Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:02:37 PM

I am ready to invest 1 BTC and you'll have my 400MH pointed to Suprnova. Grin I don't need escrow, because I trust you. Just send me BTC address to where do you want me to sent the coins and provide link to the wallet.

wow i like the way of this man's thinking Cheesy 400MH is quite a lot and also 1 btc to this coin, nice pull, if this pull up it will at least triple your investment

I was planning to do the same, buying for 1 BTC and rent 400 Mh to Suprnova. But block rewards need to be a little different.

I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on Bittrex without paying for. But still a few issues here.

Too high ICO price. 1300 sats is way to much, look at UROD for example. Trading at 800 sats and with 1M less coins. Altcoin world is different then 12 months ago, even then 3 or 4 months ago. A coin with a marketcap of $10k is already a pretty expensive coin. And i know it. ROS really have problems to be worth more then $15k (yes, with a pump it hit $15K, but normal trading nope)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:00:48 PM

I am currently re-thinking the IPO and POW structure, And I will remove the investment limit as well, more info later this afternoon.

Thank you all for your early support  Smiley
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 01:22:48 PM

I am ready to invest 1 BTC and you'll have my 400MH pointed to Suprnova. Grin I don't need escrow, because I trust you. Just send me BTC address to where do you want me to sent the coins and provide link to the wallet.

wow i like the way of this man's thinking Cheesy 400MH is quite a lot and also 1 btc to this coin, nice pull, if this pull up it will at least triple your investment

I was planning to do the same, buying for 1 BTC and rent 400 Mh to Suprnova. But block rewards need to be a little different.

I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on Bittrex without paying for. But still a few issues here.

Too high ICO price. 1300 sats is way to much, look at UROD for example. Trading at 800 sats and with 1M less coins. Altcoin world is different then 12 months ago, even then 3 or 4 months ago. A coin with a marketcap of $10k is already a pretty expensive coin. And i know it. ROS really have problems to be worth more then $15k (yes, with a pump it hit $15K, but normal trading nope)

You are 50/50 right imo. After the crash of many coins and launching of 10s of scams I repeated many times that people are the ones who gives value to "something" (in this case - coins). What is UROD? It's just another DarkBlackShadowCoin with nothing fancy in it. Anyway... I don't think that 1300 satoshi is high price, because the number of coins isn't that big.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:37:26 PM

You are 50/50 right imo. After the crash of many coins and launching of 10s of scams I repeated many times that people are the ones who gives value to "something" (in this case - coins). What is UROD? It's just another DarkBlackShadowCoin with nothing fancy in it. Anyway... I don't think that 1300 satoshi is high price, because the number of coins isn't that big.

Look at XNAN (marketcap $7k) , UROD ($7k), and many other new coins. A marketcap of $10k is already a big marketcap.
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:40:30 PM

This was first announced without ICO, then you changed your mind.

You say you dont scam us....what if you change your mind again?

Your ICO is backed by nothing than thin air, for me it will be a scam.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:41:06 PM

Only 230 coins has a marketcap of more then $10k and only 135 more then $50k.

We are not November 2013 anymore.  Wink
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:44:43 PM

This was not announced without ICO plans  Huh

The reason I am changing the ICO and POW structure is because I listen to advice of other people. Converting their critism into something I can work with.

Until now we have not launched yet, so I dont see any reason why I shouldnt take advantage of that and make some final improvements Wink

Every ICO is backed by thin air, the more reason for me to work my ass off and deliver Wink
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:52:10 PM

This was not announced without ICO plans  Huh

The reason I am changing the ICO and POW structure is because I listen to advice of other people. Converting their critism into something I can work with.

Until now we have not launched yet, so I dont see any reason why I shouldnt take advantage of that and make some final improvements Wink

+1, but you will always have people who will whine about something... Thou, only thing that i really don't recommend is to place Placebo as escrow. Nothing personal here, i just think that he is not up to the task. In my opinion He is still "green" for that kind of business.  Roll Eyes 
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

This was not announced without ICO plans  Huh

+1, but you will always have people who will whine about something... Thou, only thing that i really don't recommend is to place Placebo as escrow. Nothing personal here, i just think that he is not up to the task. In my opinion He is still "green" for that kind of business.  Roll Eyes 

Cheesy

In fact my ROSCoin ICO deliver better result then a lot of those C-CEX ICO, much better results.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:54:03 PM

Look... I have just expressed my opinion. I felt that asked price is not that high (I repeat - imo) and that's it. Everybody can think for themselves. Otherwise we all can agree that we can't compare November 2013 with now - it is clear.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:58:29 PM

Look... I have just expressed my opinion. I felt that asked price is not that high (I repeat - imo) and that's it. Everybody can think for themselves. Otherwise we all can agree that we can't compare November 2013 with now - it is clear.

Anyway GOGOGO GROW.
deemington

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

How come so many coins were launched fairly before with no premine and no ICO? Now it seems one person has done so EVERY new coin does it. If you truly believe the coin will go big why not just take a small premine and make the address public? I really don't get why your shops need its own currency too. You could just sell in fiat and I'm sure you will get the same amount of sales, I mean who would go through the trouble to covert fiat>btc>grow just to buy grow equipment? Also launching with scrypt is a bad idea. The hash is too centralized and it means your 'average joe' can't mine any which will be bad for distribution. Never mind the security vulnerabilities. Many coins are trying to switch away from scrypt. Sorry if this comes across as negative but it's just truly how I see it.

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:02:38 PM

How come so many coins were launched fairly before with no premine and no ICO? Now it seems one person has done so EVERY new coin does it. If you truly believe the coin will go big why not just take a small premine and make the address public? I really don't get why your shops need its own currency too. You could just sell in fiat and I'm sure you will get the same amount of sales, I mean who would go through the trouble to covert fiat>btc>grow just to buy grow equipment? Also launching with scrypt is a bad idea. The hash is too centralized and it means your 'average joe' can't mine any which will be bad for distribution. Never mind the security vulnerabilities. Many coins are trying to switch away from scrypt. Sorry if this comes across as negative but it's just truly how I see it.

In my opinion the average Joe has more scrypt mining gear then GPU gear nowadays  Wink GPU mining isnt profitable at all these times. Even with GPU mining the average Joe has to put it up against renting whales. The situation is sort of the same in both scenarios.

We need this coin to accomplish our vision. Our Sale destruction fee program will be something every holder of this particular coin will benefit from in the long term. We can not do that with any other coin but Grow Wink As long as there are people buying products from our shop, there will be market movement and volume Wink

We are planning on accepting other coins AND fiat for payment. The destruction program will work a bit different then. We will use 1% of that currency to buy new Grow from the market and destroy those. You should see Grow as a token wich will become more rare with every made sale Wink

And some people need to go through a lot of troublesome ways to get their growing equipment. In some countrys a bank payment is out of the question due of te law. This is where we like to step in on Wink Even today, cryptocurrencies are still more anon then fiat payments Wink

I hope this clears a few things up for you Smiley
deemington

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

Thank you for your answer Smiley

I won't be buying into ICO but you seem alright and I wish you the best of luck
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:40:32 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 01:19:06 AM by barryzand

Thank you for your answer Smiley

I won't be buying into ICO but you seem alright and I wish you the best of luck

No worries, and thank you Wink

Updated OP a bit Wink

Website will be released at ICO launch
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:13:53 AM

8 hrs left before ICO launch Smiley

Devthedev does not provide ICO escrow anymore.

Escrow will be Placebo.  I believe he is up for the ask Smiley He has been around a long time on a regular basis, and I know him from a few other coins from the past. He has escrowed ROScoin with succes. Since our aim is ~10 btc max, I dont see any problems putting him in charge as our escrow. He has a few projects of his own as well, so there is no reason for him to take off with the funds imo. That will do his name and projects more harm then good Wink

I trust him, and I am looking forward working with him Smiley

Escrow terms will be released shortly
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:17:56 AM

8 hrs left before ICO launch Smiley

Devthedev does not provide ICO escrow anymore.

Escrow will be Placebo.  I believe he is up for the ask Smiley He has been around a long time on a regular basis, and I know him from a few other coins from the past. He has escrowed ROScoin with succes. Since our aim is ~10 btc max, I dont see any problems putting him in charge as our escrow. He has a few projects of his own as well, so there is no reason for him to take off with the funds imo. That will do his name and projects more harm then good Wink

I trust him, and I am looking forward working with him Smiley

Escrow terms will be released shortly

The maximum investment is 0.5 BTC or you will change that?

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:36:57 AM

After some constructive critism we decided to remove the investment limit. However, we dont want 1 guy to buy up half the ico. So I would like to ask to limit each investment to a ~1 btc max  Wink Keep in mind that distribution is a key factor for this coin Wink

If you invest more then 0.5 btc, the free seeds will be based on the example.

0.7 btc investment gives you:

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:46:02 AM

After some constructive critism we decided to remove the investment limit. However, we dont want 1 guy to buy up half the ico. So I would like to ask to limit each investment to a ~1 btc max  Wink Keep in mind that distribution is a key factor for this coin Wink

If you invest more then 0.5 btc, the free seeds will be based on the example.

0.7 btc investment gives you:

0.2 btc = 6 free seeds
0.5 btc = 17 free seeds
          = 23 free seeds

I understand that, but I am not dumper. Wink Waiting for escrow details...

P.S. You can keep the seeds... I don't grow or smoke weed. Grin

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:25:53 PM

Good to know GROW is growing nicely..I will pm you Dev tonight..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: