Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:54:48 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 11:04:46 AM by ontopicplease

Is there now or will there be a NOXT wallet?

You have the nxt client to work with. Seems far better than a standard wallet to me.

The new 1.4.7 nxt wallet got me irritated, busy for a week now to get it running. Can't believe they don't make an easy downloadable and good functioning wallet.
Now having my NOXT on poloniex waiting for poloniex to get out of business, like what happened to 3 other exchanges were I held my coins.

I would put a bit more stock in poloniex - they should surprise some people.

Don't understand what you actuality mean to say.I guess you mean to say you like poloniex, I do as well. But people like were disappointed too often.

How about storing my NOXT on https://trade.secureae.com is it about the same as the nxt-wallet regardign risks?
scriptmastr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:21:38 PM

They all work on the 'colored coin' concept. Only the terminology is different.

how is development coming along? i hope it is not a projection of the market or viceversa...
ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:28:15 PM

They all work on the 'colored coin' concept. Only the terminology is different.

how is development coming along? i hope it is not a projection of the market or viceversa...

you will find out as many people before that ROFO works much more than he talks Wink
he doesn't talk, he delivers!

It is awesome to see how people from all over the world trust him

Exactly this.
wakasaki96744

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:13:25 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 09:33:04 PM by wakasaki96744

You have the nxt client to work with. Seems far better than a standard wallet to me.

The new 1.4.7 nxt wallet got me irritated, busy for a week now to get it running. Can't believe they don't make an easy downloadable and good functioning wallet.
Now having my NOXT on poloniex waiting for poloniex to get out of business, like what happened to 3 other exchanges were I held my coins.

If you use Windows I would suggest using a client made by a longtime trusted NXT-contributor 'Wesley' who regularly updates his client to the latest version.

its a .exe file located on nxt.org. http://nxt.org/

Like any installer its just a download, install the program, and load it up. I used it for a long time before switching to the old-fashion form that 'Jean-Luc' makes.

But its up to you. secure-ae is also a good online wallet to use.

NXT-98EP-BVRB-WU6B-386RA
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 09:27:04 PM

It's 8AM here. There will be a large update today. Smiley

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:07:25 AM

I would put a bit more stock in poloniex - they should surprise some people.

Don't understand what you actuality mean to say.I guess you mean to say you like poloniex, I do as well. But people like were disappointed too often.

How about storing my NOXT on https://trade.secureae.com is it about the same as the nxt-wallet regardign risks?

NXT wallet is online, so even if you delete your wallet your coins are safe

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:42:59 PM

Let me give a summary of the larger updates coming as these things take time. I feel the impatience and certain PMs are a little uneccesary.

Supply
278,000 NOXT so far have been burnt - another 50,000 or so on the way = effective supply approximately 672,000.

License
I am waiting on receipt/approval (which I'll be going in person to get a copy of Australian Monday time since I'm tired of waiting so we can start trading gold) for the bullion licensing so I can scan and post full details. Government services work slower over the holidays, but we're now gearing up into 2015 so paperwork/licensing side should speed up.

Marketplace
With the licensing we have a new Marketplace design and experience - merging digital currencies with gold and silver trade from both Amagi Metals & Perth Mint Australia (for starters). I am not officially affiliated with either, but have the blessing and legal permission to allow trades.

Marketplace NOXT Package (Service #1)
With the above, coins, 2.0 assets and colored coins from all platforms will have the opportunity to be given full complete eCommerce capabilities using CoinPayments (in the case of traditional coins) or our own inhouse payment platforms. Noble will be used to grant all digital currency platforms/coins/colored coins the ability to trade in precious metals. Liquidity, volume, order caps and a smarter exchange rate will play a role here depending on the coin. This service can be paid for using only NOXT which is burnt. All sales will remove a small % of NOXT. So get on it and convince your favourite coins/communities to get an extra 'super-merchant' that will allow trade in precious metals and gift cards and increase demand for NOXT.

'Membership Registry'/Holders
Something I will be releasing more info. on will be the membership registry. This is an attempt to link traditional holders similar to a company with their holdings of a digital currency. I'm being careful not to involve myself in price manipulation and not everyone is interested in such an approach, but it is voluntary and will begin to display some of the largest wallets that come with particular 'guarantees' and warnings on an interest in liquidating.

What I can say is I can already confirm 220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon. The registry will be linking these accounts publicly to be watched and confirmed. I am developing processes and procedures for these that try to keep it as clean as possible and doesn't enter the realm of 'illegal/manipulation'. Something that doesn't really matter in the current state of things but will in the future.

This effectively means only about 400,000 NOXT are currently available. Information on accounts and links will become more available for people to view. It will be voluntary, but will evolve with time.

Forums/Discussion/Nobility
I will starting the Nobility sections in our forums. If you hold certain amounts of NOXT and would like to enter channels exclusively for holders of particular amounts that will become available. I am being cautious not to involve myself too deeply in these or share 'insider information', but it will be a place for those who hold particular amounts to discuss amongst themselves if they are so inclined.

mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:01:38 PM

Let me give a summary of the larger updates coming as these things take time. I feel the impatience and certain PMs are a little uneccesary.

Supply
278,000 NOXT so far have been burnt - another 50,000 or so on the way = effective supply approximately 672,000.

License
I am waiting on receipt/approval (which I'll be going in person to get a copy of Australian Monday time since I'm tired of waiting so we can start trading gold) for the bullion licensing so I can scan and post full details. Government services work slower over the holidays, but we're now gearing up into 2015 so paperwork/licensing side should speed up.

Marketplace
With the licensing we have a new Marketplace design and experience - merging digital currencies with gold and silver trade from both Amagi Metals & Perth Mint Australia (for starters). I am not officially affiliated with either, but have the blessing and legal permission to allow trades.

With the above, coins, 2.0 assets and colored coins from all platforms will have the opportunity to be given full complete eCommerce capabilities using CoinPayments (in the case of traditional coins) or our own inhouse payment platforms. Noble will be used to grant all digital currency platforms/coins/colored coins the ability to trade in precious metals. Liquidity, volume, order caps and a smarter exchange rate will play a role here depending on the coin. This service can be paid for using only NOXT which is burnt. All sales will remove a small % of NOXT. So get on it and convince your favourite coins/communities to get an extra 'super-merchant' that will allow trade in precious metals and gift cards and increase demand for NOXT.

Something I will be releasing more info. on will be the membership registry. This is an attempt to link traditional holders similar to a company with their holdings of a digital currency. I'm being careful not to involve myself in price manipulation and not everyone is interested in such an approach, but it is voluntary and will begin to display some of the largest wallets that come with particular 'guarantees' and warnings on an interest in liquidating.

What I can say is I can already confirm 220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon. The registry will be linking these accounts publicly to be watched and confirmed. I am developing processes and procedures for these that try to keep it as clean as possible and doesn't enter the realm of 'illegal/manipulation'. Something that doesn't really matter in the current state of things but will in the future.

This effectively means only about 400,000 NOXT are currently available. Information on accounts and links will become more available for people to view. It will be voluntary, but will evolve with time.

I will starting the Nobility sections in our forums. If you hold certain amounts of NOXT and would like to enter channels exclusively for holders of particular amounts that will become available. I am being cautious not to involve myself too deeply in these or share 'insider information', but it will be a place for those who hold particular amounts to discuss amongst themselves if they are so inclined.

sounds great!  a big thumbs up for Rofo !!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:13:53 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 11:03:39 PM by Hueristic

Hi guys, How do I find my NXT public key?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
wakasaki96744

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:19:44 PM

I think I hate NXT.

when you first log into a fresh NXT account it should be highlighted at the top of the wallet. In green

"Welcome to your new NXT account. Your account ID is XXXXXX - When funding your account for the first time, you also need to announce your public key, which is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

NXT-98EP-BVRB-WU6B-386RA
kseistrup

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Unselfish actions pay back better

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:24:52 PM

when you first log into a fresh NXT account it should be highlighted at the top of the wallet. In green

On subsequent logins, follow the “More info →” link.

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:34:16 PM

Wallet 2.0.1 cannot find a more info link. I only saved the recovery phrase and account#. What a Pita.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
wakasaki96744

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:38:23 PM

Wallet 2.0.1 cannot find a more info link. I only saved the recovery phrase and account#. What a Pita.

2.0.1?  Huh

The newest NXT client is 1.4.7.1  Smiley

its located here for the regular download https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-4-7-1/

or http://nxt.org/ for the .exe installer

NXT-98EP-BVRB-WU6B-386RA
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:42:52 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 11:53:32 PM by Hueristic

2.0.1?  Huh

The newest NXT client is 1.4.7.1  Smiley

its located here for the regular download https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-4-7-1/

or http://nxt.org/ for the .exe installer

nxt-wallet-win-setup-2.0.1-nrs-1.4.7

OK, I found the more info doh.

scriptmastr

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:31:01 AM

Supply

License

Marketplace

thx for the headsup. i follow also noble and i respectfully have to say you are one of the more professional devs out here and that your decision is great. i NOW fully trust you and NOXT and looking forward to our marketplace. thank you ROFO
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 09:02:03 PM

I want to make it clear I specifically stated the NOXT cycle, roadmap and updates in this thread were my primary focus while I took a breather from NOBL under revised leadership. That is all I'll say until the gold/silver licensing, market trade and business/investment updates come.

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:04:30 PM

I want to make it clear I specifically stated the NOXT cycle, roadmap and updates in this thread were my primary focus while I took a breather from NOBL under revised leadership. That is all I'll say until the gold/silver licensing, market trade and business/investment updates come.

Thank you for letting us know. Let me say we all appreciate your work greatly - one of few open and honest devs in crypto scene. I am sure the incoming influx of professionals will be happier with people like yourself and doing things properly.

Very soon Smiley
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:34:19 AM

I hope noxt can become decoupled from btc, especially with Current market sentiment.
Toastor

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:03:39 AM

I hope noxt can become decoupled from btc, especially with Current market sentiment.

I don't think you're alone in this desire at the moment Smiley
kseistrup

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Unselfish actions pay back better

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:28:44 PM

I don't think you're alone in this desire at the moment Smiley

People ought to start trading NoXT on the builtin decentralized NXT Asset Exchange, rather than using the traditional centralized exchanges.

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: