Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88479 times)
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:37:43 PM

how about the discussion with the iota dev, did it go anywhere.

tzpardi replied them and sent two messages, and as far as I know waiting to hear from the IOTA dev. We are here if they want to collaborate.

I have added him to Skype, waiting for him to come online.

Re: altcoinUK, if he's a prominent member of Gadget I don't see a lot of hope for overlap in vision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:04:47 PM

how about the discussion with the iota dev, did it go anywhere.

tzpardi replied them and sent two messages, and as far as I know waiting to hear from the IOTA dev. We are here if they want to collaborate.

I have added him to Skype, waiting for him to come online.

Re: altcoinUK, if he's a prominent member of Gadget I don't see a lot of hope for overlap in vision.

Thanks! I am sure he will contact you on Skype once he is online and receive the contact request.

altcoinUK is not a team member and doesn't represent the view of the developers. We asked him many times to be civil, but we don't have control over what he says in this unmoderated thread. I am very sorry that you received those messages and were offended in this thread.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:40:15 AM

altcoinUK is not a team member and doesn't represent the view of the developers.

That's true, but I represent a rational view to a certain degree in this scam driven and increasingly irrelevant altcoin crypto universe. Not to mention, what I have projected with regards to IOTA is pretty much spot on. We are witnessing a standard P&D operation there. The moon talk has already started, the shills and sockpuppets are deployed and hyping the 1 billion USD market cap as well as projecting 100x, 1000x ROI. There is only one minor flaw in the genius business plan of the Scandinavian boy and the Belarusian hero: someone will have to hold the fucking bag. Some poor, naive, wannabe rich users will buying at the end of the chain and then will be wondering what happened that instead of 1 billion USD market cap the price is dropping below the IPO level (see the NXT and JINN operations of these two geniuses in which 90% of users are sad bagholders). A few "investors" will indeed realise a very nice ROI, the Scandinavian and Belarusian business wizards will be proud that they "made" a few people rich, and then they will be laughing that the bag holding newbies have received a valuable lesson. These pathetic scammers give a very bad name to crypto. No wonder crypto is stagnating, despite 7 years intense media hype and hundreds of millions dollars VC investment there are only a few hundred thousands user worldwide.

We asked him many times to be civil, but we don't have control over what he says in this unmoderated thread.

To be honest I am not overly worried about his feelings. He will be in jail for his scams and he will experience lot more and harsher uncivil remarks there.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:31:55 AM

Just a quick FYI: AltcoinUK is showing genuine signs of psychosis, so due to my real concerns over his mental status I will just ignore him 100% from now on. Everything he says is a lie, but he says it in such a manner that indicates that he genuinely believes his own lies, which quite unsettling. I'll keep all contact with Gadget on Skype/other medium.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:39:38 AM

Other than the fact that AltcoinUK is a big mouth and some times a bit of a pathological liar, in this case he happens to be spot on correct... in half of his statements. 100% of them in what respects to IOTA and ZERO% in what respects to GadgetCoin, thus the EXACT 50% AVERAGE.

To put it simply, IOTA is, as he says, a total P&D scam. And so is GadgetCoin... except that the P&D needs something to sustain it. Something other than AltcoinUK himself, who has something riding on it -which he is anxious to get rid of even for a small profit, by the way-. Problem is there's NOTHING at all whatsoever to sustain any P&D in this crap which will disappear the same anonymous way it appeared. Both IOTA and GadgetCoin are exactly the same two faces of the same... well, coin. One with staged P&D (in progress) and the other wanting desperately it however ridiculously small P&D before the little house of cards fall to the ground.

There's nothing, absolutely nothing of any value or with any future whatsoever in both.

SCAMS both.
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:30:57 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 12:45:44 PM by albert_mt

I invested both in IOTA and gadgetcoin, i think both coins have the best intention to create something good. lets go boys, lets work together to prove barabbas wrong. lets show to the FUDDER barabbas that IOTA and GadgetCoin aren't scam!!!  barabbas aka Iconicexpert has been working on an internet of things coin, that's why he FUD so hard in all internet of things coin threads!!!
albert_mt

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:05:14 PM

To put it simply, IOTA is, as he says, a total P&D scam. And so is GadgetCoin...

can you tell Mr. FUDDER where the gadgetcoin pump & dump is happening? they are not even on exchanges for Christ's sake!!! the gadgetcoin developers said many times they don't want to create bagholders on the exchanges. they are focusing on to create a real platform and not even spending time with exchange integration. they don't even enabled the coin trade. the coin will be purchased by the platform users, not on exchanges. what kind of pump & dump is where the coin is not even traded?Huh what makes you think that the IOTA guys are scammers? David and Come FB are well known in crypto world, they always delivered. how can be David and Come FB scammers if they deliver???
threedaymonk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:11:01 PM

I invested both in IOTA and gadgetcoin, i think both coins have the best intention to create something good. lets go boys, lets work together to prove barabbas wrong. lets show to the FUDDER barabbas that IOTA and GadgetCoin aren't scam!!!  barabbas aka Iconicexpert has been working on an internet of things coin, that's why he FUD so hard in all internet of things coin threads!!!

So this is why you are pushing for collaboration? To save your IOTA investment? IOTA just sold you their coins and basically said you're on your own to make them worth something, so why would you want them working on your other investment? All a collaboration would do is hurt Gadgetnet so please stop pushing for it and save your Gadgetnet investment.
albert_mt

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:57:38 PM

So this is why you are pushing for collaboration? To save your IOTA investment? IOTA just sold you their coins and basically said you're on your own to make them worth something, so why would you want them working on your other investment? All a collaboration would do is hurt Gadgetnet so please stop pushing for it and save your Gadgetnet investment.

i didn't see conflict in the collaboration. i think it is a win-win situation. IOTA has a unique coin, lots of money, very good marketing skills and hundreds of supporters. the Gadgetnet devs said they are just about to release the system, they have some contacts and well positioned with large companies, siemens, w3c. Combine the two and we have a winning formula Wink
threedaymonk

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:06:26 PM

i didn't see conflict in the collaboration. i think it is a win-win situation. IOTA has a unique coin, lots of money, very good marketing skills and hundreds of supporters. the Gadgetnet devs said they are just about to release the system, they have some contacts and well positioned with large companies, siemens, w3c. Combine the two and we have a winning formula Wink

IOTA doesnt have any money, the devs have money, they won't spend that on Gadget or IOTA. They have good ICO skills not marketing skills, but who couldn't raise that much when you lie about what your intentions are? Not hundreds of supporters but hundreds of people looking for a quick P&D. IOTA has nothing.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:14:50 PM

IOTA doesnt have any money, the devs have money, they won't spend that on Gadget or IOTA. They have good ICO skills not marketing skills, but who couldn't raise that much when you lie about what your intentions are? Not hundreds of supporters but hundreds of people looking for a quick P&D. IOTA has nothing.

What is it called when a sockpuppet spreads lies? Forgot the word...
threedaymonk

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:16:56 PM

What is it called when a sockpuppet spreads lies? Forgot the word...

Ok Come-from-beyond, please tell me, how much of the 300k you raised are you going to spend supporting IOTA? That is the public IOTA that everyone bought into.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:25:37 AM

To put it simply, IOTA is, as he says, a total P&D scam. And so is GadgetCoin...

can you tell Mr. FUDDER where the gadgetcoin pump & dump is happening? they are not even on exchanges for Christ's sake!!! the gadgetcoin developers said many times they don't want to create bagholders on the exchanges. they are focusing on to create a real platform and not even spending time with exchange integration. they don't even enabled the coin trade. the coin will be purchased by the platform users, not on exchanges. what kind of pump & dump is where the coin is not even traded?Huh what makes you think that the IOTA guys are scammers? David and Come FB are well known in crypto world, they always delivered. how can be David and Come FB scammers if they deliver???

Still thinking that I am IconicExpert clearly demonstrates you must be some new kind of idiot.

That aside and regarding IOTA, what exactly is it that David and "Come FB"  have delivered?

As for me posting on iot threads this is the only one in which i have posted and that ever so sparingly. I post in idIoT threads, hence, possibly, your confusion...
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:47:03 AM

Ok Come-from-beyond, please tell me, how much of the 300k you raised are you going to spend supporting IOTA? That is the public IOTA that everyone bought into.

This is GadgetCoin thread, I'm not going to derail it, I just hinted that you spread lies.
albert_mt

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:18:06 PM

Still thinking that I am IconicExpert clearly demonstrates you must be some new kind of idiot.

That aside and regarding IOTA, what exactly is it that David and "Come FB"  have delivered?

As for me posting on iot threads this is the only one in which i have posted and that ever so sparingly. I post in idIoT threads, hence, possibly, your confusion...

have you ever heard about NXT? i guess you haven't. nxt is an important crypto. David and CFB had an important role in creating nxt and deliver 500x ROI. they are one of the very few successful crypto developers. What are you talking about Mr. FUDmaister when you didn't even understand the NXT story?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

That aside and regarding IOTA, what exactly is it that David and "Come FB"  have delivered?

have you ever heard about NXT? i guess you haven't. nxt is an important crypto. David and CFB had an important role in creating nxt and deliver 500x ROI. they are one of the very few successful crypto developers. What are you talking about Mr. FUDmaister when you didn't even understand the NXT story?

The terms "... and regarding IOTA" are meaningless to you, right? Once again, regarding to IOTA, what specifically have they delivered? And, since you mention NXT... a 500X ROI?? oh, you are referring to those handful that got it when it was common to pay 35,000 BTC for a pizza? Funny, I relate much more to THE FACT that it has LOST 80% plus of its market cap in less than a year... on it's way to singles again? That is the NXT you are referring to? Because not a single user outside of crypto (and inside only to trade for other crypto) has ever used it or will ever, you know? That's the contribution? You seem to be a bit lost as usual, what did they contribute to NXT specifically, the initial P&D -which continues to this day and will continue until it goes back to singles- or the outright downhill spiral? I believe I have the "NXT story" quite down pat, wouldn't you say?
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

SCAMS both.

I still think the adult video was a good idea, but you were right that it's just too difficult to crate the business. The evil in the details. I spoke to many models but the volatile bitcoin price makes impossible to operate as a middle man. Either the model or I loss money due to the volatile bitcoin exchange rate. I just wanted to say that you were correct about the adult topic a few months ago.
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:08:24 PM

I think both IOTA and Gadgetcoin can be successful. I don't understand why we need to fight with IOTA. Better to cooperate if we can and if they want to cooperate. Together is easier to be successful.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:18:58 PM

IOTA has a unique coin, lots of money, very good marketing skills and hundreds of supporters.

Have you lost your fucking mind albert?

Who actually will make the IOTA project a success in the corporate driven Internet of Things sector when you need to compete with large multinationals such as Samsung, Intel and Siemens? Will be that individual the 24 years old Scandinavian business-boy David with zero experience in IoT or the anonymous Come-from-Beyond who is hiding in some basement in Belarus? You believe those individuals will be able to create a successful IoT business. Your naivety is really astonishing.
When I asked the 24 years old David boy what is your experience in IoT and business in general his is answer was: I have been reading about it a lot for years. Hurray, he has been reading about it - lets invest in him. Combined such deep expertise of the boy with the anonymous Come-from-Beyond java skills they should be able to take on Samsung and Intel. Of course not.
When I pointed out to the 24 years old boy that IoT sector (due to fragmented corporate interests, the reluctance of adopting open source solutions and immense competition in the field) there is no profitable IoT startup exists yet, all of them survives on subsequent rounds of angel and VC investments, he said, "oh no that is not correct" ... next day he started the BS to his investors that securing a VC investment is the way to go forward.
They have zero experience in IoT, they have never ever worked with any system integrators and therefore they have absolutely no idea what are the system and business requirements in the field, but they want to create a successful IoT business. Really?

Have you ever bothered to check out what type of work - as well as the quality of that work - is going on with the IoT, standardization process, protocol design within the W3C organisation? Our devs are working with those serious businesses in daily bases. The 24 years old boy and the anonymous java programmer from Belarus are working with sithy exchanges to organise the next P&D. So where is the overlap in ethics, moral, skills, ambition and vision exactly?

The JINN project indicates how delusional (as well as scammer) are the boy from Scandinavia and the anonymous from Belarus. Their "plan" was to implement a hardware business by rolling out a new microporcessor and hardware platform. I am quite familiar with microprocessors, firmware and low level, embedded software (check out my posts how I helped out the TileCoin developers and probably saved them a lot money by pointing them out the ATMEL crypto processors and many my other posts on the topic) and since I know you are not familiar in the field let me tell you that these two fuckers will never ever will roll out a new microprocessor. However, they have collected the money for it from the delusional and uninformed crowd. It took 5 years for ATMEL using their unlimited financial power to get started the open source Arduino platform (yes it is not a sole processor project but the initiative is very similar, i.e. create a new hardware platform). There are estimates that the project cost more than US$ 500 million for ATMEL so far. The boy plus the anonymous from Belarus in order to succeed essentially would have to be able to replicate that Arduino process/success with JINN. How realistic is that? Now, these are your "business partners".

As for barabbas, I am very disappointed with the asshole as he went to the lowest of lows by giving to the public our private conversation, but to be fair and for the benefit of the readers here, I have to admit that his reservation about GadgetCoin is understandable at this moment in time. The GDGC devs have not delivered anything substantial yet. I know the devs are working on the system and let see if they can prove barabbas and the sceptics wrong.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:25:27 PM

or the anonymous Come-from-Beyond ... the anonymous Come-from-Beyond ...

What about putting your money where your mouth is? 50 BTC? I'll give old links where I revealed my real name and posted real photo, I'll include my scanned passport where you'll see that the both - the name and the face - are the same.

PS: You either accept the bet within the next 24 hours or everyone will see that your words are worth nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: