in control of all btc and block. I love how the block has supposedly not moved off of the exchanges but the btc was moved from poloniex citing security reasons. I and others believe this btc was moved to other exchanges in order to buy more block or set walls now on bittrex to prevent sell off.
The amount of block moved from poloniex to coingateway for the second sell off up to 30% altcoin total would still leave block at all exchanges the exchanges because I believe that the second coingateway sell only managed selling around 25% of what they sent over. Once the block addresses are released then maybe we can see if those statements were true.

Has accounting been published of all the real coins dumped on coingateway for BLOCK?  I'd love to know the balances of ALL of the coins you're holding.  After all, this is 2014, that should be readily accessible...right?

XC:
XXVTS3279gzC5kagTCrEe4x5R7urnm6h2b

LXC:
DSJZAgkYxsFoU7UdUtLxHVddg5NVvctCe7

APEX:
AeBeaFvNbYPLKmUnZZyxoqSGzFL6uh9AUA

UTIL:
UaiwbBREPphtqNB832gVpLy4B5AFwwuBFX

BITSWIFT:
bYMstRCJ7YCUqhm5A5Q9wvyNRYyL1RugSd

XST:
SLcP3vckWKkZYdUuYw46b9vAXvWZ3xvsM9

NHZ:
NHZ-PC95-K8VS-MEX5-7Z5K7

He leaves out Fibre and CashX. Mistake or intentional?
More alarming to me though is that the information provided by Metcalf in the last 2 quotes was requested multiple times in the blocknet thread for about 24 hrs. My posts in this regard were deleted by synechist (PR). Once I was banned, blocknet lovers began asking the same thing while synechist was online and responding to multiple other (less important) posts and in no particular order. These requests were being skipped over. Why? I don't know. It was not like having public and transparent wallets was an unknown when the project began. It can only be a few things though. Maybe synechist did not know, maybe he asked Dan to provide the info and Dan put him off or synechist chose to keep people in the dark? Whichever it is does not bode well. I do know that Metcalf (atcsecure) did not answer the questions the night before and he did not during the day. It was pretty much radio silence for the whole day honestly especially regarding any actual questions being asked. Metcalf did begin answering posts this evening US Eastern time about when maybe synechist would be signing off for the night so it makes me wonder if synechist was disturbed by Dan not giving him the wallet addresses to post and he told Dan to f off? If Dan willingly held off telling synechist the addresses and that does not throw up red flags for synechist personally or if he chose to not tell people then I will look at him as being complicit.

In any event it looks like Dan Metcalf is in control of all of the funds whether they be btc, block, and all the alts generated from coingateway.
Is this the same for any xc dev funds? or wasn't that already spent behind closed doors?

I fully mirror the thoughts that are mentioned above in the posts of this thread (cult like, where are the funds?, why is there no transparency)

We have already seen the resignation of 2 members. Will we begin seeing moolah type resignation letters trying to distance themselves from culpability?

I would have posted this much earlier but I went down the rabbit hole again and it was even worse than my first glance revealed.

Over the line...Mark it zero... - Walter Sobchak

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:10:30 AM

I'm amazed.

+1
leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:01:53 AM

I forgot to mention according to Dan he has been coding since 1980.
Another statement he made was that he has been coding for 35 years.

From what I can find Dan is 39yo-40yo, so you can do the math.

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:27:11 PM

Pretty elaborate fud campaign guys.  You started dumping your XC and then pried out all this pre mine dumping crap and smear campaigns.  Made it easier to buy up the cheap xc huh keep the thread booming until you have accumulated enough.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:40:29 PM

Pretty elaborate fud campaign guys.  You started dumping your XC and then pried out all this pre mine dumping crap and smear campaigns.  Made it easier to buy up the cheap xc huh keep the thread booming until you have accumulated enough.

Cheesy

Good one. Smiley
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:12:19 PM

^

There's something called respect. Even on the internet.
You lack of respect.

You gotta return back to the reality. I haven't invested in this ICO nor I know what's going on. Most of stuff I saw here are too hard to follow, because of 15 groups talking bullshit with newbie accounts.
Not taking anyone's side, especially yours. You're a racist/fascist, a stubborn troll, someone who has no meaning in life and harasses people online.

You're a paranoid f*, lol.

How? By saying:

I'm amazed.
? LMAO.

Here's my answer:

Hope you don't think that the entire world is spinning around you? Nor that everyone is against you.
But yeah, you're one of the most paranoid/attention whoring people I've seen in this forum. You're lying yourself and trying to prove something which -MIGHT- be true, but you're attacking everyone who comes with a valid argument. - That's a sheep, my friend.
Even your typing style gives me a headache.

And hell yeah, the only thing that matters is the damn buck. This is how some people work. For some people this is a profitable business.
You're mad for some reason, I don't care why. Just don't direct your bullshit to me like that. You don't even know me.

There will always be sheep and the ones who take their money. Turn around you, check the world outside. Wake up.

I hope I made a new enemy today. The ones I've got have rusted a bit.
Truth hurts.

Peace out.

PS: "Bitcoin"= Network. "bitcoin", the currency itself. Thought you'd knew that after so many years in Bitcoin forum.

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787267.0
You can read.

Respect ?
It's earned.. i don't give respect until you earn it.. no matter who you are (some guys think it's mandatory if your a mod etc)
and you lose it by supporting shit coins and making poor excuses trying to defend them.

And KeyserSozeMC what in gods name thinks you deserve respect by coming here and pissing in the effort of others to lookout for each other ?
People have stuck their neck out to help expose thieves and scammers.. THOSE are the guys i respect.
I have respect for people that grow a pair and do the right thing.. regardless of the money involved.

What was it you said i quoted that deserved respect ? you name ? Why ? i don't get it sorry.
Was it what you said ? Because sorry i don't respect people who hang around here copying and pasting FUD whining and crying.
If you want to contribute to the conversation then find something intelligent to say.

And i am entitled to say what i want as much as anyone.. i earned the respect to do so.
I have taken the abuse battling scammers every step of the way while many of you KeyserSozeMC kicked back quietly making money off them.

You are entitled to your opinion but you not entitled to expect to be respected for it.
Your not getting any from me for name calling either.. look at the nasty foul mouth garbage you typed out i quoted.
I may be paranoid and justly but i would never say shit like that to someone online with any real seriousness.. you are a vile nasty little man.

Paranoid ?
If you are not paranoid on the internet and specifically in Crypto you are an idiot period.. i REALLY hope i don't have to explain why  Roll Eyes

I am lying trying to cover it up ? Feel free to prove it Wink

Everything is about me ? Who said it was ?
Attention whoring ? Not at all.. many of you hang on my every word, nagging me by asking me questions, sending me PM's etc, then whine when i reply back.
Feel free to skip over what i say rather than quoting me with a wall of name calling and accusations of lying.

The difference between me and you is i earned respect and i encourage others to speak up while you actively try and get people to be quiet.
And i can assure everyone if i see someone lying no matter what it's about i will be in line early to jump on them.. what it's about or sides don't matter.

Bad Grammar and spelling ?
At least i don't ACT like a small child with name calling. (see the brat's drivel i quoted above)
You wrote an entire ESSAY based on this:

I'm amazed.

Blaming/attacking me for shit I don't even understand. Personal issues?
Never go full retard. Smiley

Wont waste any time to reply to your 2nd ESSAY.

Go ahead Smiley I'm not a shill in this forum, unlike others Roll Eyes
I'm here to invest money in coins and get a good ROI. Not to waste my time by looking into people's posting history, lmao.
Exactly. I asked him to boil it down a bit and he threw a fit. I was just trying to help but now I am in solid "fuck it" mode.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:59:11 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

CryptoArticles: How the Blocknet ensures its funds cannot be misspent

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/how-the-blocknet-ensures-its-funds-cannot-be-misspent

i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

Not the case at all.  I negotiated the terms of the crowdsale for Poloniex.  I made it abundantly clear to the Blocknet team multiple times that trade would be open on Poloniex in both the NHZ and BTC BLOCK markets.  Blocknet was well aware of the arrangement.  

MobyDick_Poloniex because there seems to be a breakdown as to what is being told to the community versus what is really happening would you please let us know some more things.

When you were approached to pull down the sell wall, what reasoning were you given?

Did it violate the agreement you originally had with blocknet?

How many total block's were sold on poloniex?

How much btc did it generate?

Were these funds sent to blocknet?

If so, what btc address and who was the blocknet representative that authorized this?

Thank you.

Poloniex was not asked to remove a sell wall.  The developers selling Blocknet were able to deposit and place the wall at the price they chose and with the quantity of BLOCK they deposited.  The removal of the sell wall was entirely up to the developers and did not violate any previously arranged terms.

The total amount of BTC and NHZ raised during the crowdsale has been tallied, and the addresses funds were withdrawn to have been noted.  I have requested authorization to release these details from Dan Metcalf in an email, and will await his decision before posting them.

UPDATE:  

Dan Metcalf has given approval that the following information be made public:

Regarding Blocknet sales on Poloniex:

37.5060983 BTC worth of BLOCK was sold for BTC
14.31655727 BTC worth of BLOCK was bought with BTC

23.185 BTC was the total raised on Poloniex prior to the removal of the sell wall.

BTC raised was sent to

1PvuqFFhQg69KqsKQ96rwR1RDWqgXeqat8 and 1CDaN8NbNDjdbKtFdKiVh2MM9Gky6efncE

32450774.72149716 NHZ worth of BLOCK was sold for NHZ.

NHZ raised was sent to NHZ-PC95-K8VS-MEX5-7Z5K7

I am guessing these are not the multisig escrow wallets that were mentioned in the last couple of days.
These funds were pulled off of poloniex a week ago.
One has had deposits sent to it on and off since July hence potentially comingling funds from somewhere else.
One appears newer.
Both have multiple smaller amounts of btc being sent out of them to multiple different addresses.

Did the board vote for those transactions? Did the auditor approve?

I notice this did not get addressed. Care to address this now?

Why is ITO gathered BTC from Poloniex being sent by Dan Metcalf to his personal account(s)?

Exactly how much BLOCK was removed from Poloniex?

Where did the BLOCK go that were removed from Poloniex?

Where did the BLOCK go that were removed from Bter?

Has BTC been removed from Bter? If so, where did it go?

In your latest release of new ITO terms it mentions a board and multi sig wallet creation previous to btc removal, or did I read that wrong?

This was deleted a few hours ago. It was posted a couple of  days ago.
Now why would they delete this? There is no "fud" only questions regarding block and btc funds.

Edit: With everything considered synechist (Arlyn Culwick) fully complicit in what appears to be a large scheme.

leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:08:54 PM

Anyone have any dealings with an "Edward Fungar" out of San Francisco?

leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:13:47 PM

Coingateway has Blocknet ITO up yet again.

I noticed this time that BOOM coin is also accepted.
Where is the public address?

leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:15:52 PM

Coingateway has Blocknet ITO up yet again.

I noticed this time that BOOM coin is also accepted.
Where is the public address?

Hi everyone

A development you’ll be glad to hear about:

During the initial days of the ITO, some of the BLOCK held at CoinGateway were inadvertently locked and weren’t able to be sold. (You’ll see this reflected in their transaction history: the total BLOCK sold was significantly lower than the amount supplied.)

Given that their being locked unfairly limited the number of coins investors were able to trade for BLOCK, CoinGateway will now make the additional BLOCK available for purchase.

Blocknet tokens will be available on CoinGateway until 8am GMT tomorrow (~14 hours from now), when the Bittrex buyback period ends.

It appears the goal posts have now been placed on another planet entirely.

leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:58:14 PM

This is actually exactly what I wanted to suggest.  Seeing as Bittrex allows refund for 48h, the ito hasn't actually ended, and therefore we should still be allowed to buy.

Seeing as it is all about "fairness".

Open the buys and see if this ito fails or succeeds!

Bittrex did what they felt was needed based on outside events which were out of their control and ITO Terms.   So they did the right thing by their customers.

I could now write a book about a multi-exchange ITO process, mostly including what NOT to do.

At this stage, everybody has an option to either exit or stay involved - so in the end it all works out.

Ok. Let me get this straight. The guy that can not think through the maybe 2 steps necessary to pull off a multiple exchange ITO without confusion is the same high level programmer that is going to unite alt cryptos into the great blocknet?
Did I miss something?

leewilson

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:09:17 PM

Last time  I checked CoinGateway had sold 1,820,142.00 tokens, but I will get updated #'s

That's 455 BTC. How many BTC has been "inadvertently locked" and is selling now?

You own us the figure on BTER, then the propper callculation can be known how many total BTC has been sold. Why are you hiding these figures? They should be most transparent figures in ITO.

I am not with holding anything - I was waiting for exact #'s to be confirmed

BTER - 112.008634 BTC
CoinGW - 1,820,142.00 Tokens Sold [on first day] of 2000000
Polo - it is a mix of NHZ/BTC about 90btc worth total
Trex - TBD but I believe the # is at 282btc worth currently

if anybody has a question that they feel is not getting answered in a timely manner - Please PM me

Dan

Not hiding and waiting on exact figures...hmmm?  
You mean he is not keeping records at all and is leaving it up to the exchange?

People have been asking for these numbers for over a week now and are regularly called trolls, fud, but
now he has some numbers within 5 minutes

Remember the only numbers that could possibly be confused are the bittrex numbers bc he is not in control of the block there.
But he is in full control of all the funds on every other exchange.

"if anybody has a question that they feel is not getting answered in a timely manner - Please PM me"
translation: If I have not answered your question it is bc I know that it will reveal more of my bs so please pm me those questions. Then I can either try to just bs you one at a time or ignore you there too. Ty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: