Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

Is NOXT it's own coin or a service thats using NOBL coin?

I can't find any good information on NOXT coin, a bit confused

Noxt is a colored coin on the NXT network, IOW it is a NXT asset so in order to use it you must run the NXT wallet afaik. It was on Polo but was removed do to low volume.

Read this.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg9392340#msg9392340

What is the current price guys? I am not updating and downloading nxt blockchain just to find out.

Cheap and you don't have to download the whole blockchain with the new wallet. It can use a remote node.

The highest sell order is at 16 NXT ~ 0.0005 BTC
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4915

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:05:18 PM

Is NOXT it's own coin or a service thats using NOBL coin?

I can't find any good information on NOXT coin, a bit confused

Noxt is a colored coin on the NXT network, IOW it is a NXT asset so in order to use it you must run the NXT wallet afaik. It was on Polo but was removed do to low volume.

Read this.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg9392340#msg9392340

What is the current price guys? I am not updating and downloading nxt blockchain just to find out.

Cheap and you don't have to download the whole blockchain with the new wallet. It can use a remote node.

The highest sell order is at 16 NXT ~ 0.0005 BTC

That's nice to know! thanks man. Smiley I literally have forgotten how much I have. Hopefully I can find the password if I ever need it. Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

Can check price here
https://mynxt.info/asset/6780060819348751348
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:25:16 AM

Thanks man saved. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
jokimabraham

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

Happy New Year all.

What's the current status of this project? It has been too long since a proper update

There are going to be a number of major changes to the app in the second 2 weeks of this month. With Parse shutting down it forces a migration and rebuild of back-end functionality - will be moving to Azure and elsewhere. This will be the second app. I've done it to so there won't be any major hiccups with the move.

Otherwise it's running any orders and looking for more coins for addition. A more modern and attractive version 0.3 will help with that for the coming year.
Is there a good website or newsletter we can refer people to that quickly explains the app and makes for a quick sales pitch in getting them interested in the app? Something that spells out exactly what steps need to be taken to get added?

first of all its a new and latest version which increases our interest. Undecided
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:52:11 AM

I am going to be busy for the next 2 months on the related finance app. gearing up for release. The one I've been hinting at/discussing where allowed previously. Our ACL was finally granted after two years in January. Otherwise Noble will continue running as per usual.

Its success will determine the direction and support behind Noble from 2017 - hopefully hiring developers to focus solely for what's envisioned for the Noble app. I'll release update when I can.

Timeframe is bunch of early screens and information on the updated website version and discontinuation of mobile app closer to the end of this month fingers crossed with tentative releases. It will be released in full no later than end of next month. It will resolve all transfer and device issues and over-all be a much smoother, easier and secure experience.

Noble app still processes payments and purchases in the meantime fine.

I have been very busy bringing up the second app/site alongside ready for national release and learnt a lot along the way and as mentioned earlier this has to be my focus first before Noble overhaul. It will benefit and work alongside Noble in the long-term, primarily funding wise but also in terms of usability and exposure.

Regards,
Jason

james6546

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:22:45 PM

I am going to be busy for the next 2 months on the related finance app. gearing up for release. The one I've been hinting at/discussing where allowed previously. Our ACL was finally granted after two years in January. Otherwise Noble will continue running as per usual.

Its success will determine the direction and support behind Noble from 2017 - hopefully hiring developers to focus solely for what's envisioned for the Noble app. I'll release update when I can.

Timeframe is bunch of early screens and information on the updated website version and discontinuation of mobile app closer to the end of this month fingers crossed with tentative releases. It will be released in full no later than end of next month. It will resolve all transfer and device issues and over-all be a much smoother, easier and secure experience.

I have been very busy bringing up the second app/site alongside ready for national release and learnt a lot along the way and as mentioned earlier this has to be my focus first before Noble overhaul. It will benefit and work alongside Noble in the long-term, primarily funding wise but also in terms of usability and exposure.

Regards,
Jason

Good news, I look forward to an update. As usual let me know if you want me to test anything
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:58:43 PM

Well sheet I found my address but have no clue what my password is. Is there a tool you can put what you think it might be and it tries derivatives?

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:38:05 AM

Regards,
Jason

Nice update. Thank you. Fish
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:12:05 PM

friends from our very loved noblepay project
get ur girlfriend/wife involved in crypto

here we go:

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
mydearvoice

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

friends from our very loved noblepay project
get ur girlfriend/wife involved in crypto

here we go:

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:25:26 AM

Hey rofo,

I know you are busy but any updates to speak of? this is certainly a hard coin to accrue, hope thats a good sign  Grin

Looking forward to the next updates and pulling these great coins out of the dust

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AltsBoom

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:30:40 AM

Another quick question, where are the options to buy the coin?

i see https://mynxt.info/asset/6780060819348751348 but the book is pretty empty

it's also not listed on coinmarketcap

anyone know? thanks ahead of time

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 02:33:58 AM

Hey rofo,

I know you are busy but any updates to speak of? this is certainly a hard coin to accrue, hope thats a good sign  Grin

Looking forward to the next updates and pulling these great coins out of the dust

New site is still due to go up by end of month, discontinuing the mobile app. in the process.

As for options Polo. delisted. The NXT asset exchange is the only place it can be traded.

CMC removed it from their list.

james6546

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:29:13 AM

So is it up yet?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:52:05 PM

So is it up yet?

In process today, with each individual service appearing once final live tests are done. Previous Noble accounts have been carried over. Noble app. has been removed from store.

james6546

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:02:48 AM

So is it up yet?

In process today, with each individual service appearing once final live tests are done. Previous Noble accounts have been carried over. Noble app. has been removed from store.

Thanks
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:22:02 AM

The dashboard will be coming live within the next hour or two max. If you've been having any issues recently with creating accounts or resetting lost passwords this should now all be resolved. You'll be able to access and view the classic pay services. Gift should be up later tomorrow. Sending payments won't go live until any post-HF BTC issues have been resolved/cooled down so I believe 24-48 hours (the service will ultimately support multiple BTC forks if they continue similar to ETH/ETC).

All access and services now through noblemovement.com. You won't need to make new accounts.

If you have any account/login issues or layout/UI glitches especially on phones please contact me privately.

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

It is hard to tell, and you might not have that information either, but at the time of this announcement you stated that you were the first coin coming off of that parent chain, do you have any of the numbers about how many of been created since then?  Although i see this concept of colored coin a unique and interesting one.
AltsBoom

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

Nice to see some fresh content still getting pushed out after all these years.

hope everything went over smoothly, I'm liking the new features mentioned

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: