Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88479 times)
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:41:38 AM

Just to clarify,

As probably most users of this thread understand, the GadgetNet video streaming services jizzmo and streemo, as part of our generic IoT framework aims to provide a live video streaming software. Netflix - as probably most of you know that and in case if don't we explained it above - provides VOD, video on-demand service. VOD, Netflix's business has nothing to do with live streaming. Live video streaming and GadgetNet are different than what Netflix does and offer.

As we explained in our latest update, we have been working on integrating CCTV camera devices, exchange integration, the UI, etc. and therefore, we are not only working on the press release and nothing else.

As a VICR owner I would prefer you focus on the development instead of trying to convince this idiot. I believe VICR owners understand what you are trying to achieve, you have a very good plan with real world use cases and lot of works ahead.

You are young, enthusiastic and you want to win over everyone, but believe me, you don't have to win over the resident wanker of Bitcointalk forum.

You and others explained many times to this idiot what is your application, what P2P and VOD are, what the hybrid model of GadgetNet means, what's your vision regarding the generic IoT platform, what is on the roadmap. The idiot is still coming back with his obsessions that you haven't released the P2P yet. He is stupid and troll, you can't do anything with that unfortunate but powerful configuration which seems is default and isn't adjustable in his case.

Keep up the good work and don't worry about the trolls!

Not that it would have any meaning to you, of course, but this "idiot/troll" has denounced, with a rate of... oh 100% success, quite a few crypto projects that have ended up being a failure. Not a major feat, mind you, for so many do fail because they are either straight out scams or non-viable ones, but still the record stands.

As a VICR owner you are just a cut throat blind greedy bastard bent on doing any and all things to try to get your "investment" to be profitable at ANY AND ALL costs, those including but not limited too, insulting, blatantly lying and any other form of enticement to get your hands on newbies' money, that's exactly and completely what you are, nothing else.

Once again, dev, I'd be first in line to celebrate if, in fact, you can deliver on ANY front. Until then though, it would not only be premature but quite a long shot.

How can he take the newbies money? Not possible to buy VICR contracts anymore. I have VICR contract tell me how can I profit from newbie money? Gadgetcoin don't accept more investment, how can I get newbies' money. sorry, I don't understand.
btw I read your posts, you promoted the Paycoin scam and you were not worried about newbies' money there.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:02:49 AM

pls GDC supporters, pls!!! DO NOT REPLY the sick actor Jose barabbas!!!

pls first read his posts!!! he want to build up some profile, personality. He said he will hunt down Bobsurplus. Bobsurplus laughed at him, told him go away and now he is trolling Viacoin, Syscoin, Gadgetcoin. his Bobsurplus mission is not working he needs an easy target Viacoin, Syscoin, Gadgetcoin to build his profile. before he trolled Vericoin, the vericoin devs were easy target too.

barabbas Jose actor is a Paycoin scammer and IconicExpert coin shill, he used his profile to scam with Paycoin.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:43:24 AM

Just to clarify,

As probably most users of this thread understand, the GadgetNet video streaming services jizzmo and streemo, as part of our generic IoT framework aims to provide a live video streaming software. Netflix - as probably most of you know that and in case if don't we explained it above - provides VOD, video on-demand service. VOD, Netflix's business has nothing to do with live streaming. Live video streaming and GadgetNet are different than what Netflix does and offer.

As we explained in our latest update, we have been working on integrating CCTV camera devices, exchange integration, the UI, etc. and therefore, we are not only working on the press release and nothing else.

As a VICR owner I would prefer you focus on the development instead of trying to convince this idiot. I believe VICR owners understand what you are trying to achieve, you have a very good plan with real world use cases and lot of works ahead.

You are young, enthusiastic and you want to win over everyone, but believe me, you don't have to win over the resident wanker of Bitcointalk forum.

You and others explained many times to this idiot what is your application, what P2P and VOD are, what the hybrid model of GadgetNet means, what's your vision regarding the generic IoT platform, what is on the roadmap. The idiot is still coming back with his obsessions that you haven't released the P2P yet. He is stupid and troll, you can't do anything with that unfortunate but powerful configuration which seems is default and isn't adjustable in his case.

Keep up the good work and don't worry about the trolls!

Not that it would have any meaning to you, of course, but this "idiot/troll" has denounced, with a rate of... oh 100% success, quite a few crypto projects that have ended up being a failure. Not a major feat, mind you, for so many do fail because they are either straight out scams or non-viable ones, but still the record stands.

As a VICR owner you are just a cut throat blind greedy bastard bent on doing any and all things to try to get your "investment" to be profitable at ANY AND ALL costs, those including but not limited too, insulting, blatantly lying and any other form of enticement to get your hands on newbies' money, that's exactly and completely what you are, nothing else.

Once again, dev, I'd be first in line to celebrate if, in fact, you can deliver on ANY front. Until then though, it would not only be premature but quite a long shot.

How can he take the newbies money? Not possible to buy VICR contracts anymore. I have VICR contract tell me how can I profit from newbie money? Gadgetcoin don't accept more investment, how can I get newbies' money. sorry, I don't understand.
btw I read your posts, you promoted the Paycoin scam and you were not worried about newbies' money there.

No matter how you try you cannot change the posts and anyone can read what i posted about Paycoin which was always the opposite of "promotion" or support or anything like that. If fact no one was more negative than me about Garza and his stupidity... and that is putting the bar quite high given the venom levels the guy inspired. But you are welcome to believe anything that you perceive can serve your purposes. In won't change the facts though.

The newbies money you are trying to get your hands on is -you hope- on the exchanges that may list or do list this coin. But you do know that only too well.

The tard that posted above should  know that i have already stopped bobsurplus from profiting in several of his most recent attempts at pump and dump. Quite efficiently. But i wont make a mission of it, have better things to do. And if people still believe they can benefit once it is clear bob is in well, they quite deserve whats coming to them... just like you will fully deserve the same fate here if and when this fails to meet expectations, so to speak.

Oh and I don't do "promotions". At best I will SUPPORT projects that need to meet at least TWO requirements: .- not being anonymous  and 2.- they have to be guaranteed,  I repeat GUARANTEED,  not scams.
mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:56:54 AM

Update

We have made a good progress in the CCTV camera integration and wiring up our first industrial use case at http://www.streemo.net.

We are ordering more camera devices and if you are interested to try our live video streaming with a security or home monitoring application, then we are happy to order extra devices and ship it to you, so you can try our Internet of Things technology.

These are very good quality HD devices with night vision and alarm, depending on configuration Ethernet, USB, WiFi and we can get a factory price from our partner ZoVolt, the camera cost less than US$ 50.00 + shipping fee.

The camera device is very similar to this one:

http://bit.ly/1VrEtgj

Also, we can ship indoor camera devices which can be wired up with streemo for indoor home, office, shop. etc. monitoring. The device is very similar to this one:

http://bit.ly/1H0xFeD

If you are interested to get a device please email at developers@gadgetcoin.org and we will ship it to you by charging no more than the factory price + shipping.
Once the the camera is installed at your place perhaps you could demonstrate the system to your local security surveillance companies. We have very promising interests from the security surveillance industry, the streemo platform providers users with many benefits and it would be very much appreciated if you could promote the solution by demonstrating the physical device wired up to the streemo platform.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:35:45 AM

Update

We have made a good progress in the CCTV camera integration and wiring up our first industrial use case at http://www.streemo.net.

We are ordering more camera devices and if you are interested to try our live video streaming with a security or home monitoring application, then we are happy to order extra devices and ship it to you, so you can try our Internet of Things technology.

These are very good quality HD devices with night vision and alarm, depending on configuration Ethernet, USB, WiFi and we can get a factory price from our partner ZoVolt, the camera cost less than US$ 50.00 + shipping fee.

The camera device is very similar to this one:

http://bit.ly/1VrEtgj

Also, we can ship indoor camera devices which can be wired up with streemo for indoor home, office, shop. etc. monitoring. The device is very similar to this one:

http://bit.ly/1H0xFeD

If you are interested to get a device please email at developers@gadgetcoin.org and we will ship it to you by charging no more than the factory price + shipping.
Once the the camera is installed at your place perhaps you could demonstrate the system to your local security surveillance companies. We have very promising interests from the security surveillance industry, the streemo platform providers users with many benefits and it would be very much appreciated if you could promote the solution by demonstrating the physical device wired up to the streemo platform.

I sent email to get 2 outdoor and 1 indoor cameras. When can you send the cameras?

I spoke to a security company. The software the company currently use cost over 10K per year and the software doesn't even have an HTML5 portal never mind configuration options to assign access right to viewers via the browser, it's just a closed system. I think they will see the benefit of GadgetNet straight away. There are hundreds of security companies in the UK having similar problems with their current system.

Very good direction boys! GadgetNet will be the first Internet of Things block-chain software used in real world use cases, keep up the good work!

mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:24:53 PM

I sent email to get 2 outdoor and 1 indoor cameras. When can you send the cameras?

I spoke to a security company. The software the company currently use cost over 10K per year and the software doesn't even have an HTML5 portal never mind configuration options to assign access right to viewers via the browser, it's just a closed system. I think they will see the benefit of GadgetNet straight away. There are hundreds of security companies in the UK having similar problems with their current system.

Very good direction boys! GadgetNet will be the first Internet of Things block-chain software used in real world use cases, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your support! It will be great if you could promote the system and the best promotion is to show the system wired up with working physical devices.

Regarding the delivery time, we need to order at least 20 devices, possible more if we get more request by today evening. For ZoVolt it will take about 2 weeks to get the devices from China so realistically we can ship the cameras to you within 3 weeks.

Netzer

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:46:06 PM

No matter how you try you cannot change the posts and anyone can read what i posted about Paycoin which was always the opposite of "promotion" or support or anything like that.

ok, this is my last post to you because you're a liar, nothing but a liar. That's true what you wrote, "No matter how you try you cannot change the posts", no you can't change it barabbas.

I can read how you supported and promoted the Paycoin scam in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.msg10219811#msg10219811
"the only game in town currently. I'm in."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.msg10282477#msg10282477
"At this point he's obviously not doing anything to manipulate the market in any way and just the bare minimum to keep the invested community updated as to the current development of the project. Which is wise and efficient."

You said this on January 27 when everyone knew that Paycoin is a scam. did you ask the business plan, were you worried about newbies' money from Paycoin? no, you didn't, you just supported and promoted it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.msg10282809#msg10282809
"I for one believe he has better chances than any other out there"

really barabbas? what about the business plan?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.msg10373065#msg10373065
"What clowns, really.... First of all, Garza has PUBLICLY disclosed that a potential alternative to the Honors Program is possible ... Another piece of shit digital crypto rag looking for crumbs from idiots whose wishful thinking makes them lose even the most elementary sense of logic. Puaghffff!"

that's what you said you liar about the journalist who revealed the Paycoin scam. were you concerned about the newbies' money? no, you weren't, you were discrediting the journalist.

You are a liar, i am finished with you. this was my last post to you troll scammer.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:23:54 PM

No matter how you try you cannot change the posts and anyone can read what i posted about Paycoin which was always the opposite of "promotion" or support or anything like that.

ok, this is my last post to you because you're a liar, nothing but a liar. That's true what you wrote, "No matter how you try you cannot change the posts", no you can't change it barabbas.

I can read how you supported and promoted the Paycoin scam in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.msg10219811#msg10219811
"the only game in town currently. I'm in."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.msg10282477#msg10282477
"At this point he's obviously not doing anything to manipulate the market in any way and just the bare minimum to keep the invested community updated as to the current development of the project. Which is wise and efficient."

You said this on January 27 when everyone knew that Paycoin is a scam. did you ask the business plan, were you worried about newbies' money from Paycoin? no, you didn't, you just supported and promoted it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.msg10282809#msg10282809
"I for one believe he has better chances than any other out there"

really barabbas? what about the business plan?

"What clowns, really.... First of all, Garza has PUBLICLY disclosed that a potential alternative to the Honors Program is possible ... Another piece of shit digital crypto rag looking for crumbs from idiots whose wishful thinking makes them lose even the most elementary sense of logic. Puaghffff!"

that's what you said you liar about the journalist who revealed the Paycoin scam. were you concerned about the newbies' money? no, you weren't, you were discrediting the journalist.

You are a liar, i am finished with you. this was my last post to you troll scammer.

No, you are the liar, of course. In none of those posts -nor the many others that frame those properly and that you, of course, don't link-, do I even hint at PayCoin being or not being a scam. I repeatedly posted that it could very well be. And it is written for all to see and read, no matter what you may choose to link and interpret.

I also posted, repeatedly, that I was TRADING PayCoin, and the reasons behind it. Some were fortunate and some backfired quite a bit. In the second of your links, you conveniently leave out the frame in which I explain why I believe there's a positive trade there, to quote the final words as to why I "am in". Which, as everyone know by now, means for a trade in my case since I don't hold ANY coin for longer than a few weeks -with one only exception so far-.

I went to some lengths to explain why I believed that it was way more intelligent and profitable for Garza to try and honor his Honors Program, and posted several times the logic behind it... all the while pointing out that he probably was stupid enough to actually not do it and let the coin continue the downfall. PayCoin was a great project, in my opinion, because it had a very affluent and numerous community that would have supported it to incredible success had Garza shown any signs of minimal intelligence. I believed that and posted to that effect, once again, never, EVER, implying that it could be -or not be- a scam, my opinion reflecting only the viability of the project.

To this date, I DO NOT BELIEVE PayCoin was a scam. The raw hatred of an entire crypto community at all levels that, from the get go, went to  extremes without precedent to discredit the project, provoked its failure and prompted a supposed official investigation never ever before even pointed to and forced by the maniacs thousand upon thousands of e-mails demanding it. No project, no matter the amount of community support, would have survived such attacks from all directions... and it is still somewhat kicking, in spite of the unabated hatred rampant, probably already unrecouperable even after cutting its ties to the ineffable Garza, a sad, stupid, pathetic figure in crypto in his own right, not necessarily a scammer but a very, very, VERY stupid individual who could have so easily done so much and, again, stupidly, was not able to follow through afraid as he was of the consequences the baseless, raw hatred of even more stupid children -as well as regular people with only envy motivations-, was bringing to him.

It doesn't matter now and it serves no real purpose to further analyze here the case of Garza and PayCoin. I only post it to further, for once and only one time, expose your baseless, blatant and sectarial lies. Once again, I dont do promotions. I, very, very rarely, support projects that I consider valuable, with potential and that are GUARANTEED, not scams. Once again: GUARANTEED. That eliminates, right there, 99.99% of all projects in crypto. And I go all out after those projects that I consider outright scams -with a rate of 100% spot on so far- or not viable, for a variety of reasons, mainly the devs being unqualified to carry them out (and my record there also stands at 100%). No amount of lies, out of context quotes or underhanded attempts would deny those FACTS. Get it, liar?

Oh, another thing: I DO trade, rather widely, in many coins that I consider scams, P&Ds and otherwise non-viable. Many. That doesn't mean, like in the PayCoin case, that I support and much less promote them. I do not even promote, the projects that I DO support (2 at present), because I believe I serve those projects much better exercising critical thinking and pointing out at the problems. You, of course, and the other blind greedy bastards, wouldn't understand any of it, of course. Negativity is NECESSARY for any progress to take place (Google it, not my words), while nothing is achieved with blind positivism.

Nor with lies. Blatant or otherwise. Only temporary cover of obvious weakness that in any and all cases, backfire. Just like it had done here, to you liar boys.
albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:40:01 PM

LMFAO what a clown the sick actor Grin

what about the newbies' money you took with your day trading of Paycoin while you were shilling for it???  Huh
never mind, we understand, you are worried about the newbies' money here and you were not worried then  Grin
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:47:27 PM

what about the newbies' money you took with your day trading of Paycoin while you were shilling for it???  Huh
never mind, we understand, you are worried about the newbies' money here and you were not worried then  Grin

Batman always worries about the newbies' money, you pathetic idiot, not the traders'. That's an equal playing field.

And so does Bruce.
threedaymonk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:49:42 PM

To this date, I DO NOT BELIEVE PayCoin was a scam.

This is all you need to know about barabbas, or "batman" as he prefers to be called.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:02:46 PM

This is the equivalent of saying "I DO BELIEVE the world is flat."
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:09:04 PM

This is the equivalent of saying "I DO BELIEVE the world is flat."

Really? Exactly what was the scam part? Did Garza run out with the money? Did he dump massive amounts of it at the top? Exactly how did the scam part of it worked out? Is this a different kind of scam consisting not only in NOT bringing the perpetrator any profit but also ruining his reputation and ability to do business again in his country? I'm a bit confused...

I love those convenient foregone conclusions that validate, in some people's minds, their unabated envy and hatred...
Netzer

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:12:10 PM

barabbas: "Have they any knowledge whatsoever of the ethics implied?"

He questioned the ethics of the journalist who revealed the scam. According to barabbas the journalist was unethical to reveal the scam. He is not sick. He a professional troll. You heard, he said he trades many coins. He missed the Gadgetcoin boat with the VICR and now he trolls. He knows the USD 5 price is coming and he posts FUD to get cheap coins.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:26:36 PM

barabbas: "Have they any knowledge whatsoever of the ethics implied?"

He questioned the ethics of the journalist who revealed the scam. According to barabbas the journalist was unethical to reveal the scam. He is not sick. He a professional troll. You heard, he said he trades many coins. He missed the Gadgetcoin boat with the VICR and now he trolls. He knows the USD 5 price is coming and he posts FUD to get cheap coins.

First of all, he, obviously, is not a journalist, just a wanna be with a blog happily going after crumbs for promoting projects, regardless of their value, just the crumbs, ok?

Second of all, like you, he doesn't have any clue as to what the ethics implied in journalism are. Google that also and learn something, alright? Just because someone -anonymous even- send you a "document" via e-mail, you cannot post it if you follow even the most basic ethic rule of journalism.

He doesn't need me to be discredited, he does a bang up job at that himself.

Good job, by the way, at trying to divert the attention from the many issues of this project. Not engaging any longer, though.

Now how about the convenience of those cameras from China, ah? I see a huge potential business there... (tongue very firmly in cheek, ok? so you don't exactly take it seriously, alright?)
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:56:20 PM

Exactly what was the scam part? Did Garza run out with the money? Did he dump massive amounts of it at the top?

Here we go, the resident troll and chief wanker of Bitcointalk let us understand better his corrupt mindset. Thanks for the community effort and the hard work of investigating journalists, shills like barabbas couldn't push the Paycoin price up, Garza was caught and was unable to run away with the money, therefore barabbas' moral dictates that as Garza was caught and couldn't complete the scam it was not a scam at all.

On the other hand, the VICR owners of Gadgetcoin are after newbies' money, liars, scammers and greedy bastards.

Did you order a camera to try the GadgetCoin technology?
mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:32:59 PM

Now how about the convenience of those cameras from China, ah?

Would you like to receive a camera and try the application which is developed to industrial end-users?
Please PM your address and phone number and we will be very happy to ship a device to you, create an account for you so you could evaluate the technology.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:06:56 PM

Would you like to receive a camera and try the application which is developed to industrial end-users?
Please PM your address and phone number and we will be very happy to ship a device to you, create an account for you so you could evaluate the technology.

Thank you for the offer but why don't you explain to me, clearly, exactly in what way would this be profitable for your future DAC? Because this is already in use, and has been for more than a decade, in all kinds of industrial uses, from traffic and weather services to banks and cities in general, not to mention law enforcement, prisons, detention centers... where is the PLAN to make money out of it? It is FREE already. I am sure I am missing something here... but you will be kind as usual to illuminate me on the possibilities. And I am assuming -but I am sure you have all that covered-, some kind of insurance is involved against vandalism, weather damages and the like. Installation, it goes without saying, will be left to the purchaser which, naturally, will be experts at it...

While you are at it, please let me know how you propose the DAC to be a profit point for Gadget investors. Also some more specifics of the PLAN, such as carrying the books, file taxes and actually taking care of all internal deployment, control and administration. I understand that guy, Tardi, will take care of simple orders, but what happens when there has to be 24/7 customer service, administration personnel, implementation and distribution personnel... because, as you keep on pointing out, this is not just (let me put that "just" in quotes) a few models here, a bunch of gamers there, a control of content so the authorities don't just close the shop, but constant search for IoT venues, such as there cameras... also, again, explain to me how you can make money of things that are already in use and have been for many years, completely for free. For instance, anyone with a smart phone can control the temperature of his refrigerators from across the world, not to mention the thermostat of his/her  air conditioning, record TV programs etc... all for free. How do you beat FREE? Again, I'm sure I'm missing a lot here, but confident you have all bases covered.

Once I have all that explained clearly to me, I would gladly test these cameras that have been selling for years and, frankly, don't require your software at all for they come already equipped with everything necessary to connect them to your internet... Once again, I am missing something here but will be anxiously awaiting for your clear explanations and willing to get on the phone with Jamie Dimon himself to get this -and the enormous savings it will bring to him- implemented at every Chase office nin the planet.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:22:59 PM

Thank you for the offer but why don't you explain to me, clearly, exactly in what way would this be profitable for your future DAC? Because this is already in use, and has been for more than a decade, in all kinds of industrial uses, from traffic and weather services to banks and cities in general, not to mention law enforcement, prisons, detention centers... where is the PLAN to make money out of it? It is FREE already. I am sure I am missing something here... but you will be kind as usual to illuminate me on the possibilities. And I am assuming -but I am sure you have all that covered-, some kind of insurance is involved against vandalism, weather damages and the like. Installation, it goes without saying, will be left to the purchaser which, naturally, will be experts at it...

While you are at it, please let me know how you propose the DAC to be a profit point for Gadget investors. Also some more specifics of the PLAN, such as carrying the books, file taxes and actually taking care of all internal deployment, control and administration. I understand that guy, Tardi, will take care of simple orders, but what happens when there has to be 24/7 customer service, administration personnel, implementation and distribution personnel... because, as you keep on pointing out, this is not just (let me put that "just" in quotes) a few models here, a bunch of gamers there, a control of content so the authorities don't just close the shop, but constant search for IoT venues, such as there cameras... also, again, explain to me how you can make money of things that are already in use and have been for many years, completely for free. For instance, anyone with a smart phone can control the temperature of his refrigerators from across the world, not to mention the thermostat of his/her  air conditioning, record TV programs etc... all for free. How do you beat FREE? Again, I'm sure I'm missing a lot here, but confident you have all bases covered.

Once I have all that explained clearly to me, I would gladly test these cameras that have been selling for years and, frankly, don't require your software at all for they come already equipped with everything necessary to connect them to your internet... Once again, I am missing something here but will be anxiously awaiting for your clear explanations and willing to get on the phone with Jamie Dimon himself to get this -and the enormous savings it will bring to him- implemented at every Chase office nin the planet.

Now you are arguing that IoT will have no place in the world. If you would stick to your legitimate concerns you would find that people would take you seriously.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:39:53 PM

Now you are arguing that IoT will have no place in the world. If you would stick to your legitimate concerns you would find that people would take you seriously.

Credibility is not a problem I have... to your chagrin. And I am not arguing, I am honestly (what a word ah/ if only you would have the slightest hint of what it means...) asking for clarification.

Let me put it to you -and above all, others with more... lights, shall we say? Yes, people could sell stuff to each other on the internet... some even do. And yet, if people want to sell their stuff, they have to do using Amazon, and paying the hefty fees that go with it, or eBay, and paying not only the hefty fees but also the fees of PayPal. I know you believe that people is stupid for doing that, of course but, as in so many things, you are dead wrong. But I digress...

All my concerns -about this project- are quite legitimate... as opposed to your perceived interests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: