Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:29:41 AM

rofo still has my support

who here doesn't realise how desperate things are for the whole (original) non-corporate crypto and blockchain ecosystem? Things are about as tough as they could possibly be. Banks & Wall St are having a love affair with 'blockchain' but the original crypto scene (including bitcoin) is still out in the cold.

I'm certain of two things right now:
1- if the project is dead we lost our investment
2- if the project is in a coma and on life-support, our investment *might* be lost, but it *might* still do well when/if things pick up

rofo & NOXT can't defy gravity here, nobody in crypto can, so we have to wait and hope the original model for P2P decentralised finance wins the day, but that doesn't look like happening anytime soon IMO.

so, is rofo to blame here? of course not!!

could he communicate better? maybe, but I'm a regular user of this forum, and I think like most here I don't need rofo to tell me times are tough, so further communication from him saying  "times are tough, project is stalled, but I'm doing my best and haven't thrown in the towel" is sort of pointless, and I think it's OBVIOUS.

Why bust rofo's balls over the state of P2P crypto? We're in a depression almost until Joe Six-Pack discovers crypto, or the corporate boys decide to take an interest in what currently exists rather than copy/paste there own blockchains (which doesn't seem very likely IMO).

we're in the car on a journey, it's a long drive and everyone's pissed off - how many times do you respond to "are we there yet?', and "this drive sucks!" before you, the driver, ignores it and does your best to concentrate on completing the journey as best you can?

@rofo, don't give up, many here can still see the bigger picture - times are fucking tough, and you're still here ... THANKS!!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:44:24 AM

^

It's like most of the people here reply to comments that were never written, it is not even a discussion.

How is the tough time for crypto related anyhow to zero deliveries in 1 year?

You are talking about a journey, we are not in any journey and have no clue what is going on, it's like a journey when you are in the back of the trunk with your eyes and mouth tied and every time you ask for any information it is interpreted as being impatience.

Yes of course we will keep waiting patiently or not, it's not like we have any other option.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:59:40 AM

with respect, your comment above shows a fundamental lack of insight of how business works.

if you can't see an obvious connection between the crypto 'depression' we've been in since mid 2014 and rofo's difficulties in launching NOXT I don't think I can explain it to you here easily.

looks like you've chosen to respond to the situation by getting pissed-off

i'm choosing another path

question: what makes people perform better, abuse and criticism, or understanding and encouragement?

if rofo gives up NOXT is dead, if he doesn't ...
pikuchato

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:32:05 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 03:04:34 AM by pikuchato

with respect, your comment above shows a fundamental lack of insight of how business works.

if you can't see an obvious connection between the crypto 'depression' we've been in since mid 2014 and rofo's difficulties in launching NOXT I don't think I can explain it to you here easily.

looks like you've chosen to respond to the situation by getting pissed-off

i'm choosing another path

question: what makes people perform better, abuse and criticism, or understanding and encouragement?

if rofo gives up NOXT is dead, if he doesn't ...

I can guess a possible connection between the two but my mind don't work on auto complete, I could guess the reasons for the non deliveries but why would I?
Why would you? Unless you have some information we don't of course.
I don't want to guess or assume anything, If I don't have any solid information to relay on I just prepare for the worst, that's what life taught me.

I saw many other coins/platforms/projects deliver stuff in the past year, some succeeded some failed but non just did nothing because the rough situation of crypto.

I am not even asking for anything from rofo here but I just don't understand how come some people still ignore the fact that we have a problem? how is that making our situation better?

About "understanding and encouragement": dude, we were just left out of the party, what can we understand? or encourage? first step will be admitting we have a problem, second step will be telling us what is going on and what is the problem, only then we will be able to chose if to understand and encourage - for now we are just standing outside the club and guessing what is going on in there.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:34:57 PM

All you people do is talk,  for crying out loud, dump already.
I had my buy orders sitting on top for both Noble and NOXT for a long time, but none of you worth while "investors" have dumped. So stop the yapping and let your actions do the talking, simply dump. I'll be watching the markets closely.

pikuchato

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:05:53 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 03:27:16 AM by pikuchato

All you people do is talk,  for crying out loud, dump already.
I had my buy orders sitting on top for both Noble and NOXT for a long time, but none of you worth while "investors" have dumped. So stop the yapping and let your actions do the talking, simply dump. I'll be watching the markets closely.

You are offering like 25%-20% of the ico price? a whole 0.3 btc for that price? wow what a hero.
Why won't you back up your words and start buying noxt for lets say.... 50% ico price? or 70% of the ico price? your profit is around the corner when rofo will just start to deliver things out of fucking nowhere doesn't it?

nehhhhh, all you do is talking.

And now for real, I don't know where you get your blind faith from, I really hope you are getting personal updates from rofo because otherwise you are just a blind sheep - you are doing damage when neglecting the problems we have - rofo will read it and will think some investors actually support his very unique style of "working". (do you hold any noxt? or just looking to join the party for 20% of the ico price? about "worth while investors", If I remember right from the IRC chats you were the first to dump after the ico ended, Am I CORRECT?!)
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:01:41 AM

All you people do is talk,  for crying out loud, dump already.

You are offering like 25%-20% of the ico price? a whole 0.3 btc for that price? wow what a hero.
Why won't you back up your words and start buying noxt for lets say.... 50% ico price? or 70% of the ico price? your profit is around the corner when rofo will just start to deliver things out of fucking nowhere doesn't it?

nehhhhh, all you do is talking.

And now for real, I don't know where you get your blind faith from, I really hope you are getting personal updates from rofo because otherwise you are just a blind sheep - you are doing damage when neglecting the problems we have - rofo will read it and will think some investors actually support his very unique style of "working". (do you hold any noxt? or just looking to join the party for 20% of the ico price? about "worth while investors", If I remember right from the IRC chats you were the first to dump after the ico ended, Am I CORRECT?!)

Everything you said is correct. Including the content of our IRC chat. I did dump right after ICO (I like profit) and now looking to pick some up at discount from those who choose to depart from their coins.
With that said, I am just a day trader/speculator who is always looking for the next score.

Now to say rofo has done nothing, is also not true. For example, If that mobile app is an actual screenshot and not complete photoshop, than he is actuly doing something (not to mention service and legal side of things thats being worked on in the background). What  I do have "faith/hope" on is that once the news drops, we will see moon. This is the  risk that I choose to take, high risk=high rewards and yes I shall dump once more (maybe only some of it this time).

So dump on my friends, dump on, cause if this is a scam, might as well make your exit now and get something back, than wait till last min and get nothing back.

I have nothing against what you guys are trying to achive, it is your right as an "investor" to hold his feet to the fire untill results are put forth, but I am not sure why are you guys in such hurry and what exactly do you want to see at this point that would sayisfy all your concerns?

pikuchato

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:36:14 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 04:59:57 AM by pikuchato

[..]
I have nothing against what you guys are trying to achive, it is your right as an "investor" to hold his feet to the fire untill results are put forth, but I am not sure why are you guys in such hurry and what exactly do you want to see at this point that would sayisfy all your concerns?

This is why:
Rofo, are you on schedule for the release today? I'm very enthousiastic and anxious to see the results! Any update on the release notes?

Yep, just taking as much time as possible today for cleaning up and bug hunting before my deadline dries up.

The dude said he gonna release an app "today", he released screenshots instead.
You calling this "hold his feet to the fire"? asking where is the app 2 months after its release date?

he didn't even bother to provide a reason for this delay like any other "delivery" that was promised to be delivered in a very short time (2 new websites? working marketplace? working gift? noble pay?), just look at the thread, we got enough announcements about things that are going to be ready in short time but finally we end up with nothing, not even with a reason for this, NOTHING.

EDIT: and about "what exactly do you want to see at this point that would sayisfy all your concerns?", how about a reasonable communication level from rofo? like basic things? reasons for delays? anything? he acts like everything is going by the plan while everything is shit. you have problems with your project? come here, stand like a man and tell your investors the truth. That is what *I* want.

EDIT2, mostly for rofo: if you do choose to change your style of communication with us, the criticism level will just go for zero.
No one will ever complain about things being delayed or not delivered if the reasons are reasonable or even semi reasonable (you know what? or even if the reasons barely make any sense).
No one will ever accuse you for the tough state of crypto, and not for the difficulty in establishing a new business.
Try us for once, we already know the situation is shit - no one will be amazed by anything, let's try to move forward.
(and no, we don't buy the threats stuff, if you insist to go that way please provide any evidence).
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:14:35 AM

This is why:

The dude said he gonna release an app "today", he released screenshots instead.
You calling this "hold his feet to the fire"? asking where is the app 2 months after its release date?

he didn't even bother to provide a reason for this delay like any other "delivery" that was promised to be delivered in a very short time (2 new websites? working marketplace? working gift? noble pay?), just look at the thread, we got enough announcements about things that are going to be ready in short time but finally we end up with nothing, not even with a reason for this, NOTHING.

EDIT: and about "what exactly do you want to see at this point that would sayisfy all your concerns?", how about a reasonable communication level from rofo? like basic things? reasons for delays? anything? he acts like everything is going by the plan while everything is shit. you have problems with your project? come here, stand like a man and tell your investors the truth. That is what *I* want.

EDIT2, mostly for rofo: if you do choose to change your style of communication with us, the criticism level will just go for zero.
No one will ever complain about things being delayed or not delivered if the reasons are reasonable or even semi reasonable (you know what? or even if the reasons barely make any sense).
No one will ever accuse you for the tough state of crypto, and not for the difficulty in establishing a new business.
Try us for once, we already know the situation is shit - no one will be amazed by anything, let's try to move forward.
(and no, we don't buy the threats stuff, if you insist to go that way please provide any evidence).

All of crypto is having issues due to current pricing.
If you are looking for a quick buck , maybe you should go to a horse track.  Wink

The fuss at rofo club, needs to get a clue.
If you don't like how he handles it , start a community takeover, or find ways to help your coin prosper with or without him. Pinning the hopes for this coin all on 1 man has always been unfair and naive.
Don't like his timetable , make your own and accomplish your goals instead of wasting energy griping about his rate of progress.

And considering how some people act, there are no doubts, there have been threats.
His mistake was thinking giving out his personal info , would help the coin and increase investors confidence.
When in fact , it opened him up to cowardly threats and abuse.
You have to be blind or stupid to have not noticed the mental change in Rofo last year.
It was Obvious!!!

So quit your whining , and let everyone know what you are going to do to make this coin a success,
Not Rofo, But You pikuchato, what are You going to Do?

If you are going to go thru life depending on others instead of yourself, then be prepared to wait, otherwise everyone is now waiting on you to save this coin.
So what are you pikuchato going to do?
Action or Nothing ?

Cool
pikuchato

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:20:40 AM

^ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

This is not a decentralized a project, go back to play knights with your friends.

If you give me the ico funds I will consider taking over this project.

Edit: I can't believe I keep answering to each random stranger who walks by and decide to pure his random on us without really having any understatement of this project but just for the record, rofo mental state was changed one day after the ico ended, and that is when the criticism begun to flow.
Just follow the thread.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:02:43 AM

This is not a decentralized a project, go back to play knights with your friends.

Edit: I can't believe I keep answering to each random stranger who walks by and decide to pure his random on us without really having any understatement of this project but just for the record, rofo mental state was changed one day after the ico ended, and that is when the criticism begun to flow.
Just follow the thread.

Considering I read Noble forum for over a year , hardly random.
Plus not the 1st time , we've had words.

There you go asking for someone to give you something , noblecoin is on the open market , buy it if you can make it better.
As far as Rofo mental state, it was bad way before the ICO, you were just too busy thinking he was going to make you rich to pay attention.

So again , What Are You Going to Do pikuchato to save this coin.

Cool
pikuchato

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:22:26 AM

Just follow the thread.

Considering I read Noble forum for over a year , hardly random.
Plus not the 1st time , we've had words.

There you go asking for someone to give you something , noblecoin is on the open market , buy it if you can make it better.
As far as Rofo mental state, it was bad way before the ICO, you were just too busy thinking he was going to make you rich to pay attention.

So again , What Are You Going to Do pikuchato to save this coin.

Cool

dude, what? noblecoin? I should buy noblecoin and do something for it? I was "just too busy thinking he was going to make you rich"?
do you understand what an ico is? centralized project? do you know anything about noxt? do you realize noblecoin has nothing to do with this?

Amazing stuff, I am glad you manage to breath. fucking wow.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:43:34 PM

dude, what? noblecoin? I should buy noblecoin and do something for it? I was "just too busy thinking he was going to make you rich"?
do you understand what an ico is? centralized project? do you know anything about noxt? do you realize noblecoin has nothing to do with this?

I'll Manage  Cheesy,

But maybe you should see a psychologist , to help you sort out that indecisive whining nature you have there.
Decisive investors either buy or sell a coin based on their opinion of it.
Not gripe constantly which serves no useful purpose and hurts the coin more than helping it.

So again ,
What are You going to do to Make this Coin a success?

Cool
pikuchato

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:30:27 PM

I'll Manage  Cheesy,

But maybe you should see a psychologist , to help you sort out that indecisive whining nature you have there.
Decisive investors either buy or sell a coin based on their opinion of it.
Not gripe constantly which serves no useful purpose and hurts the coin more than helping it.

So again ,
What are You going to do to Make this Coin a success?

Cool

I could repeat myself and explain again that this is not a decentralized project but I will just let your single brain cell focus on breathing and let it go.
pikuchato

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:38:32 PM

kiklo here is what I did for noxt, let me know if that is ok with you.

Well...

- I was working on nobl trade (free platform for noble/noxt that I suggested to develop for free) for 2 months until rofo stopped communicating with me so I just got back to my day job.
- I invested all the money I had into noxt.
- I gave rofo my noxt addresses to prove I am not dumping.
- I brought external investors into noxt (40+ btc flew threw me into noxt)
- I spent all my time answering questions about noxt

Is that enough for asking questions like 'how much noxt are in circulation"? or do I need to sacrifice a finger for you?

Those are simple questions - this information should be public anyway.

I am off for my day job Smiley

I am waiting for your answer, your opinion matters a lot to me.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:40:20 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 08:21:31 PM by kiklo

I could repeat myself and explain again that this is not a decentralized project but I will just let your single brain cell focus on breathing and let it go.

It's ok , Cheesy
that single brain cell can multitask.

And how again does your constant complaining make this coin succeed?
Enlighten me.

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:50:51 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 08:04:56 PM by kiklo

kiklo here is what I did for noxt, let me know if that is ok with you.

Well...

- I was working on nobl trade (free platform for noble/noxt that I suggested to develop for free) for 2 months until rofo stopped communicating with me so I just got back to my day job.
- I invested all the money I had into noxt.
- I gave rofo my noxt addresses to prove I am not dumping.
- I brought external investors into noxt (40+ btc flew threw me into noxt)
- I spent all my time answering questions about noxt

Is that enough for asking questions like 'how much noxt are in circulation"? or do I need to sacrifice a finger for you?

Those are simple questions - this information should be public anyway.

I am off for my day job Smiley

I am waiting for your answer, your opinion matters a lot to me.

Question you need to ask yourself is ,
if you were doing all of those things ,
Why did you stop doing the ones that did not cost you any more money?

If you want a coin to succeed, you need to be ready to go at it full force nonstop , until you succeed.
Their is no time limit or that other guy no longer helps as an excuse,
It is not done, until it is done.

These are decisions you need to make, do you fight for this coin , until your goal is achieved , or do you sell and move on to one that requires less effort on your part.
But either decision , constantly hammering the dev , will not help raise this coin to success and will not let it rise to a price high enough for you to sell to reclaim some of your investment.
The Truth  , I am trying to get you to see, is that hammering the dev , it does not help you either way , no matter which path you ultimately chose.   Wink

Cool
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:15:39 PM

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:00:39 PM

Some serious drama indeed.. Come on people, please take this stuff private. It is not related to the discussion anymore...
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:31:53 AM

Some serious drama indeed.. Come on people, please take this stuff private. It is not related to the discussion anymore...

At least the thread came alive.......

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: