Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

Hi,

I have "bought" an Amazon gift card using ERC yesterday but it still says that it was not received.

Here is the txid:
To Address: ENhkT3EnqXXW7B2eeE3C6XexCPb4P2AuQZ
TxId: 16e5019318433a658a58d1101a5dd813b957b8e0f5e30522a04bbe67befb6ade

Can you please check?

Thanks

You should be receiving this shortly. I have changed how I check the ERC chain so it's quicker next time (was telling me not received until I double-checked). Apologies for the delay.

Hey Rofo,

my problem is, that I always get a white blank window, when I filled up the lines for SEPA. I never reach the next side, to transfer my coins.

Steve
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:24:05 PM

What is required to get other coins implemented into this project? BURST is a clone of NXT, and carries with it the AE as well, maybe we can put up an asset there as well? (On the BURST AE)

Really cool project, let me know if I can do anything to assist!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:57:38 AM

What is required to get other coins implemented into this project? BURST is a clone of NXT, and carries with it the AE as well, maybe we can put up an asset there as well? (On the BURST AE)

as i understand u can get listed for a small NOXT one time fee

the exact price u can get from jason

the point is the earlier u join the cheaper it is

for early joiner if i remember correct it will be a bargain

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:25:17 PM

What are the plans for NOXT?

Not much has been said for a while, what about exchanges?

It doesn't matter if there is no exchange at the moment, just would be nice to see a clear plan for NOXT.

So any answers yet or do you plan on ignoring me like before?

Seems you only answer to questions praising your project  Roll Eyes
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:23:35 PM

The noble app is a great development and it will help a lot to make DMD and others really useful in the real world.
But it is still very beta I have to say, I couldn't find many gift cards for European shops and as soon as I try do to a SEPA transaction, the noble app crashes.

But keep up the good work guys, the noble app will really help cryptocoins getting a wider reception.
please make sure u report rofo the issues u faced at sepa

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:23:59 PM

I have to report that on Android 4.3 the app crashes at start unfortunately.

In any case I read and looked very closely what are the actual app functionalities and I'd say this is going to be something good. I do hope the development will continue because it can be a killer app!
Good DMD is a privileged coin in this sense.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:36:41 AM

In any case I read and looked very closely what are the actual app functionalities and I'd say this is going to be something good. I do hope the development will continue because it can be a killer app!
Good DMD is a privileged coin in this sense.

Confirming the above. At present I am not able to update my android version because my phone will not receive any other updates.
It would be nice to know if it is just me or is it a problem with all the 4.3 versions.

Thanks
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:09:03 PM

my problem is, that I always get a white blank window, when I filled up the lines for SEPA. I never reach the next side, to transfer my coins.

I will try to duplicate this error this week and find the issue with SEPA. For most it seems to be running fine at the moment.

5000 NOXT are sent to an address to sit permanently off-market and I can add support to a coin. I'll add BURST and list an address (https://www.noblemovement.com/page-coin-additions.php) and get in touch.

What are the plans for NOXT?

Not much has been said for a while, what about exchanges?

It doesn't matter if there is no exchange at the moment, just would be nice to see a clear plan for NOXT.

So any answers yet or do you plan on ignoring me like before?

Seems you only answer to questions praising your project  Roll Eyes

I answer issues with the app. for the most part that revolve around customer service and coin additions. The plans haven't changed and are/have been publicly available here (https://www.noblemovement.com/page-proposal-1.php), although many rolled-back/delayed due to legal problems that arose/current issues with the industry. Plans are the same though. Contrary to what many think I have no control over exchange listing or delisting, so since Polo. removal the NXT AE is the best bet for now and hopefully as coins need to purchase addition some volume will increase. Especially since the coin can't be delisted or exchange hacked.

Please report any crashes through, it gives me a very valuable code dump. I am going over them today to see where the issue lies. Thank you.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4955

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:49:05 PM

I need to find transaction that I sent to polo, they say they need proof. NXT asset block explorer? I don't see anything in op. I only did one transaction with NOXT ever and that was like 450 to polo.  NXT-R52M-DH54-VDFT-GHKNC

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:53:07 AM

I need to find transaction that I sent to polo, they say they need proof. NXT asset block explorer? I don't see anything in op. I only did one transaction with NOXT ever and that was like 450 to polo.  NXT-R52M-DH54-VDFT-GHKNC

https://mynxt.info/account/16524322053989043219 is the NXT address URL in the NXT block explorer.

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:53:00 PM

Hey ROFO we are about to take off with our Company efforts,
lets deepen this:
http://www.bitcoinsulting.eu/portfolio-bitcoinsulting-crypto-currency-decentralized-encrypted-payment
and lets have a Skype call for a quick exchange of each others visions.

have fun
Matthias

gimmy a sign per PM  Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 09:13:38 PM

Hey ROFO we are about to take off with our Company efforts,
lets deepen this:
http://www.bitcoinsulting.eu/portfolio-bitcoinsulting-crypto-currency-decentralized-encrypted-payment
and lets have a Skype call for a quick exchange of each others visions.

have fun
Matthias

gimmy a sign per PM  Wink

i see here big synergies
utilizing each others coins in the services we offer and this way create a win-win environment for us all

here not blue fish eat red fish - red fish eat yellow fish - yellow fish eat blue fish
let other coins and their communities fighting each other

we know it better and use synergies and cooperation to create a blockchain based future economy with services that can be used by all serious crypto coins that take part

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 09:03:15 AM

OKCash (OK), Virtacoin (VTA) and Bitsend (BSD) support added here: https://www.noblemovement.com/page-coin-additions.php

There will be a patch this week improving support for above coins in-app as well as fixing reported issues/bugs. If you can continue sending any 'Reports' on crash that would be very helpful. Thank you!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:25:05 PM

guys who hold NOXT and want to cash out with profit place ur coins at exchange
https://mynxt.info/asset/6780060819348751348

without sell orders new coins who wana enter noblepay have a hard time buy the required 5000 NOXT

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:34:15 AM

without sell orders new coins who wana enter noblepay have a hard time buy the required 5000 NOXT

1st off : Rofo is a visionary .  Smiley

However , Noxt is breaking some marketing rules at the moment that need to be corrected,
it is too complicated to buy and send , plus determining an accurate valuation for it at the moment is impossible without some trading info on coinmarketcap.

example, my only interest in NOXT would be to get my favorite coin on Rofo android app,
however registering with Nxt and spending time figuring out how there exchange system works , is more time that I am willing to put into a coin that I will buy and then immediately send for payment (as I have no other interest in it.)

So my suggestion is this; get Noxt on any working exchange, (The US pump & Dumps are not required, just a working exchange.)
or
Setup a direct purchase on the Web Site, where I can pay in BTC or LTC and it buys the Noxt directly and funds the % needed to get on the android app.
In other words your android app is worthy of purchase, but make it easier on everyone to make that purchase.  Wink

Cool
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 05:46:09 AM

However , Noxt is breaking some marketing rules at the moment that need to be corrected,
it is too complicated to buy and send , plus determining an accurate valuation for it at the moment is impossible without some trading info on coinmarketcap.

example, my only interest in NOXT would be to get my favorite coin on Rofo android app,
however registering with Nxt and spending time figuring out how there exchange system works , is more time that I am willing to put into a coin that I will buy and then immediately send for payment (as I have no other interest in it.)

So my suggestion is this; get Noxt on any working exchange, (The US pump & Dumps are not required, just a working exchange.)
or
Setup a direct purchase on the Web Site, where I can pay in BTC or LTC and it buys the Noxt directly and funds the % needed to get on the android app.
In other words your android app is worthy of purchase, but make it easier on everyone to make that purchase.  Wink

Cool

Is this right? you also could pay with NXT, no?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:02:53 AM

or

Cool

as i understand the idea of NOXT its they gain in value because u need NOXT to list new coins to the noblepay ecosystem
so the more success the noblepay project have the more valueable NOXT will become

in fact if the price stay at 5000 NOXT per listing and only like 500000 NOXT exist that would be only 100 coins able to join
and it might be possible for 1 or 2 coins buy their 5000 NOXT on asset exchange but after that the market is dry.....

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:04:35 PM

I'm not very comfortable with selling my NOXT for NXT through the NXT AE as I find it hard to track the value with fluctuating NXT prices.

I wish there was a decent exchange that offered NOXT/BTC listing again as this would make things easier for all of us.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:07:32 AM

I'm not very comfortable with selling my NOXT for NXT through the NXT AE as I find it hard to track the value with fluctuating NXT prices.

I wish there was a decent exchange that offered NOXT/BTC listing again as this would make things easier for all of us.

im not familar with the smaller exchanges and which of them list NXT assets

i dont share the oppinion we need another exchange now

NOXT in its actual state is not a high traded asset
its the gateway coin to be able get added to NOBLEPAY
thats a usecase that the NXT asset exchange just serve well
no need for another exchange for this

but it can fullfil the gateway coin role only if people who want to get their coin listed at NOBLEPAY
are able buy the requred 5000 NOXT

if no one sells no one can buy and the system dont work

if u fear NXT price up downs just list ur 5000 NOXT there with a nice guranteed gain price like 0.5 or 1.0 BTC

so if u place a sellorder with like 5 NXT per NOXT u should be on save side

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:15:52 PM

No Idea, I don't use Nxt either, and if I am buying Nxt, it should be priced in Nxt , so I doubt it.

See what I mean , if I have to buy Noxt , it needs to be made easier.

Any of the smaller volume exchanges would do or even a direct link on the web site, that let me pay in BTC or LTC and converts it to NOXT.
Don't get me wrong, I have no problem buying NOXT, but it needs to be as easy as buying BTC or LTC and just sending it to a payment address.

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: