Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88479 times)
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:03:06 AM

What the ... heck is that insidious scammer "come from beyond", doing here, just provoking the easily provoked "AltcoinUK"? Amazing, truly amazing...
UK, tendency that he has to "embellish" some stuff here and there (and everywhere), happens to be right this instance. NXT is indeed a scam in which the dozen or so big holders have been systematically unloading millions of coins for almost 2 years -and continue relentlessly- to get out of Dodge as soon as possible  and with the most cash possible; that Jinn whatever thingy was simply another step on the scamy pyramid to distract and give time to the unloading. And this IOTA absurdity is yet another chapter in the continued course in how to scam the most moneypossible from as many idiots as possible.

The above said, chapeau to being able to fool so many morons. Hard to believe your obvious scams still fool people but, truth be told, it still does. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I bought both Gadgetcoin and IOTA, does it make me a double idiot?!  Cheesy   I hope not  Huh  I hope Come from Beyond will rebute altcoinUK's scam accusations of JINN. I started to read yesterday the JINN thread and I can see many investors complain that nothing was delivered, but I hope it is not true and JINN is real.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netzer

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:09:47 AM

I am really disappointed that the team is even considering to close down this unmoderated thread which is the only platform for transparent communication. There are many elements of a crypto projects, in fact all elements should be discussed transparently in an unmoderated thread. It is very important that all sceptics like barabbas can point out problems and stress test the idea. Transparent conversation drives the process forward and usually results in morally correct business practice. First, the work with IOTA, after closing down the unmoderated thread. This is really shocking to me.

I agree. It's good barabbas, Come from Beyond and everybody else can post freely in this thread. I voted NO. Please don't close the thread.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:30:57 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 09:45:48 AM by Come-from-Beyond

I hope Come from Beyond will rebute altcoinUK's scam accusations of JINN.

We manufactured pieces of the prototype but decided not to publish the info to keep the project in stealth mode. altcoinUK's accusations are not worth losing stealth advantage, he is just one of many guys with big mouth, why should we care?

Edit: I think I can show one proof, because it's public anyway:

http://homepage.cs.uiowa.edu/~jones/ternary/libtern.shtml
Ternary Data Types for C Programmers
Version 1.0, Dec 29, 2015
Part of the Ternary Manifesto
by Douglas W. Jones
THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA Department of Computer Science

© Copyright 2015, distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.

Disclaimer: This is preliminary work, the author takes no responsibility for errors in this work but would appreciate being informed of such errors.

Acknowledgement: This work was partially supported by Jinn Labs.
Netzer

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:43:45 AM

We manufactured pieces of the prototype but decided not to publish the info to keep the project in stealth mode. altcoinUK's accusations are not worth losing stealth advantage, he is just one of many guys with big mouth, why should we care?

by Douglas W. Jones

© Copyright 2015, distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.

Disclaimer: This is preliminary work, the author takes no responsibility for errors in this work but would appreciate being informed of such errors.

Thank you for your reply.
I am more confused now from this code, it's like a Chinese text to me Smiley
I read in the forum that JINN investors expected you design a processor, sell it and pay dividend from the processor sale. is the code at the link part of the processor design, will you sell this code? sorry, I am not a programmer. I just want understand what can the investors expect from IOTA if all money goes to JINN and it is not possible to deliver JINN.
no hard feeling. I know the rules, only invest what you can afford to lose.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:14:43 PM

Suddenly I got it - "Bitcoin" had been just replaced with "NXT".

And of course nobody believes this bollocks, except a few delusional cheerleader in your circle.
There is no context exists in which Bitcoin could be substituted with NXT. You wish your NXT scam would be legit and be in the same league with BTC but of course that could never happen. Regardless of the sad state of Bitcoin, regardless that central banks, retail banks and the government slowly but surely take control over Bitcoin, Satoshi's innovation is still a remarkable innovation and a serious technology project. Bitcoin is a serious business and economic experiment, it is actually used in the real world outside of this pathetic scam driven altcoin microcosmos. On the other hand, your NXT scam is a money collecting jamboree to ride the Bitcoin waves and lure out money from the idiots. Same as JINN and IOTA. Case is closed. You can go now.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:19:02 PM

Nobody with an IQ higher than the one of a doorknob, would call Come-from-Beyond a scammer.
AltcoinUK is a stressed, unsuccessful wannabe investor. He should leave this thread and IMO it would be best if the GadgetCoin devs could buy his stake back. Loudmouthed haters that imply a strong connection to GadgetCoin will do nothing but harm this project.

altcoinUK you can go now.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:37:07 PM

I read in the forum that JINN investors expected you design a processor, sell it and pay dividend from the processor sale. is the code at the link part of the processor design, will you sell this code? sorry, I am not a programmer. I just want understand what can the investors expect from IOTA if all money goes to JINN and it is not possible to deliver JINN.

For details you should contact David, make sure you can provide a proof that you own JINN. We don't give information to those who don't own JINN.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:39:50 PM

And of course nobody believes this bollocks, except a few delusional cheerleader in your circle.
There is no context exists in which Bitcoin could be substituted with NXT. You wish your NXT scam would be legit and be in the same league with BTC but of course that could never happen. Regardless of the sad state of Bitcoin, regardless that central banks, retail banks and the government slowly but surely take control over Bitcoin, Satoshi's innovation is still a remarkable innovation and a serious technology project. Bitcoin is a serious business and economic experiment, it is actually used in the real world outside of this pathetic scam driven altcoin microcosmos. On the other hand, your NXT scam is a money collecting jamboree to ride the Bitcoin waves and lure out money from the idiots. Same as JINN and IOTA. Case is closed. You can go now.

I bet noone takes your words seriously after it was exposed that you are a liar. What you are doing now is just trying to distract the attention from this sad fact. Don't waste your time, accept the consequences of your deeds as a man.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:07:54 PM

by Douglas W. Jones

This paper kinda tell that it will be possible to write software for their ternary computer if it ever be implemented/assembled. Nothing more, nothing less.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:09:05 PM

if all money goes to JINN and it is not possible to deliver JINN.

Would you stop this nonsense please? I mean, you are of course a free man and you can talk here, but if you are more than 16 years old then you should understand this:

There is no significant improvement and of course there is no breakthrough in microprocessor design in the last 25 years. All major instruction sets (RISC, CISC, EDGE, EPIC, MISC, etc) has been around for a while and the combined over US$ 10 billion R&D budget per year of Intel, AMD, Samsung, Motorola, TI and IBM couldn't produce any new architectural design in the last 20 years. Despite the most brilliant engineers and scientist are employed by those R&D departments there is no manufacturable breakthrough whatsoever. And then comes a 24 years old boy from Scandinavia with absolutely zero experience in the industry and an anonymous java developer from Belarus. All experience they have is the "successful" scam of NXT, and these two (again with zero experience in the most difficult field of technology) announce that they will deliver a revolutionary, game changer, asynchronous microprocessor design. They announce this on a Bitcoin talk forum to collect money from a few idiots who due to lack of experience and common sense in fact "invested" in these two scammers by believing that these two will sell a new microprocessor and then pay dividends. Now, if you see this in the Silicon Valley TV comedy then this is a hilariously funny story, but these two wankers actually pulled out this scam with real people's real money.
Of course they will never ever deliver any microprocessor. JINN was a a pathetic and desperate lie to get out money from the greedy and delusional crowd.

The story is same with IOTA. There is no profitable IoT startup exists, all IoT startups are on the life line of angel an VC investments as the large service integrators and manufacturers keep the revenue source for themselves. No IoT startup could come up with a sustainable monetization strategy yet nor could build a sustainable IoT business (no wonder the GadgetNet team couldn't as well and has little chance to succeed). No problem, here comes again the 24 years old boy and the anonymous Belarusian. Now Internet of Things is the sector in which they have absolutely zero experience, and therefore the outcome will be naturally the same as with JINN: nothing will be delivered except the Pump & Dump of IOTA, which I guess makes happy tobeaj2mer01, albert_mt and yourself because you make a handsome "ROI". Again, my question remains: who will be the fucking bagholders at the end of the process?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:18:03 PM

...the anonymous Belarusian...

Reality denial, hm, I hope you don't have mental issues. I don't want people saying that I went hard on a disabled person.
Netzer

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:27:12 PM

For details you should contact David, make sure you can provide a proof that you own JINN. We don't give information to those who don't own JINN.

It's ok it's not so important. I don't have JINN. I have only Gadgetcoin, XMR, LTC, BTC and IOTA.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:33:28 PM

I suggest to move this offtopic into a separate thread, otherwise it will be a PR disaster. Or altcoinUK should change the nickname while representing GadgetCoin.

albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:50:46 PM

...the anonymous Belarusian...

Reality denial, hm, I hope you don't have mental issues. I don't want people saying that I went hard on a disabled person.

i don't care you are anonymous or not, but i am very concerned about both my GadgetCoin and IOTA investment and i am reading everything about both projects  in the last two days. i see the accusation about anonymity is a problem for you.   if you don't mind asking, I read you said you worked for a game company as a programmer in 1997. it means you must be at least 40 years old. you published your picture in the IOTA thread 3 days ago. The picture shows a 30 years old guy. which one is you, the programmer who started to work in 1997 or the young guy in the picture? or it is you but the picture is old? or the programmer who worked in 1997 is the other JINN programmer his name is triangle?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:09:30 PM

i don't care you are anonymous or not, but i am very concerned about both my GadgetCoin and IOTA investment and i am reading everything about both projects  in the last two days. i see the accusation about anonymity is a problem for you.   if you don't mind asking, I read you said you worked for a game company as a programmer in 1997. it means you must be at least 40 years old. you published your picture in the IOTA thread 3 days ago. The picture shows a 30 years old guy. which one is you, the programmer who started to work in 1997 or the young guy in the picture? or it is you but the picture is old? or the programmer who worked in 1997 is the other JINN programmer his name is triangle?

Anonymity is not a problem for me, it's just a way to prove that altcoinUK is a liar. I'm 36 yo, but I didn't work in 1997, I finished university in 2002.

PS: Young looking face is a problem, I have to show my passport buying beer. Smiley
mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

I suggest to move this offtopic into a separate thread, otherwise it will be a PR disaster. Or altcoinUK should change the nickname while representing GadgetCoin.

We posted many times in this thread that altcoinUK is not part of the developer team, he is not representing GadgetCoin. I am sorry for the tone of this thread, the attacks and accusation on your projects. Such opinion is not the view of the GadgetCoin developers. We have nothing but respect for your software development.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:24:56 PM

We posted many times in this thread that altcoinUK is not part of the developer team, he is not representing GadgetCoin. I am sorry for the tone of this thread, the attacks and accusation on your projects. Such opinion is not the view of the GadgetCoin developers. We have nothing but respect for your software development.

Oh, really? I got a strong feeling that altcoinUK was a part of the promo/marketing team. Sorry.
albert_mt

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

Oh, really? I got a strong feeling that altcoinUK was a part of the promo/marketing team. Sorry.

altcoinuk is not a developer, and as far as I know gadgetcoin doesn't have a promo/marketing team.
albert_mt

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:16:20 PM

Anonymity is not a problem for me, it's just a way to prove that altcoinUK is a liar. I'm 36 yo, but I didn't work in 1997, I finished university in 2002.

PS: Young looking face is a problem, I have to show my passport buying beer. Smiley

thanks a lot!!! iI read again and you didn't say you worked for a company in 1997, you just said you developed software from 1997. 17 years old often develop software. it was my mistake, sorry!!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:47:18 PM

altcoinuk is not a developer, and as far as I know gadgetcoin doesn't have a promo/marketing team.

This is good, an immature person like altcoinUK would bring more bad than good. Well, let's go back to the main topic of this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: