Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377065 times)
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:41:29 PM

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

Certainly not everyone is a shill and we welcome your opinion.  Smiley
No banning, ghost banning and deleting posts here, sir. You have just as much of a voice as everyone else.

look how new members are treated. Always! Look back through the threads. I appreciate others opinions. And you posting as you have a conscious.

but constantly people that dominate posts on this thread are spreading lies, hate mongering, and rumor. Yes its lies and rumor when there's a lack of legal factual proof. The postponing of a launch does not constitute a scam. But everything that happens is another conspiracy on here. Why would any legitimate business person get involved with an industry like this when faced with people like the ones here, claiming scam at every glitch.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:44:09 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 03:00:07 PM by WaffleMaster

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?
pd62512005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:47:38 PM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:48:37 PM

HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This is the original:

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:50:24 PM

look how new members are treated. Always! Look back through the threads. I appreciate others opinions. And you posting as you have a conscious.

but constantly people that dominate posts on this thread are spreading lies, hate mongering, and rumor. Yes its lies and rumor when there's a lack of legal factual proof. The postponing of a launch does not constitute a scam. But everything that happens is another conspiracy on here. Why would any legitimate business person get involved with an industry like this when faced with people like the ones here, claiming scam at every glitch.

Please be specific with any of the false claims and statements I or others have made.

Josh thinks its ridiculous and unreasonable to expect the levels of disclosure and transparency that the crypto community requests. After the hundreds of scams and thefts perpetuated upon our community any company dealing with peoples investments that isn't transparent is going to be called out by us.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:51:08 PM

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

No banning, ghost banning and deleting posts here, sir. You have just as much of a voice as everyone else.

Can I ask you one question?

How long have you been dealing in crypto currency?

You would not even need to ask the question above if you have been in for a while. A lot of scams have been done thru out the history of crypto currency. There is some legal proof in some of the post here. The people that have been around are trying to look out for the the people new to the game. Some of it is out of line - granted. But some of it is not. So take the part of it that is the truth and dump the rest. Thanks  

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pd62512005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:52:14 PM

This thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

ROFLMAO!!!

Seriously because we dont all cry GAWSome and call out bullshit we are oppressive?

So much more oppressive than shadow banning anyone who doesnt tow the company line.........

all crypto is a scam *puts tinfoil hat on and buys stellar coin"...

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:53:09 PM

This is the original:

So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:01:02 PM

This is the original:

Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
cause now you scared him he darn pissed himself ps i sold @ 0.044 like a boss
pd62512005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:01:47 PM

You would not even need to ask the question above if you have been in for a while. A lot of scams have been done thru out the history of crypto currency. There is some legal proof in some of the post here. The people that have been around are trying to look out for the the people new to the game. Some of it is out of line - granted. But some of it is not. So take the part of it that is the truth and dump the rest. Thanks  

I've been dealing with it for 5 years. Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.

This is bigger than one man. & has been for some time now. The problems gaw CEO will face if his claims are lies are bigger than anyone here can provide. Your not saving people, in fact when it begins to function smoothly you will have hurt far more. How sure are you?
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:02:58 PM

It is really this simple guys. Josh may or not be a scammer. But his words and promises are worth less then nothing. He tries to control his drones to do his bidding but he bans all customers that have concerns or issues on hashtalk to make it look like it is a spot less place of business.

The only thing you can trust about josh is, you can't trust him or what he says.

He said the whales are moving in to adjust the price of XPY, yet today it is back to worthless and falling even further.

Then once the decline starts he says ohh they are taking a Christmas break. I have 100XPY and honestly they havent minted a single shitoshi yet.

I need to sell on the next exit point and leave gaw forever.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:03:33 PM

This is the original:

Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:07:36 PM

I've been dealing with it for 5 years. Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.

This is bigger than one man. & has been for some time now. The problems gaw CEO will face if his claims are lies are bigger than anyone here can provide. Your not saving people, in fact when it begins to function smoothly you will have hurt far more. How sure are you?
i sold xpy @ .20 then rebought @ .015 then dumped again .044 fck poop scam coin dumpers united is killing xpy on the free market
pd62512005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:16:27 PM

i sold xpy @ .20 then rebought @ .015 then dumped again .044 fck poop scam coin dumpers united is killing xpy on the free market

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:18:20 PM

This is the original:

Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
pd62512005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:19:17 PM

This is the original:

*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:21:17 PM

gaw already admitted they cant afford 20$ if guys like me keep playing the free market brb gotta scoop up some more xpy to dump
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

This is the original:

It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:22:53 PM

It is really this simple guys. Josh may or not be a scammer. But his words and promises are worth less then nothing. He tries to control his drones to do his bidding but he bans all customers that have concerns or issues on hashtalk to make it look like it is a spot less place of business.

The only thing you can trust about josh is, you can't trust him or what he says.

He said the whales are moving in to adjust the price of XPY, yet today it is back to worthless and falling even further.

Then once the decline starts he says ohh they are taking a Christmas break. I have 100XPY and honestly they havent minted a single shitoshi yet.

I need to sell on the next exit point and leave gaw forever.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:23:59 PM

When the last Bitcoin is mined, people will continue to stake (mine) because they will earn ever increasing transaction fees as presumably more numerous and larger transactions take place day in and day out. This is the only way for stakers to earn a rate of return for their work, since no new coins are generated.

XPY is just like BTC but all the coins have now been mined, so unless there are numerous and large transactions day in and day out, where do the fees come from that generate the rate of return?

This is not correct. All the coins have not been mined. Every POS block is mining new coins. Small amount but they are being mined. The so-called Prime Controllers mine new coins, the so-called Orion Controllers collect the transaction fees for transaction they handle. In the wallet console do a "getblockhash 'block height'" and then use hash and do a "getblock 'hash'" and you will see coins mined every POS block.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: