Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376888 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:32:50 AM

closure

This sort of closure could have been achieved months ago by simply closing the ZenCloud page and never opening it again. What is it that makes paycoiners WAIT for someone to tell them what to do - I could never understand that.

Yeah true, but then what about the people (myself) included that paid upto $80 per 'immortal' hashstaker to just be left with nothing? We all bought .pngs, he ended up selling all the miners, you all know the story. The reason the devs kept everything going was to at least continue payouts whilst some sort of ongoing strategy could be put in place.

The people in charge now are really trying to get this all turned around, to forget about Garza and move on, to try to give the community some sort of value, new innovations and so on, it is only the right thing to do.

Ok so some ppl have been saying / complaining about what is the point et cetera of the MicroPrimes and so on so I replied a few days ago on https://www.paycointalk.org/topic/973/paycoin-v0-3-3-0-has-been-released-mandatory-update - as I said there, I think something is better than nothing and for this I am truly grateful to those involved. And no, I am not taking part in GAWsuit, why not? Because I just wanna move on.

The funny thing is that many old faces have now come back, quite recently, maybe it is because of the MicroPrimes, maybe the XPYBiTS programme, earlier in this thread it says about the 'Gawtards' (bit old now) being an obsessed community, that is true but obsession comes  in many flavours, a healthy obsession is a good thing, and can be beneficial too.

You do realise that many of the devs were working with Garza in some capacity right? At the time you all loved Garza and he could do no wrong and told no lie... All that has changed are the figureheads and to believe them on what they say is the same as believing Garza... its history repeating. Matlack was and still is a piece of trash.

Even though Garza is gone there are many side scams that he is running and he likely still has a large controlling stash of paycoins so can manipulate it still at will. The coin is forever screwed as you can't completely remove his involvement short of wiping the entire blockchain and starting again.

The devs are a joke and they are only devs because they say they are. The community has no idea of what knowledge is required to be a decent dev so they follow with blind faith/belief. What have the devs actually achieved in over 5 months? They swapped some keys out and added some other keys. Paycoin still has no features or anything that makes it differ from other staking coins except a changed rate... it forks all the time and people lose coins.

If you want to help your community close that shitty time of their lives i'd be working to help them divest portions into other stake coins that are actually not scams. No good can come from paycoin long term. It is and will always be a low value crappy crypto coin with continuous chain forks and issues. No decent dev with any sort of credibility would help out and ruin their name by associating with it.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:50:03 AM

Did Homero pig steal the debit card money?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:25:36 AM

closure

This sort of closure could have been achieved months ago by simply closing the ZenCloud page and never opening it again. What is it that makes paycoiners WAIT for someone to tell them what to do - I could never understand that.

Yeah true, but then what about the people (myself) included that paid upto $80 per 'immortal' hashstaker to just be left with nothing? We all bought .pngs, he ended up selling all the miners, you all know the story. The reason the devs kept everything going was to at least continue payouts whilst some sort of ongoing strategy could be put in place.

The people in charge now are really trying to get this all turned around, to forget about Garza and move on, to try to give the community some sort of value, new innovations and so on, it is only the right thing to do.

Ok so some ppl have been saying / complaining about what is the point et cetera of the MicroPrimes and so on so I replied a few days ago on https://www.paycointalk.org/topic/973/paycoin-v0-3-3-0-has-been-released-mandatory-update - as I said there, I think something is better than nothing and for this I am truly grateful to those involved. And no, I am not taking part in GAWsuit, why not? Because I just wanna move on.

The funny thing is that many old faces have now come back, quite recently, maybe it is because of the MicroPrimes, maybe the XPYBiTS programme, earlier in this thread it says about the 'Gawtards' (bit old now) being an obsessed community, that is true but obsession comes  in many flavours, a healthy obsession is a good thing, and can be beneficial too.

And how much of that $80 did you get back via those payouts? I find it hard to see any "value" in anything that transpired after Garza "officially" left the scene.

Let's say someone invested $100k in Paycoin at $4. That investment is now worth $1000 if that. Is it really possible that someone who had $100k to begin with wouldn't have been able to make $1000 IRL in the last six months? Walking away and getting a part-time job at Micky D's - or raising chickens in your backyard -  would have accomplished that, and likely with less effort than trying to keep up with this whole shitshow.

I think this is a very good example of when "something" is actually worse than "nothing", when that "something" is false hope and waste of time at best, and likely another scam/loss down the road like we've already seen with BTCLend.

Did Homero pig steal the debit card money?

I believe he did. I'm not aware of any refunds and even the website is down so he can't claim to have delivered PNGs either.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:37:35 AM

closure

You still don't get it.

The only reason there was any value to this coin was because a liar told you he would give you $20 per coin. That never happened, the liar i now gone, and the people who were in the best position to call him out on his lies are now throwing pennies at you when you could have and should have walked away forever ago. The coin is absolutely useless, it barely works at all, never mind how it's supposed to work, and the only reason there is any value i because of liars and scumbags lied to people and manipulated the price to get you to give them money, and now his scumbag friends are doing the same again.
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:15:55 AM

I thank you all for listening and yeah, I have been massively bummed like many many others, I wish I had saved the chats with Garza too. What a liar he turned out to be, perpetrating to be a good honest Christian, hmmn. Still, that's where I am at. It's true I could have sold out at $14, now my coins are worth... pennies, there is still hope and a community in the beast yet.. I have read this thread from day one and just wanted to say hi, I believe in the truth and helping others, whatever the capacity. If you rise above and hide nothing then what can go wrong? We all have values and that's what makes us... us  Grin

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:38:50 AM

I thank you all for listening and yeah, I have been massively bummed like many many others, I wish I had saved the chats with Garza too. What a liar he turned out to be, perpetrating to be a good honest Christian, hmmn. Still, that's where I am at. It's true I could have sold out at $14, now my coins are worth... pennies, there is still hope and a community in the beast yet.. I have read this thread from day one and just wanted to say hi, I believe in the truth and helping others, whatever the capacity. If you rise above and hide nothing then what can go wrong? We all have values and that's what makes us... us  Grin

There's as much hope as in any other shit coin. Sell now and get some pennies, and look for better investments or keep on wasting your time and money.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:52:03 PM

well then,looks like the thread has a new chew toy, don't be too rough now...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:54:03 PM

Your hope and values can't beat out the scumbag nature of the current "leaders" and people who have been bending you over for a year now.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:22:43 PM

I thank you all for listening and yeah, I have been massively bummed like many many others, I wish I had saved the chats with Garza too. What a liar he turned out to be, perpetrating to be a good honest Christian, hmmn. Still, that's where I am at. It's true I could have sold out at $14, now my coins are worth... pennies, there is still hope and a community in the beast yet.. I have read this thread from day one and just wanted to say hi, I believe in the truth and helping others, whatever the capacity. If you rise above and hide nothing then what can go wrong? We all have values and that's what makes us... us  Grin

Boo Fucking Hoo.  Cry  Cry  Cry Anyone with a lick of common sense and/or a shred of decency bailed from the Paycoin fraud ship a LONG time ago, and yet you spend all day playing kissy face with the very criminals who implemented, and still are implementing, the GAW/Paycoin fraud scheme. You know what? You are one of the stupid assholes who deserved to be ripped off. Fuck you and your endless, mindless shilling for a blatant and obvious fraud scheme which helped others get ripped off, and especially Fuck You for coming here fishing for sympathy and acting like you are not part of the current pack of scum running the Paycoin scam.

P.S: Is it true that you now own a "Prime Controller"?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:47:06 PM

Well guess what, Krumz??

We have been following the HashTalk & Paycointalk shenanigans too, & we are all aware of your very active support of the whole mess.

Don't come here & try to make a positive spin on any of this.

More about your disgraced hero Homero Josh Garza c/o Lexology:

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=70137edf-80a2-4352-bbf8-8fff266f3016
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:51:08 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 05:09:58 PM by krumblez

Hahahahaaaa SUPER!

You think I have come here for sympathy, that's AMAZEBALLS, nah, I saw this long ass thread was getting dry, I wanted to come say hi, maybe play a little with you lot, I have not come to fight or calls names either, just make a presence. Anyhoo, hi Paul; pleased to finally have make your acquaintance - Can I just saw I have always admired your eloquent language skills Wink Also Paul, I hope you don't mind me being here, I like people, I like you.

Oh and if anyone wants to bend me over some more, yeah why not, I am game.

Of course I saw the muddled details before about some subject matter (I did not offer correlation or corrections back then as when you guys get your teeth into something it is very funny to sit back and watch all get in a tizz wazz - whether right or wrong) amongst some other stuff including said ownership of Prime Controllers, and yeah I own one, y'all were right, wanna see it? I have over HALF A MILLION coins, how about that eh !?

#6 that's me ! https://testnet.paycoin.com/richlist

Can I claim that corner please  Grin

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:57:23 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:03:13 PM by suchmoon

I thank you all for listening and yeah, I have been massively bummed like many many others, I wish I had saved the chats with Garza too. What a liar he turned out to be, perpetrating to be a good honest Christian, hmmn. Still, that's where I am at. It's true I could have sold out at $14, now my coins are worth... pennies, there is still hope and a community in the beast yet.. I have read this thread from day one and just wanted to say hi, I believe in the truth and helping others, whatever the capacity. If you rise above and hide nothing then what can go wrong? We all have values and that's what makes us... us  Grin

Well guess what, Krumz??

We have been following the HashTalk & Paycointalk shenanigans too, & we are all aware of your very active support of the whole mess.

Don't come here & try to make a positive spin on any of this.

More about your disgraced hero Homero Josh Garza c/o Lexology:

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=70137edf-80a2-4352-bbf8-8fff266f3016

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:34:14 PM

That's a cute kitty.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:01:04 PM

Paycoin is just another scam coin for Garza to steal the people's money (as XPY'S slogan is "The People's Money") All failed attempts to make a $20 crypto currency has made many investors (including me) lose a ton of money, because it was all hype. I'm so glad I'm out of this scheme and never coming back unless there would be a total remake of the coin with better innovation. Until now, I will stick to Peercoin which is better.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:19:49 PM

Paycoin is just another scam coin for Garza to steal the people's money (as XPY'S slogan is "The People's Money") All failed attempts to make a $20 crypto currency has made many investors (including me) lose a ton of money, because it was all hype. I'm so glad I'm out of this scheme and never coming back unless there would be a total remake of the coin with better innovation. Until now, I will stick to Peercoin which is better.  Smiley

*was

Watch this space  Cheesy

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:46:03 PM

oh jesus. this guy

do you remember what you were passively (and possibly actively...) promoting just some months ago?
i think they called you a regional representative publicly...... do not dangle your self in too many investigations at the same time *sigh*
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:10:42 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 10:20:50 PM by krumblez

I am getting the feeling I am not welcome here, that's a bit saddening really, all I wanna do is take part in the chat, I mean I have a right to yes?

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:46:45 PM

I am getting the feeling I am not welcome here, that's a bit saddening really, all I wanna do is take part in the chat, I mean I have a right to yes?

Of course you have a right to. Just as others have a right to chide you for your past shilling for that scamcoin. I of course am assuming that you are krumz from paycointalk? Either put on your big boy pants and deal, or run off with your tail between your legs. Makes no difference to me.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:50:28 PM

Everyone's welcome here unless they blatantly troll off topic. I think you're mostly on topic. Does that guarantee that other posters will agree with you? No. There is no "rights" to anything here other than to make a post.

With that out of the way, you haven't really addressed most of the counterarguments to your statements. Why don't you "chat" about that and not some meta-feeling-not-welcome angle.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:57:13 PM

*was

Watch this space  Cheesy

Oh really? For what?

Pages: « 1 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: