Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
whiteorg72

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:14:03 AM

Positive also: I check the Block Explorer nearly every day to see how much FCT's were converted into Entry Credits and out of the system. From yesterday to today it was about 84 Factoids if I'm right. Total Factoids now: 8,753,734

Don't know why, but it's the highest number I recognized in such a short time frame.
All right, at this time was spent 85 factoids Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:57:51 PM

This coin is still strong after the recent correction. Although I don't know much about this coin, I hope it can continue to increase in price.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

Factoids are still looking good, as the top of the previous channel held as a support line, meaning we might be in a new rising channel one higher. We're also above both moving averages and have room to grow before reaching the resistance lines.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
BrianDeery

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:52:18 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 03:42:49 AM by BrianDeery

Hello Factom community. Back during the factoid crowd sale, I heard about this tech and bought some factoid on a whim (good choice Wink). Now with the recent surge in price I have been researching Factom and I have some questions:

1. First I need to get something straight. As far as I can tell, Factom is not for storing data. Is this correct? It seems to me that one could store data in entries, but it would only be stored on the Factom full nodes and it would supposedly be expensive, and so rather than storing data, users are intended to store hashes of data. Please correct/validate/enlighten me.

1.1 I couldn't find in the whitepaper how much space 1 entry credit purchases. How much space does it purchase? I'm trying to figure out how realistic it is to store data.

2. If Factom does not store data, but more likely data hashes, how does Factom secure information? In one of Factom's YouTube videos a use case for Factom is described as preventing the Sony hack; however, I fail to see how Factom could prevent such a hack. Sony's data is still on their servers and if a hacker breached those servers he would still be able to acquire sensitive information and do with it as he pleases.

3. Another question about data. If I lose the data that I have secured with Factom, I, nor anyone else, can prove whether or not it existed. Correct?

4. Related to the last question. As far as I understand it, anyone can submit entries into a chain, correct? If so, data loss becomes an issue again. I watched another YouTube video where Paul Snow is speaking at a conference in Dubai I think. In this video he explains how Bank of America could have reviewed a Factom chain to insure all the records were present and correct. I don't understand how Factom can prove if all the records were there. If all the records were hashed into "Countrywide Mortgage Records" and after review there were hashes that were unaccounted for, how does Bank of America know if these unaccounted hashes are important records or just spam?

5. It seems that Factom becomes successful and widely used it will be storing impressive amounts of data. In a world where millions or billions of entries are being submitted every year I can't help but think that the amount of data a full node will have to store will simply be too much. This is especially true when one considers that Federated servers are not being rewarded for their storage; they are only being rewarded for further entry submissions. This means that as time passes the ratio of the amount of data being stored compared to the reward will get bigger and bigger. While normal data centers, say Amazon Cloud Services, receives constant compensation for the continued use of storage, Factom Federated Servers don't. Please help me better understand the economics of Factom and how this problem (if it even is a problem) will be overcome.

5.1 It also seems inevitable that data centers will be the only ones capable of being full nodes. Is this correct? intended?

6. How come the amount of Federated Servers and Audit Servers are fixed? It seems to me that the more there are, the better. So why not just have all full nodes be in the pool of possible Federated and Audit Servers and then split the group in two according to the mentioned voting system?

7. After reading the whitepaper, it is still unclear to me whether directory blocks are made after every one minute or after every 10 minutes. The whitepaper states they are made after every minute, but on examination of the protocol through the block explorer, I get the idea they are made every 10 minutes. Please elaborate.

If answers to these question are posted somewhere else, forgive me. I couldn't find any. I also hope that this isn't overbearing, I just want to better understand how Factom works as I really hope it succeeds. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: One more question

8. How is the decentralized Federated Server model better than a centralized company that does the same thing? Since everything is validated client side, Couldn't a central entity assemble hashes and stamp them into the blockchain?

1. Factom is geared more for indexing data rather than storing it.  in some cases they are one in the same, but the system makes no long term promise about quickly serving your data back to you whenever you request it.  Think of it like pruning in bitcoin.  Something the size of an omni or counterparty transaction would easily fit in an entry.

Now if you store a local copy of the data you need, then the factom data structures give you the ability to provide a proof later on to peers.

1.1 The current target price is about $0.001 per KiB, which equates to $1000/GiB.  When the system goes decentralized in the future, it is not knowable what the Federated Servers will set this price at though.

2. It has more to do with a holistic approach to access control.  If an element of immutable time is required for access, then it gives sysadmins time to respond to certain types of attacks.

3. two points.  
a. We expect that communities will share their data subsets amongst each other freely.  If property records are secured for some country, then it makes sense for various citizens in that country to download and share up the public data.  People share up bittorrent data for free to members of their communities who want their particular datasets.
b. This is all public data, and someone will record it.  Take centuries old newspapers for example.  They can still be found, just not a the corner shop.  You would need to go to a library to get it, or maybe pay a fee.  I don't think the data will ever go away as long as there is some chance that it may be valuable, but it may be harder to get.

4. Countrywide would sign the hashes before placing them into factom.  spam would be unsigned and could be ignored.

5. Paying for upload bandwidth in a distributed way is a really tricky unsolved problem in general.  Both storj and maidsafe are exploring solutions to this.  Every solution Paul and I explored could be gamed one way or another.  If it is as successful as you are claiming, then the inflation subsidy would more than pay for upload services.  There is no mining in factom so inflation does not get dissipated in electricity bills.

I made some back of the envolope numbers which Paul will present in Miami about how the data is segregated.  I guess it isn't really an announcement, just an analysis, so I'll share it here.  There are lots of wild guesses here, but it gives you the idea of how it will scale.

This is data per year.
Assume:
50 million shipping containers, each with 10 entries per year
117 million mortgages with 12 entries per year
5 million mortgage originations/title transfers with 30 entries per year
300 million health records with 10 entries per year
1 stock exchange with 1500 companies with 10 million entries per day each
assume 1k per entry.

total data in all the layers per year is 26.4 terabytes.
The shared part in blue is the directory blocks.  This comes to 313 gigabytes.
the Entry Credit payment overhead (yellow) is only to prevent spam in the present.  it can be discarded by most people, and they can just store the balance info. (think UTXO set vs full chain in Bitcoin)  Notice factoids do not even show up on the graph.  those are just a way to get entry credits in the first place, and there would be a 10,000-100,000 ratio in EC commits compared to factoid transfers.

Only very small subsets of the red Entry Block data is only needed by the applications to prove their states.  your application would only need a small sliver of the red.

If the annual user data is 19.5 terabytes, you would only need to sift through blue 300 gigabytes to find the data for your application.

5.1 data in factom is separated into chains, which are a clean way to segregate applications and what data you are storing.  I imagine in the future, you will only be storing and uploading the data which is important to your application.  There are also plans to segment the network, so peers form subnets which only relay some of the data.

6. Because Sibyl.  We get advantages from having a predefined authority set.  As that set gets bigger it gets harder to manage.  Also there need to be few enough of them to matter to vote out.  see Dunbars number.

7. yes, sorry, we tweaked the protocol between the whitepaper publishing and launch.  They are indeed every 10 minutes.  we have a few other mistakes in the paper: https://github.com/FactomProject/FactomDocs/blob/master/Factom_Whitepaper_Errata.md

8. Thats where we started out with, but that one party could censor an individual while leaving the rest of the network working.  would all of bitcoin switch over to a new network just because the miners were censoring one particular person?  the next step is to allow free entry, but then to prove the negative, an application would need to download data from all possible sources, making spam trivial.

more thoughts here: https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-March/007721.html
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:39:48 AM

1. Factom is geared more for indexing data rather than storing it.  in some cases they are one in the same, but the system makes no long term promise about quickly serving your data back to you whenever you request it.  Think of it like pruning in bitcoin.  Something the size of an omni or counterparty transaction would easily fit in an entry.

Now if you store a local copy of the data you need, then the factom data structures give you the ability to provide a proof later on to peers.
It really at least needs to be a fast automated proof.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
virtualFudge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:24:05 PM

1.1 The current target price is about $0.001 per KiB, which equates to $1000/GiB.  When the system goes decentralized in the future, it is not knowable what the Federated Servers will set this price at though.

2. It has more to do with a holistic approach to access control.  If an element of immutable time is required for access, then it gives sysadmins time to respond to certain types of attacks.

3. two points.  
a. We expect that communities will share their data subsets amongst each other freely.  If property records are secured for some country, then it makes sense for various citizens in that country to download and share up the public data.  People share up bittorrent data for free to members of their communities who want their particular datasets.
b. This is all public data, and someone will record it.  Take centuries old newspapers for example.  They can still be found, just not a the corner shop.  You would need to go to a library to get it, or maybe pay a fee.  I don't think the data will ever go away as long as there is some chance that it may be valuable, but it may be harder to get.

4. Countrywide would sign the hashes before placing them into factom.  spam would be unsigned and could be ignored.

5. Paying for upload bandwidth in a distributed way is a really tricky unsolved problem in general.  Both storj and maidsafe are exploring solutions to this.  Every solution Paul and I explored could be gamed one way or another.  If it is as successful as you are claiming, then the inflation subsidy would more than pay for upload services.  There is no mining in factom so inflation does not get dissipated in electricity bills.

I made some back of the envolope numbers which Paul will present in Miami about how the data is segregated.  I guess it isn't really an announcement, just an analysis, so I'll share it here.  There are lots of wild guesses here, but it gives you the idea of how it will scale.

This is data per year.
Assume:
50 million shipping containers, each with 10 entries per year
117 million mortgages with 12 entries per year
5 million mortgage originations/title transfers with 30 entries per year
300 million health records with 10 entries per year
1 stock exchange with 1500 companies with 10 million entries per day each
assume 1k per entry.

https://i.imgur.com/5M0r611.png

total data in all the layers per year is 26.4 petabytes.
The shared part in blue is the directory blocks.  This comes to 313 gigabytes.
the Entry Credit payment overhead (yellow) is only to prevent spam in the present.  it can be discarded by most people, and they can just store the balance info. (think UTXO set vs full chain in Bitcoin)  Notice factoids do not even show up on the graph.  those are just a way to get entry credits in the first place, and there would be a 10,000-100,000 ratio in EC commits compared to factoid transfers.

Only very small subsets of the red Entry Block data is only needed by the applications to prove their states.  your application would only need a small sliver of the red.

If the annual user data is 19.5 petabytes, you would only need to sift through blue 300 gigabytes to find the data for your application.

5.1 data in factom is separated into chains, which are a clean way to segregate applications and what data you are storing.  I imagine in the future, you will only be storing and uploading the data which is important to your application.  There are also plans to segment the network, so peers form subnets which only relay some of the data.

6. Because Sibyl.  We get advantages from having a predefined authority set.  As that set gets bigger it gets harder to manage.  Also there need to be few enough of them to matter to vote out.  see Dunbars number.

7. yes, sorry, we tweaked the protocol between the whitepaper publishing and launch.  They are indeed every 10 minutes.  we have a few other mistakes in the paper: https://github.com/FactomProject/FactomDocs/blob/master/Factom_Whitepaper_Errata.md

8. Thats where we started out with, but that one party could censor an individual while leaving the rest of the network working.  would all of bitcoin switch over to a new network just because the miners were censoring one particular person?  the next step is to allow free entry, but then to prove the negative, an application would need to download data from all possible sources, making spam trivial.

more thoughts here: https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-March/007721.html

Thanks for the fantastic reply! And thanks for those links as well. I still have a few concerns and inquires.

2. Would you care to give an example?

3. What about private data?

5. I either don't understand or I didn't phrase my question properly. Do full nodes hold the same amount of information as Federated Servers? Federated Servers would be required to store everything in blue and everything in red, right? Would full nodes have to do the same? How much space is that?

6. Frankly, I'm not much of a security expert and while I have a vague idea of how a Sybil attack works I don't understand how one could be performed without a fixed number of Federated and Audit Servers. If you would care to explain, it would be much appreciated.

8. I'm beginning to grasp the whole censorship resistant while simultaneously spam resistant concept. However, Factom seems like an expensive solution to prevent the occasional censor and in a free market I feel like a trusted 3rd party who engaged in such practices would die while other blockchain stamping services took their place. Is this a bad assumption?

And if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to add a couple more questions...

9. Given that the factoid's real value, speculation aside, is based completely on the amount of entries entered into the protocol, given that currently less than 2000 entries are made a day, and given that when milestone 3 is achieved, which is expected to happen in the coming months, 73000 factoids will be generated each month, the current price for a factoid seems vastly overvalued. Is this all just speculation, or am I missing something?

10. Is there anything I can do to help out??

Once again, thanks for the helpful response.
whiteorg72

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:00:03 AM

BBC News. UK Government urged to use Bitcoin-style digital ledgers.
"...Texas-based firm Factom announced last year that it was working with Honduras to build a blockchain record of land registry titles - though the project later appeared to be on hiatus..."
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35344843
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:20:48 AM

United Kingdom To Adopt Blockchain Based Governance

(...)

Simon Dixon also mentioned Factom, that is developing an infrastructure that would help a government interact with the Blockchain, which is the most secure way to store data: “It’s really a question of shifting their mindset and recognising that storing your data on your own centralised server is more subject to hacking, identity theft and corruption than storing it encrypted, shredded into pieces and on a secure Blockchain.”
http://cointelegraph.com/news/116087/united-kingdom-to-adopt-blockchain-based-governance
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 12:28:27 PM

Will the master passphrase (which I got from Koinify) be valid "forever" to recover your FCT?

Is it something like a private-key?

Looking at where this great project is going, I'm planning to hold for another 1.5 / 2 years and don't want to discover that my FCT are gone when I try to "dig them up".
whiteorg72

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 12:55:12 PM

Looking at where this great project is going, I'm planning to hold for another 1.5 / 2 years and don't want to discover that my FCT are gone when I try to "dig them up".
For a long cold storage it is best to transfer factoids via FactoidPapermill on paper wallet, see information on links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg13501297#msg13501297
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg13538069#msg13538069
whiteorg72

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:27:06 PM

Today, checking my old records in 2015 on this forum and found this message on its 9 November 2015 where I stated the following:

"For example, if we compare Ethereum and Factoid, then we may well see price $9-$10 per 1 FCT in 2016.
Of course, provided that the project will be developed further and will be given due attention to the advertising promotion of the network and attract new investment. At this time, factoid really underestimated, I think that in the near future, we should see capitalization $11 million and cost about $1- $1.3 per 1 FCT"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg12931833#msg12931833

So I was right when he wrote it. Let's see if my prediction comes true 9-10 dollars per coin before the end of this year.
I am sure that it will come true. Smiley
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:03:18 AM

Today, checking my old records in 2015 on this forum and found this message on its 9 November 2015 where I stated the following:

"For example, if we compare Ethereum and Factoid, then we may well see price $9-$10 per 1 FCT in 2016.
Of course, provided that the project will be developed further and will be given due attention to the advertising promotion of the network and attract new investment. At this time, factoid really underestimated, I think that in the near future, we should see capitalization $11 million and cost about $1- $1.3 per 1 FCT"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg12931833#msg12931833

So I was right when he wrote it. Let's see if my prediction comes true 9-10 dollars per coin before the end of this year.
I am sure that it will come true. Smiley

True. But you also wrote it a month after this article said the same thing, here:

http://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-factom-400-funding-11-million-valuatoin/

whiteorg72

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:36:22 AM

Coinsilium Increases Investment in Factom US$1.88m
"Coinsilium Group Limited, the blockchain technology investment and development company, is pleased to announce that it has made payment for the last available equity in the US$1.88m seed capital round of data management blockchain technology company, Factom Inc. (“Factom”)..."
http://www.investegate.co.uk/coinsilium-group-limited--coin-/prn/coinsilium-increases-investment-in-factom/20160121070000P0E69/
whiteorg72

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:34:47 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 06:39:30 PM by whiteorg72

Paul Snow speaking right now about Factom Project on The North American Bitcoin Conference (www.btcmiami.com). Miami Beach. January 21 and 22nd, 2016

MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:39:13 PM

Are you there whiteorg?  Can you transcribe what he says?
whiteorg72

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:30:49 PM

Are you there whiteorg?  Can you transcribe what he says?
No, I'm not there, I'm sorry.
I hope, FACTOM that tells us, what Paul Snow said at the conference.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:49:01 PM

Are you there whiteorg?  Can you transcribe what he says?
No, I'm not there, I'm sorry.
I hope, FACTOM that tells us, what Paul Snow said at the conference.

I would bet some FCT's that there will be a video on YouTube soon. ;-)
leftR

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:22:22 PM

Nice day for factom,
Paul Snow speaking about Factom Project on http://btcmiami.com/
and Coinsilium Increases Investment in Factom US$1.88m!!

Keep it Hot!!!
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:18:09 PM

#SE2E01 Factom with Paul Snow
This is the interview of Paul Snow from Factom. Great interview that covers most aspects of Factom.
https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e01-factom-with-paul-snow/
https://twitter.com/dogedradio/status/690268452704129025
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:18:52 AM

For a long cold storage it is best to transfer factoids via FactoidPapermill on paper wallet, see information on links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg13501297#msg13501297
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg13538069#msg13538069

The website says this about Papermill:"This is early beta software you should use this guide at your own risk, we suggest not to use large amount of factoids in case there may be issues and/or bugs."

Thats not too reassuring for me to store any factoids long term.  The koinify passphrase is not as secure??

Thanks

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: