Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:50:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115845 times)
nakaone

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:20:46 PM

@FACTOM
By the way, what was the price in the private sale? This is not a question, it's a request. I need to know this because if it was like 5k satoshi per token I will immediately dump all my tokens.
People must be aware if this is a scam like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158161.0
And I guess someones dumping below the pre-sale price because the private sale one was much lower.

even if this would be the case that some private sales were below the official price (it is btw. the same in ethereum and several other projects), they would be strongly disincentivesized to do so.

you can now dump less than 15000 dollar - it is a strange deal when you invested one million before in the presale.

I assume we have a panic on the market or the classic sale-to-buy-back-lower strategy - but I could also be wrong
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:21:40 PM

@FACTOM
By the way, what was the price in the private sale? This is not a question, it's a request. I need to know this because if it was like 5k satoshi per token I will immediately dump all my tokens.
People must be aware if this is a scam like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158161.0
And I guess someones dumping below the pre-sale price because the private sale one was much lower.

if you had looked a little, you would have seen that crowdsale price was 52k+ sats (and private sale was higher)

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:41:28 PM

By the way, what was the price in the private sale?

private sale secret probably because you and say, wait  Smiley
Not sure what you said but I've already dumped the rest of my tokens.

even if this would be the case that some private sales were below the official price (it is btw. the same in ethereum and several other projects), they would be strongly disincentivesized to do so.

you can now dump less than 15000 dollar - it is a strange deal when you invested one million before in the presale.

I assume we have a panic on the market or the classic sale-to-buy-back-lower strategy - but I could also be wrong
Anyway, normally price never goes below a pre-sale and if it does then most likely a scam gets exposed behind the pre-sale.

@FACTOM

if you had looked a little, you would have seen that crowdsale price was 52k+ sats (and private sale was higher)
I know the crowdsale price because I parcipiated in. There's also 30% went for free to contibutors. I mean 30%! That's huge for contibutors! So the contibutors are dumping the tokens as having no value for them.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:42:22 PM

This is business as usual after an ICO (it's even self-fulfilling prophecy), when a project isn't on many exchanges, didn't get much attention yet, money was bound etc. It will depend on the progress. If they should be quick and release an userfriendly QT (just for example) soon, the price will react and be back soon. If it needs more time it will drop further. But to believe this is like a little scamcoin where a bunch of anonymous Crypto-Cowboys cash out for 50 BTC and run away is ridiculous.    
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:52:51 PM

This is business as usual after an ICO (it's even self-fulfilling prophecy), when a project isn't on many exchanges, didn't get much attention yet, money was bound etc. It will depend on the progress. If they should be quick and release an userfriendly QT (just for example) soon, the price will react and be back soon. If it needs more time it will drop further. But to believe this is like a little scamcoin where a bunch of anonymous Crypto-Cowboys cash out for 50 BTC and run away is ridiculous.    
I ain't saying this is a scam like get-the-money-and-run-away. I mean private presales, 30% of tokesn going to some "contributors", and all the things smell extremely fishy. Factom might be a good project but a bad investment.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:53:53 PM

Anyway, normally price never goes below a pre-sale and if it does then most likely a scam gets exposed behind the pre-sale.

That's wrong. It's pretty normal that prices go below the ICO after it's listed on an exchange. The reason is simple: Those who wanted to buy FTC bought the ICO. That was the time of big attention. Than the time went by and some of them need money, others are impatient after a few hours on the exchange without 500% of profit and so on. This Thread isn't in the Ann-section, it doesn't get that much attention in the Crypto-World. And there are mainly the usual Traders on Poloniex. Those who are interested in Factom as a project because they want to use it doesn't necessarily invest in FTC's now, because it won't make any difference if they buy it now or later. They'll focus on the price of the entry-credits.

But there are a lot of good signs... Here is one:

Read this first:

Study: Google Searches Can Predict Bitcoin Trading Volume
http://www.coindesk.com/study-google-searches-can-predict-bitcoin-trading-volume/

And than look at this:
https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=factom

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:07:16 PM

I ain't saying this is a scam like get-the-money-and-run-away. I mean private presales, 30% of tokesn going to some "contributors", and all the things smell extremely fishy. Factom might be a good project but a bad investment.

See... they won't give the tokens away to people without some faith in the project. And if you think about intentions, the question why people sell at those prices. What could that be?

- money is needed
- impatience
- fear because of bad experiences in this very weird crypto-market

And there were 4,379,973 FTC's sold to the public... that's enough potential to bring pressure on the price if there is not enough attention right now from Investors with an account at Polo to catch it. And those who are scared because of the price know what I'm talking about. It's really not meant critical in any way. But people should invest with more mind and patience instead of just reacting on the chart. I can't predict the future of this project and there are risks everytime. But if I compare this to 99% of other projects I see a great opportunity and I have to confess: I'm glad about the price because I've missed the ICO.

Edit: There were mainly two dumps with higher volume. Both dumps began at a price range higher than the ICO but brought the price below. Means: He or she or they got out near exactly the ICO-price in average. And: At around 0.0009 was a lot more in the sellorders some hours ago. It's possible that it's just one person who wanted to sell at around 0.0009 but expects the price to go down more or maybe even that he could be able to cause some panic to bring it down and buy more in price ranges below ICO.

With other words: It's normal speculation. So, add to what I've said above the possible intention to cause some panic with dumpings to buy more.
italianMiner72

Merit: 511

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:10:57 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 05:07:46 PM by italianMiner72

Anyone know how to get Factoids out of the KOINIFY wallet !?!?!

just go here (yellow rounded field)
and insert the 12 words Master phrase.

don't work for me... but if you read some page ago, it seems to work for some users...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:35:08 PM

It's pretty normal that prices go below the ICO after it's listed on an exchange. The reason is simple: Those who wanted to buy FTC bought the ICO. That was the time of big attention. Than the time went by and some of them need money, others are impatient after a few hours on the exchange without 500% of profit and so on. This Thread isn't in the Ann-section, it doesn't get that much attention in the Crypto-World. And there are mainly the usual Traders on Poloniex. Those who are interested in Factom as a project because they want to use it doesn't necessarily invest in FTC's now, because it won't make any difference if they buy it now or later. They'll focus on the price of the entry-credits.
No, it's not. I've seen a lot of IPO/pre-sales and succuessfull ones didn't go below IPO/pre-sale that quick. Being the topic in a wrong section etc is no excuse.

It can't. Media attract traders' attention and they google a coin/token to buy it. This is why google trends data usually matches bubbles.

See... they won't give the tokens away to people without some faith in the project.
Those contributors who got 30% of the tokens might be the dev team. They are spending investors' money on devlopment as they are supposed to. So they need to get some profit by an ahother way and the way is dumping the 30%.

And there were 4,379,973 FTC's sold to the public... that's enough potential to bring pressure on the price if there is not enough attention right now from Investors with an account at Polo to catch it. And those who are scared because of the price know what I'm talking about. It's really not meant critical in any way. But people should invest with more mind and patience instead of just reacting on the chart. I can't predict the future of this project and there are risks everytime. But if I compare this to 99% of other projects I see a great opportunity and I have to confess: I'm glad about the price because I've missed the ICO.

Edit: There were mainly two dumps with higher volume. Both dumps began at a price range higher than the ICO but brought the price below. Means: He or she or they got out near exactly the ICO-price in average. And: At around 0.0009 was a lot more in the sellorders some hours ago. It's possible that it's just one person who wanted to sell at around 0.0009 but expects the price to go down more or maybe even that he could be able to cause some panic to bring it down and buy more in price ranges below ICO.

With other words: It's normal speculation. So, add to what I've said above the possible intention to cause some panic with dumpings to buy more.
Well, will see that...

neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:42:04 PM

what a mess!
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:23:00 PM

It's pretty normal that prices go below the ICO after it's listed on an exchange. The reason is simple: Those who wanted to buy FTC bought the ICO. That was the time of big attention. Than the time went by and some of them need money, others are impatient after a few hours on the exchange without 500% of profit and so on. This Thread isn't in the Ann-section, it doesn't get that much attention in the Crypto-World. And there are mainly the usual Traders on Poloniex. Those who are interested in Factom as a project because they want to use it doesn't necessarily invest in FTC's now, because it won't make any difference if they buy it now or later. They'll focus on the price of the entry-credits.
No, it's not. I've seen a lot of IPO/pre-sales and succuessfull ones didn't go below IPO/pre-sale that quick. Being the topic in a wrong section etc is no excuse. 

It can't. Media attract traders' attention and they google a coin/token to buy it. This is why google trends data usually matches bubbles.

See... they won't give the tokens away to people without some faith in the project.
Those contributors who got 30% of the tokens might be the dev team. They are spending investors' money on devlopment as they are supposed to. So they need to get some profit by an ahother way and the way is dumping the 30%.

Well, will see that...

There is not that much we agree. But we agree with "We will see" ;-)
whiteorg72

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:05:25 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 06:12:37 AM by whiteorg72

Apparently this project has no money to a good advertisement and good PR. Either there are no good PR managers to attract potential buyers. After all, you need to sync not only work on the technical part of the project, but also to work in the advertising part to promote this project. And so it turns out that those who would have bought coins, and new investors simply do not have. Therefore, there is no demand on the exchange. Ask yourself why such ethereum were able to attract the big money in the project, although in addition to the ideas they had nothing.

And the bad thing is that many potential investors, it is not the programmers and engineers, and they simply can not understand the essence of this project, since there is simply no information in simple words that would explain the essence of this project, its goals and the possibility of applying. You can also post an article for the common people about the project at the same coindesk where they were to tell all the advantages of this project. This would attract more money into the project.

p.s. I'm not a bot Grin
Bagatell

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:04:16 PM

Ask yourself why such ETHEREUM were able to attract the big money in the project, although in addition to the ideas they had nothing.

Is this a bot?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:35:30 PM

Buy-wall at: 0.00046020   FTC: 108648.41373315   BTC: 50.00000000

Sell-wall at: 0.00052000   FTC:73983.59303114         BTC: 38.47146838   
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:10:11 AM

What does this mean?

First I believed the sellorder would be pulled and somebody would try to pump this. But that's not the case.

Some sense would make, if there was the sellorder first and somebody else built up the buywall against it, maybe to prevent panic-dumps. The buyorder is untouched... still 50 BTC. The Sellorder is now at 22.8 BTC - some bought into it.
harvsmith

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:37:49 AM

Sell-wall at: 0.00052000   FTC:73983.59303114         BTC: 38.47146838   

What does this mean?

First I believed the sellorder would be pulled and somebody would try to pump this. But that's not the case.

Some sense would make, if there was the sellorder first and somebody else built up the buywall against it, maybe to prevent panic-dumps. The buyorder is untouched... still 50 BTC. The Sellorder is now at 22.8 BTC - some bought into it.

It might be a battle between two big holders Roll Eyes

Or maybe it's just one person trying to f with your mind. Or stabilize the price. Or exist at .0052 then pull the buy wall. Or make 10% in the spread. It's impossible to know, but it's probably not what you think.

hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:16:34 AM

factom installation guide (in Chinese)

公证通factom客户端安装指南(MAC/windows/linux)
http://8btc.com/thread-23680-1-3.html
(出处: 巴比特论坛)

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:28:13 AM

Sell-wall at: 0.00052000   FTC:73983.59303114         BTC: 38.47146838   

What does this mean?

It might be a battle between two big holders Roll Eyes

Or maybe it's just one person trying to f with your mind. Or stabilize the price. Or exist at .0052 then pull the buy wall. Or make 10% in the spread. It's impossible to know, but it's probably not what you think.

lol, very nice post.
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:23:38 AM

What does this mean?

These two are fake walls IMO. It needs to be concidered that it's possible to fill own orders too.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:05:00 AM

How do I withdraw my factoid from koinify? I cant see any send field in the wallet tab
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: