Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
whiteorg72

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:33:06 AM

I am quite satisfied with Factoms considerable progress, even though there were some unexpected moves in the chart. If you are disappointed just because another Alt is reaching its peak currently and you missed the train, then who stops you from buying ETH right now? Did you pay anything to the FCT devs? Does the FCT Team own chinese traders to make them any money? its not the Coin if you incur losses, its your poor trading skills.

I'm not too late and I do not want to invest in other projects, I was initially put their money only in the Factom project, I now have more 4% of all FCT coins. I just want this project to develop faster and developers Fact provide more information or even make a minimum of a weekly report on what they are doing at the moment, to large investors such as I might have more information about what is happening. I have always believed in this project and did not change my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:57:22 AM

When it is completed Milestone2? How much can you have to wait? I think that this year we will not see a working version Milestone2.
Project Ethereum and Factom were launched almost at the same time and look at how much better now looks like Ethereum, and developers The Factom alone make that correct their mistakes and do not see any finishing work on Milestone2. I stayed only a month before the end of the first quarter of 2016, when the developers Factom have promised to complete Milestone2 and I believe that they will not have time to finish it on time. Therefore, we do not see new information. Let the Factom developers may learn Ethereum developers how to work and to promote his project. Simply if we compare these two projects is how profesiionaly Ethereum  and students Factom. Factom developers while only disappoint.
Angry

The first quarter of 2016 ends on March 29. We have February 10. ;-)

Too soon to make bets if there will be a delay. And even if there should be a delay, Factom-Investors have not that much reason to complain. In just 2 months:

1. Azure
2. yuanbaohui
3. Chinese Hackathon third place to a Factom-idea (medical records) and the first place wants to use Factom (CargoChain).
4. iSoftStone

And most important: Every(!)day(!) updates in the github.

And just by the way: I don't see that big reason in Ethereum for the price-rise. My opinion is that it's mainly the Bitcoin-Blocksize-Debate that brings uncertainty in Bitcoin and motivates ppl to buy one of the most promising other projects. And Ethereum could be that but it's too soon to be sure about it. They will have to switch to their PoS-System and if you read this: http://bytemaster.github.io/2015/08/08/Review-of-Casper-Ethereums-proposed-Proof-of-Stake-Algorithm/ .....if that analysis should be correct, it could end bad. But either way: Ethereum is two years old. It's not about the time when it hit the exchanges.

I don't see much reason not to be excited about the progress or even to be uncertain. If we compare Factom and Ethereum we see to great and very ambitious projects, but Ethereum seems to me more like a bet and Factom more solid. And: Bitcoin won't stay where it is and when it rises, Ethereum will most likely drop in price. Factom will benefit of Bitcoin and could even benefit of the blocksize problems.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:08:37 AM

When it is completed Milestone2? How much can you have to wait? I think that this year we will not see a working version Milestone2.
Project Ethereum and Factom were launched almost at the same time and look at how much better now looks like Ethereum, and developers The Factom alone make that correct their mistakes and do not see any finishing work on Milestone2. I stayed only a month before the end of the first quarter of 2016, when the developers Factom have promised to complete Milestone2 and I believe that they will not have time to finish it on time. Therefore, we do not see new information. Let the Factom developers may learn Ethereum developers how to work and to promote his project. Simply if we compare these two projects is how profesiionaly Ethereum  and students Factom. Factom developers while only disappoint.
Angry

Too soon to make bets if there will be a delay. And even if there should be a delay, Factom-Investors have not that much reason to complain. In just 2 months:

1. Azure
2. yuanbaohui
3. Chinese Hackathon third place to a Factom-idea (medical records) and the first place wants to use Factom (CargoChain).
4. iSoftStone

And just by the way: I don't see that big reason in Ethereum for the price-rise. My opinion is that it's mainly the Bitcoin-Blocksize-Debate that brings uncertainty in Bitcoin and motivates ppl to buy one of the most promising other projects. And Ethereum could be that but it's too soon to be sure about it. They will have to switch to their PoS-System and if you read this: http://bytemaster.github.io/2015/08/08/Review-of-Casper-Ethereums-proposed-Proof-of-Stake-Algorithm/ .....if that analysis should be correct, it could end bad. But either way: Ethereum is two years old. It's not about the time when it hit the exchanges.

I don't see much reason not to be excited about the progress or even to be uncertain. If we compare Factom and Ethereum we see to great and very ambitious projects, but Ethereum seems to me more like a bet and Factom more solid. And: Bitcoin won't stay where it is and when it rises, Ethereum will most likely drop in price. Factom will benefit of Bitcoin and could even benefit of the blocksize problems.

Thank you as always for your great comment. Smiley

I just do not understand why Factom developers such do not publish weekly reports on its website in a special column about what they are specifically made for the week it would be professionally and to Factom investors were aware of all the events taking place on the development of the project.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:12:04 AM

Project Ethereum and Factom were launched almost at the same time and look at how much better now looks like Ethereum, and developers The Factom alone make that correct their mistakes and do not see any finishing work on Milestone2. I stayed only a month before the end of the first quarter of 2016, when the developers Factom have promised to complete Milestone2 and I believe that they will not have time to finish it on time. Therefore, we do not see new information. Let the Factom developers may learn Ethereum developers how to work and to promote his project. Simply if we compare these two projects is how profesiionaly Ethereum  and students Factom. Factom developers while only disappoint.
Angry

1. Azure
2. yuanbaohui
4. iSoftStone

Everytime man! If this is true:

"I now have more 4% of all FCT coins."

...it would be a risk for the price not to calm you down  Grin
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:38:30 AM

Project Ethereum and Factom were launched almost at the same time and look at how much better now looks like Ethereum, and developers The Factom alone make that correct their mistakes and do not see any finishing work on Milestone2. I stayed only a month before the end of the first quarter of 2016, when the developers Factom have promised to complete Milestone2 and I believe that they will not have time to finish it on time. Therefore, we do not see new information. Let the Factom developers may learn Ethereum developers how to work and to promote his project. Simply if we compare these two projects is how profesiionaly Ethereum  and students Factom. Factom developers while only disappoint.
Angry

1. Azure
2. yuanbaohui
4. iSoftStone

...it would be a risk for the price not to calm you down  Grin

Yes, it's true, I have now 392k FCT (4,47%) and of course I want to price the FCT grew that will provide me a good life in the future Grin
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:55:17 AM

Angry

1. Azure
2. yuanbaohui
4. iSoftStone

...it would be a risk for the price not to calm you down  Grin

Yes, it's true, I have now 392k FCT (4,47%) and of course I want to price the FCT grew that will provide me a good life in the future Grin

I wish you all the best with that! But please be carefully and if not, pm me first. Cheesy
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:29:20 AM

I now think that many people are now out of Bitcoin will pour their money into Ethereum Wink
Perhaps Ethereum overtake Bitcoin capitalization and takes first place in the course of the year.
And we will see a price $75 per Ethereum coin.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 07:12:29 AM

I now think that many people are now out of Bitcoin will pour their money into Ethereum Wink
Perhaps Ethereum overtake Bitcoin capitalization and takes first place in the course of the year.
And we will see a price $75 per Ethereum coin.

It wouldn't surprise me.

And Factom is doing well too.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:15:58 AM

Factom: China Embraces Blockchain Verification

"Factom has announced a deal with iSoftStone to begin researching and implementing Blockchain solutions in 80 urban areas across China. The move comes as China looks for cost-effective and reliable methods to realize its “smart-city” concept - Factom was an excellent choice as it has been successfully experimenting with optimizing land registries using the Blockchain technology..."

http://cointelegraph.com/news/factom-china-embraces-blockchain-verification
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:28:59 AM

Calm down people. This kind of argumentation is not going to increase the price. However, I do agree more transparency from the team would be nice.
What s the problem in posting once a week about what s going on, here or blog.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bukeyi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:10:21 AM

Anyone else having issues transferring FCT from exchange to exchange? Showed up as confirmed but nothing to see in the explorer on that address.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:16:30 AM

Anyone else having issues transferring FCT from exchange to exchange? Showed up as confirmed but nothing to see in the explorer on that address.

"Factom Explorer is down for maintenance right now. It will be back up shortly."

http://factomstatus.com/

While under reconstruction, you will not see anything. Just wait until everything is established.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:12:59 PM

Factom looks pretty strong today, we even might see a continu rise to 0.01 If people dont start dumping like crazy,

Only 8 mil coins around and sell on poloniex are like 110k coins
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:13:53 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 04:32:25 PM by whiteorg72

iSoftStone and Factom Announce a Partnership to Integrate Blockchain Technology and Smart City Solutions.
"Austin, TX (Feb 8, 2016) – Today, iSoftStone and Factom Inc. announced a Memorandum Of Understanding for the integration of iSoftStone’s smart city solution and Factom’s blockchain-as-a-service technology. Factom will offer business advice and technical knowledge as iSoftStone, a technology consulting firm, shapes its blockchain strategy for its smart city solution. As part of this solution, Factom’s Apollo Product will offer a data storage, auditing, and verification layer for several regions in China..."
http://www.factom.com/isoftstone-and-factom-announce-a-partnership-to-integrate-blockchain-technology-and-smart-city-solutions/
https://twitter.com/factomproject

p.s. www.factom.com - Interestingly, this additional Factom site create specially for the promotion? Strange, but I had not seen this site before.
leftR

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:34:12 PM

Good news.. Keep it hot the nice work!  Wink
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:31:33 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 11:58:55 PM by neo1947

l have tried 12 words on keymaker.exe to get factoid address to check my balance when l hit enter the app just disepears,l must doing wrong,can anybody help please?
Thanks
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:38:24 PM

p.s. www.factom.com - Interestingly, this additional Factom site create specially for the promotion? Strange, but I had not seen this site before.

The site is not new but they've changed it. Now they show Factom-software/solutions. Nice!
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:15:06 AM

l have tried 12 words on keymaker.exe to get factoid address to check my balance when l hit enter the app just disepears,l must doing wrong,can anybody help please?
Thanks

Wait for a while it is possible to temporarily due to the Factom Explorer failure, you can also refer here directly (send PM) to BrianDeery it from the Factom team.

BrianDeery - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134381

"Factom is down for maintenance right now. It will be back up shortly."
http://factomstatus.com/
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:02:38 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 06:16:45 AM by whiteorg72

Laurence Tiana from Factomproject: track mortgages, scalability & leverage on TBCCSF (February 10th, 2016 San Francisco)

"4.45pm - Presentation: Honesty is Subversive - How to Build Transparent and Accountable Business Systems with Block Chain Technology
Factom has been busy developing new tools to leverage the security of the block chain, without the scalability limitations of bitcoin. See the three latest tools that could change data as we know it. Take away knowledge to influence your industry and learn what is in store for block chain in 2016.
Presented by Tiana Laurence, CMO, Factom."

http://www.theblockchainconference.com/
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TBCCSF?src=hash
https://twitter.com/factomproject

whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:44:54 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 06:57:15 AM by whiteorg72

China woke up today, after the celebration of Eastern New Year, and again took the leading position of trade FCT coins.

Trading volume today (24 hours):

1. Yuanbaohui FCT/CNY   $ 386,724   / 54.00 %
2. Poloniex   FCT/BTC   $ 322,932   / 45.10 %   
3. Bittrex   FCT/BTC   $ 6,454   / 0.90 %   

As we see every day FCT coins less and less:
Total Factoids: 8753707 (today)
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: