Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82174 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:54:23 PM

I am not, i just use litecoin paperwallet services for EFL, that way I know the website/service owner/handler/middleman can not know he handeled an EFL transaction, even when they promise me it is totally secure. Also, efl.nl is going to assist me into my journey to the unknown.

Thanks!

You are welcome, another change i made since then is 2FA, forgot to mention that one  Wink

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:41:56 PM

I am not, i just use litecoin paperwallet services for EFL, that way I know the website/service owner/handler/middleman can not know he handeled an EFL transaction, even when they promise me it is totally secure. Also, efl.nl is going to assist me into my journey to the unknown.

Thanks!

You are welcome, another change i made since then is 2FA, forgot to mention that one  Wink

Thanksss Wink
EFLisTheBest

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

I decided to buy guldencoin today. Better to bet on 2 horses then one. They have achieved a lot in 1 year so have to give them credit where credit is due. EFL I will just hold but not buy anymore and see where it goes. I only see today how much has been done by Guldencoin.  Angry
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:22:36 PM

I decided to buy guldencoin today. Better to bet on 2 horses then one. They have achieved a lot in 1 year so have to give them credit where credit is due. EFL I will just hold but not buy anymore and see where it goes. I only see today how much has been done by Guldencoin.  Angry

You only had ELF?  Shocked Shocked

You should diversify your investment in at least 10 different coins

bitwise-shifted

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:12:42 AM

By investing in a coin you are also supporting it. The funny thing about focussing on a specific coin is that you support your own investment. The notion to spread your risk while investing risky is a bit awkward. My suggestion is to get to know the people behind a coin, rate their intentions, make a choice, focus and even better : promote to protect your own investment.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:15:23 PM

By investing in a coin you are also supporting it. The funny thing about focussing on a specific coin is that you support your own investment. The notion to spread your risk while investing risky is a bit awkward. My suggestion is to get to know the people behind a coin, rate their intentions, make a choice, focus and even better : promote to protect your own investment.

Huh Huh

New or stupid?

You can see your investment in  the cryptocoins as investing in stocks or as venture capital investment.

In both you have to diversify.

Dont try to fool the newbies
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:59:24 PM

Huh Huh

New or stupid?

You can see your investment in  the cryptocoins as investing in stocks or as venture capital investment.

In both you have to diversify.

Dont try to fool the newbies

Life is full of choices. Once you have chosen it is called a decision. Many are afraid to do that. That's their own choice.
Of course it is wise to diversify if you don't trust your own decision.
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:44:36 PM

The best choice is......Efl
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:49:51 AM

While talking about choices and comparing coins
  • There will be 21M EFL (open) ever, against 1680M NLG, nowhere to find on the official website
  • NLG blocktime should be 150 seconds, while it is at >250 seconds for months now.
  • EFL was first 19 march 2014, NLG second  29 march 2014
  • NLG, pretending to target the same community, disrupted the sense of scarcity by providing a seemingly similar coin but 80 times the quantity while obscuring this on their website(see first bullet), frustrating the original EFL dev's that started dumping until EFL was taken over and stabilized by the Electronic Gulden Foundation.
  • NLG clearly seized dutch identity by using the original Dutch guilder as their logo, pretending to be a country coin, but exploiting this in the Bitcoin community for example by using english everywhere.
  • While Electronic Gulden Foundation was educating dutch citizens by providing numerous dutch publications about the virtues of cryptocurrency and their functions, they were harassed by NLG-adepts on threads like this

All right, I could go on and on, but that is waste of energy (one retrospection a year should be enough). EFL and NLG are just cryptocoins with their own challenges, as all Altcoins thrive on the works of Satoshi. It is better to put all effort into positive thinking, which is about improving functionality and educating and motivating people. Not about pretending to be the best.
EFLisTheBest

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:10:24 AM

• There will be 21M EFL (open) ever, against 1680M NLG, nowhere to find on the official website
  • NLG blocktime should be 150 seconds, while it is at >250 seconds for months now.
  • EFL was first 19 march 2014, NLG second  29 march 2014
  • NLG, pretending to target the same community, disrupted the sense of scarcity by providing a seemingly similar coin but 80 times the quantity while obscuring this on their website(see first bullet), frustrating the original EFL dev's that started dumping until EFL was taken over and stabilized by the Electronic Gulden Foundation.
  • NLG clearly seized dutch identity by using the original Dutch guilder as their logo, pretending to be a country coin, but exploiting this in the Bitcoin community for example by using english everywhere.
  • While Electronic Gulden Foundation was educating dutch citizens by providing numerous dutch publications about the virtues of cryptocurrency and their functions, they were harassed by NLG-adepts on threads like this

All right, I could go on and on, but that is waste of energy (one retrospection a year should be enough). EFL and NLG are just cryptocoins with their own challenges, as all Altcoins thrive on the works of Satoshi. It is better to put all effort into positive thinking, which is about improving functionality and educating and motivating people. Not about pretending to be the best.

The big problem EFL has is that 99% of the coins are with the foundation and with less then 10 people. Those 10 people have to do all the work to make this coin work,the reason why NLG doing so well is because a lot of people own coins and willing to help. When the original developers dumped the coins they put a lot of them into a few buyers hands, I can't see how you can defend the original developers who put EFL in this mess, from scammers to saints all of a sudden?  That is a very poor excuse to say the original developers dumped because they were harassed. No they dumped because they wanted to make money off people like us. They are ASSHOLES!

bitwise-shifted

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:37:29 AM

The big problem EFL has is that 99% of the coins are with the foundation and with less then 10 people. Those 10 people have to do all the work to make this coin work,the reason why NLG doing so well is because a lot of people own coins and willing to help. When the original developers dumped the coins they put a lot of them into a few buyers hands, I can't see how you can defend the original developers who put EFL in this mess, from scammers to saints all of a sudden?  That is a very poor excuse to say the original developers dumped because they were harassed. No they dumped because they wanted to make money off people like us. They are ASSHOLES!

I gave you six bullets. You respond to only one of them, by repeating the same thing we have heard many times before. Grow up and look at the facts. You cannot look in anybodie's wallet. There are 3500 newsletter subscribers, more than one thousand wallets have been downloaded this year only. If you say "99% ...are" and "less then 10" you sound scientific but you are not. Please look forward and contribute instead of calling people names. We know your opinion now.
EFLisTheBest

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:29:40 AM

I gave you six bullets. You respond to only one of them, by repeating the same thing we have heard many times before. Grow up and look at the facts. You cannot look in anybodie's wallet. There are 3500 newsletter subscribers, more than one thousand wallets have been downloaded this year only. If you say "99% ...are" and "less then 10" you sound scientific but you are not. Please look forward and contribute instead of calling people names. We know your opinion now.

You have heard it so many times because it's the biggest problem with EFL, this will never change no matter what happens, everyone think it start off as a scam accepts for people who hold lots of EFL and this is something you will have to live with but EFL team need to stop using excuses and start developing, you are falling far behind the rest of the crypto world in development.

I only see this now after looking at NLG and other coins.
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:41:50 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 01:58:30 PM by bitwise-shifted

You have heard it so many times because it's the biggest problem with EFL, this will never change no matter what happens, everyone think it start off as a scam accepts for people who hold lots of EFL and this is something you will have to live with but EFL team need to stop using excuses and start developing, you are falling far behind the rest of the crypto world in development.

That is not true. Look better : http://forum.egulden.org/index.php?topic=1127.0
We keep in sync with litecoin : https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/compare/master-0.10...Electronic-Gulden-Foundation:develop
EFLisTheBest

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:25:16 PM

That is not true. Look better : http://forum.egulden.org/index.php?topic=1127.0
We keep in sync with litecoin : https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/compare/master-0.10...Electronic-Gulden-Foundation:develop

Much better, releases like this every 2 months and EFL will catch up fast.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:18:16 PM

Sum          Total                         Size (EFL)              Bid (BTC)
22.9726        22.9159        654740.01690412      0.00003500

why not start buying?  Tongue

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 09:08:10 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 09:46:14 AM by 24hralttrade

6 bullits fired, ricochet all back at ya.

1-  Nobody knows at this moment what the best coin suply is for the future of crypto. Do you guys know how many people will use/mine NLG/EFL? NO!
And offcourse you can find the total coin suply on the website.    So i can count this as a bullet without gunpowder.

2-Yes,There might be some problems with the chain AND yes they are fixxing and improving it as you all know because i'm 100% sure you all follow NLG.
When did you guys have a good update?  Any development? Where is your original DEV?

3-So what? And bitcoin whas first litecoin second? No point...  (Do you fire airsoft bullets or what?)

4-Scared for a little competition?  EFL devs leaving has nothing to do with NLG because they sort of copied your coin (What really is bullshit but oke,You want to believe it is this way,thats fine.  Ow yeah,Needs to suck when your copy coin is way more better in developing & haves a 20x larger community;)  )

5-Hahahah, What are you talking about? ELectronic GULDEN, Your OP is all the way ENG in here and almost every post is ENG.
They have like 90+ Dutch accepting merchants. Offcourse you need to get people from outside the netherlands,Crypto is small now,You will not make it with only dutch community. Ow and you know,,People go on vacation, so a havily invested NLG/EFL "Outsider"(Not a dutch citizen) could come and visit Holland to spend his money over here,,@ 90 merchants for NLG Wink How many have merchants do you have already?

6- Shit is thrown on both sides, Dont cry now because of some post....You are doing the same.

You need to fire bigger bullets,Not paintball/airsoft bullets Wink

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
BittrexCoin

Activity: 117

BinPool Admin

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:10:15 AM

@BinPool - http://efl.binpool.com/ - up and launch and working good

Dev Please added pool in OP
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:36:37 AM

6 bullits fired, ricochet all back at ya.

1-  Nobody knows at this moment what the best coin suply is for the future of crypto. Do you guys know how many people will use/mine NLG/EFL? NO!
And offcourse you can find the total coin suply on the website.    So i can count this as a bullet without gunpowder.

2-Yes,There might be some problems with the chain AND yes they are fixxing and improving it as you all know because i'm 100% sure you all follow NLG.
When did you guys have a good update?  Any development? Where is your original DEV?

3-So what? And bitcoin whas first litecoin second? No point...  (Do you fire airsoft bullets or what?)

4-Scared for a little competition?  EFL devs leaving has nothing to do with NLG because they sort of copied your coin (What really is bullshit but oke,You want to believe it is this way,thats fine.  Ow yeah,Needs to suck when your copy coin is way more better in developing & haves a 20x larger community;)  )

5-Hahahah, What are you talking about? ELectronic GULDEN, Your OP is all the way ENG in here and almost every post is ENG.
They have like 90+ Dutch accepting merchants. Offcourse you need to get people from outside the netherlands,Crypto is small now,You will not make it with only dutch community. Ow and you know,,People go on vacation, so a havily invested NLG/EFL "Outsider"(Not a dutch citizen) could come and visit Holland to spend his money over here,,@ 90 merchants for NLG Wink How many have merchants do you have already?

6- Shit is thrown on both sides, Dont cry now because of some post....You are doing the same now...So right back at ya.

You need to fire bigger bullets,Not paintball/airsoft bullets Wink

It's good this came from a mainly digibyte supporter. Digibyte great coin and community and would like it to succeed because it started off as the truth and a goal set by the original developer. No funny business and that is the same as Guldencoin. Unfortunately instead of these bag holders dropping the scam coin they doing whatever they can to get there btc back.

It's obvious. So instead of leaving and starting a new coin or joining another one they trying to revive a scam. All they will end up doing is filling there bags more and more until they end up with most if them. Maybe the plan is to own all the coins but scotcoin should be a good example of why this doesn't work.

I would of supported efl if it wasn't a scam but what's the point of giving scammers credit. What a great first impression this coin offers to the crypto world. Most people will say no thanks I would rather trust the banks. This is what these bag holders don't understand.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:53:52 AM

The best choice is......Efl

explain, i got 1000 reasons to choose guldencoin, and efl not 1

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/efl/#!wallets

Projects from e-gulden i see nothing
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:53:09 AM

It is clear that most people seem te be here simlpy for reasons of competition. Since there are some 5000 Altcoins it is easy to be outnumbered. The reason for my post was to present some facts and sound reasoning and to discredit non-technical competition in the first place. If the bullets are true then leave them as they are. If you think they are not then present proof of the contrary. Opinions dont serve any purpose. Arguing wether typographic bullets should be bigger or carry real gunpowder is a waste of everybodies time.

I Would say we need to look for common ground. The real competition is Fiat money. I suppose you are all saints thriving on blockchain technology. Thats cool ! Stick with that and look for the real cause. We, the Electronic Gulden Foundation, is trying to do so, wether YOU see it or not. Bitcointalk is not our main medium for publication because we are focussing on Dutch territory. Sorry for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: