Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82174 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:51:14 PM

Two coins warring? That's a shock. Lolz

Please read back the history in the dutch section to see that a war is not our intention, but if people declare it to us, we just take everyone serious. Our mindset is more focussed on co-operation and with so much options open it is the trick to put it in the right chronological order.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:05:46 PM

is the coin related to Guldencoin in any way or is it trying to use a set up infrastructure of Guldencoin?

Follow the trend of all scam coins.

Create scam coin, dump out.
Scammers become the victims and do a "community" takeover in the hope of making more btc in the future.

The reason less scam coins are created today is because it requires a lot more work to impress the crypto community, before shitcoins like EFL could make easy money but greed is keeping these fellows pushing on thinking they will strike it lucky again or praying that Guldencoin makes it big so when the public purchases from places like litebit they make a mistake and purchase EFL.

Niels I would recommend you rename the coin GuldenCON and change EFL to NLC. You will make a lot more btc this way.

The ones who bought EFL from an anonymous dev without any development plan where stupid, the ones not buying EFL backed by a foundation and real people who are not affraid to show their faces are also stupid. It is all about how that name you mentioned is actually a contract with the Vatican that is against all form of human rights and deviding the freedom we obtain by getting rid of this so called "fact", but keep on putting yourself on the first place, it suits the community you are representing.

The old foundation trick, same as Asiacoin setup after scamming the community twice. Most scamcoins that had a premine resorted to a foundation to try legitimize the coin.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/altcoinherald/asiacoin_plans_re_launch_after_scam_is_revealed/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0

Just for the record I don't support country coins even though guldencoin is one of the few honest altcoins, I just don't see the point in them. Virtual currencies are meant to be global Wink

I'll tell you what the point in them.

1) NATIONAL FLAG

A national flag is a flag that symbolises a country. The flag is flown by the government, but usually can also be flown by citizens of the country.

Both public and private buildings such as schools and courthouses may fly the national flag. In some countries, the national flags are only flown from non-military buildings on certain flag days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_flag

2)NATIONALISM

Nationalism is a belief or political ideology that involves an individual identifying with, or becoming attached to, one's nation. Nationalism involves national identity, by contrast with the related construct of patriotism, which involves the social conditioning and personal behaviors that support a state's decisions and actions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:09:30 PM

NLG supporters,

There is something call competition but you get it wrong. The figth is agains the BCE.

We need to cooperate between each others

NLG & EFL working together to spreed the word of cryptocurrencies
EFLisTheBest

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:45:08 AM

NLG supporters,

There is something call competition but you get it wrong. The figth is agains the BCE.

We need to cooperate between each others

NLG & EFL working together to spreed the word of cryptocurrencies

EFL is for the bitcoin elite and NLG is for the poor. Both coins can work in one country.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:09:49 AM

Respect the other coins  Wink

why you consider yourself as bitcoin elite?

Date Registered:    February 04, 2015, 02:18:46 AM
EFLisTheBest

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:39:38 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 06:00:44 AM by EFLisTheBest

EFL has the richest btc holder in the Netherlands supporting us as he believes in our vision, if he wanted to he could pump the price to over 200k.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:40:09 PM

EFL has the richest btc holder in the Netherlands supporting us as he believes in our vision, if he wanted to he could pump the price to over 200k.

Name?
Proof?

If he's a big EFL bagholder he can also dump the pice....

I'm also EFL investor, but i think we should cooperate with NLG

For example, we could make a service, that allow EFL users to pay where NLG is accepted... and it would be awesome if they help us with that Wink

Anonylz

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:09:04 PM

Name?
Proof?

For example, we could make a service, that allow EFL users to pay where NLG is accepted... and it would be awesome if they help us with that Wink

Good luck on that, so far they only work on their own project, most shops that accept NLG are not even connected to bitcoin, just NLG. If you get their community to see the advantage that you just described, and that adding merchants just for your own coin is not helping crypto as much as it could, we would be playing a completely different ballgame. We've tried already without any succes and therefore are now focussing on our own, but I'm sure our team is willing to co-operate with NLG.

My personal opinion in this is that we do not need to add merchants, as they are just people that sell stuff and if they are smart they make sure they can also sell to people who do not hold their currency, it's just extra turnover for them. We have a merchent tool ready, but I believe we need a community that only wants to buy with crypto and if we get that, a lot of merchants are going to connect themselves to any form of crypto we want. As NLG mainly communicates in English, I would love to see that coin as a payment solution for all inhabitants and tourists of our country, while EFL with it's dutch language is more for the natives who can store their wealth over a long period of time.

About rich and poor, I personally think that there are not a lot of people who hold as few fiat as me. It's too bad the sexcoin forum is gone, but there i wrote about how I became a (euro) millionaire on trading sxc and lost it all for being naive and not securing my pc enough. I am not rich at all, only that I talk myself into believe that real richness comes from happiness and that my choise to step away from fiat, makes me happy in the long run. Then again, if we really got that richest btc holder of the netherlands supporting us, make him put the price on a euro for a second, I'm sure a lot of dutch inhabitants will start having doubt about their pension if we can show them there is another way!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:13:57 PM

This coin can be mined on http://pool.e-waluty.net.pl
Explorer included
Code:
addnode=pl.e-waluty.net.pl
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:35:36 AM

Name?
Proof?

Good luck on that, so far they only work on their own project, most shops that accept NLG are not even connected to bitcoin, just NLG. If you get their community to see the advantage that you just described, and that adding merchants just for your own coin is not helping crypto as much as it could, we would be playing a completely different ballgame. We've tried already without any succes and therefore are now focussing on our own, but I'm sure our team is willing to co-operate with NLG.

My personal opinion in this is that we do not need to add merchants, as they are just people that sell stuff and if they are smart they make sure they can also sell to people who do not hold their currency, it's just extra turnover for them. We have a merchent tool ready, but I believe we need a community that only wants to buy with crypto and if we get that, a lot of merchants are going to connect themselves to any form of crypto we want. As NLG mainly communicates in English, I would love to see that coin as a payment solution for all inhabitants and tourists of our country, while EFL with it's dutch language is more for the natives who can store their wealth over a long period of time.

About rich and poor, I personally think that there are not a lot of people who hold as few fiat as me. It's too bad the sexcoin forum is gone, but there i wrote about how I became a (euro) millionaire on trading sxc and lost it all for being naive and not securing my pc enough. I am not rich at all, only that I talk myself into believe that real richness comes from happiness and that my choise to step away from fiat, makes me happy in the long run. Then again, if we really got that richest btc holder of the netherlands supporting us, make him put the price on a euro for a second, I'm sure a lot of dutch inhabitants will start having doubt about their pension if we can show them there is another way!

I think that can make the difference. (even if I dont understand dutch)

Could you explain us how are you securing your pc? (for non-tech) (Thanks!!)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:36:09 AM

Explorer included
Code:

Thanks!

Please add to OP
EFLisTheBest

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:23:52 PM

Name?
Proof?

Guldencoin should merge with EFL and we have one Dutch coin. Is it technically possible to merge two blockchains? We could ask their development team to see if they can do it.
wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 06:36:58 PM

Is it technically possible to merge two blockchains? We could ask their development team to see if they can do it.
No. You want to keep balances and transactions history? These must come from mined blocks which must be connected to current blockchain.
EFLisTheBest

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:48:14 PM

Is it technically possible to merge two blockchains? We could ask their development team to see if they can do it.
No. You want to keep balances and transactions history? These must come from mined blocks which must be connected to current blockchain.

It doesn't matter, EFL is for store of value, we have less coins which mean we are more valuable. NLG can be for use and we like gold standard.
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:37:30 PM

Explorer included
Code:

Thanks!

Please add to OP

OP changed
Captain YCLO

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

e-Gulden \/igilante

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 08:49:52 PM

Explorer included
Code:

[WTB] [WTS] EFL & PCC pls pm

Your Children Live On
Anonylz

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:58:49 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 09:27:52 PM by Anonylz

Name?
Proof?

I think that can make the difference. (even if I dont understand dutch)

Could you explain us how are you securing your pc? (for non-tech) (Thanks!!)

I am not, i just use litecoin paperwallet services for EFL, that way I know the website/service owner/handler/middleman can not know he handeled an EFL transaction, even when they promise me it is totally secure. Also, efl.nl is going to assist me into my journey to the unknown.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:41:56 PM

It doesn't matter, EFL is for store of value, we have less coins which mean we are more valuable. NLG can be for use and we like gold standard.

let's stop here. Merge is not gonna happen.
This is not even a serious thing unless you're planning to promote EFL in the NLG thread to bring some dutch people here (quite agresive marketing strategy in my opinion anyway)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:42:38 PM

I am not, i just use litecoin paperwallet services for EFL, that way I know the website/service owner/handler/middleman can not know he handeled an EFL transaction, even when they promise me it is totally secure. Also, efl.nl is going to assist me into my journey to the unknown.

Thanks!
Anonylz

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:53:11 PM

let's stop here. Merge is not gonna happen.
This is not even a serious thing unless you're planning to promote EFL in the NLG thread to bring some dutch people here (quite agresive marketing strategy in my opinion anyway)

that marketing idea will not work as the NLG team has a selfmoderated topic and deletes all EFL releted post quite fast (got some experience with that  Wink ) Also the NLG community will only hate our coin more, they basically decided we are a scam coin and are not touching our coin since the price went below 2000 satoshi. I really thank them on my bare knees every day for not buying any coin as they are missing the biggest opportunity of their lifetime, only because their ego is too big  Grin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: