Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:39:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:09:42 PM

Thanks for the update , please keep em coming Smiley

Oh yeah Smiley Always a pleasure to read some updates, epsecailly good ones!! Good to see some people have patience Smiley
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:53:22 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 06:09:24 AM by Rofo

Good to "read" progress. Wink

Read this update carefully then.

- Everything planned for the site has been transferred to mobile, titled the 'Noble Suite Alpha'. The sites are actually getting torn down to shreds to focus on marketing instead.

- I'm almost comfortable with it's state for community testing - that includes live Gift, Pay, Australian bank deposits, taxes and bills. For NOBL and NOXT - that no longer have downtime.

- Hence my silence as I shuffled our entire direction over on to mobile for everything Android - watches, wearables, phones. If users are desperate to use services a web form will allow instant payments but dev. won't be focused there. The mobile currency/payment/market is too good to ignore and I am personally so over web development in comparison to Java/Android.

- Dashboard pieces: My Account (Nobility), Gift, Pay, Bank Deposit, Noble Bullion, Social and Depository Services.

- My contract that noone asks about is a project codenamed 'Majestic' and is officially under NDA and a formal partnership. It is monetized (and mobile) - hence has PRIORITY but also the air of necessary silence. It is being developed alongside the Suite as well as a wallet coded independently due to licensing (no APL). That's the 6 month project - the Suite is immediate.

- Because the services are centralized on top of the currency, they do not directly integrate with wallets or keys, but do allow you to 'deposit' cryptocurrencies into a transparent wallet, confirm and use for future 'instant payments'. Edit: payments, transfers and storage can still be done in a decentralized manner from your own wallets - the choice is merely there for those that choose otherwise (and most do).

- I needed to wait for this (contract and comfortable mobile dev.), as well as a more sure means of funding (sorted), in order to begin Australian Financial Servicing licensing as it will be a requirement now and looks like it will come from an independent source.

- I'd probably be happy to start posting shots in a week or two. I've committed myself to giving it a few more weeks and Alpha being in store by end of month. I will promote feedback, bug-testing, feature additions and greater communication with this community (no need for IRC or Slack if you'd rather follow/post in-app (social)) and reward doing so with points and NOXT (Nobility). And features will now be able to be added VERY quickly.

- Kultus, if you're reading this and still in Sydney I would be happy to arrange a meet and show - as well as anyone else in the ACT/NSW region Australia.

- Will probably outline it all with excessive amount of info. and development notes in July, but this is the nice short version.

- The 'in-dev' for after release are even more interesting.

- I've bought 1 BTC worth of NOXT since, so no 'silence and accumulate'. From statements sent privately the largest holders are some of the most negative on this thread you've sold to.

- It's my birthday in two days. I don't have a social life or holiday. I'll be working on this, that's how indifferent I've been this year.

Have a nice afternoon, and I'm happy to answer questions now. If they are negative that's fine, my public silence and seeming lack of caring gives you no reason to believe. If you are genuinely curious about something and it's a fair question shoot.

Edit: Oh, that's just the currency aspect of the app. 'Asset' is still in the works.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:26:43 AM

Always a pleasure to read some good updates Smiley
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:41:55 AM

- Everything planned for the site has been transferred to mobile, titled the 'Noble Suite Alpha'. The sites are actually getting torn down to shreds to focus on marketing instead.

- I'm almost comfortable with it's state for community testing - that includes live Gift, Pay, Australian bank deposits, taxes and bills. For NOBL and NOXT - that no longer have downtime.

- Hence my silence as I shuffled our entire direction over on to mobile for everything Android - watches, wearables, phones. If users are desperate to use services a web form will allow instant payments but dev. won't be focused there. The mobile currency/payment/market is too good to ignore and I am personally so over web development in comparison to Java/Android.

- Dashboard pieces: My Account (Nobility), Gift, Pay, Bank Deposit, Noble Bullion, Social and Depository Services.

- My contract that noone asks about is a project codenamed 'Majestic' and is officially under NDA and a formal partnership. It is monetized (and mobile) - hence has PRIORITY but also the air of necessary silence. It is being developed alongside the Suite as well as a wallet coded independently due to licensing (no APL). That's the 6 month project - the Suite is immediate.

- Because the services are centralized on top of the currency, they do not directly integrate with wallets or keys, but do allow you to 'deposit' cryptocurrencies into a transparent wallet, confirm and use for future 'instant payments'. Edit: payments, transfers and storage can still be done in a decentralized manner from your own wallets - the choice is merely there for those that choose otherwise (and most do).

- I needed to wait for this (contract and comfortable mobile dev.), as well as a more sure means of funding (sorted), in order to begin Australian Financial Servicing licensing as it will be a requirement now and looks like it will come from an independent source.

- I'd probably be happy to start posting shots in a week or two. I've committed myself to giving it a few more weeks and Alpha being in store by end of month. I will promote feedback, bug-testing, feature additions and greater communication with this community (no need for IRC or Slack if you'd rather follow/post in-app (social)) and reward doing so with points and NOXT (Nobility). And features will now be able to be added VERY quickly.

- Kultus, if you're reading this and still in Sydney I would be happy to arrange a meet and show - as well as anyone else in the ACT/NSW region Australia.

- Will probably outline it all with excessive amount of info. and development notes in July, but this is the nice short version.

- The 'in-dev' for after release are even more interesting.

- I've bought 1 BTC worth of NOXT since, so no 'silence and accumulate'. From statements sent privately the largest holders are some of the most negative on this thread you've sold to.

- It's my birthday in two days. I don't have a social life or holiday. I'll be working on this, that's how indifferent I've been this year.

Have a nice afternoon, and I'm happy to answer questions now. If they are negative that's fine, my public silence and seeming lack of caring gives you no reason to believe. If you are genuinely curious about something and it's a fair question shoot.

Edit: Oh, that's just the currency aspect of the app. 'Asset' is still in the works.

Very impressive and exciting. I think you have been a lot busier than a lot of us gave you credit for Smiley

I am always around if you need someone to test things and am trying to get more into development of apps at the moment. I think the move to mobile is a sensible one and will appeal to a wider audience.

The project sounds interesting and I look forward to seeing what it is.

What does Australian Financial Servicing licensing entail?
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:10:08 PM

Happy Birthday Rofo! I don't have a social life since crypto killed my relationship, so I know the feeling man!
chinook

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:15:37 PM

thanks for the updates, you have my  trust
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

Will you be adding any European/UK giftcards??? Saw some a while ago, gone now. Also are there any plans to expand Noblepay out of Australia , specifically to the UK??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:46:28 PM

Do you mean the market place will no longer have a browser front end? Your statement on Android only support is unexpected/unnerving and I think I am misinterpreting it.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:19:39 PM

Do you mean the market place will no longer have a browser front end? Your statement on Android only support is unexpected/unnerving and I think I am misinterpreting it.

I guess he said browers support would be only in the form of web forms. I hope Windows 10 will make the android app available for me as a windows phone user though.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:59:23 PM

I guess he said browers support would be only in the form of web forms. I hope Windows 10 will make the android app available for me as a windows phone user though.

Any browser should be fine then.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:03:46 PM

I guess... It shouldn't be too much effort to update a webform compared to an entire website as well. Though it might be better to just use the app Wink
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:17:11 PM

I guess... It shouldn't be too much effort to update a webform compared to an entire website as well. Though it might be better to just use the app Wink

I don't use smart phones or any Android/IOS device for that matter.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 09:31:42 PM

go mobile is a very clever choice.....
read this

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-ready-when-mobile-wallets-turn-banking-upside-down-vishal-gupta?trk=hp-feed-article-title-share

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:27:48 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 11:37:57 PM by Rofo

Happy Birthday Rofo! I don't have a social life since crypto killed my relationship, so I know the feeling man!

Thanks. Tongue

Will you be adding any European/UK giftcards??? Saw some a while ago, gone now. Also are there any plans to expand Noblepay out of Australia , specifically to the UK??

I will add all the original Amazon cards from the original marketplace site, so yes. No plans to expand outside Australia yet. Getting comfortable here was work enough and I want to focus on the asset and business side - for the primary reason it is makes NOXT more attractive (generates value, represents a basket of value) rather than just being currency/utility (don't won't to get pigeon-holed into utility as we have been for 18 months).

I guess he said browers support would be only in the form of web forms.

I can and will keep and upgrade the marketplace as an e-commerce site only and re-instate cards on it, as well as bullion. From a development/feature/future perspective though application development is ideal imho, and better ties into the first contract.

What does Australian Financial Servicing licensing entail?

A lot of money and paperwork but will probably be a requirement in 6-12 months for what I am doing. I am hoping to either remain in the grey area exemption zone for now. The app. I am doing under NDA may require it, but if so then I will end up licensed without having to pay for it directly.

I am always around if you need someone to test things and am trying to get more into development of apps at the moment. I think the move to mobile is a sensible one and will appeal to a wider audience.

Definitely. I would love for the community to become testers and bug-finders as much as users and supporters, and will be providing a bunch of in-app social elements as well as rewards for doing so.

This growing sentiment is exactly why the move clicked so well when I started quietly porting everything over. I guarantee the app. will be in everyone's hands and playing with it this month and will grow much faster than the first 6 months.

eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:58:45 AM

Rofo, thank you for update. This looks promising. I will be available to do some testing when you have first version ready.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:32:52 AM

Thanks for the invite Rofo, I am in Sydney currently in a place called Padstow about 20 mins out of the CBD so if you find yourself coming this way let me know or I'll try to work a trip down to you, but anyway I'll chat to you more about that off site.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:31:26 PM

Isn't it today Smiley , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROFO and all the best wishes.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:03:55 PM

Jason, i wish you have a great birthday today! Wink
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:24:09 PM

Happy Birthday Rofo!
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:13:25 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 12:45:19 AM by Rofo

Date for current Android release is 30th July. These notes are not final. Why the move to mobile? For future integration of monetized apps and games, one of which is already in development under NDA. As well as long-term integration of services under banking license.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-ready-when-mobile-wallets-turn-banking-upside-down-vishal-gupta?trk=hp-feed-article-title-share - Thanks cryptonit

Noble Suite Alpha (Android) 0.1 - Release 30th July

User Account Management
- Cloud-based account registrations and access
- Web-based account password reset
- Web-based account sign up confirmation
- Voluntary tier one personal details
- AML/KYC user approval tier (to unlock bullion)

Social
- Making purchases or payments will reward Nobility rewards points
- View, follow updates and send payments to users
- Update/news history viewable from app
- Public chat room – basic Slack/IRC
- User Nobility leaderboard (linked to rewards and prizes)      

NobleGift
- Purchase gift cards (up to 239 internationally available)
- Send to friends as a gift

NoblePay
- Pay any Australian utility bill, credit card or tax office payment via BPAY (NOBL/NOXT)
- Direct bank deposits (NOBL/NOXT)

Noble Suite Alpha (Android) 0.2 - Release late August
- Mostly reserved for design and feature feedback
- View list of all latest global payments
- Purchase NOBL/NOXT in-app using PayPal or BTC
- Escrow between users
- Bullion page (buy, legal/regulatory news/updates, information on depository)

Noble Suite Alpha (Android) 0.3+
- Tentatively focused on international micro-payments and bullion depository infrastructure

Others
- NobleCoin Android Wallet (with the choice of two apps - open source independent or close source integrated) – Schildhbach’s port and compile (100% complete), bitcoinj port (33% complete)
- For non-mobile community members new marketplace with bullion and original Gift available

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: