Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:38:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:39:10 PM

0.1.2 is taking a bit longer than expected, but shouldn't be any later than this weekend. It will still bump up the cards, fiat currencies and digital currencies available.

So which coin will all this help NOXT or NOBL?

Well it will help all of them, if things go as plan. NOBLs utility will grow, NOXT will get burnt for listing/fees and get its utility also. The creation of NOXT burnt 800million+ NOBL from circulation.

SO for total supply of noble 2,242,959,626 is not accurate it is actually more like 1,442,000,000ish?

Anyone know if this is correct?

pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:42:11 PM

0.1.2 is taking a bit longer than expected, but shouldn't be any later than this weekend. It will still bump up the cards, fiat currencies and digital currencies available.

Well it will help all of them, if things go as plan. NOBLs utility will grow, NOXT will get burnt for listing/fees and get its utility also. The creation of NOXT burnt 800million+ NOBL from circulation.

SO for total supply of noble 2,242,959,626 is not accurate it is actually more like 1,442,000,000ish?

I am quite sure 2,242,959,626 is the total amount *AFTER* the reduction. (The block explorers are already updated with the new amount)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:12:06 PM

I am quite sure 2,242,959,626 is the total amount *AFTER* the reduction. (The block explorers are already updated with the new amount)

Thank you, wasn't sure if that was the before or after totals

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:02:09 AM

So how can we make sure to push these infographics on release of the app open beta?

- We need a releasedate (not exact for now, but any update on developments Rofo?)
- We need to determine what info should be shown on the graphics
- We need someone to create the infographics

I guess we can use the OP and the patchnotes to distill the useful information.

Let's get this done so we can raise awareness!
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:03:59 AM

So how can we make sure to push these infographics on release of the app open beta?

- We need a releasedate (not exact for now, but any update on developments Rofo?)
- We need to determine what info should be shown on the graphics
- We need someone to create the infographics

I guess we can use the OP and the patchnotes to distill the useful information.

Let's get this done so we can raise awareness!

I think rofo has to lead/approve this move if we don't want to collide with our plans or with the way we introduce noxt to new investors.
If he is ok with it we can start writing the text and the instructions needed for this or those inforgraphic(s), and once it will be done I will outsource it to fiverr.

While 2 infographics (one for investors and one for coin developers) will be quite fancy, I believe our current bottleneck is at the investors/users side, and I am not talking about noxt investors but about other coins investors. (They are able to produce demand for the app by seeing it as a desired feature for their crypto coin).
I want to believe that coin developers will take this extra time needed to read noxt papers and thread to get the whole picture but who knows...

Maybe we can hire the super talented dude who created this super fancy logo Tongue
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:37:00 PM

Yeah seriously need to increase awareness . Anyone i tell about NOXT and the app is immediately very interested. No one realises that NOXT exchange rate is fixed to the ICO price and as such they can buy Amazon giftcards and more for 50% reduction!!!! If that was common knowledge price would change quick smart!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:30:06 PM

Yeah seriously need to increase awareness . Anyone i tell about NOXT and the app is immediately very interested. No one realises that NOXT exchange rate is fixed to the ICO price and as such they can buy Amazon giftcards and more for 50% reduction!!!! If that was common knowledge price would change quick smart!!!

Check into http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/
to get a press release once the beta testing is over to spread the word.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:52:02 PM

not 100% sure about bitcoin pr buzz , seen coins use them with not much effect and fairly high price, maybe in conjunction with infographics, dunno if they can include them in press release and articles though???

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:38:02 PM

I could help out in regards to the infographic. Some of you may recall my work with the NobleCoin Inforgraphic when they were planning to merge with Diamond in a sense.
I think my work in design and marketing oriented advertising is quite good and for those who don't recall I'll link the previous infographic I made:
https://i.imgur.com/vLsW97t.jpg

I'm not currently invested in NOXT or NOBL so me doing the work for free doesn't really benefit [and creating a design and writing such the content does actually take a lot of time and effort],
so I would be interested in a bounty or community funded payment.

I don't currently own any Android devices [Windows Phone user here], but all of us should be able to get the app working from our desktops and laptops easily using this tutorial:
http://www.extremetech.com/computing/83812-run-android-apps-on-your-windows-pc-2
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:59:15 PM

not 100% sure about bitcoin pr buzz , seen coins use them with not much effect and fairly high price, maybe in conjunction with infographics, dunno if they can include them in press release and articles though???

I'm gonna drop my vote in here: BitcoinPRbuzz are good.
We've used them (we being the Nxt Foundation) for most of our PR over the last 6 months (not that we've done that much PR, 6 releases in all) and I can totally recommend them.

BUT: the press releases that BitcoinPRBuzz (and many, many others) offer are not an easy route to getting good Google SEO, they are purely about informing people.
See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091351.msg11873532#msg11873532
http://authoritylabs.com/blog/googles-matt-cutts-says-press-releases-dont-have-seo-value-or-do-they/

Having said that, I've seen the results from BitcoinPRbuzz releases, and they concentrate on 'real' sites for publication, not just the infinite list of crap sites that some other press release agencies use. In short: fewer placements for the release, but higher quality.  

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:43:15 PM

I could help out in regards to the infographic. Some of you may recall my work with the NobleCoin Inforgraphic when they were planning to merge with Diamond in a sense.
I think my work in design and marketing oriented advertising is quite good and for those who don't recall I'll link the previous infographic I made:

I'm not currently invested in NOXT or NOBL so me doing the work for free doesn't really benefit [and creating a design and writing such the content does actually take a lot of time and effort],

I don't currently own any Android devices [Windows Phone user here], but all of us should be able to get the app working from our desktops and laptops easily using this tutorial:
http://www.extremetech.com/computing/83812-run-android-apps-on-your-windows-pc-2

That was a really good infographic indeed!

Good to meet a fewllow windows phone user! Wink Its a kick ass platform. Also windows 10 may be able to run the noxt app as well with a little amount of work.

Rofo, how are you looking at the infographics ideas? And how is the testing coming along?
GBattaglia

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:22:53 AM

That was a really good infographic indeed!

Good to meet a fewllow windows phone user! Wink Its a kick ass platform. Also windows 10 may be able to run the noxt app as well with a little amount of work.

Rofo, how are you looking at the infographics ideas? And how is the testing coming along?

Thank you. It was a lot of work and effort, but I feel it is one of the best examples of what I can do in this area of design. Smiley

Also, nice to meet another Windows Phone user. I've been running the WP 10 Mobile Preview builds for a few months now and it would be great to see a Windows 10 version of the app. Till then I think running Rofo's Android release in Chrome [emulation] should be a viable option. Windows Phone 10 should be able to sideload the android app as well, but I haven't read up enough on the process to know how workable it would be.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 05:45:54 AM

Anyone i tell about NOXT and the app is immediately very interested.

Get them to send me a PM or email with their google account and I can invite them to the beta.

New patch will be out today (needed a newer phone/Android version for upcoming features), fixing and upgrading a lot of things - patch notes.

About a dozen more invites are about to go out.

I would like to get a few more patches in before thinking about marketing, since I'd rather a much more complete/slicker package for users to promote than a beta.

What's great this early for exposure is getting more testers and people actually using it, and other coin communities on board for fees/listings/more users.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 02:57:50 AM

New patch notes including a second quick patch fix: http://jasonlcurby.com/beta/patch-notes.html

If you don't have an invite within an hour via PM and would like one (or have anyone else who wants to jump in) please PM me.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:18:10 AM

Rofo check this out, http://startuphangar.com/our-investors-want-to-invest-in-bitcoin-projects/ , they have clients who want to invest in altcoin/Bitcoin projects, $500,000+ !!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
GBattaglia

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:52:40 PM

Hmmm. I'm not seeing that.

I've successfully gotten the Noble app to work in Bluestacks which is awesome. The app says that 3872 NOXT equal 1 BTC, but that means each NOXT is valued at 0.00026BTC, which is nowhere near the original ICO price. When going to purchase an Amazon giftcard it comes up with it costing 1431 NOXT. That means that it isn't a reduced price, and in fact with current Polionex rates you would have to spend roughly $115 to get a $100 gift card. Correct me if I'm missing something here. I'm not saying this is an issue, but I'm not seeing this reported discount.

@Rofo, great job on the app. It sounds like a good idea to try and get the app out of beta before advertising begins. You've seen my work in infographic design and writing, so if you are interested when things are further along, just let me know. Better sooner than later though if you want something for when it releases. That other infographic took a number of weeks and many hours [nearly all was from scratch], so I'm not the fastest nor do I aim for speed in my work; only quality. Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

Valued at 29682 i make it a $100 giftcard would cost you $87

1100 NOXT  X 0.00029682 = 0.326 btcs , 0.326 X 269= 87

but yeah not the discount i thought , not that im bothered but we shld now what the score is. dont want to spread false info that comes bit u in the face.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
GBattaglia

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:25:08 PM

but yeah not the discount i thought , not that im bothered but we shld now what the score is. dont want to spread false info that comes bit u in the face.

Where are you getting that figure though? I'm not seeing the cost of 1100 NOXT. It was coming up that a $100 gift card would cost roughly 1400 NOXT.
1400 NOXT at a .00029 conversion rate [roughly the current sell orders on Poloniex], which equals about .40BTC. .40BTC comes to about $119 USD.

I'm not bothered there isn't a discount, I'm just confused where you are getting your figures and whether there is a discrepancy between our app environments which are somehow conflicting and giving us different conversion rates. Is that 1100 NOXT the price you are being shown in the app?
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:31:17 PM

Where are you getting that figure though? I'm not seeing the cost of 1100 NOXT. It was coming up that a $100 gift card would cost roughly 1400 NOXT.
1400 NOXT at a .00029 conversion rate [roughly the current sell orders on Poloniex], which equals about .40BTC. .40BTC comes to about $119 USD.

I'm not bothered there isn't a discount, I'm just confused where you are getting your figures and whether there is a discrepancy between our app environments which are somehow conflicting and giving us different conversion rates. Is that 1100 NOXT the price you are being shown in the app?

$5 amazon giftcard priced at 55 NOXT

from Noble gift not the app https://www.noblemovement.com/noble-gift-checkout/

edit: obviously im X it by 20 cause max was $5

edit: assuming price on Noble gift is same as app!!!???

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
GBattaglia

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:01:20 PM

$5 amazon giftcard priced at 55 NOXT

from Noble gift not the app https://www.noblemovement.com/noble-gift-checkout/

edit: obviously im X it by 20 cause max was $5

edit: assuming price on Noble gift is same as app!!!???

Nope. The prices are different. The App allows purchases up to $100 but the prices in the app are not fixed to the ICO rate [for obvious reasons].
The App goes by an exchange rate according to current market values.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: