Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

I'm in!

Is it a webshop or actual growshop?

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:55:01 PM

I'm in!

Is it a webshop or actual growshop?

We will start off with a webshop only. When everything is a succes we plan to open up a real shop. But that is something for the future  Wink

I will update the op tomorrow with more information. Smiley

deemington

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:10:45 PM

Really don't see the point of this when you could carry out your plans with loads of weedcoins that already exist. Why does this require a new coin?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:42:13 PM

grow.suprnova.cc is reserved for you ! Smiley

If you are in, then i will mine!!!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:44:32 PM

I can feel the ico/ipo/ito hate in here already  Cheesy

However, to get a few things started we do need a little ipo. In return people who participate in the ico will get 3 free seeds and free shipping Wink (minimum is 0.1 btc, max is 0.3btc each)

We we're thinking of a ~10 btc mini ipo. We dont want 100s of btc. Those kinds of ipo's are insane and not needed for our project Cheesy

We were thinking of a 30/70 situation. 30% ipo  and a 70%  1 month POW period. We think a 10 btc marketcap is reasonable before POW starts Wink
Currently looking for an escrow for this

Also the fact that a lot of people do not mine anymore because of all the major rentings etc. This gives them a chance to have a piece of the cake to.

Please share your thoughts on this.

If you need a escrow.... Wink

Exchanges are asking a lot of money.

Allcoin 2 BTC
C-CEX 2.5 BTC
Bittrex 5 BTC

I can confirm the 2.5BTC from C-CEX the other two are rumor numbers, but a lot of money for nothing.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:49:23 PM

grow.suprnova.cc is reserved for you ! Smiley

If you are in, then i will mine!!!!

Thanks mate, pool is ready, just waiting for details

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:51:49 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 07:30:55 PM by barryzand

Really don't see the point of this when you could carry out your plans with loads of weedcoins that already exist. Why does this require a new coin?

Because I have a few plans up my sleeve to makes this more interesting then the others? Roll Eyes

I do not feel the need to help other weedcoins with their promises. That is their problem. And since there will be a working webshop behind Grow, I feel it is the best to keep all developments in our own hand Wink

Lets say I help some other coin, and they screw up... where does that leave my shop? On the internet graveyard.. thats where  Cheesy

Accepting payments in the shop with other coins then Grow is a whole different story. I am already in talk with a few other devs. I already have a few coins in mind that will be added Wink
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:33:11 PM

I added some more info about this project to the OP Smiley

Bounty section and Pre-sale information is being worked on atm Wink
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:51:56 PM

How do we know you will not make the same the false and disappointing promises of other weedcoins?

Well I cant say otherwise that you have to take my word for it. About 80% of my real name is in my username here in bitcointalk. If I was here to scam, I would have made a newbie account instead like the pro's  Cheesy

I have been growing weed for personal use for almost a decade now. And it is time for me to do something more with it, but in a legal manner. And what is more exciting then combining 2 hobbys into a small business?  Smiley

Dont forget cryptocurrencies and even the internet itself, has still some honest people around Wink

I understand these are just words, and you cant do anything with that... Time will prove that I am an honest man  Wink

Allcoin 2 BTC
C-CEX 2.5 BTC
Bittrex 5 BTC

I can confirm the 2.5BTC from C-CEX the other two are rumor numbers, but a lot of money for nothing.

My point exactly. Paying ~1000$ for such a service does not make any sense at all. Since we will host a small ico, we are looking for a trusted community member to escrow our ico.

Currently in the picture : Placebo

Feel free to suggest more people Wink

SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:35:20 PM

How do we know you will not make the same the false and disappointing promises of other weedcoins?

Well I cant say otherwise that you have to take my word for it. About 80% of my real name is in my username here in bitcointalk. If I was here to scam, I would have made a newbie account instead like the pro's  Cheesy

I have been growing weed for personal use for almost a decade now. And it is time for me to do something more with it, but in a legal manner. And what is more exciting then combining 2 hobbys into a small business?  Smiley

Dont forget cryptocurrencies and even the internet itself, has still some honest people around Wink

I understand these are just words, and you cant do anything with that... Time will prove that I am an honest man  Wink

Allcoin 2 BTC
C-CEX 2.5 BTC
Bittrex 5 BTC

My point exactly. Paying ~1000$ for such a service does not make any sense at all. Since we will host a small ico, we are looking for a trusted community member to escrow our ico.

Placebo already tried something like this and he failed, keep him out... Suggested escrow would be https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136592
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:38:48 PM

Allcoin 2 BTC
C-CEX 2.5 BTC
Bittrex 5 BTC

Placebo already tried something like this and he failed, keep him out... Suggested escrow would be https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136592

The suggested escrow is one to be trusted too. But that failure was not because of me, but because of the coin Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:42:49 PM

One suggestion that i would make is to not work with a fix ICO price but based on demand. IF you sell your 1M coins at 1000sats for example, and only 500k coins were sold, give the remaining to the people that took a risk for investing in your coin.

Most of the time too much coins from miners means a lot of dumping, a coin need time to adjust and to find good investors, if all the people are mining it and start dumping then the coin can die even when it is a great coin. A lot of people are in the business, only for mining and dumping.

I'll be one of the first people to join this ICO coin, as i know him (he gave me some hard time, sometimes, but sometimes he was also right) Cheesy
deemington

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:33:20 PM

One suggestion that i would make is to not work with a fix ICO price but based on demand. IF you sell your 1M coins at 1000sats for example, and only 500k coins were sold, give the remaining to the people that took a risk for investing in your coin.

Most of the time too much coins from miners means a lot of dumping, a coin need time to adjust and to find good investors, if all the people are mining it and start dumping then the coin can die even when it is a great coin. A lot of people are in the business, only for mining and dumping.

I'll be one of the first people to join this ICO coin, as i know him (he gave me some hard time, sometimes, but sometimes he was also right) Cheesy

If he was serious about the coin then early dumping by miners doesn't really matter and is better for distribution than splitting more between ICO investors
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:03:52 PM

If he was serious about the coin then early dumping by miners doesn't really matter and is better for distribution than splitting more between ICO investors

The biggest problem with all the coins is the cheap mining. Miners are able to mine too cheaply even when you have 100GH/s, the price of mining in China is so cheap that those coins will all be dumped, the same for Russia etc, electricity is almost free there.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:24:47 PM

DEV, please note that you should delay the launch a little so that people can first join the ICO 2 days before the launch.

Suprnova is in the poollist, so i'm happy with that one pool Smiley Also i don't see the price, or maybe it is because of the strange characters or weed Wink
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:27:47 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 07:55:11 PM by barryzand

Well I cant say otherwise that you have to take my word for it. About 80% of my real name is in my username here in bitcointalk. If I was here to scam, I would have made a newbie account instead like the pro's  Cheesy

I have been growing weed for personal use for almost a decade now. And it is time for me to do something more with it, but in a legal manner. And what is more exciting then combining 2 hobbys into a small business?  Smiley

I understand these are just words, and you cant do anything with that... Time will prove that I am an honest man  Wink

Allcoin 2 BTC
C-CEX 2.5 BTC
Bittrex 5 BTC

The suggested escrow is one to be trusted too. But that failure was not because of me, but because of the coin Wink

Devthedev had some issues I believe, lots of previous information about his services vanished from his thread. I will contact him though Wink

I know placebo since Klondike coin. He is around long enough, and also took care of the ROS ico. But nothing is decided yet Wink

Of course I am serious about this project. The marihuana "revolution" is only getting started. More and more countrys are talking about legalizing weed/growing weed. Where other crypto's backed out or failed, we will not  Smiley

DEV, please note that you should delay the launch a little so that people can first join the ICO 2 days before the launch.

Suprnova is in the poollist, so i'm happy with that one pool Smiley Also i don't see the price, or maybe it is because of the strange characters or weed Wink

Thank you for that reminder. Ico launch is planned for November 15th. POW will start after the ico is sold out, or on November the 20th Wink

I have to think about this. Deviding all ico coins like you said on all the investors (when not sold out) can also be a bad thing. That can really hurt the growth for a coin. I will get back to you about this.

As for the bold quote  Grin We had our differences sometimes. But in the end it always worked out Smiley And thank you for your support Smiley

I have a week off work starting tomorrow, and will add all the information about the Ico and such to the OP tomorrow.

In the mean time,

Relax, and smoke a joint people  Cool

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:38:34 PM

if there is no ico and a pow stage i will give it a try

im a marihuana enthousiast 2 Smiley

brb just hit a bong^^

I too am a cannabis enthusiast and was a grower. Its just too bad I gave up that awesome hobby for mining. What a fucking tool I am.

Anyhow, good thing for moms. My mom gave me a bag of weed she kept from one of my outdoor grows. She is so awesome! Now I can get high again, forget stuff and not care about stupid shit for a while. Maybe mining this will help a little.

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:01:16 PM

if there is no ico and a pow stage i will give it a try

im a marihuana enthousiast 2 Smiley

brb just hit a bong^^

I too am a cannabis enthusiast and was a grower. Its just too bad I gave up that awesome hobby for mining. What a fucking tool I am.

Anyhow, good thing for moms. My mom gave me a bag of weed she kept from one of my outdoor grows. She is so awesome! Now I can get high again, forget stuff and not care about stupid shit for a while. Maybe mining this will help a little.

You have a really nice mom then!  Grin awesome

And if you mine you can earn coins to buy seeds!
Joining the ico will get you 3 free seeds with free shipping when you invest a minimum of 0.1 btc. More info about this tomorrow in the OP Wink

surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

So I need this coin to grow weed?  No wonder all my plants always die, I didn't realize I need electronic currency to make them thrive.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:11:20 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 08:21:47 PM by barryzand

So I need this coin to grow weed?  No wonder all my plants always die, I didn't realize I need electronic currency to make them thrive.

If your plants die, you are really doing something wrong bro  Undecided Such a loss  Sad

Your reasoning behind it made me laugh though  Cheesy

Our upcoming website will contain a good growing guide that can not fail if you take care of the requirements (envirement, feeding, lighting etc.) You dont need coins to read information  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: