Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:20:36 PM

Join the slack group guys, don't miss out my great monologs Tongue

But seriously, it seems most of the discussion about noxt happens over there so don't stay behind.
i sent an invite an hour ago  Smiley
but what about the new investors? how are they gonna know whats next?

You should send rofo a pm with your email and he will send an invite, you can't invite yourself Tongue

New investors are welcomed but don't forget that if the project succeeds your coins will be bought by rofo and not by new investors, so new investors can only make the current price a bit higher - it is matters only to people who will sell their coins under the ico price but doesn't really counts when you look at the overall state of the project (just my opinion).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:42:34 PM

Join the slack group guys, don't miss out my great monologs Tongue

But seriously, it seems most of the discussion about noxt happens over there so don't stay behind.
i sent an invite an hour ago  Smiley
but what about the new investors? how are they gonna know whats next?

You should send rofo a pm with your email and he will send an invite, you can't invite yourself Tongue

New investors are welcomed but don't forget that if the project succeeds your coins will be bought by rofo and not by new investors, so new investors can only make the current price a bit higher - it is matters only to people who will sell their coins under the ico price but doesn't really counts when you look at the overall state of the project (just my opinion).
Thanks for telling me this Pikuchato, didn't know all this.
What price does Rofo buy the coins from us if it succeeds?
pikuchato

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:55:12 PM

This is the whole concept of the cycle thing, the cycle ends when all coins are back to rofo and then he can start a new cycle with new goals.

I am not sure about the price but I think once and if he will have the funds he will start to squeeze the market up to the ico price and maybe even a bit higher but we need to ask him.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:08:47 PM

This is the whole concept of the cycle thing, the cycle ends when all coins are back to rofo and then he can start a new cycle with new goals.

I am not sure about the price but I think once and if he will have the funds he will start to squeeze the market up to the ico price and maybe even a bit higher but we need to ask him.

I dont think the idea is that Rofo buys the coins back off us , more like the coins are used to buy NOXT services and products and thus get taken out of the cycle

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:02:31 PM

Rofo i still haven't received my invite  Undecided
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:13:05 PM

Did you send him a prive message? I don't think you will get an invite by just writing on here that you would like to join Wink Private message always works best with Rofo Wink
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:30:26 AM

Did you send him a prive message? I don't think you will get an invite by just writing on here that you would like to join Wink Private message always works best with Rofo Wink
i emailed him to the email a few posts ago, but yeah i'll pm him too, thank you
pikuchato

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:49:01 AM

Any reason to be optimistic after 7 months without a single accomplishment/delivery nor any eta for future deliveries?

Where are all our cheerleaders, any left? Smiley

kultus? boreiv? where are everybody
@Hueristic @LemonAndFries @AnyOtherCheerleader

Let me understand, do you really believe jason is currently working and will suddenly pop up in here and deliver the road map out of nowhere?

Do you realize his "development" in ~4 month sums up in a single html form that just sends whatever you put in into his email as a text message?
He just put it there to get us off his back how blind can you be? its 2 minutes work.

You really look at rofo behavior and the state of his project and see no problem?

Please, I must understand your logic - make me optimistic as you are.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 11:03:22 AM

i had a few times contact with jason
i think he try the best to create something

but from beginning it was clear this is a crypto investment and as such high riscs are involved

if u bet black or red and the opposite colour come
is geting mad helping u?

but in this case i think the ball is still in game
and its not a loss already

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pikuchato

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:09:31 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 11:20:35 AM by pikuchato

i had a few times contact with jason
i think he try the best to create something

but from beginning it was clear this is a crypto investment and as such high riscs are involved

if u bet black or red and the opposite colour come
is geting mad helping u?

but in this case i think the ball is still in game
and its not a loss already

I am getting mad about that we have to actually beg for an update,
I am getting mad about that jason doesn't give a flying fuck about his investors,
I am getting mad about that jason won't even tell us what he is doing although we are paying his salary.

And if it helps me? most of the updates (including the last one in slack from 16 days ago) came only after we begged hard for it, so I am starting a new begging cycle nothing new here.

edit: btw I just looked at DMD thread, it's like the opposite - you are answering everyone and post almost daily although no one is paying you any salary.
hats of for that my friend Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 12:24:47 PM

edit: btw I just looked at DMD thread, it's like the opposite - you are answering everyone and post almost daily although no one is paying you any salary.
hats of for that my friend Smiley

thx
unpaid promotion is the most valuable one
special if it based on true oppinion

back to topic
i think no update from jason
=nothing new to report

u cant comparte NOXT to DMD

while DMD is a living community and a full working as crypto currency and investment in a POS coin
(and plans in future to expand towards bitcoin 2.0 abilities)

NOXT is a possible future business where the basics not established already

so its clear NOXT have lot less news

it could take another year until it finally launch
or it launch never

at actual state i give it a 50/50 chance

but if it launch the value will raise for sure enough to compensate everyone who did take the risc

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 08:33:45 AM

I am getting mad about that we have to actually beg for an update,

I am getting mad my updates are met with dead silence and zero feedback for a week or two, before a few emails of 'where's the pump with this update, why didn't you organise one you scammer', before another round begins. Just as you feel like you are dealing with a brick wall, so do I. Except that brick wall knows where I live, knows my number and name, and has the safety of anonymity.

I am getting mad about that jason doesn't give a flying fuck about his investors,

You're not an investor. You're a trader, someone who shorted and distorted the market the first couple months (look it up if you're not aware), threatened me and tried to bring my family into this (who already know exactly what I do), organised 'legal action' and both publicly and privately soured pretty much everyone's opinion of this project, used FB friendship to propose working together before taking all my personal details and trying to use them. Your narrative changes weekly and it seems as if you never read the updates, only focus on the price (which I don't claim to like either). You're a very dangerous person for myself, this project and so is this thread. But I'm expected to appease people who are acting like this? The worst thing is moderating your posts would only make you seem to be right.

I am getting mad about that jason won't even tell us what he is doing although we are paying his salary.

You're not paying my salary. The amount raised (<100BTC) was between a third and half of the average yearly salary where I live. More than half of the NOXT was distributed via burning to get other people involved. I'm trying to monetize and find clients myself to move this forward just as much as the crowdfund helped this idea (which has lost all support in this community - and I personally feel only has a chance outside it). The first thing I do is warn them of the current state of crypto and this thread, before showing them what the 'target-market' is currently like. Notice the wording contracts, partnerships, and work in the latest update? Or will we continue to focus on Polo. Anything that does not relate directly to monetization, bullion (here's a hint, yearly bullion licensing cycle in Australia ends EOFY or in 4 days) or legal representation of assets and are just 'feel-good' or costly features are ultimately being scrapped.

Wait for the next update, I've tried to keep them monthly at this point rather than let this entire environment sap any desire to care, or send me an email or ask some constructive questions for once. I hate them, I give so much info and all people want are lies, info-graphics and a pump. 'When are you declaring bankruptcy lol', 'how would mummy and daddy feel if you were dragged from your basement and bashed?' and 'how is your holiday going, scammer?' don't count as questions. Of course I'd rather stay silent than deal with this childish crap. The last update was 7 pages, and it seems noone reads a sentence or gets involved (minus a few using Gift), rather they stare at Polo for 2 weeks and then demand I say something new.

And in regards to Slack, it was wanted by the NOBL community and I specifically stated I wasn't interested in it being a repeat of this thread. If we have a coin with a thread, wallet and community list that large, an empty slack, zero volume and zero positivity or communication, well I'm just as upset about the whole adventure as anyone else. Hence why I gave up on 'leading' a cryptocurrency community and moved back to business with a focus on crypto/Fintech.

I already knew everything I was setting out to do was ahead of its current time and I said it would be long, tough and no guarantees. That's not a means of me trying to wiggle out, but it's the truth.

while DMD is a living community and a full working as crypto currency and investment in a POS coin
(and plans in future to expand towards bitcoin 2.0 abilities)

NOXT is a possible future business where the basics not established already

so its clear NOXT have lot less news

it could take another year until it finally launch

or it launch never

I really appreciate you stepping in and your patience Helmut. Thank you.

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:37:29 PM

I think I speak for most of us when I say that all we like to know that you are about and still working on stuff. I don't need pumps or cheerleading, just to know that you are there.

I know you have earned my trust so I don't doubt you, but I think that in this environment people need to know that you haven't disappeared.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:12:43 PM

anyone alive??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:51:30 AM

anyone alive??

Sadly just me!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:00:50 PM

I'm also still around. Patiently waiting for the new updates.. Let's make sure the image of noxt does not get destroyed any further Smiley
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:42:53 AM

Summary on discussions in Slack (it's free to join - no charge or demand to hold for both NOBL and NOXT) and progress.

- Two new websites should be this week - designer has let me know they are good to go - two website for NOXT/NOBL and major Gift/Pay update

- The EOFY (end of financial year) now means bullion licenses renew their cycle - expect good news

- Piku with his personal rustling of my life has discovered I write on Wattpad as a personal escape/hobby (don't forget to vote if you like children's fantasy..)

- Myself getting worked up as I do

- Something I posted for Piku which I SINCERELY hope you read and consider regarding a section in the update (FinTech/contract/partnership):

https://www.noblemovement.com/NOXT-May.pdf - Read the CONTRACT and PARTNERSHIP section closely, ignore the timeline because it doesn't adhere to the 'fake crypto real' and instead to the 'real startup world' (that you claim to support when you're having a good day), and read between the lines and have a little faith 'longer-term' (that's what 'investing' is).

- Revised roadmap and June update will come next week

- I am still alive. If you'd like to chat more personally 1v1 please feel free touch base in Slack or email me (I'm not a fan of the public huntings, but quite amicable in private on Slack as a few people now finally realise).

- Pay is still down until the new site. Gift has been chugging along fine and dandy (unless you find an issue than please email me - info@jasonlcurby.com).

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:49:55 AM

Good to see progress. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:28:45 PM

Good to see progress. Smiley

Good to "read" progress. Wink

Both! Tongue

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:19:55 PM

Thanks for the update , please keep em coming Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: