Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 [2158] 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376887 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:36:24 PM

Out of the ~475+ claimants who have signed away their rights to sue GAW and/or Garza, is there not a single fucking one of them with the common sense and guts to call out D. Allen Shinners for his blatant and obvious scam called the "GAWsuit"? Fucking ridiculous. How are your padd-a-cake sessions with Shinners going on GetHashing, Suchmoon? Are you still playing along and lending your credibility to his fucking fake lawsuit scam?

No, not really, I haven't been communicating with him for a while and he seems to prefer to hang out on other forums anyway.

TBH I don't think that MY credibility is going to matter here  Grin

I disagree with the assumption that your credibility does not matter. Of course it does. You can believe what you like, but I am personally convinced that the entire "GAWsuit" was designed to clear away financial liability from Homero Garza's haul from the entire GAW/Paycoin fraud scheme. GetHashing was the central gathering spot to institute this, and the battered GAW victims saw you there buddying around with Shinners and the rest of the "moderators" from Garza's cult forum. This definitely added some serious credibility to Shinners. Not saying you were aware or anything, but I am sure that Shinners and his buddy Garza were snickering about you playing along as the designed to fail and  does not even really exist "GAWsuit" was set in motion.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:12:38 PM

Out of the ~475+ claimants who have signed away their rights to sue GAW and/or Garza, is there not a single fucking one of them with the common sense and guts to call out D. Allen Shinners for his blatant and obvious scam called the "GAWsuit"? Fucking ridiculous. How are your padd-a-cake sessions with Shinners going on GetHashing, Suchmoon? Are you still playing along and lending your credibility to his fucking fake lawsuit scam?

No, not really, I haven't been communicating with him for a while and he seems to prefer to hang out on other forums anyway.

TBH I don't think that MY credibility is going to matter here  Grin

I disagree with the assumption that your credibility does not matter. Of course it does. You can believe what you like, but I am personally convinced that the entire "GAWsuit" was designed to clear away financial liability from Homero Garza's haul from the entire GAW/Paycoin fraud scheme. GetHashing was the central gathering spot to institute this, and the battered GAW victims saw you there buddying around with Shinners and the rest of the "moderators" from Garza's cult forum. This definitely added some serious credibility to Shinners. Not saying you were aware or anything, but I am sure that Shinners and his buddy Garza were snickering about you playing along as the designed to fail and  does not even really exist "GAWsuit" was set in motion.

Maybe. Although I would think though that most of the intended audience for the lawsuit sees me as an enemy still and probably doesn't consider my "buddying" as an endorsement.

Anyway, to set the record straight - I think that in the light of some doxing events and whatnot it would be a BAD idea to hand any of your personal information to the GAWsuit unless you know exactly what you're doing. Which is probably one of the reasons why the turnout is weak so far.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:18:31 PM

Speaking of lawsuits, there are some that I wasn't aware of. Was searching by last name "Garza" to add some updates to the OP and found this:

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=TTDCV154023078S

CARAVELLA, TIM v. GARZA, HOMERO JOSHUA Et Al

Looks like eviction. Ended with a default of course.

And this one is just weird:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDFA144071317S

GARZA, JESSICA v. KHATIM, ALI ABDULLAH, J.
F00 - Family - Dissolution of Marriage - C.G.S. Chapter 815

Perhaps that's a different Jessica Garza.
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:24:45 PM

GAW-SUIT update:

(TL,DR:) OH Noes!  Allen Shinner is DISAPPOINTED IN ME / US!!!!  Oh noes!

<<  GAWsuit Update: Registration Ends Nov. 21
Hello Everyone.

I have posted in Paycointalk and GetHashing that the end date to complete the registration process, on www.gawsuit.com, is the 21st of November.
From the recent announcement by BCI, that Zencloud will be terminated on November 20th, it follows that anyone who has not exported there Zencloud account CSV data, prior to Zencloud being taken down, will not be able to support their initial claims, and therefore will be dropped from the group.

As you all recall, this process was started on April 17th, 2015. The new website has now been active since September 21st, 2015 (2 months on November 21st). I have made several announcements about getting your support information in quickly, but a large percentage of you have not accomplished this in 2 months. You have not been diligently monitoring announcements. Some of you have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars, or even more. It is your responsibility to be proactively monitoring the situation concerning the lawsuit at all times.

On the 21st, I will shut down the registration page on GAWsuit.com, permanently. The law firm is in the process of finalizing their decision on litigating the case. If the law firm decides that they are taking the case as a “mass group,” and not as a class action, those of you having not completed the second part of the process will no longer be part of the lawsuit.

To be honest, I am very disappointed in many of you. I have invested an immense amount of time on your behalf, and what little was required on your part, could easily have been accomplished over a simple, short weekend. I have fielded no less than 3125 emails from people who needed help, or who had questions about how to accomplish their responsibilities in this lawsuit. Now we are approaching the final hour, and over half of you have failed to perform your small part. I accounted for at least 20% of the claims to be fraudulent or misrepresentative of fact. The system I made everyone follow was to ensure that few, if any fraudulent claims made it through to the law firm.

I have explained that there is more than the civil litigation. The FBI needed as much information about the investors as we could muster. There are two lawsuits in this operation, the civil one, and the criminal one. Those who have completed the second phase will have their information forwarded to the FBI, to assist in completing their case against GAW and its owners.

If you have not completed the final process, and wish to remain in the lawsuit group, you must complete the process at www.gawsuit.com by no later than November 21st. There will be no exceptions to this statement made for anyone who does not complete the process by that date, regardless of how much you have lost. Without Zencloud remaining active, there will be no way for you to complete your obligations after the 20th. Whether the rest of you complete the process or not, we have more than enough in the remaining group to proceed as planned.

After this date, my attention will be redirected to the law firm representing the case, once their decision is made. There will continue to be a lot of work needing accomplished, and it falls on my shoulders, as well as upon the shoulders of another, to ensure that all of the data is properly processed to support the lawsuit moving forward.

Best regards,

Allen >>

Gee Allen, did it ever occur to you that we are disappointed in YOU for turning traitor, using fake pics & working with GAW rejects on Bitcoin-Lend scam sites?
THAT is why so many have dropped out of the GAWSUIT:   WE DO NOT TRUST YOU ANYMORE

No Allen your turnout is low because many see you as a Shill who is collecting whatever evidence is out there for Garbozo, and trying to backdoor a release of liability for the same asshole. Many victims of GAW have already been deposed and submitted evidence to the FBI and SEC. I hope it is a misunderstanding, but why is there there no real records of your GAWsuit anywhere? Has your lawyer executed a single motion?

Those who are sceptics by nature, need just a little more than your "I told you that I am gonna".   

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:46:24 PM

Good question!

You basically must read between the lines, but in nearly every recent post, Shinners admits, (mentions indirectly,) that there ARE NO lawyers who have agreed to take the case.

I guess "SOON?"

I knew this was total bullsh*t from the start, because in the world where I live, lawyers get a percentage of the judgement IF/WHEN they win the suit...
Of course this is not a lawsuit, it's a GAWsuit, so there ya go!

Paying lawyers up front, if they exist, is simply throwing good BTC after bad $$ ---- a penchant that Paycoiners have perfected through months of practice. 

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:51:02 PM

The bastard threw out the claim I submitted under Homero Ganza for $100,000,000.

STO{P FUDD$&ERING!!1

You were supposed to send 55% of what you lost UP FRONT to non-existing lawyers to get into the Zootsuit  GAWsuit!

You must be one of those Bag-Holding Trolling Muggle Losers.  /S
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:32:18 AM

quote from Josh's mom: The family of Josiah Garza want to thank all who gave so generously during the past ten days. You supported our family with prayers, non stop visits to the hospital, food and the gift of monies to be put towards his cremation. We invite you out to Legacy of Life 5K walk/run this Sat. Sept. 12th to celebrate Josiah's life by supporting organ donation!

How about josh using the stolen money to provide his brother a proper burial instead of Hookers and blow?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:40:19 PM

Tito/Carlos has moved on to PWI (parachuting while intoxicated):

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:26:28 PM

Well, at least he's off the roads.

Clearly Garzas have no place driving.

How many names do these  *&^*#^(@s have, anyway?

Must be nice to be able to change your name every time you get caught hurting other people.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 04:05:19 AM

I thought he was scared and afraid

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:46:21 PM

* And unable to afford an attorney, or chipping in to pay for his brother's funeral. I bet the cost of that skydive would have paid for half of his brother's funeral- at least. Instead, these fucking lowlifes have their mother begging for money to cover the cost of her son's funeral. These assholes are complete and total shitbags.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:08:32 PM

* And unable to afford an attorney, or chipping in to pay for his brother's funeral. I bet the cost of that skydive would have paid for half of his brother's funeral- at least. Instead, these fucking lowlifes have their mother begging for money to cover the cost of her son's funeral. These assholes are complete and total shitbags.

huh? did I miss something? what brother died?

kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:12:20 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 09:05:35 PM by kebabman

https://i.imgur.com/fVU0V7w.jpg

huh? did I miss something? what brother died?

http://www.newsandtribune.com/obituaries/josiah-g-garza-jeffersonville/article_349848f8-535d-11e5-8ad4-f3dc974a2825.html
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:14:16 PM

Hey Paul, since I know you closely followed Josh's shenanigans with shifting tons of paycoin from wallet to wallet, any rough estimate for $ worth of paycoin still sitting in wallets that you believed to be Homero's?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:01:09 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 02:29:04 PM by Paul Revere

Hey Paul, since I know you closely followed Josh's shenanigans with shifting tons of paycoin from wallet to wallet, any rough estimate for $ worth of paycoin still sitting in wallets that you believed to be Homero's?

That is a good question, and one that I do not have an answer for, not with conclusive "proof" anyway. I have said all along that the supposed split up of the GAW gang was simply misdirection. Does he have direct control over large amounts of XPY still? I would say yes, but that does not mean that he himself is dealing with any of it- he never did- the asshole can't even open a wallet FFS. I for one am sure that most or all of these supposed "Not Homero" Paycoiner scams that look and seem exactly like Homero's scams , look that way for a very simple reason.

krumblez

Activity: 182

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:01:40 PM

Hey Guys,

The last of Garzas products being Zencloud has just shut down, isn't that super? It is definitely a relief that's for sure.

Some will of course have felt more loss as their 'immortal' hashstakers are no more but at the same time the MicroPrimes were created by the dev group to at least give us Paycoiners some sort of value after, well, we were taken for a ride as you all know, nothing getting past that, but that is exactly what it is, the past right? Thankfully the Zencloud was given some extra time and not just switched off when he fled... Now we can move on, a chapter has been closed, Garza is well and truly gone and defo NOT WELCOME in our community. I hope others on this thread, forum and the greater internet can now see some sort of closure.

I am expecting flame, but, it's ok, I want to talk here.

Anyway, just wanted to say that.

Thanks for reading  Smiley

Krumz

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:26:36 PM

Hey Guys,

The last of Garzas products being Zencloud has just shut down, isn't that super? It is definitely a relief that's for sure.

Some will of course have felt more loss as their 'immortal' hashstakers are no more but at the same time the MicroPrimes were created by the dev group to at least give us Paycoiners some sort of value after, well, we were taken for a ride as you all know, nothing getting past that, but that is exactly what it is, the past right? Thankfully the Zencloud was given some extra time and not just switched off when he fled... Now we can move on, a chapter has been closed, Garza is well and truly gone and defo NOT WELCOME in our community. I hope others on this thread, forum and the greater internet can now see some sort of closure.

I am expecting flame, but, it's ok, I want to talk here.

Anyway, just wanted to say that.

Thanks for reading  Smiley

Krumz

What's the matter, is hashtalk down again?  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:36:29 PM

Haha Hashtalk got switched off a few times didn't it. Maybe to hide stuff, maybe some other reasons. Things move so quickly it is hard to keep up at times actually, but I suppose if you don't pay attention you get left behind right. So sit down, strap in and enjoy the ride. Life, after all is a rollercoaster !

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:56:08 PM

closure

This sort of closure could have been achieved months ago by simply closing the ZenCloud page and never opening it again. What is it that makes paycoiners WAIT for someone to tell them what to do - I could never understand that.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 11:13:46 PM

closure

This sort of closure could have been achieved months ago by simply closing the ZenCloud page and never opening it again. What is it that makes paycoiners WAIT for someone to tell them what to do - I could never understand that.

Yeah true, but then what about the people (myself) included that paid upto $80 per 'immortal' hashstaker to just be left with nothing? We all bought .pngs, he ended up selling all the miners, you all know the story. The reason the devs kept everything going was to at least continue payouts whilst some sort of ongoing strategy could be put in place.

The people in charge now are really trying to get this all turned around, to forget about Garza and move on, to try to give the community some sort of value, new innovations and so on, it is only the right thing to do.

Ok so some ppl have been saying / complaining about what is the point et cetera of the MicroPrimes and so on so I replied a few days ago on https://www.paycointalk.org/topic/973/paycoin-v0-3-3-0-has-been-released-mandatory-update - as I said there, I think something is better than nothing and for this I am truly grateful to those involved. And no, I am not taking part in GAWsuit, why not? Because I just wanna move on.

The funny thing is that many old faces have now come back, quite recently, maybe it is because of the MicroPrimes, maybe the XPYBiTS programme, earlier in this thread it says about the 'Gawtards' (bit old now) being an obsessed community, that is true but obsession comes  in many flavours, a healthy obsession is a good thing, and can be beneficial too.

Pages: « 1 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 [2158] 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: