Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 [2161] 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376891 times)
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:12:51 PM

In you, I meant thread, not implicitly you Mr Paul Revere as you more than likely understood anyway, and like you say, it doesn't really matter. So the lies I allegedly told, please point out / reference, I can then answer.

Oh by the way the group thread, I was trying to upload an avatar of myself but unfortunately I cannot as account not full, reason I was going to put a pic? Well because I don't like the namby pampy touch typing and hiding, I like to see my opponents fellow partakers. Of course BTC and Crypto has some anonymity but, if you call someone out, then you should not hide behind that fake facade of a veil.  Shocked

I am loving this merry-go-round, hold on tight ! Kiss

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:47:43 PM

Paycoin is just another scam coin for Garza to steal the people's money (as XPY'S slogan is "The People's Money") All failed attempts to make a $20 crypto currency has made many investors (including me) lose a ton of money, because it was all hype. I'm so glad I'm out of this scheme and never coming back unless there would be a total remake of the coin with better innovation. Until now, I will stick to Peercoin which is better.  Smiley

Have you heard of Bitcoin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:51:13 PM

Paycoin is just another scam coin for Garza to steal the people's money (as XPY'S slogan is "The People's Money") All failed attempts to make a $20 crypto currency has made many investors (including me) lose a ton of money, because it was all hype. I'm so glad I'm out of this scheme and never coming back unless there would be a total remake of the coin with better innovation. Until now, I will stick to Peercoin which is better.  Smiley

Have you heard of Bitcoin?

Please, do not fud. Bitcoin is not viable.This is a paycoin thread. We are here to always make money.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:53:15 PM

In you, I meant thread, not implicitly you Mr Paul Revere as you more than likely understood anyway, and like you say, it doesn't really matter. So the lies I allegedly told, please point out / reference, I can then answer.

Oh by the way the group thread, I was trying to upload an avatar of myself but unfortunately I cannot as account not full, reason I was going to put a pic? Well because I don't like the namby pampy touch typing and hiding, I like to see my opponents fellow partakers. Of course BTC and Crypto has some anonymity but, if you call someone out, then you should not hide behind that fake facade of a veil.  Shocked

Krumbz, you have nothing to say that's worth reading. And you shilled for Payshitcoin in the past. Fuck off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 04:22:22 PM

Krumbz, you have nothing to say that's worth reading. And you shilled for Payshitcoin in the past. Fuck off.

Are you saddened and full of hostility that I banned your ass on the forum? 

You can always.. read between the lines Wink

*Notice how I do not swear? I don't mind anyone swearing at me, you are safe to do so behind your keyboard. Sticks and stones and all that hehe

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:45:30 PM

*Notice how I do not swear? I don't mind anyone swearing at me, you are safe to do so behind your keyboard. Sticks and stones and all that hehe

Bragging about being a worthless fucking punk who bans people who speak any truth on the Paycoin scammer forums run by criminals.

Pure class.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:49:22 PM

Bragging about being a worthless fucking punk who bans people who speak any truth on the Paycoin scammer forums run by criminals.

Pure class.

Aside from the point, I am still awaiting your questionable replies to me about lying, so please, fire away, I am all ears and tbh I thought it would be MOAR of a challenge here in this playpen but alas I feel somewhat disappointed. I don't wish to be derrogatory, it's just fact and facts are bestest.  Cool

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:53:37 PM

Pure class.

Aside from the point, I am still awaiting your questionable replies to me about lying, so please, fire away, I am all ears and tbh I thought it would be MOAR of a challenge here in this playpen but alas I feel somewhat disappointed. I don't wish to be derrogatory, it's just fact and facts are bestest.  Cool

I already did. If you can not understand a simple statement of fact , that is your problem. Maybe you should ban me? Oh wait a second, you only get to be a fucking punk on the Paycoiner forums where you help wrangle in new victims for your criminal "friends".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 06:43:35 PM

Nah, you'd be too slow; I'd catch you on the 1-2. So, what was that very broken statement all about? I only know English, oh and French, Americanish too sometimes.

You know what, I take it back. You don't seem to be interested in staying on topic, only in stirring shit. So you might as well scoot back to your forum where you can ban people for disagreeing with you. Bye.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 06:47:05 PM

Nah, you'd be too slow; I'd catch you on the 1-2. So, what was that very broken statement all about? I only know English, oh and French, Americanish too sometimes.

You know what, I take it back. You don't seem to be interested in staying on topic, only in stirring shit. So you might as well scoot back to your forum where you can ban people for disagreeing with you. Bye.

What do you take back, my reaction to a violent threat? Seriously, you all know very little about me on many fronts. I am not abusive, sweary and so on, I am here of my own free will to communicate and don't even want to create arguments. 

How about stop 'trying' to be clever, sending abuse and actually asking me some questions?

Come on.

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:22:48 PM

oh boy... more fun with people jumping in to try and fud the fudsters.

This space not for rent...
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:27:18 PM

Who would like to join me in making a Homero fan club? He's done so much innovating, we can collect donations and get him a gift. Without him we wouldn't always be making money and were almost scammed by the Bitcoin.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:32:08 PM

Who would like to join me in making a Homero fan club? He's done so much innovating, we can collect donations and get him a gift. Without him we wouldn't always be making money and were almost scammed by the Bitcoin.

That would be a silly idea, how about something of merit like feeding the homeless, or giving to an animal sanctuary?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:40:13 PM

What do you take back, my reaction to a violent threat? Seriously, you all know very little about me on many fronts. I am not abusive, sweary and so on, I am here of my own free will to communicate and don't even want to create arguments. 

How about stop 'trying' to be clever, sending abuse and actually asking me some questions?

Come on.

I responded to your earlier rant asking you to stay on topic and address the counterarguments to your statements. All you've done since then was getting into personal fights with everyone. So what exactly is it that you're trying "to communicate"? The fact that you have a maturity of a 5 year old? Got that, let's move on.

I take back my opinion that you're welcome here. I no longer think you are since you continue to be a total ass and a disgrace to the Paycoin community, and that is quite a feat.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:46:07 PM

For that I am honoured, others who have trodden these waters have gone away with their tails between their legs, and in fact I have only responded to the threats and foul mouthery but as is quite evident these facts will get twisted, so my dear sir, I do believe you argument stands no merit.

So, what's next on the agenda?

Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:50:14 PM

For that I am honoured, others who have trodden these waters have gone away with their tails between their legs, and in fact I have only responded to the threats and foul mouthery but as is quite evident these facts will get twisted, so my dear sir, I do believe you argument stands no merit.
my eyes bleed to read anything this guy says its like I should just hang up a sign that says krumblez unsophisticated lyrical dancer will shit out paragraph like a phillibuster during a bill trying to passed like some politian
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:53:47 PM

my eyes bleed to read anything this guy says its like I should just hang up a sign that says krumblez unsophisticated lyrical dancer will shit out paragraph like a phillibuster during a bill being passed like some politian

I used to MC at raves, you know. I can get lyrical if required  Grin

Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:58:47 PM

my eyes bleed to read anything this guy says its like I should just hang up a sign that says krumblez unsophisticated lyrical dancer will shit out paragraph like a phillibuster during a bill being passed like some politian

I used to MC at raves, you know. I can get lyrical if required  Grin
idc and I said unsophisticated and mc at a rave wtf is that they don't got mcs at raves they have djs that play songs and use a mix table oh so complex
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:20:16 PM

See I was visiting fam yesterday last nyt and I came up with a question I asked my mom and dad this should retarded people have access to religion well I'm agnostics so meh but pretty much u give a retard access to religion he will more or less be brainwashed and then spread his toxic waste if u may same thing goes for idiots like our friend here shouting paycoin u nikkas need stay fuck off the internet before u spread ur contantianments honestly tho people u should be fed shit and kept in the dark like mushrooms bro
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 08:26:04 PM

I used to MC at raves, you know. I can get lyrical if required  Grin
idc and I said unsophisticated and mc at a rave wtf is that they don't got mcs at raves they have djs that play songs and use a mix table oh so complex

Haha, yeah I DJ'ed too - you do know where House / Garage and Drum and Bass music was invented, right?

Pages: « 1 ... 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 [2161] 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: