Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82196 times)
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:49:18 AM

Always great to buy.......My nr 1 Coin!

Gr Zeero
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:27:28 AM

24 btc buy wall, just a pump or was there some announcement that was missed? EFL still have the same addresses as Litecoin... those scam devs who created EFL really fucked up.lol

ROFL go buy NLG and become a bagholder. In case you missed it, we got the most awesome community that will introduce the entire dutch population to crypto. Taking in mind the wealth the average person holds in this country, ow man why am I even helping you out with thinking, go spread your bad karma somewhere else and just be sad you didn't listen to what I had to say over the last 9 months. Also, please don't buy any coins as they are way too expensive, right?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:47:33 AM

is the coin related to Guldencoin in any way or is it trying to use a set up infrastructure of Guldencoin?
bitwise-shifted

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:09:00 AM

24 btc buy wall, just a pump or was there some announcement that was missed? EFL still have the same addresses as Litecoin... those scam devs who created EFL really fucked up.lol

So in your opinion there would only be room for 58 Altcoins. Yes you missed something ....
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:13:39 AM

is the coin related to Guldencoin in any way or is it trying to use a set up infrastructure of Guldencoin?

It's the fist and only coin primarily focussed on cultivating the dutch mindset towards crypto-currency.
zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:14:32 AM

From 500 to 4500 today in one year.......So that is a big deal.... There is a very strong Community. Look for your self what to buy i have them both EFL/NLG.

Gr Zeero
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:42:41 AM

ROFL go buy NLG and become a bagholder. In case you missed it, we got the most awesome community that will introduce the entire dutch population to crypto. Taking in mind the wealth the average person holds in this country, ow man why am I even helping you out with thinking, go spread your bad karma somewhere else and just be sad you didn't listen to what I had to say over the last 9 months. Also, please don't buy any coins as they are way too expensive, right?

Just saw my EFL sales got executed today, I knew this pump would come around again. Thanks for the profits which I will use to buy more NLG.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:48:32 PM

I deleted my posts , I am tired of trying to protect others. People need to do there own research before investing in a coin.
OldManKid

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:39:19 PM

Follow the trend of all scam coins.

Create scam coin, dump out.
Scammers become the victims and do a "community" takeover in the hope of making more btc in the future.

The reason less scam coins are created today is because it requires a lot more work to impress the crypto community, before shitcoins like EFL could make easy money but greed is keeping these fellows pushing on thinking they will strike it lucky again or praying that Guldencoin makes it big so when the public purchases from places like litebit they make a mistake and purchase EFL.

Niels I would recommend you rename the coin GuldenCON and change EFL to NLC. You will make a lot more btc this way.

Anonylz

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:15:35 PM

Scammers become the victims and do a "community" takeover in the hope of making more btc in the future.

The reason less scam coins are created today is because it requires a lot more work to impress the crypto community, before shitcoins like EFL could make easy money but greed is keeping these fellows pushing on thinking they will strike it lucky again or praying that Guldencoin makes it big so when the public purchases from places like litebit they make a mistake and purchase EFL.

Niels I would recommend you rename the coin GuldenCON and change EFL to NLC. You will make a lot more btc this way.

The ones who bought EFL from an anonymous dev without any development plan where stupid, the ones not buying EFL backed by a foundation and real people who are not affraid to show their faces are also stupid. It is all about how that name you mentioned is actually a contract with the Vatican that is against all form of human rights and deviding the freedom we obtain by getting rid of this so called "fact", but keep on putting yourself on the first place, it suits the community you are representing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OldManKid

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:15:02 PM

The ones who bought EFL from an anonymous dev without any development plan where stupid, the ones not buying EFL backed by a foundation and real people who are not affraid to show their faces are also stupid. It is all about how that name you mentioned is actually a contract with the Vatican that is against all form of human rights and deviding the freedom we obtain by getting rid of this so called "fact", but keep on putting yourself on the first place, it suits the community you are representing.

The old foundation trick, same as Asiacoin setup after scamming the community twice. Most scamcoins that had a premine resorted to a foundation to try legitimize the coin.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/altcoinherald/asiacoin_plans_re_launch_after_scam_is_revealed/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0

Just for the record I don't support country coins even though guldencoin is one of the few honest altcoins, I just don't see the point in them. Virtual currencies are meant to be global Wink
Anonylz

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:36:12 PM

The old foundation trick, same as Asiacoin setup after scamming the community twice. Most scamcoins that had a premine resorted to a foundation to try legitimize the coin.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/altcoinherald/asiacoin_plans_re_launch_after_scam_is_revealed/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0

Just for the record I don't support country coins even though guldencoin is one of the few honest altcoins, I just don't see the point in them. Virtual currencies are meant to be global Wink

We are very international indeed, just that we focus on the dutch language makes us somewhat dedicated to a certain userbase.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:41:43 PM

So in your opinion there would only be room for 58 Altcoins. Yes you missed something ....
Why don't you reply to an honest question old-man and keep throwing dirt at pro crypto activity, smashing your own windows ??
Tell us what is your purpose ?
If you would just demonstrate  e-Gulden is a scam than you would have a point, but you can't. It is plain math that it isn't. You are invited to e-gulden.org to witness the bookkeeping. Every premine satoshi is accounted for and visible for everyone.
Have you met or discussed with the foundation, or are you just a big stakeholder of Guldencoin that hates competition ?
Have you read the mission of the e-Gulden community ? Maybe you can't if you don't read Dutch. That is one of the many reasons why country coins meet a purpose : They belong to a community. Dutch is their language. Bitcoin is just an Altcoin, though sacret, thats true.

By the way, what is your contribution to cryptocurrency? All of your posts concern e-Gulden. Makes me think Old-man is a scam setup for only one purpose....

OldManKid

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:50:46 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 07:04:41 AM by OldManKid

Why don't you reply to an honest question old-man and keep throwing dirt at pro crypto activity, smashing your own windows ??
If you would just demonstrate  e-Gulden is a scam than you would have a point, but you can't. It is plain math that it isn't. You are invited to e-gulden.org to witness the bookkeeping. Every premine satoshi is accounted for and visible for everyone.
Have you met or discussed with the foundation, or are you just a big stakeholder of Guldencoin that hates competition ?
Have you read the mission of the e-Gulden community ? Maybe you can't if you don't read Dutch. That is one of the many reasons why country coins meet a purpose : They belong to a community. Dutch is their language. Bitcoin is just an Altcoin, though sacret, thats true.

By the way, what is your contribution to cryptocurrency? All of your posts concern e-Gulden. Makes me think Old-man is a scam setup for only one purpose....

So the devs you people hired copied litecoin and didn't bother to change the addresses. I shouldn't have to answer this question. The fact you try take a moral high ground on a coin that was created as a scam makes you a big hypocrite and everyone with half a brain has already made this conclusion. This account was created to let you guys know you were being removed from Polo exchange so when I discuss EFL this is the account I will use. For instance Niels has at least 3-4 users that he uses to discuss EFL.Nelis, Anonylz, Captain YCLO, EFLfoundation etc. Gerrit if you wondering how I know Niels name it was from the below post regarding the foundation setup.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626346.0

Anonylz

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:15:09 AM

So the devs you people hired copied litecoin and didn't bother to change the addresses. I shouldn't have to answer this question. The fact you try take a moral high ground on a coin that was created as a scam makes you a big hypocrite and everyone with half a brain has already made this conclusion. This account was created to let you guys know you were being removed from Polo exchange so when I discuss EFL this is the account I will use. For instance Niels has at least 3-4 users that he uses to discuss EFL.Nelis, Anonylz, Captain YCLO, EFLfoundation etc. Gerrit if you wondering how I know Niels name it was from the below post regarding the foundation setup.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626346.0

Thanks for calling me a hypocrite, but this coin will show the power of crypto to all the non believers and people who at this point have never heard about bitcoin. Come on down now, the fire starts to burn! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nsKDJlpUbA

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
EFLisTheBest

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:22:35 PM

EFL has many rich investors, look at the faith with that buy wall.If all coins are in 5 peoples wallets we can then put much higher prices when the mining is finished. This is a big future investment every person should make. Buy low prices now and then in 10 years you can make your own prices!

I have looked at guldencoin and everyone that support it is beggars with no money, lol only 13btc in buys compared to 29.4btc for EFL. Guldencoin need to get rich investors to be a success. EFL is already a success.
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:14:32 PM

LOL some sort of war going on between 2 coins is all I can gather here...
EFLisTheBest

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:25:49 AM

We already won. We on cryptsy and bittrex exchange, they only on bittrex. So market has more faith in EFL.
Anonylz

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:18:19 PM

We already won. We on cryptsy and bittrex exchange, they only on bittrex. So market has more faith in EFL.

And EFL has some lunatic that doesn't know what to do with his life and is completely dedicated to cause a paradigm shift in his beloved country.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
FurianSun

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:46:51 PM

Two coins warring? That's a shock. Lolz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: