Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:37:51 AM

Is this right? you also could pay with NXT, no?

No Idea, I don't use Nxt either, and if I am buying Nxt, it should be priced in Nxt , so I doubt it.

See what I mean , if I have to buy Noxt , it needs to be made easier.

Any of the smaller volume exchanges would do or even a direct link on the web site, that let me pay in BTC or LTC and converts it to NOXT.
Don't get me wrong, I have no problem buying NOXT, but it needs to be as easy as buying BTC or LTC and just sending it to a payment address.

Cool

u have a account at a exchange that trade BTC/NXT for sure
buy NXT send and utilize them on NXT asset exchange to buy NOXT

spend them to add NOBLEPAY support towards your coin

thats it

but i agree rofo could take a different route

like state list coin price is 1 BTC +0.1 BTC per coin

1st coin 1.0 BTC
2nd coin 1.1 BTC
3rd coin 1.2 BTC

and so on

and the BTC raised  this way he spend to buy and burn NOXT from NXT asset exchange

this would make sure there will be people list NOXT sellorders

because if not u would be able sell NOXT there at insane good gains

and greed is a strong motivation for humans
only beaten by fear and love

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:13:00 AM

OK,

Let me be clear, personally, I am not going to jump thru that many hoops to make a coin purchase.
The Nxt exchange sucks and I won't use it. (Many will feel the same way.)

1 Exchange or website link to buy Noxt with BTC or LTC, is the most steps , I am willing to take.

Make it easy to purchase Noxt or don't, but the nxt exchange is a pain in the ass, that I won't ever bother with.

Cool
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 09:13:10 PM

OK,

Let me be clear, personally, I am not going to jump thru that many hoops to make a coin purchase.

1 Exchange or website link to buy Noxt with BTC or LTC, is the most steps , I am willing to take.

Make it easy to purchase Noxt or don't, but the nxt exchange is a pain in the ass, that I won't ever bother with.

Cool

if ya dont plan to buy in a coin to be supported at noblepay
i see no reason why u should buy NOXT

thats the purpose of NOXT
to buy and spend it for get a coin listed at NOBLEPAY

and if u want your coin listed im sure u dont care
if there is one more coin conversion involved
(BTC to NXT to NOXT)

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:59:36 PM

OK,

Cool

if ya dont plan to buy in a coin to be supported at noblepay
i see no reason why u should buy NOXT

thats the purpose of NOXT
to buy and spend it for get a coin listed at NOBLEPAY

and if u want your coin listed im sure u dont care
if there is one more coin conversion involved
(BTC to NXT to NOXT)

To add my coin to Rofo's app is the only reason, I would ever buy Noxt.

But I will not jump thru 2 or 3 exchanges to do it (especially Nxt exchange) , I would just say the heck with it and do without or find another app that was easier to purchase.

If you think just because you say only one more conversion won't makes a difference, you are wrong it does make a difference.
Instead of trying to tell the customers what hoops to jump thru , spend that energy getting Noxt on a small exchange somewhere.
Also so Noxt can be listed on coinmarketcap, which right now it is not listed at all.
Do you want Noxt to succeed or just be ignored due to the hardship of buying it?

Cool
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

Hy ROFO,

I have a user asking, if SEPA is usable for Europecoin.
If yes, are there any limitations, i guess you will have to handle it with care,
to not expose yourself to the exchange risks due to the volume that is available, right?

thank you for
supporting us#
Matthias

AU_AG

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:55:05 AM

Anyone selling NOXT?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:45:11 PM

Anyone selling NOXT?

NXT asset exchange
if u want to get hands on NOXT below 10 NXT a piece u have to be fast

and keep in mind u need 5000 to get listed at noblepay

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 06:58:37 AM

Hy ROFO,

If yes, are there any limitations, i guess you will have to handle it with care,
to not expose yourself to the exchange risks due to the volume that is available, right?

thank you for
supporting us#
Matthias

It is yes, limits tend to be around $100, and exchange risk due to volume/price movements is important. This risk is taken by Noble though, not the user. Some people are still experiencing problems loading SEPA though which I'm slowly churning through.

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 02:57:51 PM

Hy ROFO,

thank you for
supporting us#
Matthias

It is yes, limits tend to be around $100, and exchange risk due to volume/price movements is important. This risk is taken by Noble though, not the user. Some people are still experiencing problems loading SEPA though which I'm slowly churning through.

thank you very much, keeping a seat for you on Federated Blockchains
(we are having a good chance, to surpass 70% feature completeness next month)
Trades are getting stronger, price also...

great future
have fun
Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:12:27 PM

thx for clarify jason

i see a big future for noblepay special if its linked towards the

blockchain federation project

all fedchains coins will aim to be listed at noblepay = NOXT buypressure

and promote the s hit out of this great solution

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 07:34:55 AM

thx for clarify jason

i see a big future for noblepay special if its linked towards the

blockchain federation project

all fedchains coins will aim to be listed at noblepay = NOXT buypressure

and promote the s hit out of this great solution

Yes, thank you, thats's what i hope too.
It would be a great opportunity to give something back,
for ROFOS great support

and there is some  news, we are getting a bit more specific, please read:
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/component/content/article/350-fedblockchain-orga/28-federated-initiatives-of-coins

have fun
Matthias  Wink

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 11:10:54 AM

BitSend has been incorporated into Noble and payment addresses will become available once the blockchain syncs.

A number of stability and security issues will be patched this week, as well as a design overhaul.

I am in talks with more coins for addition.

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:26:53 PM

BitSend has been incorporated into Noble and payment addresses will become available once the blockchain syncs.

A number of stability and security issues will be patched this week, as well as a design overhaul.

I am in talks with more coins for addition.
very nice, thanks for all the hard work.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

How does a nxt asset get sent through the bitsend chain? does it get sold and converted first?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 08:49:39 AM

How does a nxt asset get sent through the bitsend chain? does it get sold and converted first?

why u think a NXT asset is send through bitsend chain?

all that happend is that BSD Bitsend is added to noblepay and get all abilities there of a full member coin

same as NOXT NOBLE ERC DMD

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:50:35 PM

all that happend is that BSD Bitsend is added to noblepay and get all abilities there of a full member coin

Bitsend is a coin is it not? Sorry I don't keep up on every new coin that pops up daily.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:57:11 PM

Bitsend is a coin is it not? Sorry I don't keep up on every new coin that pops up daily.

Bitsend used to be LIMX, now the dev changed it so it can be a remittance service / anon coin for european federation of coins. Kind of like their own personal western union for trading between federation coins.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 05:01:34 PM

Bitsend used to be LIMX, now the dev changed it so it can be a remittance service / anon coin for european federation of coins. Kind of like their own personal western union for trading between federation coins.

Hey, thanks for pushing indirectly Europecoin's Fedchain project; visible here: federatedblockchains.eu.org
BitSend and his team have awesome portions to bring things together!

2 things:

This thread is here for NoblePay and thanks to the unbelievable awesome dev Jason!!!
2. The Fedchain Project is not made to trade between their included coins (it could be one milestone of course, but only one of tons more...). Even Fedchain wont include only selected coins for something. Fedchain is the worktool for something bigger than only trading. So, please read step by step, line by line through the whitepaper of them.

We are here, to collaborate together with Jason and NoblePay, and I have to honor also DMDCoin Foundation, to bring us all together.
What you see here are many many hours of discussing, working, planning, reading, developing...and so on...

Think out of the Box!

Greetz
Steve
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:02:54 PM

Interesting but that still doesn't answer my question of what the mechanism is that it uses. I really don't have the time to research another project ATM.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:59:11 PM

Interesting but that still doesn't answer my question of what the mechanism is that it uses. I really don't have the time to research another project ATM.

what usecase u talking about?

noblepay is a multicoin webwallet

abilities of noblepay are writtn here
and each full activated coin have access to it

https://www.noblemovement.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: