Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82172 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:06:57 PM

@EFLFoundation,

Please add something to the title like this:

[ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands | Cryptsy - Bittrex - Bleutrade | Marketing Plan for 2015

It makes clear is focused on dutch people but anyone can use/invest in it
It makes clear we wont have problems if we get delisted by Bittrex + Easier to buy than only 1 exchange
The Premine is there, and it's planned to use it for promoting EFL between dutch people, so there is Marketing plan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:36:08 AM

Hello everybody,

I am officially a Liberland citiszen since yesterday, I am also writing a blog that will be published on degulden.nl  I am quite busy on getting arrestend and provocate the Croatian polica on a regular basis, so I handed all the codes to the foundation, they are in charge of changing OP from now on or communication in general, just so you know  Smiley

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:12:23 AM

@EFLFoundation,

Please add something to the title like this:

[ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands | Cryptsy - Bittrex - Bleutrade | Marketing Plan for 2015

It makes clear is focused on dutch people but anyone can use/invest in it
It makes clear we wont have problems if we get delisted by Bittrex + Easier to buy than only 1 exchange
The Premine is there, and it's planned to use it for promoting EFL between dutch people, so there is Marketing plan

Good suggestions Rw13enlib88. Only the bitcointalk title does not allow such long titles, so we compromised.

We do not intend to get delisted anywhere and e-Gulden gracefully meets all Bittrex conditions. Although Bittrex is not sacret, their service is admirable.
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:34:18 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:51:39 PM by EFLFoundation

Our new hosted wallet is available and was announced in our latest newsletter (number 7) : http://egulden.org/info/aanmelden-nieuwsbrief

We deliberately communicate mainly in dutch. Not to exclude others, but to be able to focus on the dutch community, which in itself is already quite divers. That's our choice to propagate crypto-currency in this world, because we are convinced that language is one of the reasons that Bitcoin is not moving as fast as it could. It is also a logical consequence of a country-coin.

We did solve quite a few usability issues that could be benificial to the crypto-world in general but currently this is an experiment in the dutch playground. If they prove to be successfull we will be happy to share them and to incorporate them in the opensource core-wallet, whereever feasable.

Those that are interested are invited to efl.nl
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:52:26 PM

lol scam coin!

guldencoin is 100% better
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:39:11 PM

lol scam coin!

Yes and 100% more profit...........O sorry 100% less profit. And how many profit with EFL in one year 400%!
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:58:54 AM

lol scam coin!

Yes and 100% more profit...........O sorry 100% less profit. And how many profit with EFL in one year 400%!

Guldencoin better! more project's and better for the future !!

devs of elf pump this coin
bitwise-shifted

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:50:31 AM

Guldencoin better! more project's and better for the future !!

devs of elf pump this coin
Is this your contribution to the future ? This post was also intended for you : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.msg11608196#msg11608196
Anonylz

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:26:01 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 08:56:44 AM by Anonylz

Hello everybody,

I am officially a Liberland citiszen since yesterday, I am also writing a blog that will be published on degulden.nl  I am quite busy on getting arrestend and provocate the Croatian polica on a regular basis, so I handed all the codes to the foundation, they are in charge of changing OP from now on or communication in general, just so you know  Smiley

I am currently being kidnapped by croatian authorities. Please contact your local croatian embassy to explain that arresting red cross volunteers is again the Geneva convention and they are breaking international law, we need to build pressure! My courtcase will be on 14th of july at 11 local time, please help me and Liberland! https://medium.com/@LSApress/renewed-croatian-aggression-in-liberland-civilians-and-red-cross-volunteers-forcibly-removed-3e0e96cf1bfd

Before my arrest I have met some amazing interesting people, a lot of bitcoin developpers out here, I am quite sure I am building respect with them by getting arrested and fighting for liberland and I will talk them into supporting EFL,1000 btc is nothing special here, so don't worry about those crybabies who are trolling our forum, real distribution has still not started, only after non miners get in we can start talking about that.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:08:04 PM

Hello everybody,

I am officially a Liberland citiszen since yesterday, I am also writing a blog that will be published on degulden.nl  I am quite busy on getting arrestend and provocate the Croatian polica on a regular basis, so I handed all the codes to the foundation, they are in charge of changing OP from now on or communication in general, just so you know  Smiley

I am currently being kidnapped by croatian authorities. Please contact your local croatian embassy to explain that arresting red cross volunteers is again the Geneva convention and they are breaking international law, we need to build pressure! My courtcase will be on 14th of july at 11 local time, please help me and Liberland! https://medium.com/@LSApress/renewed-croatian-aggression-in-liberland-civilians-and-red-cross-volunteers-forcibly-removed-3e0e96cf1bfd

Before my arrest I have met some amazing interesting people, a lot of bitcoin developpers out here, I am quite sure I am building respect with them by getting arrested and fighting for liberland and I will talk them into supporting EFL,1000 btc is nothing special here, so don't worry about those crybabies who are trolling our forum, real distribution has still not started, only after non miners get in we can start talking about that.

Get them to invest in NLG too, not jokes they making some good changes!
Anonylz

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:15:58 PM

Hello everybody,

Get them to invest in NLG too, not jokes they making some good changes!

No sorry, I dont like the mindset of their community.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:28:05 PM

Hello everybody,

Hope everything goes fine in court.

For the people who wants to help to build pressure I left some twiiter and info (complete please)

Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y de Cooperación de España
@MAECgob
Embajada de Croacia en España
 Calle de Claudio Coello, 78, 28001 Madrid, Community of Madrid
+34 915 77 68 81
Croatian Embassy in The Hague, The Netherlands
Amaliastraat 16
2514 JC 'S-Gravenhage
(+31) 70 362 3638
Vesela Mrden, Ambassador
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:46:18 PM

Have you guys notified psychoticboy about this? I think he can use the bitcoin foundation to help Niels out. Just a suggestion. Good luck over there Niels. stay strong !
OldManKid

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:07:58 AM

Have you guys notified psychoticboy about this? I think he can use the bitcoin foundation to help Niels out. Just a suggestion. Good luck over there Niels. stay strong !

You can't respect the guy for his taste in coins but you can respect him for putting himself out there. So respect Niels and dumping your efl to get back to the Netherlands will be the best thing you can do.Come home.
Anonylz

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:18:15 PM

Psychoticboy knows, don't worry, also the Amsterdam Bitcoin Embassy is up to date about the situation

I the mean time I have been interviewed by Let's Talk Liberland, their new episode will be out on monday and I will be in it, make sure to listen to it! https://soundcloud.com/lets-talk-liberland

Thanks everybody for your support, I will keep on fighting the system, if you support me, buy eGulden! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:35:01 PM

Psychoticboy knows, don't worry, also the Amsterdam Bitcoin Embassy is up to date about the situation

I the mean time I have been interviewed by Let's Talk Liberland, their new episode will be out on monday and I will be in it, make sure to listen to it! https://soundcloud.com/lets-talk-liberland

Thanks everybody for your support, I will keep on fighting the system, if you support me, buy eGulden! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL

Some more buy support has come for efl. Don't worry about the coin just look after yourself. Efl is not going anywhere.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:42:47 PM

Niels you guys have 5 million of the premine why not use it to share crypto with the people of Liberland. show them what true freedom feels like when they have efl. NLG has donated to 2 charities already. Donating some of that 25% premine will help spread the word.
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:32:08 PM

Niels you guys have 5 million of the premine why not use it to share crypto with the people of Liberland. show them what true freedom feels like when they have efl. NLG has donated to 2 charities already. Donating some of that 25% premine will help spread the word.

Because the premine belongs in the hands of many, not in the hands of few. Let's say that it is dutch property and a handfull of guys is not going to decide what is going to happen with it, other than distributing it as even as possible for the sake of the currency itself. All these individuals can decide individually how to spend it and make their own political, sentimental or econonomic choices. Of course the possession of power is tempting. Niels and the few Liberlanders are demonstrating the power of the individual, but they will have to earn their respect. That is not going to be donated.
Anonylz

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:54:28 PM

Because the premine belongs in the hands of many, not in the hands of few. Let's say that it is dutch property and a handfull of guys is not going to decide what is going to happen with it, other than distributing it as even as possible for the sake of the currency itself. All these individuals can decide individually how to spend it and make their own political, sentimental or econonomic choices. Of course the possession of power is tempting. Niels and the few Liberlanders are demonstrating the power of the individual, but they will have to earn their respect. That is not going to be donated.

+1 the pre-mine is not to be touched for such purposes, but to guarantee equal distribution amongst dutch citizens. Also, people here basically live for the blockchain, they know the power of crypto. I have plenty of EFL for myself to spread some around and I already bought some shares in LSA (Liberland Settlement Association) with it and traded some for stinky fiat (yeah I know, but it was to a friend I met  here and I wanted to buy some beers Smiley ) So don't worry, EFL is touching ground in Liberland.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:05:22 PM

Suggestion to EFL Community!!

Europe/Worldwide Media is talking about #Grexit rigth now and maybe if we give them some motivation, they found some time to talk about Bitcoin and other alternative currencies like EFL!!  Wink

Let's make some noise!!  Cool Tongue

Idea:

Contact dutch journalists/famous people and propose them to download the EFL wallet and give them some coins for free in exchange
Cool Cool

Ej Twitter:

@tiesto sounds #Bitcoin familiar to you? If you download #eGulden wallet, I'll give you some for free Wink

I encourage everybody to use the same message. IMO the message it's gonna be more powerfull if everybody uses the same message (so IMO let's talk about the message first). In any case, everybody is free to choose what to say and to give.

List of dutch journalists:

Joop Bouma
Marcel Metze
Margo Smit
Jeroen Trommelen
http://www.icij.org/journalists/by-country/Netherlands

1 Robin van Persie (@Persie_Official)
 2 Tiësto (@tiesto)
 3 Wesley Sneijder (@sneijder101010)
 4 Hardwell (@HARDWELL)
 5 MARTIN GARRIX (@MartinGarrix)
 6 Afrojack (@djafrojack)
 8 bonno van der putten (@bonnovanderputt)
 9 Nicky Romero (@nickyromero)
 10 Dirk Kuyt (@Kuyt)

http://www.socialbakers.com/statistics/twitter/profiles/netherlands/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: