Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:22:07 PM

Name: barryzand
Last Active: March 07, 2015, 02:25:17 PM
Looks like Barry is gone, and his GrowShop will no longer be available. So, the question pops up: "What's special about this coin then? Why should it have any value?"

Nothing special about this coin, it deserves to have no value, but you could say that about 90% of all coins. Which only goes to show you that with a bit of effort from the dev, or new dev, then it could have a value. The cannabis market is probably one of the hottest markets right now, and this coin could be part of it. With a bit of effort it can contribute to the cannabis community which would give it purpose and value.

C-CEX already told me in private that they will not list any drugs related coins. The same applies for Bittrex. GROW can be used in different ways, it is a powerful name, USE IT in the correct way.

Indeed. 90% of coins are worthless, i would even say 95%, but with the right people you can have a coin that is here to stay.
yet Dope is listed on bittrex

but that was at the hype before the new rules. I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on C-CEX if there is a new dev, and move away from dope.

Placebo,

Would you be able to help get Sativacoin (STV) back on C-Cex? We were listed there before but I haven't been able to get in touch.

Pastafarian

The problem is when it was already listed and get delisted that it is very difficult to get on a exchange again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 10:27:07 PM

Yes I understand. Unfortunately the delisting was before our community takeover  Sad
At least we're still on bittrex!

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:05:26 PM

grow on what exchange is ?
i see STV on bittrex wow
i think cryptsy maybe interested

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:19:02 PM

grow on what exchange is ?
i see STV on bittrex wow
i think cryptsy maybe interested

Nah, Barry already killed the coin (and my trust in him). Not saying a word for almost 3 weeks is just plain unserious.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:21:33 PM

maybe you and grow community is interested in this and the project to it related:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886655.msg10879972#msg10879972

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:33:15 PM

Looks like Barry is gone, and his GrowShop will no longer be available. So, the question pops up: "What's special about this coin then? Why should it have any value?"

Nothing special about this coin, it deserves to have no value, but you could say that about 90% of all coins. Which only goes to show you that with a bit of effort from the dev, or new dev, then it could have a value. The cannabis market is probably one of the hottest markets right now, and this coin could be part of it. With a bit of effort it can contribute to the cannabis community which would give it purpose and value.

C-CEX already told me in private that they will not list any drugs related coins. The same applies for Bittrex. GROW can be used in different ways, it is a powerful name, USE IT in the correct way.

Indeed. 90% of coins are worthless, i would even say 95%, but with the right people you can have a coin that is here to stay.

but that was at the hype before the new rules. I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on C-CEX if there is a new dev, and move away from dope.

Placebo,

Would you be able to help get Sativacoin (STV) back on C-Cex? We were listed there before but I haven't been able to get in touch.

Pastafarian

no reason to be on c-cex since you're on trex already
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:34:30 PM

Placebo,

Pastafarian

The problem is when it was already listed and get delisted that it is very difficult to get on a exchange again.

It's actually really easy to get on exchanges for free. You just need something innovative and good communication which next to no coins have  Grin
Tears on Dope

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Child At Heart

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:37:57 PM

You guys should join us at Dope new wallet coming out soon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.0

DopeCoin. Freedom Is Not Enough.
First weed-related coin.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:00:55 PM

In fact Dope should take over GROW.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:07:05 PM

Any ideas regarding the direction of further development?
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:16:29 AM

One can dream I suppose  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:18:28 AM

oh WOW I have a lot fo grow sitting in a wallet ..I was one of the first to buy in ICO. so grow is on Trex now? I really like this coin..also do I need to download a new wallet or old one is o.k? I have forgotten to open it for a long time now so lost  alot of staking sigh.. Ah so nothing going on with this coin? I am confused now..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:59:21 AM

One can dream I suppose  Grin
So you don't like this idea, do you?

oh WOW I have a lot fo grow sitting in a wallet ..I was one of the first to buy in ICO. so grow is on Trex now? I really like this coin..also do I need to download a new wallet or old one is o.k? I have forgotten to open it for a long time now so lost  alot of staking sigh.. Ah so nothing going on with this coin? I am confused now..
GROW turned into a zombie.
cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:04:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004621.0

Vote for the best weed based coin.

There are 7 coins, 6 are listed on Bittrex, so i don't see why GROW can not get onto trex if the effort is put in.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:12:24 PM

There are 7 coins, 6 are listed on Bittrex, so i don't see why GROW can not get onto trex if the effort is put in.

There is one and only main reason - it seems that the dev has abandoned it. Listing coins with no developer support is not how we are going to make cryptocurrencies a better place. GROW should be taken over or just remain dead.

cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:18:12 PM

There is one and only main reason - it seems that the dev has abandoned it. Listing coins with no developer support is not how we are going to make cryptocurrencies a better place. GROW should be taken over or just remain dead.

Yes i understand that. The fact that 6 of them are on trex shows that they have no agenda against weed coins, and this should be seen as a good reason for someone to take over this coin. Most holders of this coin are holders of other weed coins and if someone takes over i am sure holders will support the coin as they do others.

I mined this coin, as i did with CANN, DOPE & POT. I still hold those coins as i am sure other people do. If someone takes over this coin they are not just getting GROW COIN holders, but loyal weed based coin holders. Surely that must help ?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:24:52 PM

Yes i understand that. The fact that 6 of them are on trex shows that they have no agenda against weed coins, and this should be seen as a good reason for someone to take over this coin. Most holders of this coin are holders of other weed coins and if someone takes over i am sure holders will support the coin as they do others.

I mined this coin, as i did with CANN, DOPE & POT. I still hold those coins as i am sure other people do. If someone takes over this coin they are not just getting GROW COIN holders, but loyal weed based coin holders. Surely that must help ?

I don't mind as I have more than 20% of the entire currency and I already offered 50k coins as a part of bounty to new developer. I think that about 85k are raised so far, but none seems to be interested. I am just an investor (and was the first btw as Barry seemed as a good guy) and don't have time for developing other coins. What I can do is to offer GROW coins. Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:56:14 PM

I don't mind as I have more than 20% of the entire currency and I already offered 50k coins as a part of bounty to new developer. I think that about 85k are raised so far, but none seems to be interested. I am just an investor (and was the first btw as Barry seemed as a good guy) and don't have time for developing other coins. What I can do is to offer GROW coins. Smiley

Finding a new dev is pretty difficult, as we don't offer anything,if it was listed on a major exchange then it is something different. In fact what has Barry done for GROW? Nothing? Ok, spend a few hours in making a website and that was it, not active in tweeting, nothing. Easy 5 BTC for a website, don't you think?

Anyway, that was the past, he was just a fucking scammer, now we need to think about the future. Yeap 85k on GROW bounty is not bad, far from it, but means that the new dev received nothing, but it can be worth something. Remember PINK? Remember VOOT? Remember BANK?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 07:41:37 PM

Finding a new dev is pretty difficult, as we don't offer anything,if it was listed on a major exchange then it is something different. In fact what has Barry done for GROW? Nothing? Ok, spend a few hours in making a website and that was it, not active in tweeting, nothing. Easy 5 BTC for a website, don't you think?

Anyway, that was the past, he was just a fucking scammer, now we need to think about the future. Yeap 85k on GROW bounty is not bad, far from it, but means that the new dev received nothing, but it can be worth something. Remember PINK? Remember VOOT? Remember BANK?

Remember what I've told you number of times? I don't like you! All of those coins mentioned are pure s*it and their only purpose was to squeeze extra time/BTC from the poor people who trusted in them. Don't address or quote me anywhere in this forum! When a coin is struggling, but has some idea in it, then probably it deserve to be taken over. I am giving bounty, because:
a) I am protecting my investment (which is writen off long ago).
b) this could turn into something with the right approach.
c) I don't have time to participate.

No need to explain to me how things are supposed to be done and how hard it is. I am not only profiting from cryptocurrencies, but I also support them.. unlike you! 

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:35:39 PM

Almost 420...
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: