Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82174 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:59:56 PM

What release cause pump in price or pump because other Dutch coin got pump? Is this the Maryjane to Cannibiscoin

Just ignore this guy he was trolling the NLG ANN before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:03:54 PM

What release cause pump in price or pump because other Dutch coin got pump? Is this the Maryjane to Cannibiscoin

The reason for a price increase is more demand then supply

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:20:36 PM

The reason for a price increase is more demand then supply

Is demand name of 2nd top address on bittrex?
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL
NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:36:52 PM

@Trackcoins, There was more then 450k EFL volume  in one week.
Did you mean that the number 2 wallet bought all that stuff, i dont think so..
The EFL's are beginning to get scarce.....

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:02:25 PM

@Trackcoins, There was more then 450k EFL volume  in one week.

I buy some but expect 12k at next halving. EFL, the earningcoin! Make it come true and I can double my btc.
Anonylz

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:32:34 PM

@Trackcoins, There was more then 450k EFL volume  in one week.

I buy some but expect 12k at next halving. EFL, the earningcoin! Make it come true and I can double my btc.

thanks for joining our community, I hope you feel welcome and spread the word to your friends!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:59:57 PM

shit coin shit
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:01:02 PM

Premine: 50%  <-- SCAM
Anonylz

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

shit coin shit

Kiss karma comes back around

EDIT: please be aware, this is the eGulden topic, I know there is a lot of confusion with namechanges going on so just be sure you post in the right thread!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:41:16 AM

Unbelievable, did you know EFL is ahead of Auroracoin on coinmarketcap and number 2 countrycoin and if you include the premine almost ahead of digibyte at position 66.
NLGer

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:16:07 AM

Unbelievable, did you know EFL is ahead of Auroracoin on coinmarketcap and number 2 countrycoin and if you include the premine almost ahead of digibyte at position 66.

Yes the EFL isn't so bad after all :-)

█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:28:53 AM

EFL has thrown out all my thoughts of what will make money out the window. You just need 3 ingredients for financial success.

1. A few people own most the coins with at least one being able to bankroll it with enough funds.
2. Wait until PoW phase is almost over before starting to pump the coin as the price can be easily manipulated.
3. Start marketing the coin when the PoW phase is almost ended so the only ones dumping is the less then 5 people who own majority of the coins.

I am onboard this train to making money even if the Ponzi isn't intentional it's exactly what it will end up being.  Grin Grin

NLGer

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:49:01 AM

@Brito,

Your basically right, unless there is a bigger picture.
The people behind the E-gulden know that there is much more to gain then a few bitcoins.
If this works there will be more awareness by the Dutch people about crypto en the fiat money system.

Anonyls will tell you more about it if you want to know :-)

Have a nice day..

Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:34:45 AM

EFL has thrown out all my thoughts of what will make money out the window. You just need 3 ingredients for financial success.

1. A few people own most the coins with at least one being able to bankroll it with enough funds.
2. Wait until PoW phase is almost over before starting to pump the coin as the price can be easily manipulated.
3. Start marketing the coin when the PoW phase is almost ended so the only ones dumping is the less then 5 people who own majority of the coins.

I am onboard this train to making money even if the Ponzi isn't intentional it's exactly what it will end up being.  Grin Grin

I have seen many coins where PoW has finished but the price never went anywhere. SLG you should know being British. That coin had all the tech and PoW phase ended but price never did much.

With all it's development it did not help , the problem they had is they weren't rich enough to support the coin. They didn't have a psychoticboy on there team and if they did it would be a different case for them today.

Your points 2 and 3 can only be true if you have rich people behind the coin. This is why some coins fail and some make it even if the other coin offers more in development.

This is just the way life works.

bitwise-shifted

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:17:40 PM

You have a blinkered view of the matter. The view of making money for oneself (although there is nothing wrong with that) instead of making a better future for all. A better future would be a stronger economy than we have now.

When bitcoin and the robust altcoins along side would break through would you change them for fiat ? You only would  if that's the only way to spend them, because spending is the only way to feel rich. If it becomes possible and easy to spend your coins parallel of fiat, anyone would favor your coins, because your coins assure wealth and represent real property, whereas fiat assures >4% inflation each year and represent debt.

A ponzi scheme is when you would reward investers with money that comes from new investors and promise these new investors any return. Cryptocurrency is not a promise but a commodity. It is real property. You can prove that you have it. So if you pay for it you get some. There is no proof or promise that it's value will rise. That is rare nowadays. Even the gold market has become a ponzi scheme because there is a lot more paper gold than real gold.

So please don't use the word ponzi when you refer to cryptocurrency, because it is the exact opposite. You are behaving like the media are behaving. You can do better than that I am sure !
NLGer

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:25:49 PM

You have a blinkered view of the matter. The view of making money for oneself (although there is nothing wrong with that) instead of making a better future for all. A better future would be a stronger economy than we have now.

When bitcoin and the robust altcoins along side would break through would you change them for fiat ? You only would  if that's the only way to spend them, because spending is the only way to feel rich. If it becomes possible and easy to spend your coins parallel of fiat, anyone would favor your coins, because your coins assure wealth and represent real property, whereas fiat assures >4% inflation each year and represent debt.

A ponzi scheme is when you would reward investers with money that comes from new investors and promise these new investors any return. Cryptocurrency is not a promise but a commodity. It is real property. You can prove that you have it. So if you pay for it you get some. There is no proof or promise that it's value will rise. That is rare nowadays. Even the gold market has become a ponzi scheme because there is a lot more paper gold than real gold.

So please don't use the word ponzi when you refer to cryptocurrency, because it is the exact opposite. You are behaving like the media are behaving. You can do better than that I am sure !

@Bitwise-shifted, I couldn't have said it better myself, thank you.

Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:51:04 PM

Thanks again for the pump, sold the last of my coins. Will be back for the next halving. Peace out mates.

zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:39:56 PM

About Crypto Coins EFL is one of the best coin's i buy the last two years..Of course with ups and downs but their is no coin from 500 to 6000 in two years. Their is on this moment the best team ever behind EFL! when it go 10 times up in the next 2 years what you want more? Yes a better price for BTC! The best buy ever for me is EFL... When i sell i make a amazing profit. But Crypto is a new way for long term for me so i don't sell EFL, i believe in this team behind EFL for the next years it will be the biggest profit maker in crypto!

Gr Zeero

Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:49:53 AM

About Crypto Coins EFL is one of the best coin's i buy the last two years..Of course with ups and downs but their is no coin from 500 to 6000 in two years. Their is on this moment the best team ever behind EFL! when it go 10 times up in the next 2 years what you want more? Yes a better price for BTC! The best buy ever for me is EFL... When i sell i make a amazing profit. But Crypto is a new way for long term for me so i don't sell EFL, i believe in this team behind EFL for the next years it will be the biggest profit maker in crypto!

Gr Zeero

Most of the investment for EFL is already crypto people, one thing that surprised me last week was over 6000 USD purchases off litebit for NLG and it shows more mainstream people in the Netherlands are coming into crypto. Imagine if 6000 USD was purchased for EFL with it's low supply the price would skyrocket. I disagree that EFLs team is the best, NLG team is the best if not the best in crypto but that is fine because if NLG does well EFL will get purchases too from the Dutch. EFL can just ride on NLGs success because of the low supply and being a Dutch coin.

NLG is like the USD of countrycoins, if NLG catches a cold all the countrycoins will feel it.
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:10:56 PM

Gr Zeero

Most of the investment for EFL is already crypto people, one thing that surprised me last week was over 6000 USD purchases off litebit for NLG and it shows more mainstream people in the Netherlands are coming into crypto. Imagine if 6000 USD was purchased for EFL with it's low supply the price would skyrocket. I disagree that EFLs team is the best, NLG team is the best if not the best in crypto but that is fine because if NLG does well EFL will get purchases too from the Dutch. EFL can just ride on NLGs success because of the low supply and being a Dutch coin.

NLG is like the USD of countrycoins, if NLG catches a cold all the countrycoins will feel it.

I say the best team behind EFL on this moment... not the best best team in Crypto that i don't no! Also i know NLG has a great support and a great team thats why i have both coins. I support both Coin's but on profit lefel is on this moment EFL the best! Also they have a lot of new things for this year and next year it will suprise every one! Both Coin's are great to buy....THe dutch coin's can make a different in Crypto World! Better work together and it will suprise Crypto World Forget the past and make the best coin's ever!

Gr Zeero
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: