Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88479 times)
mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:03:53 AM

We apologize for the inappropriate language, conflicts and personal attacks that regularly appear in the thread, and we are really sorry that the visitors of the thread have had this experience.
Our intention was to create a forum to discuss GadgetCoin and Internet of Things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:59:17 PM

The only option you have left is

Sure. Now, fuck off with your delusional self importance nonsenses and options, and stop trolling in this thread.

@altcoinUK
Your behavior and language is absolutely disrespectful.
Please leave the GadgetCoin thread. You disparage this project by pretending to be a supporter of the ideas when all you care about is making money.

What you say reflects a selfish, greedy racist liar.
(Reported to mods)

Put aside the fact that you always appear on-line whenever I put the butthurt Belarusian money grabber in his place, so you must be either a sockpuppet or the emotional support worker of the butthurt one, and for the benefit of others lets talk about real world crypto adoption and the role of investors in that process ... at least we talk about something which is relevant to this project.

In that context, be careful boy with assuming that your high school lunch money size investment experience combined with your zero experience in business can drive real world business adoption to a crypto currency. Crypto currencies can only break out from this scam driven - in the meantime pathetically low volume - P&D microcosmos if real world businesses and influential technology investors see value in the crypto currency proposition. Crypto currency projects must find support from wealthy technology investors who can take the system/currency/application to their real world business circle. The buyer of that 2000 GDC - a small portion of my GDC investment - is a well known, very influential and serious UK based angel investor, he understand the Internet of Things sector well and willing to take this project to the next level once that the devs are qualified for investment which will be mainly determined by the readiness of the technology. Of course it's up to the developers whether they are interested in the collaboration with this particular angel investor or not.
On the topic of that tweet, we should be ecstatic, over the moon like I was in that tweet that serious investors starting to see value in crypto currency projects. I have no doubt you are delighted as well about such success. I will bring more serious investors to innovative projects like this one, Skycoin, Ethereum or when I see potential in the team which was the case in Vericoin and then we will celebrate again on Twitter. All right?

Now, you can go back keep comforting the butthurt ... or yourself, whichever is the applicable combination between the two accounts.
altcoinUK

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:04:24 PM

Apologies for this nuance and bringing this uncivil dialogue to the thread. From now I will limit my input to discussions with the supporters of this project.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:11:30 PM

The only option you have left is

Sure. Now, fuck off with your delusional self importance nonsenses and options, and stop trolling in this thread.

@altcoinUK
Your behavior and language is absolutely disrespectful.
Please leave the GadgetCoin thread. You disparage this project by pretending to be a supporter of the ideas when all you care about is making money.

What you say reflects a selfish, greedy racist liar.
(Reported to mods)

Put aside the fact that you always appear on-line whenever I put the butthurt Belarusian money grabber in his place, so you must be either a sockpuppet or the emotional support worker of the butthurt one, and for the benefit of others lets talk about real world crypto adoption and the role of investors in that process ... at least we talk about something which is relevant to this project.

In that context, be careful boy with assuming that your high school lunch money size investment experience combined with your zero experience in business can drive real world business adoption to a crypto currency. Crypto currencies can only break out from this scam driven - in the meantime pathetically low volume - P&D microcosmos if real world businesses and influential technology investors see value in the crypto currency proposition. Crypto currency projects must find support from wealthy technology investors who can take the system/currency/application to their real world business circle. The buyer of that 2000 GDC - a small portion of my GDC investment - is a well known, very influential and serious UK based angel investor, he understand the Internet of Things sector well and willing to take this project to the next level once that the devs are qualified for investment which will be mainly determined by the readiness of the technology. Of course it's up to the developers whether they are interested in the collaboration with this particular angel investor or not.
On the topic of that tweet, we should be ecstatic, over the moon like I was in that tweet that serious investors starting to see value in crypto currency projects. I have no doubt you are delighted as well about such success. I will bring more serious investors to innovative projects like this one, Skycoin, Ethereum or when I see potential in the team which was the case in Vericoin and then we will celebrate again on Twitter. All right?

Now, you can go back keep comforting the butthurt ... or yourself, whichever is the applicable combination between the two accounts.

Apology accepted.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:26:37 PM

I will bring more serious investors to innovative projects like this one, Skycoin, Ethereum or when I see potential in the team which was the case in Vericoin and then we will celebrate again on Twitter.

Is there a sign that you may say the truth? After you rejected the bet (of course, otherwise you would lose 50 BTC) every sane reader will question your words. For now it looks like you build reputation to conduct a big scam in the future. Looking at your language it's hard to assume that you are a mature person, more likely a school boy with big mouth.
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

PLEASE SToP FIGHTING AND PLEASE START WORK TOGETHER !!!!!  Huh Huh Huh  Grin Grin Grin

i found this

"In a sign of how early we still are in the evolution of consumer IoT, talk of Microsoft and Samsung’s IoT partnership at CES 2016 was high on rhetoric but low on detail"

http://iotworldnews.com/2016/01/microsoft-and-samsung-talk-up-some-kind-of-iot-partnership/

we are still in early stage of IoT

"As 30% more gadgets are added to the Internet of Things (IoT) every year the global spending on support services is forecasted to soar, jumping 22% to $235bn by 2016."

http://iotworldnews.com/2015/11/global-iot-services-spending-forecast-to-jump-22-in-2016/

IOTA and gadgetnet could get more quickly a chunk from the $235bn if they work together!!!!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:47:07 PM

PLEASE SToP FIGHTING AND PLEASE START WORK TOGETHER !!!!!  Huh Huh Huh  Grin Grin Grin

I'm not fighting, I'm trying to figure out if altcoinUK is a scammer or just a not very polite person. If the former then I'll do my best to inform the community about his deliberately lies so people won't lose their money. While I keep my eye on GadgetCoin I'll be keeping the eye on altcoinUK to prevent bad consequences. His behavior already raised a lot of red flags, so the burden of proof that he has good intentions lays on him.
albert_mt

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:06:14 PM

PLEASE SToP FIGHTING AND PLEASE START WORK TOGETHER !!!!!  Huh Huh Huh  Grin Grin Grin

I'm not fighting, I'm trying to figure out if altcoinUK is a scammer or just a not very polite person. If the former then I'll do my best to inform the community about his deliberately lies so people won't lose their money. While I keep my eye on GadgetCoin I'll be keeping the eye on altcoinUK to prevent bad consequences. His behavior already raised a lot of red flags, so the burden of proof that he has good intentions lays on him.

Thank you Come-from-Beyond! i understand your point. can you tell this community what is your intention? will you work with the Gadgetcoin developers?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Thank you Come-from-Beyond! i understand your point. can you tell this community what is your intention? will you work with the Gadgetcoin developers?

I'm just a developer, you should ask iotatoken user.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:52:15 PM

So that's what did it...no volatility-buffering payment provider with any volume. A shame.

Hard to find a payment provider that allows large volume, instant BTC to FIAT exchange. Most likely we need to start with FIAT and credit card payments, without processing BTC.

Could you do that with Gadgetcoin still hooked in?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:55:10 PM

We're in active dialogue with tzp and see a lot of overlap and synergy, so it's looking good. Will discuss further tomorrow. The goal is simple: Create a complete and secure IoT backbone.

sneval

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:09:02 PM

I'm seeing this coin for the first time. The instant transaction concept is a more welcome feature. If the coin is capable of processing transaction in less than in one second, then gadget coin is one of a highly valued coin. It seems this coin hasn't been traded on exchanges. What are the other plans or innovations planned for?
albert_mt

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:00:52 PM

We're in active dialogue with tzp and see a lot of overlap and synergy, so it's looking good. Will discuss further tomorrow. The goal is simple: Create a complete and secure IoT backbone.

wow thanks !!! far best news of the day. scary what the two projects can do together for IoT Smiley easily No #3 marketcap
mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:53:53 PM

I'm seeing this coin for the first time. The instant transaction concept is a more welcome feature. If the coin is capable of processing transaction in less than in one second, then gadget coin is one of a highly valued coin. It seems this coin hasn't been traded on exchanges. What are the other plans or innovations planned for?

Our digital currency is basically a token and we can't claim the system manages 1 second transaction time in a decentralized manner. The 1 second transaction time is achieved with certain centralization and using trusted nodes to assist in transaction handling. Having centralization is not an issue in the majority of IoT use cases, but in fact it is a strict requirement. Regulations require to deploy centralized nodes which must be accessible for auditing, law enforcement and regulatory bodies. Internet of Things is a heavily regulated sector. Manufacturing, health care, security surveillance, transportation, building management, IoT enabled public services and virtually all sectors must comply with regulations. That means we have the luxury of trusted nodes within the system. It is straightforward to have 1 seconds transactions using trusted nodes.

As for other plans, please review the white paper and I will be happy to answer any questions. The white paper should give you an idea about the envisioned technology.

mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:54:44 PM

So that's what did it...no volatility-buffering payment provider with any volume. A shame.

Hard to find a payment provider that allows large volume, instant BTC to FIAT exchange. Most likely we need to start with FIAT and credit card payments, without processing BTC.

Could you do that with Gadgetcoin still hooked in?

It seems yes, it shouldn't be a problem. In that sense GadgetCoin/GadgetToken is similar as the token of the Live Jasmin service.
altcoinUK

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:50:40 AM

@mtomcdev

I understand as an investor I didn't acquire the right to manage the project and you can define the direction but at least it would be nice if you would discuss with us the reasoning of the collaboration. Anyway lets move on. What I don't get is, what IOTA could add to GadgetNet, why do wee need to collaborate with them? Could you give me at least a use case, concrete example how the two technologies would fit together? Apart from my well documented reservations I can't even see any overlap.
mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:35:00 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 04:17:28 PM by mtomcdev

Hello,

We have decided that it may be best to close this thread as it is toxic the majority of the time. We will be moving to the private forum we have set up for shareholders. Please send your email address to gdcfoundation account in a message through the wallet to receive an invite. We will hold a vote at the private forum on whether or not we should close this thread. The deadline to vote will be Monday 14:00 EST.

Thanks.
altcoinUK

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:22:52 PM

I am really disappointed that the team is even considering to close down this unmoderated thread which is the only platform for transparent communication. There are many elements of a crypto projects, in fact all elements should be discussed transparently in an unmoderated thread. It is very important that all sceptics like barabbas can point out problems and stress test the idea. Transparent conversation drives the process forward and usually results in morally correct business practice. First, the work with IOTA, after closing down the unmoderated thread. This is really shocking to me.
albert_mt

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:46:17 PM

I am really disappointed that the team is even considering to close down this unmoderated thread which is the only platform for transparent communication. There are many elements of a crypto projects, in fact all elements should be discussed transparently in an unmoderated thread. It is very important that all sceptics like barabbas can point out problems and stress test the idea. Transparent conversation drives the process forward and usually results in morally correct business practice. First, the work with IOTA, after closing down the unmoderated thread. This is really shocking to me.

i also like this thread, but here is the problem. we expect the project generate money. the profit generation is the main goal. we want the team and business work with ibm, siemens and real world businesses. you are the one always talking about real time businesses  Smiley  the fighting of this unprofessional thread projects a very bad impression, all potential clients will run away if they see this Angry either you need to decide to go on the libertarian or business way, it cannot be both. a business cannot  shouldn't run this thread.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:16:10 PM

He is just asking shareholders to come to the private forum to discuss it. You realize that everything can't be posted in this thread right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: