Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
whiteorg72

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:30:47 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 12:37:50 PM by whiteorg72

GitHub: "Factom Servers begin by providing proof of existence services, but then move on to provide proof of existence of transforms. A list of such entries can be thought of as a FactomChain. A FactomChain can be used to implement private tokens, smart contracts, smart properties, and more."

I understand that today can be considered the beginning of the substantive work Factom. We will wait for positive news in the near future. Smiley
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whiteorg72

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:35:56 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 04:55:03 PM by whiteorg72

Factom,
What do you plan to do more to promote and advance the project Factom, would like to see a specific plan for 2016 (monthly or quarterly).
He exists or not?

p.s. A feeling that I've been left alone. No longer interested? No discussions, etc. Sad
jadedjack

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:56:51 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 03:27:25 AM by jadedjack

Factom,
What do you plan to do more to promote and advance the project Factom, would like to see a specific plan for 2016 (monthly or quarterly).
He exists or not?

p.s. A feeling that I've been left alone. No longer interested? No discussions, etc. Sad

Hi, I am here too   Smiley And I think this project is very interesting.

BadaBing
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 11:47:34 AM

Dead crap. Exactly what I said. U ended up killing this project and a few supporters with ur indifference. Plus u fucked up ur own roadmap.

Where is the fully functioning network of federated servers? Where is the balance sheet? U received 700 btc from koinify. Where do u spend money people gave u?

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:56:00 AM

Dead crap. Exactly what I said. U ended up killing this project and a few supporters with ur indifference. Plus u fucked up ur own roadmap.

Where is the fully functioning network of federated servers? Where is the balance sheet? U received 700 btc from koinify. Where do u spend money people gave u?

"All funds will be stored in a multi-signature wallet, to ensure security and to provide a system of checks and audits inherent to the release of funds. We will be working with the Crypto Currency Certification Consortium to ensure our key storage meets all levels of security, qualification, and certification. Two of three signatures will be needed to release any funds until the milestones are met and funds are delivered to the Factom controlled accounts."
https://koinify.com/blog/introducing-the-factom-software-sale/

And maybe you should take a look into github:
https://github.com/FactomProject/

What do you see? Daily updates. The last one: Updated 6 hours ago

It's a little bit premature to speak from a "dead project".
logictense

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:39:06 PM

"All funds will be stored in a multi-signature wallet, to ensure security and to provide a system of checks and audits inherent to the release of funds. We will be working with the Crypto Currency Certification Consortium to ensure our key storage meets all levels of security, qualification, and certification. Two of three signatures will be needed to release any funds until the milestones are met and funds are delivered to the Factom controlled accounts."
https://koinify.com/blog/introducing-the-factom-software-sale/

And maybe you should take a look into github:
https://github.com/FactomProject/

What do you see? Daily updates. The last one: Updated 6 hours ago

It's a little bit premature to speak from a "dead project".

I'm not asking u. U're a paid shill spamming links to 2 month old news from blogposts, so better be queit there.

My questions still stand:

Where is community manager?

Where is dedicated forum?

Why do u keep this thread in project development section rather than make a normal thread in an announcement section?

Any representatives from bitcoin capital to confirm they released the funds to factom crew?

Where are those funds right now? Do they (keiser's fund) still hold those money in escrow?

Where is slack channel?

Any updates in the OP?

Balance sheet?

Where is their public address storing 30% = 2.4 million coins?

Any reputable posters / stakeholders here? 1.5K purchasers and 3 pages per month in the thread. Where is logic going lol? Where are all those people?

Where do they spend ico proceeds? What have they done so far besides fucking awkward gui wallet?

I cant believe koinify pulled this scam and poloniex agreed to list it.

Ridiculous.

bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:34:27 PM

I do think it's time for an update on progress made toward partnerships.  Is anyone interested in using the Factom software?
logictense

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 03:03:13 PM

I do think it's time for an update on progress made toward partnerships.  Is anyone interested in using the Factom software?

I don't think so. By november they should have had fully operational and stable network of at least 16 federated servers, their identities should be verified and publicly vetted, all devs must have pgp signatures, skype, irc, slack, videos and footages from meetups.

Have these retards attended any public crypto related summits?

Do they have a booth to exhibit factom at any said bitcoin conference?

Where is fucking dedicated forum?

Any 2.0 apps being built on top of factom blockchain? Like decentralized uber, skype alternative, decentralized mmo or voting / election services?

What the fuck? Are u guys kidding me? They received 700 bitcoins = $210,000 from ipo. What the fuck are they doing??

ZTC110110

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:06:33 PM

We're talking about Blockchain bloat and beaming Peter Kirby (President of Factom) to our Meet Up at Decentral.Vancouver on Thursday: http://www.meetup.com/decentral-bangtown/events/218623952/
This is a new mode of financial mutuals, can change people's way of life, quick to experience this 100%!!
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:27:25 PM

I do think it's time for an update on progress made toward partnerships.  Is anyone interested in using the Factom software?

I don't think so. By november they should have had fully operational and stable network of at least 16 federated servers, their identities should be verified and publicly vetted, all devs must have pgp signatures, skype, irc, slack, videos and footages from meetups.

Have these retards attended any public crypto related summits?

Do they have a booth to exhibit factom at any said bitcoin conference?

Where is fucking dedicated forum?

Any 2.0 apps being built on top of factom blockchain? Like decentralized uber, skype alternative, decentralized mmo or voting / election services?

What the fuck? Are u guys kidding me? They received 700 bitcoins = $210,000 from ipo. What the fuck are they doing??

I see you have a lot of questions, why don't you use http://factom.org/contact ?
whiteorg72

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:54:13 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 08:02:54 PM by whiteorg72

FACTOM, BrianDeery
Please publish your particular action plan (step by step and be sure to mark the dates for the months or quarters) to the next in 2016. For investors like me meant what you plan to do next. We invest our money in your project, and need to know what you're doing. Please do not take an example from such as Vitalik Buterin, who with his team Ethereum just "eats and drank away" money that had been invested in his project, and spent money on the maintenance of multiple offices (400 thousand dollars a month) and this led to that course Ethereum fell almost to zero.
Only when then Vitalik Buterin began to give information about what his team is doing specifically to the project. It is necessary to raise your project, you are probably also interested in this, as well as your investors. It's so?
By the way, admiring a photo of your new office, I was immediately pushed to the idea that things can go on the scenario command Ethereum. Where nearly a year spent money only on new offices and fees DEV. A work product was not.
Order articles in various media about your project, to promote it on a different Bitcoin conferences and so on. Engage normal PR. Like the fact it is necessary to tell people about your project and attract investors. It is not visible yet.
Why do not you start by offering your project such as large companies such as Microsoft and so on, instead of waiting until they pay attention to your project?
Why do not you talk to Chinese Auto Giant Wanxiang?, their company is planning to spend their money in other projects, if your project is really promising they would be interested in attraction money in the Factom?
See how immediately raise the rate Ethereum after it drew the attention of the Microsoft company(Azure service) and Chinese Auto Giant Wanxiang.
Negotiate with other exchanges (better with the Chinese) to the factom they put on their sites. One of the little Poloniex exchanges need to involve other exchanges. It is necessary to expand the network of exchange. In order not to mark time. On the Poloniex exchange practically no sell/buy (no volume) have so much time.
Deal only with programming that is not enough.
So we are waiting for you to normal support information. Wink
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:18:15 PM

Soon  Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:50:30 PM

same old same old.hope these ppl who behind this project will be prosecuted.this GUI is complete crap.
Factom dev u have a nice specious office,Have u spent all fund champagne, hookers and new office?
whoever responsible for Factom Blog should get sucked.nothing there.
so far have lost a lot.
whiteorg72

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:12:08 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 03:14:03 PM by whiteorg72

FACTOM, BrianDeery,
Really, make do usability normal wallet. The first version of your wallet undermines the credibility of your project, this a wallet could make only a schoolboy, not a professional programmer. You have money, hiring normal programmers who can make a professional wallet. Take the example of Ethereum, the first version of their wallet once looks professional and it is clear that there is work fine professional programmers. Just look at how to make the normal wallet, which is pleasant to work with. Your wallet is disgusting. Angry

https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/09/16/ethereum-wallet-developer-preview/

Let your programmers learn the language C++  Wink

Your official site usability is more - less well, why have you done such a poor wallet from which hunt only to vomit?
It is simply incomprehensible. If you position yourself to a professional project, please comply with this.
And you might think that you have a bunch of schoolchildren who want to simply earn money quickly. Grin

p.s. By the way the news of the partnership Factom and the Government of Honduras, this was fake? This news was only to collect more money for crowdsale? Why is the government of Honduras has not invested in your project is money? They looked at your project and they are disappointed?
http://www.coindesk.com/factom-land-registry-deal-honduran-government/

FACTOM (OP)

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 11:28:57 PM by FACTOM

FACTOM, BrianDeery
Please publish your particular action plan (step by step and be sure to mark the dates for the months or quarters) to the next in 2016. For investors like me meant what you plan to do next. We invest our money in your project, and need to know what you're doing. Please do not take an example from such as Vitalik Buterin, who with his team Ethereum just "eats and drank away" money that had been invested in his project, and spent money on the maintenance of multiple offices (400 thousand dollars a month) and this led to that course Ethereum fell almost to zero.
Only when then Vitalik Buterin began to give information about what his team is doing specifically to the project. It is necessary to raise your project, you are probably also interested in this, as well as your investors. It's so?
By the way, admiring a photo of your new office, I was immediately pushed to the idea that things can go on the scenario command Ethereum. Where nearly a year spent money only on new offices and fees DEV. A work product was not.
Order articles in various media about your project, to promote it on a different Bitcoin conferences and so on. Engage normal PR. Like the fact it is necessary to tell people about your project and attract investors. It is not visible yet.
Why do not you start by offering your project such as large companies such as Microsoft and so on, instead of waiting until they pay attention to your project?
Why do not you talk to Chinese Auto Giant Wanxiang?, their company is planning to spend their money in other projects, if your project is really promising they would be interested in attraction money in the Factom?
See how immediately raise the rate Ethereum after it drew the attention of the Microsoft company(Azure service) and Chinese Auto Giant Wanxiang.
Negotiate with other exchanges (better with the Chinese) to the factom they put on their sites. One of the little Poloniex exchanges need to involve other exchanges. It is necessary to expand the network of exchange. In order not to mark time. On the Poloniex exchange practically no sell/buy (no volume) have so much time.
Deal only with programming that is not enough.
So we are waiting for you to normal support information. Wink

Thanks for the questions.
We don't usually comment about other projects but Ethereum seems to be doing just fine. Not sure if you have seen their DEVCON1 conference but it was a pretty good event.
However, Factom has only one office, we had to relocate because our team is growing and our first office was getting too tight. No, we don't splash money in things that are not needed and surely we don't "eat and drink away" as you mentioned.
Order articles in various media about your project... Have you been following us or you just recently found out about Factom? ---> http://factom.org/news.
On the other end the team has been participating to most of the Bitcoin and Blockchain related conferences around the world including China, David Johnston and Jack Lu were speakers at the event organized by Wanxiang, you can read about it on our blog: http://blog.factom.org/post/131693596729/factom-factom-inc-on-the-road.

Our team is very actively collaborating with several companies to get Factom adoption, this process takes time and not something we can disclose until there is something agreed by both parties.
The Honduras project is work in progress, it is not fake, we are aware of some trolling going on about that, but we rather focus on continuing our efforts. Working with governments is not like working with a company, there are so many variables and political dependencies which sometime can take months or even years.

We are happy for other exchanges to support Factoids, however it is their choice if they want to integrate our software. We look forward to being supported on other platforms.
We don't use BTCTalk that much, we are more active on our Social Media and Blog + websites.

We have hit our milestone 1 on the first of September and are now working on our second one. You can check our GitHub and see how much works is being put in.

Stay tuned for more news and updates.
BrianDeery

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:02:16 PM

Thank you for your concerns.

First off, big projects take time.  I'm sorry we didn't conquer the world over the past weekend.

Factoids were never intended to be a consumer level payment system, we have Bitcoin for that.  It doesn't make sense to have an iphone wallet for Factoids.  As described in the whitepaper, Factoids are a way for the system to have a value sacrifice in order to limit spam.  Factoids are the only way to get Entry Credits, which is the only way to enter data in Factom.

The best way to increase scarcity of the token is to increase usage of Entry Credits.  You seem to be advocating for increasing the number of speculators, which would also tend to the increase resale value of the token, but not in the long term.  Speculators are guessing that the system will be valuable, not because there will be more speculators later, but because Factoids will be needed to access a useful business system.

http://blog.factom.org/post/131555177929/more-on-factoids-factom-foundation-factom-inc

We also realize that making user friendly wallets is very hard.  We specialize in backend automation software.  We are growing our team to make better front end software, and we know we are subpar at it.  If you have the skills to help us make the wallet better, we would very much appreciate it.  The code is located here: https://github.com/FactomProject/walletapp  If you have some design experience, the HTML files are located here: https://github.com/FactomProject/walletapp/tree/master/staticfiles

Also, the wallet can be accessed by API calls.  If you would like to put a fancy c++ wallet frontend on the fctwallet backend, all the crypto and token handling is done.  If it is as easy as you say it is, then it shouldn't take you too long to make one that complies.

Our token sale received less than 5% of Ethereum, and only 1/3 of that has been released so far.  Here is the report of the progress from Michael Perklin, a well respected outside auditor: http://factom.org/downloads/factomreview.pdf  We are now concentrating on meeting the milestones, which mean having a multiserver federated system up and running.

Do you have any contacts with Microsoft or Chinese Auto Giant Wanxiang?  We would love an introduction.  Please get in touch with us if you know someone in the organization we should be talking to.

As far as customers, normally large organizations admire discretion.  We also have NDAs in place.  Thankfully, the volumetric usage of Factom is visible on the blockchain, so you can see the amount of data being put into Factom.

The news article about Honduras came out a few hours after the token sale ended.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:50:21 AM

Thank you for your concerns.

First off, big projects take time.  I'm sorry we didn't conquer the world over the past weekend.

Factoids were never intended to be a consumer level payment system, we have Bitcoin for that.  It doesn't make sense to have an iphone wallet for Factoids.  As described in the whitepaper, Factoids are a way for the system to have a value sacrifice in order to limit spam.  Factoids are the only way to get Entry Credits, which is the only way to enter data in Factom.

The best way to increase scarcity of the token is to increase usage of Entry Credits.  You seem to be advocating for increasing the number of speculators, which would also tend to the increase resale value of the token, but not in the long term.  Speculators are guessing that the system will be valuable, not because there will be more speculators later, but because Factoids will be needed to access a useful business system.

http://blog.factom.org/post/131555177929/more-on-factoids-factom-foundation-factom-inc

We also realize that making user friendly wallets is very hard.  We specialize in backend automation software.  We are growing our team to make better front end software, and we know we are subpar at it.  If you have the skills to help us make the wallet better, we would very much appreciate it.  The code is located here: https://github.com/FactomProject/walletapp  If you have some design experience, the HTML files are located here: https://github.com/FactomProject/walletapp/tree/master/staticfiles

Also, the wallet can be accessed by API calls.  If you would like to put a fancy c++ wallet frontend on the fctwallet backend, all the crypto and token handling is done.  If it is as easy as you say it is, then it shouldn't take you too long to make one that complies.

Our token sale received less than 5% of Ethereum, and only 1/3 of that has been released so far.  Here is the report of the progress from Michael Perklin, a well respected outside auditor: http://factom.org/downloads/factomreview.pdf  We are now concentrating on meeting the milestones, which mean having a multiserver federated system up and running.

Do you have any contacts with Microsoft or Chinese Auto Giant Wanxiang?  We would love an introduction.  Please get in touch with us if you know someone in the organization we should be talking to.

As far as customers, normally large organizations admire discretion.  We also have NDAs in place.  Thankfully, the volumetric usage of Factom is visible on the blockchain, so you can see the amount of data being put into Factom.

The news article about Honduras came out a few hours after the token sale ended.

And yet, you list all these people as a resource to draw upon........  http://factom.org/team
whiteorg72

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:38:31 AM

FACTOM, BrianDeery,
Thank you for your replies.
Let's hope that the project will be developed further. Generally, I believe in your project, so every day I buy FCT Smiley
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:50:24 PM

Factoids are the only way to get Entry Credits, which is the only way to enter data in Factom.

Brian,

It was talked about before that someone could purchase entry credits without using FCT.  Have you guys changed your mind about that?  If so, I am glad to hear this.

We are now concentrating on meeting the milestones, which mean having a multiserver federated system up and running.

Once the federated server system is up and running, does that mean FCT transactions can be processed in seconds?
BrianDeery

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:23:40 PM

someone could purchase entry credits without using FCT

Good question.  It is entirely a matter of perspective.

From the perspective of the network, any entry of data must be paid for with Entry Credits, which can only be created with a corresponding decrementing of Factoids.

The system is setup so that the person who holds the private key for Factoids can be a different entity that the the EC private key holder.

Lets take the example of BIGINT, a large institution who's lawyers have forbidden it from dealing with any tradable token.  ECs cannot be reassigned, so those are just fintech denominated in KiB, which the IT department can use no problem.

Here is how BIGINT will use Factom without using Factoids:

BIGINT creates an EC key, and issues a Purchase Order to a Intermediary A.  Intermediary A's lawyers and accountants are comfortable with tradable tokens.  Intermediary A purchases Factoids from the market and converts them to Entry Credits, crediting BIGINT's EC key.  Intermediary A creates an invoice on BIGINT's standard NET30 terms and sends it to BIGINT's accounts payable department.  BIGINT sends a USD$ ACH transfer 29 days after the invoice, per the terms.

Viola, BIGINT has used Factom without using Factoids.

Once the federated server system is up and running, does that mean FCT transactions can be processed in seconds?

Yes, to a degree.  It comes down to a matter of trust and time.  Like in bitcoin, the confidence increases with time, but is more granular at short time periods.

Here is a bitcoin analogy: assume that you knew which miner was going to win the next block.  Now assume they promised to include your transaction in the next block.  That might be considered processed.  There is still the chance that all the rest of the miners will orphan that block, and not include your transaction later.

Here are the levels of trust will occur in Factom:

1. Your full node client gets a transaction.  It passes all the rules of the protocol
+ a few seconds
2. The designated Federated server for that Chain broadcasts an acknowledgement for that transaction, arbitrating between any malleations or doublespends. (note, I think we solved malleation from anyone without the private key. https://github.com/FactomProject/ed25519/commit/dadf2ec666e4abca02e8275370686855b9e419cf)
+ a few seconds
3. The other Federated servers do not reject the designated one for any misdeeds.
+ The rest of the minute
4. The Federated servers shuffle, come to loose consensus, and change which chains they are responsible for.
+ The end of the 10 minute period
5. The Federated servers add up all the acknowledgements and create the block structures.  Then, the majority of them broadcast out a signature of the block. The Bitcoin anchor is created and broadcast on the Bitcoin network.
+ 10 more minutes.
6. A new block is created including the signatures of a majority of the Federated servers.
+ 1 hour
7. The Bitcoin anchor transaction has 6 confirmations, making it permanent, and also showing that Factom as a system is not itself forked.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: