Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376977 times)
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 03:58:14 PM

I had sell order of near 50XPY, 0.059999, but it was not eaten by flash gaw pump (at 0.063+)
Is it a cryptsy error or form of scam/fraud?
Anyone has the same problem ?

I have sold later but anyway i lost few hundred bucks..

Cryptsy’s trade engine did not deal well with the large buy order. In a perfect world the order should have cleared the order book in a second. So yes Cryptsy error. The graph doesn't lie. So not sure how you think Paycoin is a scam/fraud by reading the graph on Crypsty.

Scam / Fraud lol

So if it cryptsy error, why price was higher then .06 and my order did not go through?

Example of fraud at this situation, cryptsy owner turned on special switch wchich is disabling some of market orders and keeping others enabled
that way gaw ceo would buy up his orders and leave my and others orders untouched... and share some btc/xpy with cryptsy owner.

what was the real highest price if my 50@0.0599999 have not been consumed that time ?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:00:55 PM

OK if you say so....

I fail to understand where debit cards come into play at all. They couldn't even launch a simple amazon API shop correctly...HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HAVE DEBIT CARDS WORK LOL?! Even if they did, I think it would be easier and more convenient for me to go to my bank 2 minutes away, deposit money in a Federally insured banking institution, and pay no fees on that than to give Homero Joshua Garza of GAWminers my money, pay some fees, and probably have their customer data breached AGAIN all while assuming it is even correctly working (Which I wouldn't because nothing GAW has done has been working, at all).

Mad Macs

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:01:12 PM

Volder has been on this forum a couple of times. He has nothing to do with HT or GAW at this point. In the past he was a reseller of hashlets. Luke R. is customer service\help desk when they did hardware. I would not have put GAWS employees on that list anywhere its just not right - There just doing there job. I can understand the upper management being put out there but not the employees.

Employees must be aware of the scam, they're not forced to work for Gawminers and they should be contacting law enforcement agencies instead.

If you have a choice between a job or no job what are you going to take. They may not know its a scam. Companies frequently keep there employees in the dark.

Nothing is in the dark when it comes to gawminers.. I rather quit my job and collect food stamps than to work for them.

The only explanation is that they're all in on the scam.

You're painting a picture with awfully broad strokes here fella.  If this was a detective movie you would be pulled off the case.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:05:01 PM

I fail to understand where debit cards come into play at all. They couldn't even launch a simple amazon API shop correctly...HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HAVE DEBIT CARDS WORK LOL?! Even if they did, I think it would be easier and more convenient for me to go to my bank 2 minutes away, deposit money in a Federally insured banking institution, and pay no fees on that than to give Homero Joshua Garza of GAWminers my money, pay some fees, and probably have their customer data breached AGAIN all while assuming it is even correctly working (Which I wouldn't because nothing GAW has done has been working, at all).

Yeah I agree totally with you, that's why I thought the vomiting man was the best choice.  Also here's a really fun read the GAWdrones are trying to conjure up a dumping boogyman....

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27069/pod-proof-of-dump

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 04:06:50 PM

Haha they think people are skipping the top price

WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:10:59 PM

Yeah I agree totally with you, that's why I thought the vomiting man was the best choice.  Also here's a really fun read the GAWdrones are trying to conjure up a dumping boogyman....

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27069/pod-proof-of-dump
Those idiots fail to realize it was less than 2 XPY that took the price down that far. WHAT A DUMPER.

This is the type of idiotic selective criticism that got these people into trouble in the first place lol.

bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 04:11:35 PM

Haha they think people are skipping the top price

Huh?

I had sell order of near 50XPY, 0.059999, but it was not eaten by flash gaw pump (at 0.063+)
Is it a cryptsy error or form of scam/fraud?
Anyone has the same problem ?

I have sold later but anyway i lost few hundred bucks..

Cryptsy’s trade engine did not deal well with the large buy order. In a perfect world the order should have cleared the order book in a second. So yes Cryptsy error. The graph doesn't lie. So not sure how you think Paycoin is a scam/fraud by reading the graph on Crypsty.

Scam / Fraud lol

So if it cryptsy error, why price was higher then .06 and my order did not go through?

Example of fraud at this situation, cryptsy owner turned on special switch wchich is disabling some of market orders and keeping others enabled
that way gaw ceo would buy up his orders and leave my and others orders untouched... and share some btc/xpy with cryptsy owner.

what was the real highest price if my 50@0.0599999 have not been consumed that time ?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 04:13:00 PM

The price is also not doing very well. I can't believe they're backing out of this $20 floor and people are buying their excuses.

They're not backing out. Josh already mentioned multiple times on Hashtalk over the past weeks that the $20 floor will be reached over a period of days or weeks depending on how the market reacts.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:15:42 PM

The price is also not doing very well. I can't believe they're backing out of this $20 floor and people are buying their excuses.

They're not backing out. Josh already mentioned multiple times on Hashtalk over the past weeks that the $20 floor will be reached over a period of days or weeks depending on how the market reacts.

Yes he said something about that it will collapse if people will dump/sell. I can guarantee $100/blackcoin as long as noone sells a coin too
WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:16:40 PM

Yeah, just like his promise of the big investors who are letting him use their money to set a $20 floor on launch of Paybase with a $100,000,000.00 fiat reserve. Or the lower maintenance fees on hashlets. Or the AMPs to buy with Hash Points. Or how about that Time Inc. news article that he posted a picture of him in the waiting lobby? Or how about something else I'm sure you can come across reading here.

Yes he said something about that it will collapse if people will dump/sell. I can guarantee $100/blackcoin as long as noone sells a coin too
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:17:15 PM

OK if you say so....

The entire point of the debit card, like everything GAW has ever done is to move the goalposts further away and/or convince people to give them more money.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 04:19:17 PM

Homero is now managing a virtual debit card soon. GAWSOME

WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:19:34 PM

Hey guys, buy my new coin DoucheScam coin. I'll sell you a very high priced ICO and you can lock your coins into a magic wallet I sell to you that will give you 350% returns. Also backed by $100,000,000.00 fiat reserve from BIG BIG investors, but please don't sell any or I can't actually support the price at $20. Can't reveal anything because NDA, sorry chaps! You guys will buy my coin right? Only $4.00 a pop at first round ICO to special customers, then ICO round 2 is $10.00 to the public, then launch is $20!! 97% premine. AWESOME RIGHT?! Praise me.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

Hey guys, buy my new coin DoucheScam coin. I'll sell you a very high priced ICO and you can lock your coins into a magic wallet I sell to you that will give you 350% returns. Also backed by $100,000,000.00 fiat reserve from BIG BIG investors, but please don't sell any or I can't actually support the price at $20. You guys will buy my coin right?

I want some DoucheScam coin.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:29:12 PM

What an incredibly weak rallying of the troops. I almost feel sorry for Homero  Cry

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27052/a-new-year

nah I don't think so  Cheesy

How's that CNN interview coming along Homero?
How's that relationship with Amazon, Walmart and Target going?
How's the 20 dollar immediate buyback working out Homero?

Good idea, let us all start 2015 with a fresh slate

Eagerly anticipating your New Year list of lies:

1. ?
2. ?

1000,000. ?

Commence O Homero, Commence !

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:30:27 PM

Hey guys, buy my new coin DoucheScam coin. I'll sell you a very high priced ICO and you can lock your coins into a magic wallet I sell to you that will give you 350% returns. Also backed by $100,000,000.00 fiat reserve from BIG BIG investors, but please don't sell any or I can't actually support the price at $20. Can't reveal anything because NDA, sorry chaps! You guys will buy my coin right? Only $4.00 a pop at first round ICO to special customers, then ICO round 2 is $10.00 to the public, then launch is $20!! AWESOME RIGHT?! Praise me.

I think you should contact I Pad Chain, aka "Famous Amos" and be part of the "Whatcoin" team. He has some great ideas but needs some investors to get it off the ground. Or , he could copy GAW's method and just lie about having investors of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIiJSn1oZ74

Abbott: "What Coin are you talking about?"

Costello: "That's right"

Abbott: "I said what coin?"

Costello: "I just told you. Whatcoin"

Abbott: "I asked you what coin are you talking about. And you said Whatcoin. What I wanna know is what coin are you talking about?"

Costello: "Exactly. Whatcoin".

Abbott: "MRRRRM!!! I asked YOU what coin!"

Costello: "Listen, I already told you. The coin I am talking about is Whatcoin."

He definitely has a handle on the whole Paycoin scam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSthEv3Bag

I Pad Chain:

"Did we just witness a scam right in front of our face?"

"I thought I was trippin"

"If Ya'll start this type of shit, this shit will never take off"

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jimb1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:35:57 PM

GAW is so rich and powerful their CEO doesn't need a desk with a computer or paperwork or any of that antiquated 20th century junk!

https://i.imgur.com/VDaXQqN.png

Funny, the fan is a prop

his wife is taking notes. lets start a caption contest. what has she written down?

THIS IS THE WINNER--- LOOK IT UP TO SEE WHAT A F-IN LIAR THIS GUY IS......

Hey Sweetie,

Just saw our ad on ebay selling-

KnC Jupiter 550+GH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner - ***FREE SHIPPING***NO RESERVE*** (#131116710399)

its says in the description.........

"Personal note:  People have asked me why am I selling my mining rigs since we are such big Bitcoin supporters, the truth is that my wife passed away a couple of weeks ago unexpectedly and being young and stupid we did not have life insurance so now I am selling all four mining rigs (a total of 2 TH/s of power) to make ends meet and care for our children.  This machine is in excellent running order."

am I dead master Josh?!

what a POS this guy is!

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:36:50 PM

Oh look another sob story  Cry

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27086/i-m-making-a-tough-decision-about-cryptocause-fundraiser-due-to-my-writing-integrity-being-called-into-question-due-to-the-fundraiser

Cute how they're all washing their hands now former resellers, mods, paid off self-proclaimed "journalists".

Something must be cooking somewhere?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 04:46:04 PM

Wow it's incredible the number of hate comments in this thread. I'm honestly curious as to why you guys are ganging up on GAW like that and don't just say it's a scam/ponzi, you have to have hard evidence before pointing the finger. Also if it is a scam, how do you guys expect Josh to get away with the stolen money when all his details and company details are known? GAW is a registered business, he would have nowhere to hide and cops would soon be knocking on his door. One more thing I don't really understand, usually if I don't like a coin/project for whatever reason, I'd just forget the thing even exists and move on, I certainly wouldn't set out to destroy the coin.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Wow it's incredible the number of hate comments in this thread. I'm honestly curious as to why you guys are ganging up on GAW like that and don't just say it's a scam/ponzi, you have to have hard evidence before pointing the finger. Also if it is a scam, how do you guys expect Josh to get away with the stolen money when all his details and company details are known? GAW is a registered business, he would have nowhere to hide and cops would soon be knocking on his door. One more thing I don't really understand, usually if I don't like a coin/project for whatever reason, I'd just forget the thing even exists and move on, I certainly wouldn't set out to destroy the coin.

Wonder why there are so many shill comments as well?

Why don't you forget about this thread and move on?

Why do you care if Josh makes $10,000,000 or $10 this year?

Less money in his pockets = more money in everyone elses.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: