Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 [2111] 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376931 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:34:47 PM

Well, it was more about the paycoin name although paycoin.com was also mentioned. I think the name paycoin is being factored into the price, you don´t think it is in fact you insist that it isn´t. How you´re able to state something like this for a fact is beyond me. But that´s just fine with me I´m not insisting anything.

Firstly, a trademark would be owned by a company, not XPY and any company Garza is connected to is likely to have is assets seized.

Secondly, and more importantly, you don't actually believe Josh went through with registering the name as a trademark, do you? This is Homero we are talking about, the man, the myth, the legend that is, "Soon".

Quote from: Vlad2Vlad
I can't code but it would appear I have a special skill-set which is quite in high demand in crypto.

Uhuh, sure you have. The kind of skillset that sees multi-millionaires ask you to accumulate a few bitcoins-worth of Bluecoin, right?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:35:11 PM

So yeah, I'm guilty of doing development work for XPY just like I tried to do for BLU and NAUT and numerous other coins.

Development work? Well you admit to having no technical skills and all I can see in your history with XPY, IXC and BLU is you trying to do whatever you can to spin some hype for them.

What actual development are we not seeing, Vlad?

I can't code but it would appear I have a special skill-set which is quite in high demand in crypto.

I've never pumped and dumped any coin.

I have NEVER made a profit on XPY, BLU or IXC.  Sad cause I put a lot of effort in those coins.

But I'm not giving up - I see big potential in all 3.  Long term I only see potential in BLU and IXC, however and in the longer term I only see IXC Standing.

Amoral, self serving scumbag liars like you are in high demand in the Crypto world, unfortunately.

P.S: You really should wash Josh's cockhairs and spurt off of your face. To each his own, I guess, but cmon', that is totally fucking disgusting walking around with Josh's cockhairs in your lips and a big spurt loogie stuck to your cheek.  

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:35:36 PM

I know it's hard to imagine two men with enough logic who can see beyond the scammy part of XPY into the intrinsic value of its various components and assets.

Name them. These assets and components that give XPY the potential you claim.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:36:49 PM

That may be. Sixteen million coins isn´t much in shitcoin terms. There is garbage out there with 30 going to 100 billion coins that somehow fetches almost a cent per coin. I guess that market cap of hundreds of millions of dollars is a useless piece of info as well.

Galdur, seriously, give it up man your logic is grossly flawed.

You refused to listen when people were telling you why scrypt.cc was a stinking turd of a criminal scam, until you finally had to relent in the face of mountains of evidence which tore apart your 'garbage'-laden ad-hominem-flecked desperate prose you routinely posted trying to explain how maybe, just maybe, it wasn't. The same thing is happening here, you are applying value to a coin which has no assets and no future outside of pump and dump hype.

XPY doesn't own a brand and it doesn't own a domain. It is a decentralised network of nodes, a blockchain ledger. It cannot own anything. It does not own anything.

I didn´t promote that scrypt.cc thing was just tired of hearing the same shit from same crap 500 times. I got it after the first three times actually.  Grin

XPY doesn't own a brand and it doesn't own a domain. It is a decentralised network of nodes, a blockchain ledger. It cannot own anything. It does not own anything.

Well, the same goes for bitcoin, right? I guess the logic of people that discover its price is seriously flawed as well?

that logic isn't flawed, the logic that the worth of the website paycoin.com has anything to do with anything is severely flawed.  Even if paycoin.com was worth some insane amount of money, why would that reflect on the price of the coin?

Well, it was more about the paycoin name although paycoin.com was also mentioned. I think the name paycoin is being factored into the price, you don´t think it is in fact you insist that it isn´t. How you´re able to state something like this for a fact is beyond me. But that´s just fine with me I´m not insisting anything.

I'm not insisting that it has no impact, I'm stating the common sense fact that a "good" name can't counteract the fact that the coin was started as a scam, still is a scam, and that so many coins (and the ability to make new coins with 0 effort) are in the control of scumbags that the price can't recover because those people will just dump.

The entire point of everything from at least hashlets to today has been to take money from idiots and give it to scumbags. A name can't change that.

Yes, I certainly agree with this. Scumbags in charge, this shit is meaningless. But maybe at some point down the line the marketplace will adopt something like self-regulation. Since this is the wild west and there´s no sheriff around and won´t be around maybe hanging a few (or sending them to a bottom of a lake in cement shoes) as a warning to others could improve market behavior.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:38:17 PM

I recall some thousands of pages ago Vlad claiming he had nothing at all to do with GAW or Paycoin. Just as an "investor" he said was his involvement with Paycoin. Just another piece of fucking trash scamdog that will say or do anything for a fucking satoshi. Is this you ? Are in in SF, ya fucking scumbag??

https://plus.google.com/100780013168701907445/posts

Thousands of pages ago I had nothing to do with GAW or XPY and actually I was attacking Garza to get him to give back the PayCoin name to PYC where I was the lead dev.

I know this sounds crazy but things change sometimes and for me they changed when I found hard proof that garza owned the PayCoin trademark and I was looking at a massive lawsuit for libel.

I never stopped negotiating a buyout for the PayCoin community and I never did as they asked which was to announce that I sold the PayCoin brand to garza.  I sent many angry CURSING AND SCREAMING emails to crazy Owl and Garza threatening to blow the whole thing up publicly and going to the FBI if they didn't back off.

Nothing I did was unethical or shilling.  Shills make money and I did not cause I thought there was much more coming - a real plan and so I held on to my XPY until it was too late.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:44:04 PM

I know it's hard to imagine two men with enough logic who can see beyond the scammy part of XPY into the intrinsic value of its various components and assets.

Name them. These assets and components that give XPY the potential you claim.

PayCoin is trademarked by Garza and I think the XPY community has a right to it.  PayCoin.com and other domains are also owned by this community in my opinion.

PayCoin can be a very top namebrand and so I think it's easily worth a million dollars.  It may take another year for this value to be realized - by then Bitcoin and crypto should blow up.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:44:40 PM

Yes, I certainly agree with this. Scumbags in charge, this shit is meaningless. But maybe at some point down the line the marketplace will adopt something like self-regulation.

Self-regulation? I do not think that term means what you think it means.

What the fuck have you been doing all this time then if it isn't pushing back at exactly the self-regulation many people are trying to demonstrate through outing scams and scammers? Your post history shows you to spend a great deal of time shit-talking at the very people you claim are needed for this industry to succeed.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:47:25 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 04:36:20 PM by Paul Revere

I recall some thousands of pages ago Vlad claiming he had nothing at all to do with GAW or Paycoin. Just as an "investor" he said was his involvement with Paycoin. Just another piece of fucking trash scamdog that will say or do anything for a fucking satoshi. Is this you ? Are in in SF, ya fucking scumbag??

https://plus.google.com/100780013168701907445/posts

Thousands of pages ago I had nothing to do with GAW or XPY and actually I was attacking Garza to get him to give back the PayCoin name to PYC where I was the lead dev.

I know this sounds crazy but things change sometimes and for me they changed when I found hard proof that garza owned the PayCoin trademark and I was looking at a massive lawsuit for libel.

I never stopped negotiating a buyout for the PayCoin community and I never did as they asked which was to announce that I sold the PayCoin brand to garza.  I sent many angry CURSING AND SCREAMING emails to crazy Owl and Garza threatening to blow the whole thing up publicly and going to the FBI if they didn't back off.

Nothing I did was unethical or shilling.  Shills make money and I did not cause I thought there was much more coming - a real plan and so I held on to my XPY until it was too late.

You talk about why Josh's plan for Paycoin can not work- giving him suggestions (as if Paycoin was supposed to be anything other than a scam) in multiple Emails. You also carry on about how your partners are dumping first , thus fucking you of getting some decent Pump Price (the lies used to sell Paycoin were the first pump) on this obvious scam coin that you were paid to shill with. That is definitely unethical. I will let you know when I decide to start believing people who admit that they are scumbags. Until then, you can safely assume that I treat every single thing that you write as pure fucking lies.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:48:23 PM

im sure thats true Vlad. Garza is famous for trying to use the court system to scare people to bend to his will. you didnt say that back in the day tho.

also it doesnt change the fact that there is nothing that generates real value for paycoin. the dev team is slow as shit and is already months behind (=they work on paycoin once a while randomly. other interests like bitlend etc that might actually generate some btc are more precious to them)
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:49:13 PM

PayCoin is trademarked by Garza

Nope. I just showed you it isn't. He started the application for it and then abandoned it.

and I think the XPY community has a right to it.  PayCoin.com and other domains are also owned by this community in my opinion.

AAAAAAAAHahahaAAAAhahahaAAAAAAhahahaaaaaa. . . . . .ha!

Your opinion?

Erm, how about you go do some reading up on basic commercial law and practices. If GAW owned a trademark and a domain for Paycoin, the XPY 'community' would have absolutely FUCK ALL claim to it. It would be the property of GAW alone and, as is the case, would likely be seized and auctioned off to pay off company debt, like to the Electricity Company who already has a judgement against them.

Paycoin the currency HAS NO ASSETS OR CLAIM TO ASSETS.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:51:20 PM

Vlad is simply trying to distance himself from his participation in the XPY scam. A feeble attempt considering he was payed by the man himself, employed if you will, and will surely go down with the sinking ship once all is said and done. How does it make you feel that you were part of a terrorist money laundering scheme, Vlad2Vlad? That many people lost their life savings? That many people's lives were ruined by the aid of your hand? Good luck washing that blood off of your hands. I have no doubt you'll continue to sleep well even after realizing the full extent of your errors, just like Garza.
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:54:05 PM

Yes, I certainly agree with this. Scumbags in charge, this shit is meaningless. But maybe at some point down the line the marketplace will adopt something like self-regulation.

Self-regulation? I do not think that term means what you think it means.

What the fuck have you been doing all this time then if it isn't pushing back at exactly the self-regulation many people are trying to demonstrate through outing scams and scammers? Your post history shows you to spend a great deal of time shit-talking at the very people you claim are needed for this industry to succeed.

Like I said earlier I was tired of seeing the same thing freakin five hundred times from the same people. Every friggin day. It has to be some medical condition. And I´ve never promoted any scams.

Sometimes obsessive behavior of this kind results in a self-fulfilling prophecy. Enough customers are driven from even a legit operation so it goes belly up. And so it must be a scam to begin with. Of course I would never expect you to consider this possibility. But it may have happened occasionally.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:54:42 PM

im sure thats true Vlad. Garza is famous for trying to use the court system to scare people to bend to his will. you didnt say that back in the day tho.

This is true.  Looking back I should have just come out and said I was working to develop XPY.  What held me back was assholes like these guys, who make you out to be a scammer the second you make any money doing any development.  You're not allowed to make money in crypto and if you do then you must be a scammer and a shill.  It's the craziest thing I've ever seen - hard working devs are supposed to work for free and they better do a good job so those watching and doing nothing can make crazy profits off your work.

I figured my personal deal was personal and didn't have to be made public as long as I acted with integrity and didn't try to screw people over.  But now I see that I should have just come out and made it all public.  This is all new to me, lesson learned; I won't make the same mistake again.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

Hahaha.  I have blood on my hands?

Somebody please post ALL my emails to garza.  I wish I still had them. 

It would be fun to count how many times I screamed at those guys and threatened to report them to the FBI.  Hahaha.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:00:04 PM

What held me back was assholes like these guys, who make you out to be a scammer the second you make any money doing any development.  You're not allowed to make money in crypto and if you do then you must be a scammer and a shill.  It's the craziest thing I've ever seen - hard working devs are supposed to work for free and they better do a good job so those watching and doing nothing can make crazy profits off your work.

Dishonest argument, Vlad, a transparent attempt at deflection. No one cares if you make money legitimately. What you do, however, is attempt to make money through hyping dying coin projects *exactly* as you did at the start of the day today in this thread. Your 'signature move', if you will.

Please describe this 'development' you claim to be skilled at?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:00:48 PM

Like I said earlier I was tired of seeing the same thing freakin five hundred times from the same people. Every friggin day. It has to be some medical condition. And I´ve never promoted any scams.

Sometimes obsessive behavior of this kind results in a self-fulfilling prophecy. Enough customers are driven from even a legit operation so it goes belly up. And so it must be a scam to begin with. Of course I would never expect you to consider this possibility. But it may have happened occasionally.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844310.msg9432003#msg9432003
https://i.imgur.com/FPJyKZX.png

You mean those kinds of "legit" operations that you never promoted?
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:00:59 PM

It would be fun to count how many times I screamed at those guys and threatened to report them to the FBI.  Hahaha.

It´s some kind of obsessive syndrome with some of these people as i´ve pointed out countless times on these threads.

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:04:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844310.msg9432003#msg9432003
https://i.imgur.com/FPJyKZX.png

You mean those kinds of "legit" operations that you never promoted?

Well, that was almost a year ago and I started that thread because their ANN thread was initially at least moderated and I wanted info posted about if they payed out. It is clear if you read the thread. I don´t think that´s much of a promotion. maybe you can find another one? Anyway, this thing is still going. Don´t know if it´s legit or not. Don´t recall claiming that it´s legit maybe you can show me where I´m supposed to have done that.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:05:45 PM

It´s some kind of obsessive syndrome with some of these people as i´ve pointed out countless times on these threads.

You are a fucking idiot <=--- This is a factual statement evidenced by your own posted contradictions.

You want self-regulation and in return you give ad-hominem tone complaint coupled with speculative bollocks about how a legitimate operation might fail due to something you like to call a 'self-fulfilling prophecy' about self-regulation.

Citation or GTFO.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:07:42 PM

Vlad saying Garza will make paycoin $50 each, as well as defending him from the SEC allegations and also saying Garza is the man with everything in control and it's all "a game". Enjoy the obvious shilling. I stopped getting these after 5 mins because it's disgusting how many times Vlad shills

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10541998#msg10541998

If you bothered to read the raw emails, you'd see the timestamps... Most are not recent and I am not posting them for your "market strategy". So if you're hoping for pump news, don't bother. This scam is crashing straight down, and none of the emails I am showing you will change that.

Some of us here are not techies and it's not a big deal to ask for a date if you're gonna post an inflammatory email.  It only adds to its validity.

I figured those had to be old emails but thanks for confirming.

The emails you're showing are negative but they're dated so mostly irrelevant but I didn't expect your emails to pump the price and I appreciate the panic dumping they have helped create.

I'm simply betting on logical odds and I'm betting the odds greatly favor going long at this point.  I may be wrong and lose big, but playing the logic is the best way to go and if I'm right Garza isn't gonna settle for a $20 price, he's a showman, he's gonna wanna prove everyone wrong so I can see a $50+ price.

And it's gonna take real news to get that kind of market cap so I'm expecting more than a "pump and dump".

Thanks for your market research and your posts!

Cheers!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10541189#msg10541189

After a week I dont have the email as it was of no interest to me,I own a lot of paycoin and still a buyer on the hashmarket.

Check your trash folder, most trash email is there even weeks later.  Sorry, but this was a major partner and you just delete the email and then continue buying XPY coins?  Haha...come on, man!

Gaws TOS or change of TOS later on do not prevent people suing them singularly or in a class action.Thats why he is desperate to relocate the business!!

There is a bigger reason to relocate at this point for Garza.  The SEC investigation.  It's very expensive and time consuming to deal with the SEC especially with the new regulations after the 2008 crash.  

Look at Voorhees, a totally legit guy, yet he got fined $50,000 for doing simple business in this new industry.  What Garza wants to do is much bigger and more complex and the SEC could hold him up for a long time while also costing him millions in additional regulatory costs.  

Sure it would be nice to know the SEC has approved garza's plan but the SEC doesn't necessarily help much given they're so corrupt and incompetent and I can understand why anyone, wanting to speed things up and save some money would try and bypass the SEC if they could use a legal loophole by simply relocating.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10540994#msg10540994

They might not be throwing him out,they might be throwing him to the wolves

Once Again...

Who is gonna throw Garza to the wolves if Garza is running the entire show and has total control [on every level] of GAW, PAYbase and PayCoin?  Makes no sense.

This is all a game - just like any Wall Street game.  Figure out the timing and strategy and you can make a ton of money.
Pages: « 1 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 [2111] 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: