Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376936 times)
dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:18:51 PM

i nevr would recruit friends fam but i did tell them about it i guess i fell for the hype but its becoming more clear im dumping as soon if i ever can i have a shitton of useless hp and un sell able upgraded zens im held hostage now

Lets hope your username is different at GAW. They have already marked you for banning if it isnt.. Sorry

There's a field to mark users for ban when the chance show up that mods can see? lol

LOL.. Just know cause it happened to me and I was told they monitor this forum.. I'm sure they have a list though
good i have no intentions of retuing to joshs jones town shits freaky
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:25:47 PM

It is amazing that people still think this is real hardware. They are on HT "OMG, so nice of Josh to secure more investment so he can convert more miners to hashstakers."

Do these guys really think they have little ASICs in the DC that you can place an imaginary coin in like a piggy-bank and watch it grow?

Has anyone on that forum actually ever mined with real hardware before?
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:27:53 PM

Josh takes advantage of the weak minded, like some of those 'crazy' churches you might see on TV or in some Movies.

Unfortunately, he recruited a fair share of uneducated morons to praise anything he says. It works to his advantage because if someone is new to Gawminers and doesn't know about bitcointalk/litecointalk/reddit/ltcgeartalk or any other forum then the person is instantly brain washed into thinking that Gaw is a great investment and that they should empty their wallets.

Truth is, Gaw is a company that consists of scammers, liars, fraudsters, morons and just simply people that honestly don't give a fuck about you, all they care about is how much money they can con out of you.

I'm hoping someone will help educate these fools before Gaw gets raided by the FBI/SEC/FCC as they will only see a small portion of their money back once Josh goes to jail.

PBMining for example, just got caught because they couldn't sustain the ponzi anymore.. if he would of created a coin and got people to dish out all their invested BTC and invest it in a PBMining coin staker wallet, he would be fine financially... At least gaw figured out a way to get out of his ponzi without going to jail.. too bad he left a HUGE paper trail that has been reported to various government agencies.

I would get out now while you still can, PBMining just got caught... Gaw is next.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:35:15 PM

Hi,

I would like to point out that though I do look at whats posted (not only GAW stuff but other stuff as well, as its not all about Hashlets - theres other currencies out there), I dont mark anyone for banning, its your call what you do on a different site, and I dont (wouldnt want to) moderate this one.

Also - there isnt a magical "notes" field in the Moderator View that we can attach notes, so we dont note anything down there either Smiley

I am a fair and reasonable moderator and dont hold grudges or take vendettas Smiley

Animo

How do you feel about moderating a forum for a well known scam company? Don't you worry about what may happen to you once they get raided for illegal activities?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:38:50 PM

All are superhappy to get the gift of being able to not only lock your coins for 3 months, but now you can lock your coins for 6 months. With no extra cost, it is a gawsome gift that was already out of inventory.

HT Mod Animo Esto, can you please shed some light where did CEO pull them out from?
10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:41:07 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22768/don-t-let-the-genorosity-over-cloud-your-judgement-something-is-not-right

Another one is about to eat a ban hammer for speaking his mind. Hes been supporting Gaw for over 4 months now and is just realizing the truth.
Took my team 2 days to learn the truth.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:45:31 PM

Funny I didn't notice any mention of paycoin in this Microsoft announcement? how can this be.... BTC Rules!  Grin

http://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-adds-bitcoin-payments-xbox-games-mobile-content/

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:46:31 PM

Looks like we will be getting a new member soon

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22768/don-t-let-the-genorosity-over-cloud-your-judgement-something-is-not-right

Wonder what RUSSIAN is doing he had a high count of ZENS.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

Hi,

I would like to point out that though I do look at whats posted (not only GAW stuff but other stuff as well, as its not all about Hashlets - theres other currencies out there), I dont mark anyone for banning, its your call what you do on a different site, and I dont (wouldnt want to) moderate this one.

Also - there isnt a magical "notes" field in the Moderator View that we can attach notes, so we dont note anything down there either Smiley

I am a fair and reasonable moderator and dont hold grudges or take vendettas Smiley

Animo

Good to know, thanks for sharing.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:47:59 PM

All are superhappy to get the gift of being able to not only lock your coins for 3 months, but now you can lock your coins for 6 months. With no extra cost, it is a gawsome gift that was already out of inventory.

HT Mod Animo Esto, can you please shed some light where did CEO pull them out from?

Hi,

I dont know - the first time I actually knew anything about it was when it was posted on the board, moderators don't get told anything most of the time, we are there to moderate and nothing else, the decisions are taken by GAW staff, and we are NOT GAW Staff.

How do you feel about moderating a forum for a well known scam company? Don't you worry about what may happen to you once they get raided for illegal activities?

I am not going to get into an argument about what is a scam company or not - who is to say that LTCGear, PBMining, ZeusHash, Genesis-Mining, Hashie, etc are all not scams (most, if not all of them aren't, but we don't have proof for all of them - and yes, I have mining in ALL of those as well), that being said, I am not going to give anyone any excuses around it as that's not my responsibility - I am a moderator and nothing more, not management, not a formal decision maker.

With regards to getting Raided and what would happen to me, I am not in the United States so I cant comment on what would happen as I have never been raided, however, I do hope they use gentle gloves on me as I am allergic to Latex Smiley

back away you shinra lapdog you have 0 ban hammer power here

I kinda know that .....

Animo

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

HOLY SHIT BALLS..............GAW IS A CULT!!!!!!

I am a church-goer too.  In case you never heard it (I am sure many have, apologies to those who already know this story) my minister used to tell a story about a deeply faithful man living in a low-lying region prone to flooding.  The National Weather Service issued a hurricane evacuation warning, telling all of the residents in that area to get out immediately.  The man told his friends: "I trust in God to protect me, I will not leave my home."

As the storm came closer and a direct hit on the city was a virtual certainty, the Sheriff came by his house and knocked on his door.  The man answered the door, and the Sheriff begged the man to leave, offering to take his possessions in the Sheriff's vehicle and to help him move out anything of sentimental value.  But the man said: "I trust in God to protect me, I will not leave my home."

When the storm surge hit, flood forced the man to move into the second story of his home.  The entire first floor became flooded, but the man was unperturbed.  He simply moved to the second floor of his home and gave thanks go Jesus for his sturdy two-story home and his safety.

Later that day, rescuers came by in motorboats and tried to save the man.  He refused to leave his home, saying: "My faith in God is complete.  God will make me safe.  Move along, I am staying put in my house with God at my side."

As the storm surge continued and winds increased, boats could no longer navigate the rising water and the man was forced to move onto his roof.  He held on to the chimney to keep from being blown into the water.  A Coast Guard helicopter appeared, and a daring rescue was attempted.  The rescuer lowered himself in 50 mph winds to the man's roof and reached his hand out to the man.  But the man again refused, saying: "God has provided a roof and a chimney to keep me safe.  I will trust in God to protect me."  And the helicopter was forced to leave without the man.

Later that day, the man was swept away by the 120 mph winds and drowned.

At the Gates of Heaven, the man appeared before God and asked politely: "God, I do not understand.  I kept my faith in you completely. I believed in you.  Why didn't you save me?"

"Silly man, " God replied, "I sent you warnings from the National Weather service, a Sheriff in a truck, a rescuer in a boat, and the Coast Guard in a helicopter, all to save your butt yet here you are anyway."

So in that spirit, I give thanks to God for sending all of the fools to HT to buy my hashlets and get me out of that storm.

Peace,

8cyl

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

Links or quotes? Smiley
10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

Hi,

I dont know - the first time I actually knew anything about it was when it was posted on the board, moderators don't get told anything most of the time, we are there to moderate and nothing else, the decisions are taken by GAW staff, and we are NOT GAW Staff.

I am not going to get into an argument about what is a scam company or not - who is to say that LTCGear, PBMining, ZeusHash, Genesis-Mining, Hashie, etc are all not scams (most, if not all of them aren't, but we don't have proof for all of them - and yes, I have mining in ALL of those as well), that being said, I am not going to give anyone any excuses around it as that's not my responsibility - I am a moderator and nothing more, not management, not a formal decision maker.

With regards to getting Raided and what would happen to me, I am not in the United States so I cant comment on what would happen as I have never been raided, however, I do hope they use gentle gloves on me as I am allergic to Latex Smiley

I kinda know that .....

Animo

PBMining is a confirmed scam btw.. I'm glad you lost all your BTC you have invested in PBMining, call it karma for moderating a forum that scams people.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:50:05 PM

Links or quotes? Smiley

I see the ban hammer coming

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

HOLY SHIT BALLS..............GAW IS A CULT!!!!!!

I am a church-goer too.  In case you never heard it (I am sure many have, apologies to those who haven't) my minister used to tell a story about a deeply faithful man living in a low-lying region prone to flooding.  The National Weather Service issued a hurricane evacuation warning, telling all of the residents in that area to get out immediately.  The man told his friends: "I trust in God to protect me, I will not leave my home."

As the storm came closer and a direct hit on the city was a virtual certainty, the Sheriff came by his house and knocked on his door.  The man answered the door, and the Sheriff begged the man to leave, offering to take his possessions in the Sheriff's vehicle and to help him move out anything of sentimental value.  But the man said: "I trust in God to protect me, I will not leave my home."

When the storm surge hit, flood forced the man to move into the second story of his home.  The entire first floor became flooded, but the man was unperturbed.  He simply moved to the second floor of his home and gave thanks go Jesus for his sturdy two-story home and his safety.

Later that day, rescuers came by in motorboats and tried to save the man.  He refused to leave his home, saying: "My faith in God is complete.  God will make me safe.  Move along, I am staying put in my house with God at my side."

As the storm surge continued and winds increased, boats could no longer navigate the rising water and the man was forced to move onto his roof.  He held on to the chimney to keep from being blown into the water.  A Coast Guard helicopter appeared, and a daring rescue was attempted.  The rescuer lowered himself in 50 mph winds to the man's roof and reached his hand out to the man.  But the man again refused, saying: "God has provided a roof and a chimney to keep me safe.  I will trust in God to protect me."  And the helicopter was forced to leave without the man.

Later that day, the man was swept away by the 120 mph winds and drowned.

At the Gates of Heaven, the man appeared before God and asked politely: "God, I do not understand.  I kept my faith in you completely. I believed you.  Why didn't you save me?"

"Silly man, " God replied, "I sent you warnings from the National Weather service, a Sheriff in a truck, a rescuer in a boat, and the Coast Guard in a helicopter, all to save your butt yet here you are anyway."

So in that spirit, I give thanks to God for sending all of the fools to HT to buy my hashlets and get me out of that storm.

Peace,

8cyl

That was epic!

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:52:22 PM

For your enjoyment, I've joined the ranks of the shadow banned at HashTalk.   

Holy fuck, I guess you were part of the 80%?

A couple of weeks ago only 1% were not happy customers as he claimed, now in a short period of time 80% are not happy. Glad to see people waking up.

Hope you did not lose a lot Sad

For the 20%

A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.
Stanley Weiser

AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:54:51 PM

PBMining is a confirmed scam btw.. I'm glad you lost all your BTC you have invested in PBMining, call it karma for moderating a forum that scams people.

I would hardly say .24 (or whatever it was) BTC is "all" my BTC, but its Crypto and I understand that its a risk, and its one I took full knowing that I may not get my cash back.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

Why does he need to "pull them out" from anywhere? They do not exist in the physical world. It is not like they were selling vaultbreakers(btw wtf happened to these?), ran out of vaultbreakers, then all of a sudden acquires a whole new truckload.

All he did was promise more people a big bag of nothing.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:03:36 PM

Hi,

I kinda know that .....

Animo

Wrong they're all scams. Cloud mining = ponzi

I don't think you're grasping this yet

What is so hard about just holding Bitcoin, instead people give it away then beg for it back or even go full Retard and accept a shitcoin paycoin in return for real btc

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

this faggot said this morning he would give me a ban timeout and followed me here wow

You registered today at 2.25pm - I registered on August 11th ....whos following who?
why dont you leave and go back to ht

I think he's ok maybe he's waking up, the josh drug seems strong, let's see

Animo do you realize selling at $4 and promising $20 is felonious securities fraud? Will Josh be taking you on his jet when he flees? You're past censorship makes you complicit in the fraud. You're doing Joshs dirty work and will probably be left behind for the sec. Hopefully you're a foreigner and have been anonymous.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: