Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82199 times)
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

The "Ambassadeur formulier" on the e-gulden page is not accepting logins, at every login it says "De handtekening is niet authentiek; Exception", even with accounts that had been participating since the beginning.  Huh

Can someone please fix this?.  Sad

Thanks.  Grin

support@e-gulden.org is normally the fastest channel.  It has been detected/solved around noon.
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

About 2 hours left!

Guestimations that come later won't be eligible for participation.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

Everybody overbid the price, I keep my coins! Thank you for participating, better luck next time!
azoralayla

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

What is the problem on Bittrex?
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:20 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 04:49:09 PM by Yoshi Livo

What is the problem on Bittrex?

First of all, I would like to think in challenges, not problems. But to answer your question, there is none that I know of.

EDIT: in case you have trouble with bittrex and have a Dutch or Belgian bankaccount, you can (since today) buy your EFL directly with your debitcard here: https://www.ehbcrypto.nl/egulden-kopen/
Bluesman75

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Does anyone knows why there has been no block for 3 hours now?  Huh
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

Does anyone knows why there has been no block for 3 hours now?  Huh

Variation in hashingpower + Oerushield
+POOL

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

join brandnew +POOL and mine eGulden (EFL)

pluspool.club

for Bestcoin mining and BTC payout:
Code:
stratum+tcp://scrypt.pluspool.club:12000 -u <YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<WORKER> -p c=BTC

for eGulden mining and EFL payout:
Code:
stratum+tcp://scrypt.pluspool.club:12000 -u <YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<WORKER> -p c=EFL
JorisGoedbloed

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

After being pissed-off by Yoshi Livo and his little friends,  I decided to drop this EFL coin.

I tried NLG for a very short time but they are just as stubborn and customer-unfriendly as the people here.

EFL and NLG are doomed. There's no Dutch cryptocoin having even a small chance to survive.

Well, EFL is now on place 776 of coinmarktcap. So you guys have done a great job lately :-) Gained a lot of trusts with your billboard. :-)

Maybe it's good to realize that the proper way to go on coinmarketcap is to a lower number and not trying to go as high as possible.

I understand now why you give this crab for free to everyone who just wants to have it!

When is your delisting on the exchanges planned?

See you at coinmarketcap number 1000!
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:29:03 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 07:59:59 AM by Yoshi Livo

After being pissed-off by Yoshi Livo and his little friends,  I decided to drop this EFL coin.

I tried NLG for a very short time but they are just as stubborn and customer-unfriendly as the people here.

EFL and NLG are doomed. There's no Dutch cryptocoin having even a small chance to survive.

Well, EFL is now on place 776 of coinmarktcap. So you guys have done a great job lately :-) Gained a lot of trusts with your billboard. :-)

Maybe it's good to realize that the proper way to go on coinmarketcap is to a lower number and not trying to go as high as possible.

I understand now why you give this crab for free to everyone who just wants to have it!

When is your delisting on the exchanges planned?

See you at coinmarketcap number 1000!

The purpose of this coin is to show the dutch audience their euro is worse then crypto. In my experience and opinion we are doing a great job in showing that, with many publications and me myself as proof that there is no limit as long as you are creative enough to overcome any challenge.

Thanks for sharing your exerience with us and taking the time to comment, although i don't believe your name suits your words. If there is something you think can be done better, then feel free to show us, instead you choose to place some negative comment. Just understand that EFL won't go away and that it will be presented as the Dutch Bitcoin. By the time your banks have gone broke and the next crises will hyperinflate the value of the euro away, the dutch people will be left with a coin that could have been at a lot higher value if the Dutch population would care about it just a tiny bit more then what they do today. In the end NLD is only a small country and they are too rich today anyway, but i'm sure the next generations are not going to like the lack of care.

By now, Liberland has a nice stake in EFL and their platform will make EFL better known with more people. There will be new exchanges and so on.

Here comes another prediction, very soon Bitfinex and tether will go down like MtGox and bitcoinprice will crash. At the same time XRP is going to jump up and the bank are going to pamper you with the best possible customer care and make it super easy for you to put your money into ripple. This system will give them all the opportunity to enslave you and the rest of the world for another 200 years and people will love the convenience with which they sell away their freedom. All media is going to tell you how great xrp is and why you dont want bitcoin or efl be part of your life.

last but not least, crab with a b is an animal and you try to dergade us by referring to shit, in which case you spell crap with a p.

Edit: ow look, it kind of started https://youtu.be/a7JQzSn8Ptg
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

https://liberland.org/en/news/liberland-incorporates-oju-x-to-be-the-first-crypto-exchange-and-receives-funding-with-efl--341.htm
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

this is  good news,

But the coin still needs other  exchanges.

Exposure is very important .

you really need to consider that Mr Yoshi Livo

mycoinbtc

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

this is  good news,

In addition to that, other exchanges can draw more interest and volume

Today EFL had one of the lowest the lowest volume in Bittrex  0.09  BTC , that is very concerning....
Total volume in both exchanges was 0.11, that is very very concerning.

I wish the best for this coin, but if no changes are done, and with this low volume, and it can also be delisted from Bittrex and Cryptopia.

Regards,

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 01:54:29 PM by Yoshi Livo

this is  good news,

In addition to that, other exchanges can draw more interest and volume

Today EFL had one of the lowest the lowest volume in Bittrex  0.09  BTC , that is very concerning....
Total volume in both exchanges was 0.11, that is very very concerning.

I wish the best for this coin, but if no changes are done, and with this low volume, and it can also be delisted from Bittrex and Cryptopia.

Regards,

You are completely right. Our daily inflation is about 500 EFL and that makes 0.01 btc per day at this price. The people who hold this coin have no interest in puping it and are just catching coins as cheap as possible, but because of it, volume is very low. The dutch population is mostly carried away to NLG who have a different budget for getting attention. In general our pre-determined community is not understanding what we are trying to do. You can buy our coin for dutch debit cards since one week, but average buy amount is between 25 and 75 euro, that does not really help our volume either. I'm personally waiting for bitcoin to crash below 5000 before i'm going to put in more btc and the people behind the foundation, well they have to answer for themselves why they put the bittrex market at risk. Right now, a 4 btc sell order is waiting at 1800 on bittrex. Such an amount is not often seen in our market, but apparently nobody is willing to take it, or speak out to other people about it.

I personally believe that our price has to par 1 euro per coin to get the Dutch population involved. Anybody, or any group, with the amount of money needed to make that happen will profit immensly if I'm right, but so far nobody is believing that the Netherlands will buy them out if they start pumping the coin.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I’ve started an EFL discord channel, you can join it here: https://discord.gg/NA6Ymva
eva3059

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

Well, i believe in this team behind EFL for the next years it will be the biggest profit maker in crypto!
mycoinbtc

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:52 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 10:46:06 PM by mycoinbtc

what is going on with the price ??!

this is a huge loss ,!!! OMG I should have thought twice before i invested in this coin !!

I think DEVs are selling coins to get some personal finance , and they did not care if price goes down !!!

Such a shame !!

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Well, i believe in this team behind EFL for the next years it will be the biggest profit maker in crypto!

Thanks you for your kind words, i think it is safe to say that the bottom is in Smiley
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

what is going on with the price ??!

this is a huge loss ,!!! OMG I should have thought twice before i invested in this coin !!

I think DEVs are selling coins to get some personal finance , and they did not care if price goes down !!!

Such a shame !!

Volume was low and I descided to spice it up a bit. I sold nearly 1 million EFL in the last 48 hours and it feels nice that i was able to do so. I put it into all kind of other crypto's and gave some of it to liberland, this money will allow me to profit in the future and buy back those efl's, like i've been doing since the day I got involved and bought my first efl at 200 satoshi, about 4 years ago. As you can see, most comments here are negative and i dont feel like waiting any longer. I must say, it feels great to have let go those efl's and it doesnt mean at all that i will be less dedicated in the future.
JorisGoedbloed

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Yoshi Livo, chairman of e-Gulden, aka King e-Gulden, is dumping his coins almost in panic. 

He's absolutely right to save his money and to leave the sinking ship.

A coin the founders give away for free has no value at all. 

I'm glad I never joined this scam.

go for it, Yoshi.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: