Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88473 times)
zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Now how about the convenience of those cameras from China, ah?

Would you like to receive a camera and try the application which is developed to industrial end-users?
Please PM your address and phone number and we will be very happy to ship a device to you, create an account for you so you could evaluate the technology.

Thank you for the offer but why don't you explain to me, clearly, exactly in what way would this be profitable for your future DAC? Because this is already in use, and has been for more than a decade, in all kinds of industrial uses, from traffic and weather services to banks and cities in general, not to mention law enforcement, prisons, detention centers... where is the PLAN to make money out of it? It is FREE already. I am sure I am missing something here... but you will be kind as usual to illuminate me on the possibilities. And I am assuming -but I am sure you have all that covered-, some kind of insurance is involved against vandalism, weather damages and the like. Installation, it goes without saying, will be left to the purchaser which, naturally, will be experts at it...

While you are at it, please let me know how you propose the DAC to be a profit point for Gadget investors. Also some more specifics of the PLAN, such as carrying the books, file taxes and actually taking care of all internal deployment, control and administration. I understand that guy, Tardi, will take care of simple orders, but what happens when there has to be 24/7 customer service, administration personnel, implementation and distribution personnel... because, as you keep on pointing out, this is not just (let me put that "just" in quotes) a few models here, a bunch of gamers there, a control of content so the authorities don't just close the shop, but constant search for IoT venues, such as there cameras... also, again, explain to me how you can make money of things that are already in use and have been for many years, completely for free. For instance, anyone with a smart phone can control the temperature of his refrigerators from across the world, not to mention the thermostat of his/her  air conditioning, record TV programs etc... all for free. How do you beat FREE? Again, I'm sure I'm missing a lot here, but confident you have all bases covered.

Once I have all that explained clearly to me, I would gladly test these cameras that have been selling for years and, frankly, don't require your software at all for they come already equipped with everything necessary to connect them to your internet... Once again, I am missing something here but will be anxiously awaiting for your clear explanations and willing to get on the phone with Jamie Dimon himself to get this -and the enormous savings it will bring to him- implemented at every Chase office nin the planet.

Are you that stupid or are you just trolling again?

It seems you are just trolling again by arguing that innovation has no place in software, the blockchain based IoT has no place in software (see IBM's effort) and no new software should be developed because as you said there are existing software already does the job. If developers would take your advice there won't be any new software in the world anymore.

Wtf the DAC has anything to do with the camera and the security software? The DAC is for VICR owners, it's not for you. The devs said that they might form a DAC with VICR owners or might not. You are not one of the 15-20 VICR owners so the DAC has nothing to do with you, even if it is formed. Forget the DAC, you are not invited there, because you don't own VICR contract.

It was a simple question, do you want a camera because your problem was until this moment that the technology will not work. Now you can validate if the technology works. Do you want to try the technology with real, physical camera devices or not?  Try the camera to validate the claim about the technology.

Do you want to borrow the 50 dollar from me for the camera if you don't have that money?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:09:40 PM

Would you like to receive a camera and try the application which is developed to industrial end-users?
Please PM your address and phone number and we will be very happy to ship a device to you, create an account for you so you could evaluate the technology.

Thank you for the offer but why don't you explain to me, clearly, exactly in what way would this be profitable for your future DAC? Because this is already in use, and has been for more than a decade, in all kinds of industrial uses, from traffic and weather services to banks and cities in general, not to mention law enforcement, prisons, detention centers... where is the PLAN to make money out of it? It is FREE already. I am sure I am missing something here... but you will be kind as usual to illuminate me on the possibilities. And I am assuming -but I am sure you have all that covered-, some kind of insurance is involved against vandalism, weather damages and the like. Installation, it goes without saying, will be left to the purchaser which, naturally, will be experts at it...

While you are at it, please let me know how you propose the DAC to be a profit point for Gadget investors. Also some more specifics of the PLAN, such as carrying the books, file taxes and actually taking care of all internal deployment, control and administration. I understand that guy, Tardi, will take care of simple orders, but what happens when there has to be 24/7 customer service, administration personnel, implementation and distribution personnel... because, as you keep on pointing out, this is not just (let me put that "just" in quotes) a few models here, a bunch of gamers there, a control of content so the authorities don't just close the shop, but constant search for IoT venues, such as there cameras... also, again, explain to me how you can make money of things that are already in use and have been for many years, completely for free. For instance, anyone with a smart phone can control the temperature of his refrigerators from across the world, not to mention the thermostat of his/her  air conditioning, record TV programs etc... all for free. How do you beat FREE? Again, I'm sure I'm missing a lot here, but confident you have all bases covered.

Once I have all that explained clearly to me, I would gladly test these cameras that have been selling for years and, frankly, don't require your software at all for they come already equipped with everything necessary to connect them to your internet... Once again, I am missing something here but will be anxiously awaiting for your clear explanations and willing to get on the phone with Jamie Dimon himself to get this -and the enormous savings it will bring to him- implemented at every Chase office nin the planet.

Now you are arguing that IoT will have no place in the world. If you would stick to your legitimate concerns you would find that people would take you seriously.

Credibility is not a problem I have... to your chagrin. And I am not arguing, I am honestly (what a word ah/ if only you would have the slightest hint of what it means...) asking for clarification.

Let me put it to you -and above all, others with more... lights, shall we say? Yes, people could sell stuff to each other on the internet... some even do. And yet, if people want to sell their stuff, they have to do using Amazon, and paying the hefty fees that go with it, or eBay, and paying not only the hefty fees but also the fees of PayPal. I know you believe that people is stupid for doing that, of course but, as in so many things, you are dead wrong. But I digress...

All my concerns -about this project- are quite legitimate... as opposed to your perceived interests.

I never said that people are stupid for using Paypal, or ebay. You seem to think I am shilling this project. Go find a post where I am shilling, please. Also ebay and paypal fit into this.......how? Are you suggesting that because I am interested in cryptocurrency I believe that anyone not using it for low fees is stupid?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:11:40 PM

I sent email to get 2 outdoor and 1 indoor cameras. When can you send the cameras?

I spoke to a security company. The software the company currently use cost over 10K per year and the software doesn't even have an HTML5 portal never mind configuration options to assign access right to viewers via the browser, it's just a closed system. I think they will see the benefit of GadgetNet straight away. There are hundreds of security companies in the UK having similar problems with their current system.

Very good direction boys! GadgetNet will be the first Internet of Things block-chain software used in real world use cases, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your support! It will be great if you could promote the system and the best promotion is to show the system wired up with working physical devices.

Regarding the delivery time, we need to order at least 20 devices, possible more if we get more request by today evening. For ZoVolt it will take about 2 weeks to get the devices from China so realistically we can ship the cameras to you within 3 weeks.

No problem, 3 weeks is fine, this is a holiday time anyway :-)))

I spoke this afternoon to another security company and I will pass their feedback to you. I explained the access control and provisioning aspects of device management from your white paper and yes, it is a real issue with current software and since your software can make obsolete current hardware solutions/functions we have a very good chance to get into a very large and lucrative market.

If I understand correctly what's happening on github, it seems the work has started with W3C. Will you merge the W3C code into GadgetNet? I think pulling the W3C code into GadgetNet would give lots of credibility to the project.

threedaymonk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:28:46 PM

What is the github link?
mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:42:25 PM

I sent email to get 2 outdoor and 1 indoor cameras. When can you send the cameras?

I spoke to a security company. The software the company currently use cost over 10K per year and the software doesn't even have an HTML5 portal never mind configuration options to assign access right to viewers via the browser, it's just a closed system. I think they will see the benefit of GadgetNet straight away. There are hundreds of security companies in the UK having similar problems with their current system.

Very good direction boys! GadgetNet will be the first Internet of Things block-chain software used in real world use cases, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your support! It will be great if you could promote the system and the best promotion is to show the system wired up with working physical devices.

Regarding the delivery time, we need to order at least 20 devices, possible more if we get more request by today evening. For ZoVolt it will take about 2 weeks to get the devices from China so realistically we can ship the cameras to you within 3 weeks.

No problem, 3 weeks is fine, this is a holiday time anyway :-)))

I spoke this afternoon to another security company and I will pass their feedback to you. I explained the access control and provisioning aspects of device management from your white paper and yes, it is a real issue with current software and since your software can make obsolete current hardware solutions/functions we have a very good chance to get into a very large and lucrative market.

If I understand correctly what's happening on github, it seems the work has started with W3C. Will you merge the W3C code into GadgetNet? I think pulling the W3C code into GadgetNet would give lots of credibility to the project.

Great, thanks!

The collaboration has started with W3C. Tibor from ZoVolt has submitted pull requests and as far as I know he works on security stuff these days. We are working on a simulator using the WebRTC protocol and will commit that.
Absolutely, we will be combining all W3C codes with GadgetNet. To have a code based on open standards is the main purpose of the collaboration.
albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:37:13 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 12:08:27 AM by albert_mt

will be anxiously awaiting for your clear explanations and willing to get on the phone with Jamie Dimon himself to get this -and the enormous savings it will bring to him- implemented at every Chase office nin the planet.

Devs! Is it possible to open a moderated thread? if anybody would have any doubts about barabbas batman's mental condition, the above reference to Jamie Dimon, the chairman of JPMorgan Chase proves that barabbas Jose batman actor is totally sick in the head. he is clearly belong to psychiatric institutions and he shouldn't be in digital currency forums. The doctors would give him a phone in a mental hospital and he could call all day to Jamie Dimon from there for free. The problem is, the crazy actor is not going to sign up to a treatment because he is crazy.

the only way to have peace from the broken mind of the jobless actor is to open a moderated thread, pls!

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:16:18 AM

Are you that stupid or are you just trolling again?

It seems you are just trolling again by arguing that innovation has no place in software, the blockchain based IoT has no place in software (see IBM's effort) and no new software should be developed because as you said there are existing software already does the job. If developers would take your advice there won't be any new software in the world anymore.

Wtf the DAC has anything to do with the camera and the security software? The DAC is for VICR owners, it's not for you. The devs said that they might form a DAC with VICR owners or might not. You are not one of the 15-20 VICR owners so the DAC has nothing to do with you, even if it is formed. Forget the DAC, you are not invited there, because you don't own VICR contract.

It was a simple question, do you want a camera because your problem was until this moment that the technology will not work. Now you can validate if the technology works. Do you want to try the technology with real, physical camera devices or not?  Try the camera to validate the claim about the technology.

Do you want to borrow the 50 dollar from me for the camera if you don't have that money?

Again the levels of stupidity here are, logically, mindboggling. What does the DAC (potential) have to do with the cameras? Nothing at all... except that they all seem to be part of the project... if one can even begin to picture anything in this ever more convoluted "PLAN". Just that. Oh and no, it cannot be done. Under any jurisdiction... perhaps Namibia? You should try...

The other thing, the cameras -a new business altogether, it seems. You can buy direct from China but why not using an extra intermediary, right? The profit margins being amazing in that business, which has been in existence for more than 10 years, allow that kind of thing, right? Now, what you are trying to tell me in your very clumsy, uneducated way, is that even though that technology is provided by the camera itself -all software is provided-, even though there have existed free software for that -and many other purposes, at least since 1999, freely (and FREE) available to the general public, to put it in the blockchain has added benefits? Is that what you are trying to say? Which are those? is it free-er than free? what fucking else?

I wouldn't want to borrow anything from you, even if it was entirely for free for, obviously, you don't understand nothing of anything, so who knows what would be your perception of "borrowing"... or anything else whatsoever. Wow!

Regarding the other retard who's trolling the poor people at Sys with the deliberate purpose to bring attention to this thread, you obviously don't have any idea of what the otherwise unnecessary -if people of minimal basic intelligence were involved- statement "the tongue firmly pressed against my cheek" mean at all, do you? Just what level of inconceivable stupidity are you from? Seeeesh....!

Oh and yes, incredibly idiotic retard, a moderated thread, even better, a slack channel, is what this project needs precisely... just like every other project that has done so in the past. You definitely are a new kind of stupid, impossible to qualify for your levels overflow any previous measure.
chocobo

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:44:05 AM

stupidity

very clumsy, uneducated way,
Regarding the other retard  -if people of minimal basic intelligence were involved- s Just what level of inconceivable stupidity are you from?

incredibly idiotic retard,  new kind of stupid, impossible to qualify for your levels overflow any previous measure.

Yes you clearly are a person that uses logic and reason as his sword, piercing the naivety of lesser intellects, never stooping to the level of emotion and personal attacks.
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:55:37 AM

Absolutely, we will be combining all W3C codes with GadgetNet. To have a code based on open standards is the main purpose of the collaboration.

That will be awesome!

As I said many times, in my opinion the security itself is a USP in IoT and if you adopt the W3C standards you can claim a solid base for your security implementation.

I understand because you posted many months ago and several times in this thread that you had been working on the security, CCTV camera use case for long, so of course that is not a new business for you, but could you explain in a document where are you currently with the development? Could you put together a high level document about the main features of the security/CCTV industrial use case please? I would pass that document to the security companies who are already interested, familiar with your white paper and very open minded to an open source solution.
The audience of the doc will be IT professionals, not executive but technical level so UML sequence, object, state, deployment, etc. diagrams would be very useful. When you compile the document don't worry about the nonsense of the troll about free software. Really, please ignore this pathetic troll, his "free software exists for this task" nonsense is irrelevant. The document I would like to get from you is for IT professionals whom companies currently pay a minimum of 10k per annum for commercial software license and they fully understand enterprise CCTV software cost money. They understand there is no free software exists for an enterprise, they will be willing to pay the GadgetNet network fee just like currently they pay the software license fee. As I said earlier, the current commercial software of my contacts are lack of
- robust security
- PPKI certificate management
- configurable authentication schemes
- device provisioning
- configurable access control
- flexible HTML5 UI

precisely the features of the GadgetNet solution, so could you please elaborate these features, again UML diagrams would be fine.

Keep up the good work guys, personally I am very happy to help to make this work!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:14:27 AM

Oh well, here comes the mumbo jumbo about terms used already for decades... ok, if you need a link to already made UML sequence, just google it. Make a couple of substitutions and it will p-ass m... with this crowd, I guarantee it.

Now, if getting on the door -on any door- is difficulty number one (even above actually having a flawlessly working product), when you present a blockchain-based system, try that people don't have a laugh attack when you address "robust security", ok? It's the very first thing anyone -let alone IT professionals-, associates with bitcoin, crypto in general and blockchain in particular, ok? Oh and before you start mentioning IBM again, let me tell you something before you are taken for a complete joke: When IBM calls -although they are usually called, not the other way around-, the decision-makers LISTEN, alright? When Gadgetcoin, -you know, those anonymous guys from northern Europe selling budget Chinese cameras- calls, well...what would you really do if you were in their shoes?

And enough of this crazy stupidity that is completely getting out of hand already again. I mean to have big ideas is nice and all. Positive. But when you want to come to the party 140 years too late, well ... you are probably not going to be dressed for the occasion, so to speak.

Moving on... what other "things" can you manage through the blockchain that can actually bring some innovation, and practical use, really AND, also, at least potentially, bring in some though? You think Cisco is going to get worried because you may get a byte of their video conference cake any time soon? You REALLY believe ANY company in the planet is going to trust their data to GDC? Come on...

chocobo

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:25:01 AM

Oh well, here comes the mumbo jumbo about terms used already for decades... ok, if you need a link to already made UML sequence, just google it. Make a couple of substitutions and it will p-ass m... with this crowd, I guarantee it.

Now, if getting on the door -on any door- is difficulty number one (even above actually having a flawlessly working product), when you present a blockchain-based system, try that people don't have a laugh attack when you address "robust security", ok? It's the very first thing anyone -let alone IT professionals-, associates with bitcoin, crypto in general and blockchain in particular, ok? Oh and before you start mentioning IBM again, let me tell you something before you are taken for a complete joke: When IBM calls -although they are usually called, not the other way around-, the decision-makers LISTEN, alright? When Gadgetcoin, -you know, those anonymous guys from northern Europe selling budget Chinese cameras- calls, well...what would you really do if you were in their shoes?

And enough of this crazy stupidity that is completely getting out of hand already again. I mean to have big ideas is nice and all. Positive. But when you want to come to the party 140 years too late, well ... you are probably not going to be dressed for the occasion, so to speak.

Moving on... what other "things" can you manage through the blockchain that can actually bring some innovation, and practical use, really AND, also, at least potentially, bring in some though? You think Cisco is going to get worried because you may get a byte of their video conference cake any time soon? You REALLY believe ANY company in the planet is going to trust their data to GDC? Come on...

I suggest you read the white paper, you have huge misunderstandings about the project. In fact, I haven't done my good deed for the day, and I question your literacy, so why don't I read it to you over Skype? I have a feeling you need someone more along the lines of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Sullivan but I am willing to try.
albert_mt

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:28:52 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 10:50:11 AM by albert_mt

Anyone knows what the actor barabbas Jose is doing here? He says the developers are a bunch of idiot kids who have no idea how software works. He has very low opinion on "this crowd" and he says the supporters are stupid, idiots, greedy bastards, liars. he also thinks nothing in Gadgetcoin make sense. IoT? naaahhhhh. jizzmo? nahhhhh. streemo? nahhhhhh. CCTV? nahhhhhhh. white paper? nahhhhhh. W3C? nahhhhhhh.
network fee? nahhhhhh.
what barabbas batman Jose is doing here?

The sick actor posted yesterday that he has billionaire friends, so why he is here and why he argues 20 hours a day about a coin that he doesn't like if he has billionaire friends?

albert_mt

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:56:37 AM

I suggest you read the white paper, you have huge misunderstandings about the project. In fact, I haven't done my good deed for the day, and I question your literacy, so why don't I read it to you over Skype? I have a feeling you need someone more along the lines of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Sullivan but I am willing to try.

LOL
when you read you can give him a toy phone, while he is listening he can call to his friend Jamie Dimon the chairman of Chase to discuss the next billion dollar investment.

mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:48:47 AM

That will be awesome!

As I said many times, in my opinion the security itself is a USP in IoT and if you adopt the W3C standards you can claim a solid base for your security implementation.

I understand because you posted many months ago and several times in this thread that you had been working on the security, CCTV camera use case for long, so of course that is not a new business for you, but could you explain in a document where are you currently with the development? Could you put together a high level document about the main features of the security/CCTV industrial use case please? I would pass that document to the security companies who are already interested, familiar with your white paper and very open minded to an open source solution.
The audience of the doc will be IT professionals, not executive but technical level so UML sequence, object, state, deployment, etc. diagrams would be very useful. When you compile the document don't worry about the nonsense of the troll about free software. Really, please ignore this pathetic troll, his "free software exists for this task" nonsense is irrelevant. The document I would like to get from you is for IT professionals whom companies currently pay a minimum of 10k per annum for commercial software license and they fully understand enterprise CCTV software cost money. They understand there is no free software exists for an enterprise, they will be willing to pay the GadgetNet network fee just like currently they pay the software license fee. As I said earlier, the current commercial software of my contacts are lack of
- robust security
- device provisioning
- flexible HTML5 UI

precisely the features of the GadgetNet solution, so could you please elaborate these features, again UML diagrams would be fine.

Keep up the good work guys, personally I am very happy to help to make this work!

We will put together the document within a few days. The attributes you have suggested are pretty much what we have been emphasising for the first interested users. We have been hearing from the users that their current solution Wowza, EVO stream or Flash Media server combined with bespoke CCTV management software is too expensive, the application stack is convoluted and very difficult to configure. We hope users will find GadgetNet a more secure, simpler and user friendly solution, not to mention a significantly cheaper one.

We are very hopeful that industrial users will find the platform useful, just like models and studios will see the value in jizzmo and gamers will embrace the streemo platform.
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:59:55 AM

You REALLY believe ANY company in the planet is going to trust their data to GDC?

Yes. if you don't believe you can move on and keep promoting your Paycoin and IconicExpert coin. Bye Paycoin shill.

chocobo

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:51:32 PM

LOL
when you read you can give him a toy phone, while he is listening he can call to his friend Jamie Dimon the chairman of Chase to discuss the next billion dollar investment.

haha

Sometimes I dress up as Jamie Dimon for him so he can put a face to the imaginary friend.
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:09:53 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 08:43:56 PM by altcoinUK

That will be awesome!

- robust security
- device provisioning
- flexible HTML5 UI

We will put together the document within a few days. The attributes you have suggested are pretty much what we have been emphasising for the first interested users. We have been hearing from the users that their current solution Wowza, EVO stream or Flash Media server combined with bespoke CCTV management software is too expensive, the application stack is convoluted and very difficult to configure. We hope users will find GadgetNet a more secure, simpler and user friendly solution, not to mention a significantly cheaper one.

Don't tell the secret to the Paycoin shill troll that enterprise CCTV solutions exposed to a browser based UI in majority of the cases use a streaming server like Wowza. Even I have been writing about Wowza for days here he still believes enterprise video streaming is free. Let him still believe that applications like Wowza, EVO and Flash Media Server are free ... just like the troll believes that Netflix does live streaming and he has no idea that Netflix is VOD.

We are very hopeful that industrial users will find the platform useful, just like models and studios will see the value in jizzmo and gamers will embrace the streemo platform.

Of course the users will come! It won't be an overnight process but no worries, step by step users will come.

On the note of the Wowza and EVO streaming servers, the first question of the security companies IT guys was to what streaming server GadgetNet uses? When I said the GadgetNet solution is the streaming server and that includes the device management plus the HTML5 interface, then they said, that's interesting. It's just a no-brainer that an application that  provides users with these multiple features as you said for significantly cheaper is destined to be successful.

altcoinUK

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:27:52 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 08:44:13 PM by altcoinUK

You REALLY believe ANY company in the planet is going to trust their data to GDC?

Yes. if you don't believe you can move on and keep promoting your Paycoin and IconicExpert coin. Bye Paycoin shill.

Are you crazy? Why would you believe that anybody would trust an open source software written by North European kids? After all, as we all know, nobody use Linux which was written by a North European kid Linus Torvalds 20 years ago. Skype? Nobody use that too ... it was written by an other North European kid. MySQL? No, not trustworthy at all. It was started by the North European David Axmark and the other North European Ulf Widenius. Nobody trust that and how can such open source software compete with Oracle or MSSQL? History clearly proves, the open source software of North European kids can't compete with commercial software, isn't it?

You should listen our Paycoin shill expert in this thread - who learnt everything he knows about software on this very Bitcointalk forum - that it is not possible  for an open source software to compete with Cisco, IBM. etc (never mind, the majority of Cisco and IBM infrastructure by now is on Linux - the open source software of the North European kid).
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:43:36 PM

Don't tell the secret to the troll that enterprise CCTV solutions exposed to a browser based UI in majority of the cases use a streaming server like Wowza. Even I have been writing about Wowza for days here he still believes enterprise video streaming is free. Let him still believe that applications like Wowza, EVO and Flash Media are free ... just like the troll believes that Netflix does live streaming and he has no idea that Netflix is VOD.

One last time I'll contribute to keep this in the front page. Amazing that you would have such low level of comprehension and even tech knowledge? Let me put it to you in bold so you GET IT: As far as peer to peer transmission is concerned, there's NO DIFFERENCE, between live video streaming and video on demand. Get that or should I repeat it?
The original video, be it live or previously recorded, still has to be encoded just the same and, if made available -again: IN BOTH INSTANCES-, to different platforms, encoded in several resolutions.

Oh and yes, there are plenty of applications that do the job quite for free, including one of the original ones, by Apple, circa 1999, and still available.

And with that, I'll leave you to discuss among yourselves. I'll be checking once in a while to find out to what levels has this descended to, in amazement.

Dev, I wish you luck. Given the company you keep, you are going to need loads of it.
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:11:49 PM

Are you crazy? Why would you believe that anybody would trust an open source software written by North European kids? After all, as we all know, nobody use Linux which was written by a North European kid Linus Torvalds 20 years ago. Skype? Nobody use that too ... it was written by an other North European kid. MySQL? No, not trustworthy at all. It was started by the North European David Axmark and the other North European Ulf Widenius. Nobody trust that and how can such open source software compete with Oracle or MSSQL? History clearly proves, the open source software of North European kids can't compete with commercial software, isn't it?

You should listen our Paycoin shill expert in this thread - who learnt everything he knows about software on this very Bitcointalk forum - that it is not possible  for an open source software to compete with Cisco, IBM. etc (never mind, the majority of Cisco and IBM infrastructure by now is on Linux - the open source software of the North European kid).

you can compete with IBM, but it is very hard to compete with the stupidity of the Paycoin shill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: