Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376975 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:33:11 PM

Even though Paybase is STILL not up and running, these brazen liars STILL have the FAKE testimonials up from customers of something that does not exist..

Pathetic  Sad

Quite clear from day one when this company based in Florida was the sudden exchange to list it something was afoot.

It is revealing the mindset at the time how the operator of this company works. He specifically said he would for the exchange(s) to stop trading his rare coin, at which time only coin-swap was engaged. That is in his mind yes since he is in negotiations with them to buy it, he could very well do that, and thus transfers this day dream fantasy to the public.

Todate:

no Amazon Target Walmart direct partnership as announced
no CNN or Time magazine interview
no 20 dollar floor
no Visa Master Card other to buy direct with paycoin

nothing promised to date has transpired.

*No Paybase, but GAW brazenly has the site up as if it is operating, complete with testimonials for something that does not exist:

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

"Yeah I just paid $4 less for an Amazon order and I have no idea how or why. This is great, and requires literally no attention from the user whatsoever. Money saved. Zero time required"

Less than zero time required actually, as somehow this "customer" has been transported from the future into the past so he could leave a testimonial for a service which does not exist.

Looks like 2 million viewers have been hit right in the face with these blatant lies. My guess is that very few realize that this is complete and total and 100% provable fraud by GAW.

P.S: GAW FINALLY took down the fake testimonials. Did the one person at GAW with a tiny bit of common sense return from Christmas vacation and realize that they were publicly announcing that GAW is a pack of stinking liars and decide to pull the page with the FAKE testimonials??

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:43:01 PM

P.S: GAW FINALLY took down the fake testimonials. Did the one person at GAW with a tiny bit of common sense return from Christmas vacation and realize that they were publicly announcing that GAW is a pack of stinking liars and decide to pull the page with the FAKE testimonials??

Holy shit, you're right. And it's archived. 100% fraud detected and legal proof available. READY THE LAWYERS.

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:46:09 PM

Paycoin is everything Bitcoin stands against, inflation, identification, centralization, staking, seizing, etc.

strong bitpop is the darkside of the force...strong...  Shocked
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:46:25 PM

Even though Paybase is STILL not up and running, these brazen liars STILL have the FAKE testimonials up from customers of something that does not exist..

Pathetic  Sad

Quite clear from day one when this company based in Florida was the sudden exchange to list it something was afoot.

It is revealing the mindset at the time how the operator of this company works. He specifically said he would for the exchange(s) to stop trading his rare coin, at which time only coin-swap was engaged. That is in his mind yes since he is in negotiations with them to buy it, he could very well do that, and thus transfers this day dream fantasy to the public.

Todate:

no 20 dollar floor

*No Paybase, but GAW brazenly has the site up as if it is operating, complete with testimonials for something that does not exist:

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

"Yeah I just paid $4 less for an Amazon order and I have no idea how or why. This is great, and requires literally no attention from the user whatsoever. Money saved. Zero time required"

Less than zero time required actually, as somehow this "customer" has been transported from the future into the past so he could leave a testimonial for a service which does not exist.

Looks like 2 million viewers have been hit right in the face with these blatant lies. My guess is that very few realize that this is complete and total and 100% provable fraud by GAW.

Maybe they're time travelers did you ever think of that?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:47:36 PM

Pathetic  Sad

Todate:

no 20 dollar floor

Paybase site.

Maybe they're time travelers did you ever think of that?

They weren't fake. They were just made up. LOL.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

I still wonder if https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation is up to date.

When zooming out, you can see there were about 12,343,300 XPY when PoS kicked in on the 23:rd of Dec. Now on 29:th of Dec, it shows there are 12,375,650 XPY ever created.

The amount of XPY has increased due to PoS staking with 32,350 XPY in six days, so new XPY are being minted at the rate of about 5400 XPY a day.

5400 / 12,343,300 x 100 = 0.0437 % per day minted by PoS

Afaik the normal QT wallet will give 5% per year of stake, that is 0.015965 % daily

Lets subtract the QT stake from the total 0.0437 - 0.015965 = 0.027735 % daily extra minting from the GAW magic wallets etc. That is 0.027735 % daily x 12,343,300 XPY = 3423 XPY minted from the non QT wallets daily.

GAW has stated that the hashstaker will generate around 1% daily interest. From this we can calculate that there are 3423 XPY / 0.01 = 342,300 XPY staking in hashstakers.

Hmm what to think about this? Please chip in with comments and critique of the calculations
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:59:21 PM

Lol, did GAW seriously state that you would get 1% interest every day? What a joke
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

Lol, did GAW seriously state that you would get 1% interest every day? What a joke

Yes for a coin in hashstaker. Well it was just a bit under 1%.

Even though, I can't understand the figures as they also stated that about half of all coins should be locked in a prime controller, I guess they want to see a ROI somehow too
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:02:30 PM

Holy shit, you're right. And it's archived. 100% fraud detected and legal proof available. READY THE LAWYERS.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w2dZIP16sew/TpE1L7g8IbI/AAAAAAAAAKA/kshUsHepP00/s1600/free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

So this lie is still going around. I posted a response https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9969146#msg9969146 and haven't gotten any replies yet, but people are continuing to repost this lie deliberately. There's no other explanation at this point.

Now for a direct response for someone who's told me to learn the law. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9975540#msg9975540 Even if it were true that gaw lied about paysave/paybase, it would not be basis for a legal case against gaw. I spoke to a lawyer about this point this week. There's a legal concept called consideration, which means that a promises are only binding if  the one that makes them benifits directly from them. (Look it up yourself, I'm simplifying, it's not easy to explain in one sentence.) This means that a company can't be sued with cause for lying in advertising unless that caused a direct gain to the company. Writing fake reviews is not a lie that leads to a direct gain. The lawyer I spoke to said that the promise of $20 a coin is not one that can be upheld in court either as legally binding.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

So this lie is still going around. I posted a response https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9969146#msg9969146 and haven't gotten any replies yet, but people are continuing to repost this lie deliberately. There's no other explanation at this point.

Now for a direct response for someone who's told me to learn the law. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9975540#msg9975540 Even if it were true that gaw lied about paysave/paybase, it would not be basis for a legal case against gaw. I spoke to a lawyer about this point this week. There's a legal concept called consideration, which means that a promises are only binding if  the one that makes them benifits directly from them. (Look it up yourself, I'm simplifying, it's not easy to explain in one sentence.) This means that a company can't be sued with cause for lying in advertising unless that caused a direct gain to the company. Writing fake reviews is not a lie that leads to a direct gain. The lawyer I spoke to said that the promise of $20 a coin is not one that can be upheld in court either as legally binding.
So, you're saying lying about how good a service is to promote sales and use of the service isn't direct gain? Get real buddy. The $20 thing isn't going to hold up in court, because all they would have to do is buy one coin for $20. Lol
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:10:26 PM

You make some fair points, but what you need to understand is this is a fine line of misleading and exaggerations that GAW and josh skirt all the time as a marketing gimmick. It isn't going to be a single statement that a lawyer goes after but the totality of the misrepresentations which many are patiently archiving through unbiased third party services in preparation.

What is different about Josh as a CEO and many other CEO's(who carefully vet their marketing or statements) is Josh is a non-stop propaganda machine and is constantly flying by the seat of his pants. The consequence of this is that he has to hire someone fulltime to clean up after him - Bitjane (mostly for grammar and spelling mistakes) , and that he his literally creating his own noose that will eventually hang him , his company , and in consequence the whole paycoin ecosystem.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:14:26 PM

@ Ikeboi: Writing fake reviews to promote a product definitely translates into gain for the company due to fraudulently representing something.

Yesterday your line was that GAW was not actually lying, now you have switched to whether it is a prosecutable offense.

GAW is a pack  of liars. You are a jackass that defends them. Deal with it.

P.S: Gotta love the bit about "consulting my lawyer" about his favorite internet trolling topic. I believe you just as much as I believe GAW, and they publicly announce that they are a pack of stinking liars.

I

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
pd62512005

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w2dZIP16sew/TpE1L7g8IbI/AAAAAAAAAKA/kshUsHepP00/s1600/free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

Your so stupid its hilarious...

The testimonials came from people already using paysave. Holy crap you people are stupid. You talk on here as if it hasn't been functioning this entire time.

oh and that idiot that said "Ive seen this volume before, over 600 btc, over 1000 btc, then a week later back down"

"XPY/BTC   Paycoin XPY   1416 BTC   0.04419997   0.04498999 BTC   0.03650000 BTC"

You morons should shut your mouth! (and your keyboards)
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:30:32 PM

The testimonials came from people already using paysave. Holy crap you people are stupid. You talk on here as if it hasn't been functioning this entire time.

oh and that idiot that said "Ive seen this volume before, over 600 btc, over 1000 btc, then a week later back down"

"XPY/BTC   Paycoin XPY   1416 BTC   0.04419997   0.04498999 BTC   0.03650000 BTC"

Hey how come this is still sitting at $13-$14? Isn't it supposed to be at $20? What the hell are those bots doing? Natives no doubt getting restless...
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:34:27 PM

Hey how come this is still sitting at $13-$14? Isn't it supposed to be at $20? What the hell are those bots doing? Natives no doubt getting restless...

One of the predictable things about GAW is their constant steps to delay the inevitable as long as possible. Expect a late release tonight, followed by a limited amount of premiere members allowed to spend at 20 usd , than KYC requirement details to follow allowing for more breathing room, with a possible site crash and than josh spinning it the following day claiming they are so popular.

Josh keeps hoping he is lucky enough to squeeze more out of his userbase and have them raise the floor to 20 for him. This isn't likely, and I would expect that the exchanges to keep paycoin under 17.

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

So much love in the air. Makes me feel all warm inside.

On other news. Hashstaker owners can still not sell on the market even though Josh is hinting that "so many people want them, so I pulled a few more out of my @$$."
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:36:26 PM

Newsflash to La La Land: Paysave still does not exist and GAW has produced FAKE testimonials from people saying that they have used it.

Stop drinking the Bongwater.

keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:39:18 PM

When zooming out, you can see there were about 12,343,300 XPY when PoS kicked in on the 23:rd of Dec. Now on 29:th of Dec, it shows there are 12,375,650 XPY ever created.

The amount of XPY has increased due to PoS staking with 32,350 XPY in six days, so new XPY are being minted at the rate of about 5400 XPY a day.

Afaik the normal QT wallet will give 5% per year of stake, that is 0.015965 % daily

Lets subtract the QT stake from the total 0.0437 - 0.015965 = 0.027735 % daily extra minting from the GAW magic wallets etc. That is 0.027735 % daily x 12,343,300 XPY = 3423 XPY minted from the non QT wallets daily.

GAW has stated that the hashstaker will generate around 1% daily interest. From this we can calculate that there are 3423 XPY / 0.01 = 342,300 XPY staking in hashstakers.

Hmm what to think about this? Please chip in with comments and critique of the calculations

Sorry for disturbing your mudslinging, but the only way to actually prove anything is to stop with the endless I said this and then you said that and thats why xyz is retarded..
pd62512005

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:42:39 PM

Because you havent bought enough of it yet? Your welcome to answer your own question.
No one has said this coins launch has been perfect.

The way this forum reads: "satan started a coin to ripp off bunny rabbits and orphans".

Getting restless? its funny to watch all the people talking shit.
Pretty sure paycoin assassinated JFK from the second grassy knoll.
Just read this thread, its all there.
All Im saying is shut the front door about the scam huh?

pd62512005

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:44:20 PM

Sorry for disturbing your mudslinging, but the only way to actually prove anything is to stop with the endless I said this and then you said that and thats why xyz is retarded..

OH ho! but thats what this thread is about, buttheads and the stupid mudslinging. Havent you read coinfires articles. I mean he broke the story about the flowershop taking bitcoin so he must be the messiah
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: