Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:39:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:00:50 AM

Some serious drama indeed.. Come on people, please take this stuff private. It is not related to the discussion anymore...

At least the thread came alive.......

Thats what I was thinking. Lol

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:43:18 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 05:53:45 AM by pikuchato

lol are you all still here? I thought you left me to talk with random strangers.

@Hueristic, the day you will admit we have a problem I will know we are fucked Tongue

So... what does the old tribe has to say about this?
Honestly, I think I was right all the way and 0 work had been done, screenshots are just photoshoped designs - the rest of the promises were just empty promises to cool down the temperatures while jason were not even working on anything related to the project, that is why those announcements about ready stuff ended up with nothing.
I don't know what was jasons first goal with this project but it just turned out to be a fraud, you have to be a real dreamer to keep waiting for a delivery from him.
I don't see how anyone could take a different guess with the current pieces of information we have, if you do please explain.

anyone (from the old tribe) still thinks I am wrong? Don't forget we are all guessing anyway, no real information about this project since it doesn't exists.

EDIT: In my opinion, the reason jason is not having any updates is because he is not really working on anything related to noxt.
A real project manager that is really into a new project would have at least few new experiences/difficulties to tell us every day, it is quite obvious jason is not at that position and never were (maybe for few weeks when he wrote the pdf for the project, but since then - nothing.)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:31:03 AM

lol are you all still here? I thought you left me to talk with random strangers.

@Hueristic, the day you will admit we have a problem I will know we are fucked Tongue

Honestly, I think I was right all the way and 0 work had been done, screenshots are just photoshoped designs - the rest of the promises were just empty promises to cool down the temperatures while jason were not even working on anything related to the project, that is why those announcements about ready stuff ended up with nothing.
I don't know what was jasons first goal with this project but it just turned out to be a fraud, you have to be a real dreamer to keep waiting for a delivery from him.
I don't see how anyone could take a different guess with the current pieces of information we have, if you do please explain.

anyone (from the old tribe) still thinks I am wrong? Don't forget we are all guessing anyway, no real information about this project since it doesn't exists.

EDIT: In my opinion, the reason jason is not having any updates is because he is not really working on anything related to noxt.
A real project manager that is really into a new project would have at least few new experiences/difficulties to tell us every day, it is quite obvious jason is not at that position and never were (maybe for few weeks when he wrote the pdf for the project, but since then - nothing.)

I'm always lurking the nobl and noxt threads as I always a sweet spot for them Wink Just went into the same mode as Rofo with regards to activity in this thread. I will comment a bit more on the latter part when I have more time.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:35:48 AM

What does he do as a day job? And where?
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:47:49 AM

I know I said I was done with this thread, but I can't help it...

I am still on the fence with this, but sliding further towards Pikus view to be honest.

So far since this ICO was started 9 months ago we have had approximately nothing, and that isn't even what bothers me. It is the fact that Rofo still treats us like the enemy and fails to acknowledge (unless I am missing something) that people might actually have a point. Especially when all we have tried to do is help, we don't expect snide comments about only investing using Noble and not BTC...

Yes you will get crap when you try to do something like this in this arena, it is expected. What you don't expect is sporadic and aggressive responses from a coin dev that don't actually give any information on what is happening.

I know Piku burned his bridges with Rofo when he posted print screens of his facebook friends to him(!), but we might have to accept that he has a point at some stage.
pikuchato

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:52:17 AM

[..]
I know Piku burned his bridges with Rofo when he posted print screens of his facebook friends to him(!), but we might have to accept that he has a point at some stage.

I never did that....
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:53:03 AM

[..]

I never did that....

Lol, my bad!
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:31:59 AM

Come on Rofo, this isn't really acceptable Sad
This is the bit where cynicism creeps into Rofo's next words, regardless of content.

Rofo, what part of 'carry people along with you' are you not getting?
At least 6 months of the same, already. Something/one has to give.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:14:25 PM

I am always here.....lurking and checking the thread once a day. I do not know why i bother since i have no investment in Noxt, but curiosity whether this is a scam or not makes me check up on it. The lack of posting updates is always a concern. It isn't healthy when the thread is quiet and devoid of any news.

I do hope Rofo does deliver for those who invested in this.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:33:56 PM

OK, a little about my opinion on the matter. I've actually stopped caring much about the project and consider my investments a loss. If anything turns out to be delivered (which I still hope, as the idea is still really good), i'll consider it a nice bonus.

To me it seems like Rofo got sick of the people on these boards and is trying to build noxt outside of here. Which is a shame, as I'm still willing to promote if we get any material to work with.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:39:21 PM

I am always here.....lurking and checking the thread once a day. I do not know why i bother since i have no investment in Noxt, but curiosity whether this is a scam or not makes me check up on it. The lack of posting updates is always a concern. It isn't healthy when the thread is quiet and devoid of any news.

I do hope Rofo does deliver for those who invested in this.

OK, a little about my opinion on the matter. I've actually stopped caring much about the project and consider my investments a loss. If anything turns out to be delivered (which I still hope, as the idea is still really good), i'll consider it a nice bonus.

To me it seems like Rofo got sick of the people on these boards and is trying to build noxt outside of here. Which is a shame, as I'm still willing to promote if we get any material to work with.

These 2 posts pretty much sum up my thoughts on the issue.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:41:50 AM

Every day that goes by with Rofo not bothering to address these issues the more this project looks like its a 100% fraud. 3 months have gone by since he said the app was ready that day and still nothing but silence and his pathetic victim attitude. What a way to run a project & to treat the people who invested their hard earned money in your project and on yr word, i sure hope he changes his name by deed pole if he wants to do any serious  business after this.

edit: its funny how Rofos biggest supporters are people who either have nothing invested or know nothing about NOXT!! Kikklo this is a centralised project , the ball & ICO funds are 100% in Rofos court!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:09:59 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 04:26:52 AM by pikuchato

Thank you all for commenting Smiley

@NorrisK
[..]
...and is trying to build noxt outside of here...
I don't think rofo is building anything outside this forum frame, we have and had 0 indications for this to be true - for me it's just seems like a wild guess.

[..]
To me it seems like Rofo got sick of the people on these boards...
We had this discussion many times, he did not get this attitude for no reason - he started to get this attitude AFTER he stopped doing anything related to noxt including basic updates.
So claiming he stopped doing anything because of the complains about him not doing anything is just wrong in my opinion, twisting the facts.

@Zebedee23 Couldn't say it better Smiley

@Hueristic @stereotype - yo what's up long time Tongue

If I understand right, most or all of the old tribe already realized we are fucked, but no one seems to be too angry - you just want to move forward? forget about this?
I still see someone who promised a lot of things and did nothing in return to the money he got from us, I don't think I can just forget about this and move forward ("I've actually stopped caring much about the project and consider my investments a loss. If anything turns out to be delivered (which I still hope, as the idea is still really good), i'll consider it a nice bonus.").
I mean... why? why are you forgiving so fast and not demanding any return for your money?

Honestly this is the first time I am being ripped off so hard, I am not sure how to react and really trying to listen to what you say, but please explain this "total understatement" of yours - don't you think we should do anything in case it will end as a pure fraud?

btw rofo Last Active:    September 16, 2015, 04:13:52 AM, I don't think he bothers do even read this, he doesn't seems to think he has any responsibility for this situation nor for our loses - all of this is our fault in his eyes.

EDIT: Important! If anyone is holding more then 100k of noxt please shoot me a message, why? because I am quite sure that out of 570k noxt in circulation - around 200k (most of it in poloniex) are in the hands of rofo and were never sold - lets try to sum the numbers of the big holders.
Lets start to dig for information on our own.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:33:32 AM

If this turns out to be complete fraud im certainly not gonna just write it off as a loss , no one should!!! At the moment this is still in debate, time will tell, but that clock is ticking!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:33:49 AM

Every day that goes by with Rofo not bothering to address these issues the more this project looks like its a 100% fraud. 3 months have gone by since he said the app was ready that day and still nothing but silence and his pathetic victim attitude. What a way to run a project & to treat the people who invested their hard earned money in your project and on yr word, i sure hope he changes his name by deed pole if he wants to do any serious  business after this.

edit: its funny how Rofos biggest supporters are people who either have nothing invested or know nothing about NOXT!! Kikklo this is a centralised project , the ball & ICO funds are 100% in Rofos court!!

No , he has control of the project , which all of you express disapproval of how he has managed it.
Unless he is holding your coins also, then you control your coins and whether or not you continue being part of Noxt is your decision.

If it had been me, I would just sell , get what I could and put it in another coin and mark it off as a reason to not buy into ICOs in the future.
But if you want to be a Die Hard, hey your money your call.

Bashing someone all of the time , when it makes no difference is useless at best.
If Rofo is honorable, then he is trying to succeed , so holding is not a bad idea.
If you believe Rofo is unable to succeed or just scammed you outright, then you are crazy to hold.

Pikuchato just wants to be Angry and wants everyone to be angry with him towards Rofo.
3rd grade attitude at best [A Child for his Avatar was an accurate choice.]
Either hold or sell, those are the current choices.
If there are other choices , then post them , because otherwise the Noxt forum should just be renamed to the Hate Rofo Forum , and how would that help any of you.

Cool
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

selling may be a possible way out for someone with less than 0.2 BTCs worth, due to how this project has been managed by yours truely there are obviously no buy orders!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:01:43 AM

selling may be a possible way out for someone with less than 0.2 BTCs worth, due to how this project has been managed by yours truely there are obviously no buy orders!!!

There are buy orders, just not at the price your are willing to sell them for. I guess the question is, what is your "hate rofo" price threshold?

Now if this was MY project, I would want certain things done MY way, for example, hold off on good news, hold off on bad news, get over the unexpected hurdles/delays and than finaly post a worthwhile update and let the next phase begin. As far as the market goes , it will react accordingly.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:05:58 AM

There are buy orders, just not at the price your are willing to sell them for. I guess the question is, what is your "hate rofo" price threshold?

Now if this was MY project, I would want certain things done MY way, for example, hold off on good news, hold off on bad news, get over the unexpected hurdles/delays and than finaly post a worthwhile update and let the next phase begin. As far as the market goes , it will react accordingly.

Lol no i wont be filling your order for 100,000 NOXT at 425 sats,

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:07:02 AM

Don't listen to him, he is after quick buck. noxt has nothing to do with what he say.

EDIT: btw I see your orders were filled, are you going to put new ones? or just talk a lot?

All you people do is talk,  for crying out loud, dump already.
I had my buy orders sitting on top for both Noble and NOXT for a long time, but none of you worth while "investors" have dumped. So stop the yapping and let your actions do the talking, simply dump. I'll be watching the markets closely.

You are offering like 25%-20% of the ico price? a whole 0.3 btc for that price? wow what a hero.
Why won't you back up your words and start buying noxt for lets say.... 50% ico price? or 70% of the ico price? your profit is around the corner when rofo will just start to deliver things out of fucking nowhere doesn't it?

nehhhhh, all you do is talking.

And now for real, I don't know where you get your blind faith from, I really hope you are getting personal updates from rofo because otherwise you are just a blind sheep - you are doing damage when neglecting the problems we have - rofo will read it and will think some investors actually support his very unique style of "working". (do you hold any noxt? or just looking to join the party for 20% of the ico price? about "worth while investors", If I remember right from the IRC chats you were the first to dump after the ico ended, Am I CORRECT?!)

Everything you said is correct. Including the content of our IRC chat. I did dump right after ICO (I like profit) and now looking to pick some up at discount from those who choose to depart from their coins.
With that said, I am just a day trader/speculator who is always looking for the next score.

Now to say rofo has done nothing, is also not true. For example, If that mobile app is an actual screenshot and not complete photoshop, than he is actuly doing something (not to mention service and legal side of things thats being worked on in the background). What  I do have "faith/hope" on is that once the news drops, we will see moon. This is the  risk that I choose to take, high risk=high rewards and yes I shall dump once more (maybe only some of it this time).

So dump on my friends, dump on, cause if this is a scam, might as well make your exit now and get something back, than wait till last min and get nothing back.

I have nothing against what you guys are trying to achive, it is your right as an "investor" to hold his feet to the fire untill results are put forth, but I am not sure why are you guys in such hurry and what exactly do you want to see at this point that would sayisfy all your concerns?

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:20:38 AM

pikuchato, Zebedee23 how long are you willing to wait for satisfactory update or how low does the price of NOXT has to drop, before you write this off as scam, sell off your coins and move on?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: