Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

Sorry to hear about the problems, you have been a good supporter.

To be honest I feel that this project will never reach completion...
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

What you feel and what is a fact are completely different.

I feel the same way sometimes but the fact that rofo is still working on things and might have undisclosed partnerships yet to be revealed speaks for itself.

NOXT are extremely cheap right now, not that big of a deal to keep waiting for a completed quality product.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4920

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

And when that day comes I'm sure alot of the original supporters are still subbed to this thread. Smiley

BTW Sup peops.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
james6546

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:49:06 AM

What you feel and what is a fact are completely different.

I feel the same way sometimes but the fact that rofo is still working on things and might have undisclosed partnerships yet to be revealed speaks for itself.

NOXT are extremely cheap right now, not that big of a deal to keep waiting for a completed quality product.

We can always hope, I'm still here aren't I? I was just disappointed at the poor response that the diamond team got, as they have been a major supporter of the whole project and have been behind this from the start.

The problem now is that there are other products that do the same thing now so this project is never going to happen. The price of NOXT is nonexistant because it is never going to go anywhere.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

We can always hope, I'm still here aren't I? I was just disappointed at the poor response that the diamond team got, as they have been a major supporter of the whole project and have been behind this from the start.

The problem now is that there are other products that do the same thing now so this project is never going to happen. The price of NOXT is nonexistant because it is never going to go anywhere.

Poor response, is exactly how i would describe Rofo's attitude and approach to this 'project'. Its like his own little play-thing that gets played with every now and then, and then put back in the box, so no-one else can have a go. Has become pretty pointless to be interested. Shame. 
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

Is there anything I can answer specifically with my response that I didn't cover? I offered the choice of a return of the failed transaction or to continue and process it. I gave a list of the reasons why the transaction can fail and require manual input/checking and why the conversion rate can be poor (and updated the conversion formula and price accordingly to fix it).

I'm genuinely curious how else you both feel I should have gone about this particular failed transaction?

james6546

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:54:24 AM

Is there anything I can answer specifically with my response that I didn't cover? I offered the choice of a return of the failed transaction or to continue and process it. I gave a list of the reasons why the transaction can fail and require manual input/checking and why the conversion rate can be poor (and updated the conversion formula and price accordingly to fix it).

I'm genuinely curious how else you both feel I should have gone about this particular failed transaction?

I'm not going to get into arguments again, I'm past that.

My feelings are that diamond tried to demo the app and it failed making them look bad. You didn't even reply to that message at all.

If I used a service that failed and had been as supportive as the dmd team have been, I would have expected an apology at the least.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:14:27 AM

I'm not going to get into arguments again, I'm past that.

My feelings are that diamond tried to demo the app and it failed making them look bad. You didn't even reply to that message at all.

If I used a service that failed and had been as supportive as the dmd team have been, I would have expected an apology at the least.
Yep, no point in past arguments again.

@Rofo
You didnt offer any reason for dmd to continue their interest in using your offering/product, and more than one reason to not. You are supposed to bring people along with you on a projects journey. You obviously dont agree (i remember people offering their time, help and interest in the past, and they appeared to be poo pooed as unnecessary), so carry on with your investor-funded pet hobby thats achieved meaningless use after all this time. Does anyone care anymore (rhetorical question).
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:46:14 AM

DMD's first successful payment was on the 29th of August 2016. It has worked successfully since then for payments minus a few hiccups.

I apologise this payment did not work ideally at the time. I didn't expect offering a simple (but perhaps too short or frank) 'customer service' solution of processing or full refund would lead to the usual drama. To be honest I didn't even look at the poster's name I just looked up the payment, saw it stuck in manual and the poor rate and responded. I was not aware this particular transaction was a DMD 'test', used for promotions or anything of the sort. End 'argument'.

At the time and if the conversion rate was off or not favorable the payment didn't have to be made (the conversion rate is transparent) or it could have been brought to my attention (as it was here and subsequently fixed). It's still there with an offer to return or process.

Does anyone care anymore (rhetorical question).

I am well aware very few care and this 'project' has in the eyes of everyone here failed. There's no need to continue to come to this thread and remind me. I keep the service and payments running out of respect for crypto, my/'our' initial vision and the amount raised at the time. The Android app is being decommissioned and the system moved to a more secure and polished new codebase online in the coming months regardless of if anyone uses it for payments or not. It will mean less required manual security checking on my part and more automation so conversations like this become even less necessary for the sake of everyone involved. I hope you both enjoy your weekend.

Edit: Since I have not heard from popshot I will just be returning the DMD sent and covering any loss made by a change in the conversion rate since the payment was made. 

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

DMD's first successful payment was on the 29th of August 2016. It has worked successfully since then for payments minus a few hiccups.

I apologise this payment did not work ideally at the time. I didn't expect offering a simple (but perhaps too short or frank) 'customer service' solution of processing or full refund would lead to the usual drama. To be honest I didn't even look at the poster's name I just looked up the payment, saw it stuck in manual and the poor rate and responded. I was not aware this particular transaction was a DMD 'test', used for promotions or anything of the sort. End 'argument'.

At the time and if the conversion rate was off or not favorable the payment didn't have to be made (the conversion rate is transparent) or it could have been brought to my attention (as it was here and subsequently fixed). It's still there with an offer to return or process.

I am well aware very few care and this 'project' has in the eyes of everyone here failed. There's no need to continue to come to this thread and remind me. I keep the service and payments running out of respect for crypto, my/'our' initial vision and the amount raised at the time. The Android app is being decommissioned and the system moved to a more secure and polished new codebase online in the coming months regardless of if anyone uses it for payments or not. It will mean less required manual security checking on my part and more automation so conversations like this become even less necessary for the sake of everyone involved. I hope you both enjoy your weekend.

Edit: Since I have not heard from popshot I will just be returning the DMD sent and covering any loss made by a change in the conversion rate since the payment was made. 

I am proud to be one of The Few!!  Cool

Best of luck Rofo. I hope it all comes together soon.   Kiss

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:42:21 PM

im sure u know we are great supporters of ur project jason

that we dont follow up what to do with a few diamond have the reason we are very busy at multiple projects
same as u are

we just wanted to give u as we hope valuable feedback to improve the service

bitpay is a good example how a service can handle any possible issues that happens when u use it

im waiting for next app release and then try again if i can use it wothout issue with a german language smartphone

then we repeat the test and can finally include it in our future promotion program

btw DMD Diamond jump from one all time high to the next one since weeks
(a combination of visibility of a soon 4 year old constant maintained project and the soon released (august) new pure POS + Masternode DMDv3 wallet)

im sure once NOXT move in next stage it will also be a winner

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:54:12 AM

Still here since the beginning and hodling, just do it if you want to.

You don't need the approval of anonymous internet people.
james6546

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:09:23 AM

I still care, I wouldn't be here still if I didn't
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:26:59 PM

im waiting for next app release and then try again if i can use it wothout issue with a german language smartphone

The app will be discontinued and the service will be returning to browser as it was originally in 2015 but to a much higher standard. You won't be having the smartphone language and input issues any more.

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

Yeah, those anonymous internet people who end up funding other peoples personal hobbies, for absolutely no gain, are real bastards.  Roll Eyes
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Yeah, those anonymous internet people who end up funding other peoples personal hobbies, for absolutely no gain, are real bastards.  Roll Eyes

If you go back and read correctly, I did say "approval" not "funding".

Just because you fund the project doesn't mean the developer has to continue working on the project.

Just because you approve of a project doesn't mean it will get funded.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

The app will be discontinued and the service will be returning to browser as it was originally in 2015 but to a much higher standard. You won't be having the smartphone language and input issues any more.

nothing wrong with browser bases services well written they can be run good on mobile devices too

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:54:37 AM

Is NOXT it's own coin or a service thats using NOBL coin?

I can't find any good information on NOXT coin, a bit confused

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:49:04 PM

I always keep a close eye on any project Rofo has on the go. He is as dedicated as they come.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4920

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

Is NOXT it's own coin or a service thats using NOBL coin?

I can't find any good information on NOXT coin, a bit confused

Noxt is a colored coin on the NXT network, IOW it is a NXT asset so in order to use it you must run the NXT wallet afaik. It was on Polo but was removed do to low volume.

Read this.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg9392340#msg9392340

What is the current price guys? I am not updating and downloading nxt blockchain just to find out.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: