Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:34:33 PM

unreal. Translation: "Now that I've fleeced you of all your non-viable BTC, i want your CC money, woohoo!!!"

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/550568908902924288

Now the cultists can really get themselves into ruin over this sideshow disaster....Nice work Homero!

Of all the things that need to be fixed and implemented the first order of business will be to implement another way to get your $$$

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:35:16 PM

red flags and gentle reminders  Roll Eyes

http://rgsneddon.thescribe.eu/#post116

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:35:33 PM

Well since I was hoping to actually have a discussion there but GAW ceo has the marching orders to make as many enemies as he can. I will post what my topic which was instantly locked. https://hashtalk.org/topic/27182/josh-please-make-a-floor-somewhere

"If anyone has seen my posting today they know I think it needs to be at $20 to instill confidence in the coin and GAW. However I do not know the financials of what is left from ICO funds and all of our hahslet/hashstakers funds and all the other income that could be used to make this coin a success. So if you can not maintain a floor at $20 assuming probably 40% of coins in the wild will be dumped right away at least put one up somewhere that you can maintain it.

Some will say why give the dumpers a profit. I say it is a pill that has to be swallowed. In order to move on and start building trust and confidence in GAW/Pacoin we need stability in the market. This was a major selling point of the coin. If GAW can only support $10 then fine lets have $10 be the floor and we can move on. There will be a major shifting of coins to believers from non and once it is seen that the coin can hold that level people that are on the fence will start to come back in. Just look at how many people say don’t sell here you would be crazy. This will be the same response to people buying products when market price is used to buy. People will not want to buy a product with an $8 paycoin because of the perceived $12 loss. So I ask please put up a wall at a level that you guys know you can maintain. That will be eventually used as a spring board to better things, whether it be higher price or more widely adopted coin.

I know I am sure you are sick of hearing people telling you how to run things but I hope you at least consider it as constructive criticism. I don’t think I know all but I hope maybe my idea would work and you like it or it leads to a newer better one."

tom14cat14

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:39:11 PM

Boy I see this https://hashtalk.org/topic/27181/bitcoin-miami  all I can think of is a picture of a private Jet that has paycoin logo on the back. And on the side it says something to do with here is your $20 floor. Please tell me I am just having a nighmare about this.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:42:51 PM

Josh has already used Paycoin investors money to ensure that he can speak at the BTC MIami conference about how he is not ripping Paycoin investors off.

I think its pretty bad when this reddit thread that begs BTCMiami to not allow Josh Garza speak at the conference: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r0twz/josh_garza_must_not_be_allowed_to_speak_at_the/
Has 130 upvotes... does that mean that 130 people don't like Josh Garza just on reddit within 3 hours?
Its the second thread on reddit.com/r/bitcoin
I'd dump all my xpy now!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:47:32 PM

Wow, I wish I found this thread earlier. No way I'm going to read thru 500 pages, but did catch up on the last few days. Anyone in crypto for a while knows that 99% of coins fail and get de-listed. The reason is because there is no use for the coins. So GAW tries to make a coin which will be used (and therefore maybe survive, unlike their asic or cloud mining businesses). Maybe it will, maybe it won't, and I see both sides of the argument, a lot of haters, and a lot of trolls. In any case this coin and Josh have the crypto spotlight right now, good or bad, it is all about XPY the last two weeks. My only question is does everyone here really want XPY to fail just because they don't like Josh? Or do they want XPY to fail because they are not invested in it, but in other coins? I bet half the posts on here are from smart people who honestly think GAW is a scam and that they are helping people. And the other half of the posts are probably form even smarter people trying to fud the price lower so they have a good entry point, because whether XPY takes over the world or moons doesn't really matter, it WILL have many pumps and probably dumps in it's future. The only question is will it really be at $20 when those hash stakers expire? Because that is all that really matters to this whole "business plan".

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:47:52 PM

Oh Gaw-d, what does this troll-- er-- guy think he's doing asking real questions on HT?

https://i.imgur.com/LckpGdE.png

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27180/how-does-gaw-want-to-address-the-fact-that-hashstakers-lose-an-investor-money-when-xpy-price-is-below-20

EDIT: Apparently locked in less than 10 minutes. Homero building good will...Nice!

EDIT: And now original post no longer exists. Not sure if shadow banned or they just deleted post. Nice work Homero!

Shadow banned. All posts gone (not visible). It looks like the NodeBB bug (or was it a secret setting?) that caused all those bans has not been fixed after all.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:49:23 PM

I guess this is what you get when you ban everyone.

interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:49:31 PM

Oh Gaw-d, what does this troll-- er-- guy think he's doing asking real questions on HT?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27180/how-does-gaw-want-to-address-the-fact-that-hashstakers-lose-an-investor-money-when-xpy-price-is-below-20

EDIT: Apparently locked in less than 10 minutes. Homero building good will...Nice!

EDIT: And now original post no longer exists. Not sure if shadow banned or they just deleted post. Nice work Homero!

Shadow banned. All posts gone (not visible). It looks like the NodeBB bug (or was it a secret setting?) that caused all those bans has not been fixed after all.

Just one more lie. They will always control the information on HT like it is Soviet Russia, no matter what they say to the public.
interstellar

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:50:42 PM

I hope he comes over here. He seems like a sharp guy. This isn't some one post account. This guy has been around awhile. I love watching the "awakening".
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:55:52 PM

Wow, I wish I found this thread earlier. No way I'm going to read thru 500 pages, but did catch up on the last few days. Anyone in crypto for a while knows that 99% of coins fail and get de-listed. The reason is because there is no use for the coins. So GAW tries to make a coin which will be used (and therefore maybe survive, unlike their asic or cloud mining businesses). Maybe it will, maybe it won't, and I see both sides of the argument, a lot of haters, and a lot of trolls. In any case this coin and Josh have the crypto spotlight right now, good or bad, it is all about XPY the last two weeks. My only question is does everyone here really want XPY to fail just because they don't like Josh? Or do they want XPY to fail because they are not invested in it, but in other coins? I bet half the posts on here are from smart people who honestly think GAW is a scam and that they are helping people. And the other half of the posts are probably form even smarter people trying to fud the price lower so they have a good entry point, because whether XPY takes over the world or moons doesn't really matter, it WILL have many pumps and probably dumps in it's future. The only question is will it really be at $20 when those hash stakers expire? Because that is all that really matters to this whole "business plan".

You seem to have a head on your shoulders, just dispose of that "FUD" and "Trolls" rhetoric. There is no organized conspiracy against GAW or Paycoin, other than what GAW are doing themselves. They had so many fumbles of their own that all we can do is just sit back and laugh at the show. Trolls didn't eat their $100 million floor and didn't make the CEO to promise it to begin with, or to backpedal afterwards. HashStakers could be backpedaled on too, perhaps offered to "upgrade" to the next game-changing product.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:56:02 PM

I want it to work. This has some of the same basic Ideas I had for Envy coin when I was trying to launch it. They should have the funds to do what I was trying to get funds for. Make a coin that is stable. However it is getting harder and harder to trust them. They have shown a great deal of incompetence and there way is the only way except when it starts to go south they back track and say it is not their fault their way failed. It is all those darn BTC Talk people. They need to look in the mirror and say maybe our way isn’t the best and maybe I should not burn so many people in crypto. They have a diehard following but it lose a few everyday including some of the ones that have been with them the longest. I am not their biggest customer nor biggest name on hashtalk but I was/am in the top 100. I am on the edge of cutting all ties with them because they refuse to realize that confidence in them is very important for this coin to successes. Of course maybe it is a Ponzi and that is why they don’t care.  
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:58:43 PM

I am not paid by GAW nor have I been.  I write about many companies and I am not paid by them either.
I have never been on GAW's payroll.

CCN is also not owned by GAW or its affiliates.  It is a privately owned company and was not sold to GAW nor will it be.

I am aware of your concerns and am actively looking into them as I get info I will publish it for good or bad.  

Happy New Year Everyone, May It Bring a Rise in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies and bring our world wide community closer.
Best Regards.

The scam is that Josh has millions of dollars in BTC and USD and tons of investors(So he says) but he can't make a $20 wall like he promised?
He hasn't invested anything into the market and I'm sure hes dumping some xpy because hes a greedy manipulative liar who has to pay all his employee's 6 figure incomes.
No idiot would work for a company that is clearly lying to people for profits, to bring home minimum wage.

Why is he begging on his forums for his followers not to dump? Why not stand behind your coin and buy them all up @ a promised rate of $20/each?

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE JOSH GARZA IS A SCAMMER and ALWAYS HAS BEEN, hes been tricking people out of their BTC since early 2014.

I hope Josh and his whole family/friends and anyone associated with running these scams go to jail.

Here is a complete list of individuals who are directly associated with this scam and the ones prior to this one:

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminers
Joe Mordica - CTO Gawminers
Dan Pease - General Manager - Gawminers
Evan Lucas - Lead software Engineer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Ryan Mottley - Software Developer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Amanda Veilleux-Meara - Call Center Manager - Gawminers
Stuart Fraser - Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald LP - Josh's Piggy Bank
Alan Harmon - Purchasing Manager - Gawminers
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers
Bill St. Dennis - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - Gawminers
Luke Rusten - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Jonah Dorman - New General Manager? - Gawminers
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - Gawminers

Let it be known that these individuals have profited from scamming/lying to you and knowingly taken your money on false pretenses.

Everyone above gets paid every month and I'm sure they're all making 6 figures and that's directly from profiting from individuals who don't know their left from right and are suckered into joining a forum where paycoins are force fed down their throats with broken promises.

I wonder how anyone of these people sleep at night?

tom14cat14

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:00:51 PM

I hope he comes over here. He seems like a sharp guy. This isn't some one post account. This guy has been around awhile. I love watching the "awakening".

Can one of you guys see if I am shadow banned. I might have made him made when I taged him in another thread to lock because it was the same topic that has been closed everywhere. But this one was a supporting topic of it not being a dump.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:01:24 PM

I'm glad to see a lot of the previous shills actually start to wake up and get wise to what Homero is doing. No need to thank us. If you're not awake, I have a $100,000,000.00 fiat reserve for a floor. Here's proof. Check it out. It's like Homero's only you get to have a little fun and it doesn't cost you anything for the ride.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:04:29 PM

I am not paid by GAW nor have I been.  I write about many companies and I am not paid by them either.

Have you or have you not received free gifts from GAW?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 11:05:51 PM

Boy I see this https://hashtalk.org/topic/27181/bitcoin-miami  all I can think of is a picture of a private Jet that has paycoin logo on the back. And on the side it says something to do with here is your $20 floor. Please tell me I am just having a nighmare about this.

Nah, the floor went to pay for the "speaker" spot:

http://btcmiami.com/#tile_sponsors
interstellar

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:08:24 PM

Can one of you guys see if I am shadow banned. I might have made him made when I taged him in another thread to lock because it was the same topic that has been closed everywhere. But this one was a supporting topic of it not being a dump.

can you post a link to your profile on HT?
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 11:08:30 PM

You have been shadow banned - there's only meant to be one person who does that (and an email from him saying he doesn't do it anymore can be produced)

Or it could have been one of the more overzealous mods

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:08:36 PM

CCN is also not owned by GAW or its affiliates.  It is a privately owned company and was not sold to GAW nor will it be.

I am aware of your concerns and am actively looking into them as I get info I will publish it for good or bad.  

Happy New Year Everyone, May It Bring a Rise in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies and bring our world wide community closer.
Best Regards.

The scam is that Josh has millions of dollars in BTC and USD and tons of investors(So he says) but he can't make a $20 wall like he promised?
He hasn't invested anything into the market and I'm sure hes dumping some xpy because hes a greedy manipulative liar who has to pay all his employee's 6 figure incomes.
No idiot would work for a company that is clearly lying to people for profits, to bring home minimum wage.

Why is he begging on his forums for his followers not to dump? Why not stand behind your coin and buy them all up @ a promised rate of $20/each?

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE JOSH GARZA IS A SCAMMER and ALWAYS HAS BEEN, hes been tricking people out of their BTC since early 2014.

I hope Josh and his whole family/friends and anyone associated with running these scams go to jail.

Here is a complete list of individuals who are directly associated with this scam and the ones prior to this one:

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminers
Joe Mordica - CTO Gawminers
Dan Pease - General Manager - Gawminers
Evan Lucas - Lead software Engineer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Ryan Mottley - Software Developer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Amanda Veilleux-Meara - Call Center Manager - Gawminers
Stuart Fraser - Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald LP - Josh's Piggy Bank
Alan Harmon - Purchasing Manager - Gawminers
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers
Bill St. Dennis - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - Gawminers
Luke Rusten - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Jonah Dorman - New General Manager? - Gawminers
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - Gawminers

Let it be known that these individuals have profited from scamming/lying to you and knowingly taken your money on false pretenses.

Everyone above gets paid every month and I'm sure they're all making 6 figures and that's directly from profiting from individuals who don't know their left from right and are suckered into joining a forum where paycoins are force fed down their throats with broken promises.

I wonder how anyone of these people sleep at night?

To be honest I do not think any of us believe you at best. Or at worst now think you just do a bad job of reporting. (Or whatever it is called that you have done) If you can’t tell I am in full melt down mode and am pissed off. I tried to stick up for GAW hoping they would follow the plan because I believe in the plan. But all I have seen is a company about to make a ton of money. Off of saying they will help the little guy. They have transferred all of their obligations to paying us to things they did not have to pay for. Sure they made a small buy wall compared to what they received from all of us.
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: