Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:05:34 PM

I hate to admit it but this has gone badly, I was one of the few lucky ones who did snap up the $20.06 on offer through pay base, however I was stupid enough to reinvest. I am closing out the position and will still get an average price of $15. However I am now seeing this for what it is and that is just another alt coin, everything you can do in Pay Base once on line I can already do in one format or another here in Australia with BTC.

As for the hash stakers all of mine were converted hashlets as there was no point in keeping an investment that was never going to win, the premier account doesn't do anything for me as I am in Australia and most of the features will be US based, as Josh is trying to ensure everything he does is within the law only US citizens will be able to get a debit card.

Hashstakers are already a dead investment, if you bought a staker you have no chance of a ROI at $9.00 per coin. The converted ones will only miss the opportunity to sell their coins as the market is dying.

With only 1.4 million dollars in trade yesterday Josh should of been able to keep a $20 floor in place but chose not to, in fact had of Josh put and kept a $20 floor in place the markets would now be trading at around the same level.

So I now find myself asking what has happened to the supposed 100 million fiat, and the 10 million in BTC mined (as stated in the WJS article), the 10 million in BTC alone should have held a floor price.

I have been a semi supporter of GAW but now find the lies are to far fetched for me, I actually think LTC gear has more chance of paying me this week then I have in seeing the $20 floor price again.

So I must say I now think that most people here are right and I was probably wrong.  

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannyspk

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:06:33 PM

I hate to admit it but this has gone badly, I was one of the few lucky ones who did snap up the $20.06 on offer through pay base, however I was stupid enough to reinvest. I am closing out the position and will still get an average price of $15. However I am now seeing this for what it is and that is just another alt coin, everything you can do in Pay Base once on line I can already do in one format or another here in Australia with BTC.

As for the hash stakers all of mine were converted hashlets as there was no point in keeping an investment that was never going to win, the premier account doesn't do anything for me as I am in Australia and most of the features will be US based, as Josh is trying to ensure everything he does is within the law only US citizens will be able to get a debit card.

Hashstakers are already a dead investment, if you bought a staker you have no chance of a ROI at $9.00 per coin. The converted ones will only miss the opportunity to sell their coins as the market is dying.

With only 1.4 million dollars in trade yesterday Josh should of been able to keep a $20 floor in place but chose not to, in fact had of Josh put and kept a $20 floor in place the markets would now be trading at around the same level.

So I now find myself asking what has happened to the supposed 100 million fiat, and the 10 million in BTC mined (as stated in the WJS article), the 10 million in BTC alone should have held a floor price.

I have been a semi supporter of GAW but now find the lies are to far fetched for me, I actually think LTC gear has more chance of paying me this week then I have in seeing the $20 floor price again.

So I must say I now think that most people here are right and I was probably wrong.  

It's never too late. But I'm sorry for your loss. It has been quite a ride for everyone involved.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:07:26 PM

Wow just checking in, where has PYC price gone? lol something happen somewhere that I missed on? New delay or announcement from the GAW leadership  Grin

OH and happy New Year everyone! especially the HT crowd  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:09:15 PM

Wow just checking in, where has PYC price gone? lol something happen somewhere that I missed on? New delay or announcement from the GAW leadership  Grin

OH and happy New Year everyone! especially the HT crowd  Wink

The announcement is that they decided to scrap the single feature which gave paycoin value. (the $20 floor)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:11:17 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 12:38:24 AM by Paul Revere

According to a leading market analyst and investor, Paycoin has disappeared from the charts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSthEv3Bag

According to this leading investor:

"Did we just witness a scam right in front of our face?"

"I thought I was trippin"

"If Ya'll start this type of shit, this shit will never take off"

"I read a story last night and it said Paycoin jumped out of nowhere. And now it's gone."

Gawsome?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll776kmp7Y4

lol, this is so entertaining  Cheesy - thx, GAW! thx josh!

This guy is great. Check out his idea for a new coin, called "Whatcoin"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIiJSn1oZ74

Abbott: "What Coin are you talking about?"

Costello: "That's right"

Abbott: "I said what coin?"

Costello: "I just told you. Whatcoin"

Abbott: "I asked you what coin are you talking about. And you said Whatcoin. What I wanna know is what coin are you talking about?"

Costello: "Exactly. Whatcoin".

Abbott: "MRRRRM!!! I asked YOU what coin!"

Costello: "Listen, I already told you. The coin I am talking about is Whatcoin."

I think Mr. I Pad Chain aka Famous Amos really should start Whatcoin, it would probably be better that Paycoin, and much more entertaining.  Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:12:31 PM

They will never figure it out will they?  Huh

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26961/just-think/2

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:15:58 PM

at 0,01 $ most will understand. History repeats itself. look at most other alts and their history.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:17:13 PM

And the hits keep coming...
https://coinfire.cf/2014/12/31/massive-security-breach-at-paybase/
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:18:57 PM

Now on cryptsy only 25 BTC worth of bids to be filled before the price hit's 1 satoshi.

Amazing liquidity.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:29:27 PM

at 0,01 $ most will understand. History repeats itself. look at most other alts and their history.
Wow, so if GAW has all the Paycoin, then they can set the price at whatever they want. The question is, why does Paycoin go against everything Cryptocurrency is for, as is broken as fuck? I just...I just don't know. Hope you guys harvested enough emails to spam with great "cloud mining" ponzi's of yours. The HT crowd is completely delusional lol.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

Meanwhile in Paycoin Paradise.....

"We need more Hyper Flex Scotty!"

"I've given 'er all she can take Cap'n"

"But the mob is getting angry, We have to warp out of here!"

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:39:54 PM

GAW is so rich and powerful their CEO doesn't need a desk with a computer or paperwork or any of that antiquated 20th century junk!

I want to know what that mystical object is to the left? Is that part of a prime controller that magically mints XPY?!?

It's a chair

Really? I guess it is on its side then?  Undecided

http://www.target.com/p/re-bungee-chair/-/A-16598933
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

Yeah until they dangle the next carrot in front of you.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:49:49 PM

Once GAW left mining btc for this altcoin BS called paycoin I dumped all my stuff. Glad I did I invested in a btc mining company back in the day not a create your own coin to compete with bitcoin.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:59:53 PM

How many coins are there in circulation right now? How many more staked each day? That seems like it should be in the OP so we can calculate how much fiat is needed per day to maintain $12/coin.

Considering all cashtakers are unprofitable at $12/coin, I would assume they don't need any money.

They are either making money out of thin air, i.e. staking, or paying out of their premine. They need to pay out ~23k XPY daily. Then it depends on exchange rates and how many suckers are willing to buy that, so GAW doesn't really need to pay any real cash out of pocket (now that the floor is no more).

I'll update the OP next year, gotta get myself stuffed now Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:00:29 PM

GAW is so rich and powerful their CEO doesn't need a desk with a computer or paperwork or any of that antiquated 20th century junk!

I want to know what that mystical object is to the left? Is that part of a prime controller that magically mints XPY?!?

It's a chair

I thought that's his wife...
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

Happy New Year ALL   Grin

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:03:10 PM

It's a chair

I thought that's his wife...

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:05:02 PM

Paycoin faithful: Never fear, Meganet is here!

"Do you sell TVs?" Uh, no, moron. They sell bomb jamming and cell phone hacking equipment to people like Blackwater.

http://meganet.com/

But they do have 1 GB USB drives for $30. These are the only items that I have seen in the whole meganet store that do not require being U.S Government (or presumably civilian contractors) to purchase.

Get em while they're hot morons! Your $20 Paycoins are honored here! LMFAO!

This is obviously some sort of desperate measure to save some of the $250,000 investment that the Meganet CEO stated they had in Paycoin.

Also: I know typos happen, but right on the front page?? And for what product? Why secure information encryption technology - of course!!

"Secure Infromation is Power"

Ya, so is good grammar you morons!

I really am taking notes on all of this. I am simply not creative enough to come up with all of the screwball shit that keeps pouring out of this whole scam, it is a treasure trove of story ideas.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:06:14 PM

Lol the people who benefited the most are the people were were looking for a way to get out. They definitely made a nice ROI after having to wait months on GAW zenminers. All the people who believed in Josh and this "revolutionary" coin that will overtake bitcoin took a nice bite in the ass. Someone over at HT saw their 100 XPY investment go from a worth of 2k to less than 1k  Roll Eyes

Similar thing happened with the Vaultbreakers - Josh kept promising until late October that delivery is on schedule and then shipped 7kW Alcheminer hardware instead. Then of course anyone pointing that out got yelled at - why didn't you "upgrade" to Hashlets when you had a chance?

Now anyone mentioning the floor is getting yelled at - why didn't you sell at $12, $14, $16... when you had a chance?
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: