Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38457 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:25:24 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 12:48:08 PM by altcoinUK

Last 90 days VRC is melting down; 2 million dollar volume has gone, %75 percent price loss, no technical development.

Now all holders are waiting for another good news to pump it like beginning of November to sell this shit. Big disappoinment for me to see VRC like this!

This is a big disappointment for all of us who trusted the two PhD students and one Microsoft developer will actually be able to get the job done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:11:02 PM

I had 5k dollar and I was planning to buy a new car. I decided to invest in vericoin to buy a better car. Now i only can buy a bicycle. This is truly a scam coin now, anyone saying that it's a "revolution" is trying to make you buy their overpriced ponzi vericoin

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:28:36 AM

Oh please, you're smarter than that. I find it hard to believe that you don't know the difference between a Community Manager and a Project Leader. Maybe it's a language barrier thing?

My suggestion to you is to ask THEM. I'm not a developer; I'm a community member who has volunteered some of his own time and money to help out.

While it's true that I am not an English speaker, English is not even my third language - and therefore I am always grateful that you fine gentlemen try to decipher what I am trying to say, which is indeed very kind of you all - I think you are unnecessarily pedantic about the title of Jay Jay. Doesn't matter how we call him, he acts like the main man and the cheerleader herd follows him like he is the main man - which is quite absurd as he demonstrated excellence only in delusion so far. Even more worrying is that the community on your forum unconditionally share his delusion. I am talking about the main unique selling point of VeriCoin, what Jay Jay keep saying, that how much VeriCoin is better than Bitcoin.  I just don't understand how do you want to sell VeriCoin with this message? This is the biggest nonsense I came cross since my high school years, when one of my class mate invented the Perpetuum Mobile and I couldn't convince him that what he does is the stupidest thing of all time.

I think everyone understand that you do a lots of work, personally I hugely respect you and others who put work into such community project, and it is very unfortunate that your hard work is completely meaningless as the developers totally let down the community.

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:50:12 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 05:06:40 PM by doc12

Just read that OPAL ist added to the Supernet-Core and is bringing the decentralized cloud storage to the table. So what is left for vericoin now ?   VeriSMS for transmitting money 90' style ? Kind of vintage value   Tongue

BTW we are heading to the 3xxx ...  If jl777 would decied to drop VRC from the supernetcore, this coin would crash to 100 sats in minutes. Even the hardcore cheerleers have to admit that supernet is the last rescue ring of VRC.    
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:15:00 PM

That has been the question whether the Supernet deal is still on the table, at this stage no one knows.

Today the price was 3.1K. I guess it is completely irrelevant whether the price is 100 sat or 3.1k, at this price Vericoin is a failed coin. The three Stooges, the two PhD students and the Microsoft developer should be ashamed for this failed project.
canary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:50:42 PM

Maybe gambling sites can add some attraction on this coin  Tongue Really is there any Vericoin-based gambling site? I decided to use my VRCs at gambling before it drops to 100 sat  Roll Eyes
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:37:42 AM

Vericoin is the coin of the future... at least until I am out of it with 15-20% profit.

Great devs, great radio... Best thing since sliced bread.

To da moon!!!!
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:57:12 AM

Vericoin is the coin of the future... at least until I am out of it with 15-20% profit.

Great devs, great radio... Best thing since sliced bread.

To da moon!!!!

Who slipped the "Cheer Leader" pills in your coffee ?

Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:47:22 AM

In spite of being the best coin ever, better than sliced bread with butter and jelly, the rats are indeed jumping ship: After the "blip" to 3100, panic is beginning to set in and someone dumped 19000 in one order at 3700 after someone else dumped 11k at 3953.

Now is when it gets really interesting.

To think that these rats jumping ship don't have confidence in the SuperNET and not even in that mahvelous asset that is Kevondo's super-radio....

Bah, they are missing on something that is better than they can even imagine... at least until someone buys mine in the mid 4000s.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:56:25 PM

The developers entered into this project for the dollar and then they caused loss for investors. Whatever we call this failed coin, some investors feel it is a scam for the reasons that so many great things were promised by the developers to bring investments into this operation, and the hype was pushed so hard by the Devs & Scotty team. Other investors are slightly relaxed about the failure and see it is not a scam but feel perhaps mislead, other investors are just disappointed. One thing is sure, because real money involved with this epic failure, this shamble will remain forever on the CV of Patrick Nosker, Douglas Pike and David Boehm not to mention the more harsh consequences they will have to deal with.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:20:23 PM

I was wondering when we are going to see  the 500 sat price? I assume in January.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:33:13 PM

I was wondering when we are going to see  the 500 sat price? I assume in January.

January is probably a bit too soon, but it certainly seems to be headed in that direction.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:46:53 PM

January is probably a bit too soon, but it certainly seems to be headed in that direction.

It appears that James still wants them somehow so expect at one point or another a huge rebound, a double or triple almost instantly... Of course that is likely to happen when the price has dwindled significantly even from current numbers. But I don't think we will see 500 sat in a very long long time. under 2000 though, to me a foregone conclusion.

But not just VRC, as I forecast about a month ago, ALL alts, in general, will be decimated to 1/4 or less of the then valuations. We are already quite underway in that direction in just a month or less. There's not even a remote justification for current valuations for something that has no value, no use and that is supported, basically, by pot-smoking, non-working jerkoffs with no access to money. And that's 85-95% of the alts demographics.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:45:03 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 05:05:26 PM by altcoinUK

I was wondering when we are going to see  the 500 sat price? I assume in January.

It appears that James still wants them somehow so expect at one point or another a huge rebound, a double or triple almost instantly... Of course that is likely to happen when the price has dwindled significantly even from current numbers. But I don't think we will see 500 sat in a very long long time. under 2000 though, to me a foregone conclusion.

But not just VRC, as I forecast about a month ago, ALL alts, in general, will be decimated to 1/4 or less of the then valuations. We are already quite underway in that direction in just a month or less. There's not even a remote justification for current valuations for something that has no value, no use and that is supported, basically, by pot-smoking, non-working jerkoffs with no access to money. And that's 85-95% of the alts demographics.

Hopefully James will update us about the state of affairs, I asked him to come here and to do so.

One thing is sure, there is no money on the market whatsoever, so whatever James does this party is probably over.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:16:27 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 06:44:24 PM by altcoinUK

In the light of the Bitbay scam, I was wondering are the three VRC developers really that much different from David Zimbeck? Many-many promises of the VRC developers were never delivered, from moral and integrity viewpoints there is no significant difference.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:05:54 PM

You obviously have missed the somewhat subdue shout out by Very veri Viral on twitter: Vericoin has a new -and according to VVV, "incredible" - dev. Which means full admission of the evident: The stooges don't have anything left in the tank, technically (in other areas it has been fully evident for many, many months). Now, this new guy has been able to get the price up... oh 1% since all time lows (almost), so that's the level of trust the community has in the future of this turd, damaged already beyond recoup.

But, for the sake of Xmas spirit and good will, lets give this "new" guy the benefit of the doubt... just for the Xmas season. Dazzle us "incredible" dev. You have 2 more weeks.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:13:08 PM

In the light of the Bitbay scam, I was wondering are the three VRC developers really that much different from David Zimbeck? Many-many promises of the VRC developers were never delivered, from moral and integrity viewpoints there is no significant difference.

Oh you have it all wrong there UK. While the stooges have proven to be extremely limited in their coding abilities and much more limited in other areas, they are not scammers. Nor have they allowed scammers on board in any capacity. So VRC has fallen on their own recognizance of ineptitude, nothing else: A useless coin just freefalling to their death on absolute obsoletism. That's what happens to any and all altcoins -and rightfully so- unless you find a way to make it useful in the real world in the limited span of time you have to achieve that (best case scenario, 6 months).

They had their chances but they blew it. But calling it a scam is just untruthful and unfair.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:07:04 AM

You are right Barabbas, it was quite unfair from me to put them on the same level with Zimbeck even if the VRC devs allowed shady figures like Wizrig into the operation.

I completely missed that great news about the new developer. Hurrah, we are going to the Moon!
I don't want to talk shite again, but it seems to me reading about 2 months ago that onsightit (the new developer) stated that he is having zero c, c++ experience but will give a hand to debug and test the software. Now, it seems from the tweets that he has 30 years software development experience. I have never claimed that programming in c,c++ requires extraordinary talents, but still to learn even the basics (just like in any professions) takes more than 2 months. It's confusing, just like everything about this train-wreck Vericoin operation.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:57:28 AM

James, by the way, has no plans for VRC at all. Oh he will add some kind o cloud storage on loan from Storj to pretend it's some "asset" to justify the usage of the stooges to keep himself out of the limelight while those guys will be the face of the SuperNET, but that's all. He has no other interest -nor time to dedicate to... although he has plenty of free time-, to Vericoin, which, to him, is nothing but an expensive suitys to be used on specific ocassions... In this case, the funeral of VRC.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:22:32 AM

James, by the way, has no plans for VRC at all. Oh he will add some kind o cloud storage on loan from Storj to pretend it's some "asset" to justify the usage of the stooges to keep himself out of the limelight while those guys will be the face of the SuperNET, but that's all. He has no other interest -nor time to dedicate to... although he has plenty of free time-, to Vericoin, which, to him, is nothing but an expensive suitys to be used on specific ocassions... In this case, the funeral of VRC.

So are you predicting there won't be achieved a 50k nor 100k price by James? That promise seemed very unrealistic in the first place and I said all the time that it's a bollocks, but he was so convincing that at some stage I almost believed him. But of course, even if he would want it that won't be possible in this non existent market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: