Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82174 times)
Nixzor

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:58:44 AM

It would be nice if OP would update the first post with Alcurex echange too, since it is traded there too:
https://alcurex.com/#EFL-BTC

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

It would be nice if OP would update the first post with Alcurex echange too, since it is traded there too:
https://alcurex.com/#EFL-BTC

Very welcome Alcurex!
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:35:14 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 12:03:09 AM by Yoshi Livo

Come visit me this thursday https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/Bitcoin-The-Hague/events/240189902/ if that is a bit out of your area, i believe there will be a livestream available somewhere, i'll share it here if it is.

Congrats to EFL community with 3 years of Stichting eGulden Foundation.

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:23:20 PM

no livestream this month, unfortunately.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

1$ soon  Grin Grin Grin

EFL beyond the moon! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYXIuuI-Rg
MCgivney79

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

EFL blockchain experienced a double spend attack. We are working with the development team on a fix.
just now on bittrex
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Hello I need an EFL dev to join Bittrex Slack

Slack.bittrex.com

Please dm me @bittrex-julian

Thanks

this post is for the previous poster.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:52:20 PM

EFL blockchain experienced a double spend attack. We are working with the development team on a fix.
just now on bittrex

Is there any word yet on what is going on with this? I have some EFL stuck on poloniex and I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to get it withdrawn from there because I this... I was going to try sending it straight to bittrex but they've had deposits locked since I first tried

EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

Is there any word yet on what is going on with this? I have some EFL stuck on poloniex and I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to get it withdrawn from there because I this... I was going to try sending it straight to bittrex but they've had deposits locked since I first tried
Poloniex stopped supporting EFL in 2014;
We are posting alle news about the progress on forum.e-gulden.org. It is all dutch though.

In short: After the attack EFL is beeing equipped with a unique shield to prevent 51 attacks; No checkpointing, no POS, no centralised meddling
We are in the process of finalisation. When the new core is released we will  wait till the majority has updated its wallet before the shield is activated (soft fork)
After that exchanges are notified that disposit functions can be resumed. This willl probably occur in the second half of august.

Notifications for wallet updates will be posted here
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:35:55 PM

We are posting alle news about the progress on forum.e-gulden.org. It is all dutch though.

In short: After the attack EFL is beeing equipped with a unique shield to prevent 51 attacks; No checkpointing, no POS, no centralised meddling
We are in the process of finalisation. When the new core is released we will  wait till the majority has updated its wallet before the shield is activated (soft fork)
After that exchanges are notified that disposit functions can be resumed. This willl probably occur in the second half of august.

I'm aware poloniex doesn't support the coin anymore, but the coins are still credited to my account there, I know its likely wishful thinking but after the wallet is fixed they should let me withdraw my coins

EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:56:23 AM

I'm aware poloniex doesn't support the coin anymore, but the coins are still credited to my account there, I know its likely wishful thinking but after the wallet is fixed they should let me withdraw my coins

There are many hosted wallets you can withdraw to, but if you want to keep your coins I would suggest a HD wallet: coinomi.
If you want to sell now there are 3 exchanges available at the moment: Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Alcurex
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:19:07 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 01:31:44 PM by Yoshi Livo

There are many hosted wallets you can withdraw to, but if you want to keep your coins I would suggest a HD wallet: coinomi.
If you want to sell now there are 3 exchanges available at the moment: Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Alcurex

and novaexchange.

I want to let everybody know a lot has happened for me since my last writing. I won't go into any details, this is all a positive experience.

I have opened a youtube channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVuyQ0FAwbqujdwrJXYffPA and am planning on updating clips there untill the next moment i will be on national dutch television, which will be around end of september this year in a show about tax-evasion. The host asks me for advise on his concept, he sees me as an expert because of my involvement in micronations.

We are on our way people, let's keep up the positive pase and let trolls not fuck yet another momentum for us, at some point we have to really break out of this sub 10K price, don't forget 17M dutch inhabitants share 21M coins, our countries' GDP is several hunderds of billions of euro per year...

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

These are my other channels:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/egulden/
https://www.instagram.com/eflliefhebber
https://www.facebook.com/EFLiEFhebber/

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

Hi, I noticed my messages getting deleted after I'm posting on your forum, can I not share my channels on your forum, what is the reason for trying to block my messages? Also, could you be a bit more clear on the projected date, because this bittrex stuff is going on since may. I've got a pool ready to support you with some hashes, or btc that I can use to rent some, let me know, love to help.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

Updates? Of is this coin dead?
I think to sell my EFL
I Don't like the picture you made!

Dear bramvnl, of in english is written like or and not of.

I do not really care if you like my picture, because you are head of the NLG communications team and use a secondary account to make your comment, so no wonder you are trying to make our coin look dead.

Please sell you EFL, like you've written a million times you will do.

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

someone just deleted his message  Grin  Roll Eyes
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

I gotta be honest. I do not have much trust in this coin. However, I think this coin is at the beginning of a huge upward spike. I base my views on some little research I did into the historical data of e-Gulden. What I noticed is that on some days someone, and I mean someone big, is buying huge quantities of e-Gulden and quickly making sure that the price of the coin falls back to old levels.

I believe that this ''investor'' is accumulating and is quickly centralizing all the supply of this coin already for a long time. There are days in which he suddenly brings the volume of to 400k-500k USD, while normally the volume is well below 50k, often even below 25k.

I have reasons to believe that this person is having similar plans as the whale that pushed RISE from 400k to 80 million market cap. Here I performed a similar analysis of the historical charts with a lot of success. I invite you to look at the historical data of RISE to see for yourself.

Just like EFL the development team of RISE is really crap. Ever since the beginning of the ICO the have not developed anything, merely they copied other projects. First LISK and later ARK. The actual team of RISE does not even contain any developers.

With this I would like to make clear that it does not matter if the quality of the actual coin that is pumped is good or not. What matters is whether someone is secretly buying in order to manipulate later. If the whale manages to push the price to 30x the current price he only needs to sell 6% to make a 100% profit.

I am sure that some people will argue with me that EFL is actually a good quality coin, but I don't think so. I think the whole coin looks shady and there is a lack of transparency on who is behind it. I also think the whale is taking a risk in this coin because of the 25% premine that is still somewhere out there and might be dumped. On the other side I believe the whale has to act quick, cuz EFL has such a low market cap it might get delisted in order to make room for actual quality coins.

Do with this analysis what you want. Good luck investing!

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:04:44 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 02:23:39 AM by Yoshi Livo

I gotta be honest. I do not have much trust in this coin. However, I think this coin is at the beginning of a huge upward spike. I base my views on some little research I did into the historical data of e-Gulden. What I noticed is that on some days someone, and I mean someone big, is buying huge quantities of e-Gulden and quickly making sure that the price of the coin falls back to old levels.

I believe that this ''investor'' is accumulating and is quickly centralizing all the supply of this coin already for a long time. There are days in which he suddenly brings the volume of to 400k-500k USD, while normally the volume is well below 50k, often even below 25k.

I have reasons to believe that this person is having similar plans as the whale that pushed RISE from 400k to 80 million market cap. Here I performed a similar analysis of the historical charts with a lot of success. I invite you to look at the historical data of RISE to see for yourself.

Just like EFL the development team of RISE is really crap. Ever since the beginning of the ICO the have not developed anything, merely they copied other projects. First LISK and later ARK. The actual team of RISE does not even contain any developers.

With this I would like to make clear that it does not matter if the quality of the actual coin that is pumped is good or not. What matters is whether someone is secretly buying in order to manipulate later. If the whale manages to push the price to 30x the current price he only needs to sell 6% to make a 100% profit.

I am sure that some people will argue with me that EFL is actually a good quality coin, but I don't think so. I think the whole coin looks shady and there is a lack of transparency on who is behind it. I also think the whale is taking a risk in this coin because of the 25% premine that is still somewhere out there and might be dumped. On the other side I believe the whale has to act quick, cuz EFL has such a low market cap it might get delisted in order to make room for actual quality coins.

thanks for you post mr Marx, I wrote this big responce, but got logged out and lost all the text. Let me just say I hope you are right, maybe the release of our new wallet, with OERU-shiel integration (build from scratch by the devteam of EFL https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden/releases) will help us being pushed to higher levels. Or maybe my tv performance at the end of this month about voluntary taxes, micronations and cryptomoney will do the trick, anyway if you got any question feel free to ask, we are here to answer them Smiley
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Mr Marx,

Thanks for your analysis. Sorry for the conclusion, you started with. Of course we welcome any analysis, but you did miss a few things. When you miss things it might affect a proper conclusion.

First This coin is a country-coin. Our main communication language is Dutch. On our website https://e-gulden.org we are publishing elaborate monthly and weekly newsletters. Community people behind EFL joined forces by establishing a legal association. The community around EFL communicates in Dutch. That might sound shady to you.

You suggest the EFL-team is really crap. I suppose your language is not C++ eighter, because when you look at https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden you would see quite a few lines of code and good quality coding you haven't seen anywhere else.

Our latest release is revolutionary. Again, sorry for our main language.  You'll find some english statements about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082125.msg20811741#msg20811741

Your analysis just concerns three red circles around completely open market data. Remember that cryptocurrency is one big effort to reestablish the open market. Open markets may have side effects but we believe that is the best way forward.

Happy investing, and please don't call us shady. Just ask the proper questions.
georgef7

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:46:50 AM

I understand your main focus is on the Dutch community and I totally agree and understand but I found EFL and researched everything and I am really impressed with what is going on here.  I believe in your vision and I think this is one of the best long term investments going.  I am always buying and my friends ask me how to get info and I send them to the website and they translate it to English but I am wanting to promote this to my fb crypto groups and many of them won't look at my posts unless it is written in English.  I am humbly asking is there a way to get something for me in English that my referral link to be attached to and I promise I will advertise this to all of my crypto groups daily...  That is a lot of people.  I apologize for my lack of knowledge.  Otherwise I would create something myself but I don't want my link sticking out and visible so maybe you have a way to help me to get the word out to my fb groups and beyond.  

This is my referral link:

https://guldenplaza.nl/faucet?ref=LMksHRACwt587MQtgp4ezQNrAR7S4DXURK

If I am asking too much I am sorry.  I am just motivated.

Oh.  I buy and hold on bleutrade with no issues at all.  I won't be selling any of my shares.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: