Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:31:13 AM

You can't actually search for products on Paybase. They removed the infinite error messages though hahaha.

you know nothing about nothing which is obvious...so maybe instead of opening that thing you shove food into, you can read up on what is actually going on before spewing your filth across the forum.
I have a Paybase account I signed up for...it doesn't work. I fail to see your point other than insulting people, calling them idiots, and I saw something about you taking somebody into the back of a KK van...you need to relax before you get banned from these forums for racist hate speech.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:32:41 AM

I'm glad people are becoming aware of Gawminer's new scam 'paybase'

We're @ 342 upvotes and counting and its #1 on reddit.com/r/bitcoin

there is no scam except the opnes you idiots are trying to attempt to make here...by slandering companies and people for doing what no one else has the cahones to do.

Wow such shill LOL  Cheesy
This dude came out of nowhere and starts slandering us all lmfao saying hate speech and calling people idiots. I...I..? What?
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:32:57 AM

Did you learn how to defend against lie accusations directly from Josh Garza, or what? Focus on one point that you can kinda sorta blow some smoke around using semantics and denials of knowledge to create doubt about, and just ignore all the elephants taking a big crap in the middle of the room. Very professional.
what is your profession? are you a journalist? you seem to be pretty critical of another one who actually does his job well.   maybe you could learn something instead of trying to make someone look bad when all they are doing is reporting the facts, unbiasedly.  nice one.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:33:36 AM

I do not censor comments anywhere I do not have the power nor would I use it.
I will ignore abusive comments leveled at me though and I have.

Red flags and broken promises are going to be addressed.  I have not ignored that.  I have reported bad news such as the breach.

Again the Title is "GAW Claims" not me not the site the claim is on them and I wanted that clear.  If you choose to read it as me absolving them of the issue that is fine but that is not the intention.

I do not work for GAW and have not.  If I could work I would be back to running networks and mining bitcoin.

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  

Reporting on a product people don't like = Perfectly fine
Reporting none of the red flags/broken promises/bad news = bad
Censoring any negative comments = bad

I will also say that the title is GAW Claims not me claiming it.
I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

Do you work for GAW or are you a journalist?

I think you've basically admitted private data was lost, so why not do the honest thing and fix the title?
i will take some donations i am poor  Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:34:41 AM

More remarks that don't assist in the conversation.

Not one person you are attacking is denying that GAW is/could be a scam.

Personal attacks to one's physical condition is helpful?

And what is your sick obsession with Volder?
I have him ignored. So peaceful...

+1

Well, I guess i'm jumping on the bandwagon.

So can Geegaw see that everyone is just pressing the ignore button on him/her?

I think he can, either way. Such Quiet, so peaceful. Much relax.

oh im not there yet, but will be soon once im done with these idiots trying to make a name for themselves, besides "idiot" or "i sound stupid"

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:34:46 AM

These off the wall hate posts are so over the top it makes me wonder if they are not actually some sick Cointelpro from the GAW camp to discredit what is being said here in this thread. After all, GAW  does not have a leg to stand on when it comes to facts, so the best they can really do is try to discredit the messenger. Plain old mounds of useless bullshit posts from obvious shills was not getting the job done to hide the truth being exposed here. Is it coincidental that out of the blue our crippled reporter who is obviously a GAW shill of some sort (knowing or unknowing) shows up in this thread at the same time someone who seems like he was scientifically designed to attack him in the most vulgar manner possible? I smell a rat. The kind of a filthy smirking rat that would stoop as low as something like this so he could shield himself and continue a scam.

Food for thought gentleman, I bid you all goodnight.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:36:10 AM

You bagholders got our opportunity to dump, it's turning up get out now

you going somewhere?, see ya have a nice trip! ...try not to fall...... too late Smiley

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:38:31 AM

there is no scam except the opnes you idiots are trying to attempt to make here...by slandering companies and people for doing what no one else has the cahones to do.

This dude came out of nowhere and starts slandering us all lmfao saying hate speech and calling people idiots. I...I..? What?

Really? You weren't concerned by people who registered today and came straight to this thread to talk smack and someone who was on the forum longer than you is "out of nowhere"

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:38:35 AM

He pimped his crippledness to get donations.

Real cripples don't cry foul. They don't woe be me. Fund my life.

In is in the archives if you have me on ignore.

Well I am not crippled or anything, but it just seems so harsh to say that sort of stuff. Anyone who bought into this well..how can you be surprised?
no one would say that actually unless they had a cruel heart and a childs mind, which is what im starting to think here.

nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:38:54 AM

He's even coming after me LMAO!

He's spewing opinion with no factual backing.

I've been around both communities for a long time. If you don't know who i am, you're new and you have no place to voice this hogwash.

Do some research, go play elsewhere. You're providing as useless posts as geegaw.

Suchmoon did not begin these discussions in August for people to attack eachother. It was to identify the truth of the services provided by the companies in question.

Let that sink in, these discussions began in August. Many if not all of the original questions are still unanswered.

You're on an attacking spree, you are not in a discussion.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:40:01 AM

Just tried trolling the Tinychat, they banned me there.

These guys are amazing.  Let's try to keep the entire crypto community from spreading the shitty truth about xpy
the truth is there is no shitty truth, the shity TRUTH if yopu need to hear it, is that you "idiots" are simply trolling and ganging up on a company and a person who are trying to make a difference in this world , to make a change....do you like calling  china at 5 am to talk to the guy in his basement and ask him if he will send you a replacement part for your shitminer you just bought? good luck waiting 3 weeks for that if he answers the phone at all, oh and i hope you speak the language or you might get a food delivery instead.

LOL
You seem mad...
I seen you started the campaign on hashtalk to go and stand up to the trolls on the article ccn posted, it was a 1 man team doing it and not 1 person followed you. LOL
Are you mad at the price plunge? Dont worry because you are not alone, just go to tinychat and you will be in company with the others.
Why not take your anger out on the person that scammed you?
Paycoin to the moon! not..

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:40:16 AM

Its rainin' paycoins and I'm still there
young ghetto nigga in a wheelchair

you are the winner of the "IDIOT" group my friend, and probably need some mental assistance.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:41:44 AM

BOO IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND YOU TO STAND

Josh Garza CEO of GAWMiners and Scott Fargo Head of Mining News CCN

i'm so crippled and cannot get up out of bed help me help me

BOO IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND YOU TO STAND

I'm sorry are you jealous or something that someone actually has a friend, maybe if you left your moms basement and went out to play with your preschool friends you can have one too. jus sayin.

bitgeek

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:41:55 AM

These off the wall hate posts are so over the top it makes me wonder if they are not actually some sick Cointelpro from the GAW camp to discredit what is being said here in this thread.

Yup, we are hate posters and came to derail the thread Cheesy You must have missed a few pages of sockpuppets posting gifs and laughing at disabilities.

At least we aren't making new accounts every day.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:43:52 AM

CLAP HANDS THE CLAPPER

HELP HELP I CANNOT GET UP

https://i.imgur.com/aAU4FC6.jpg

JESUS JOSH SAVED ME!!!

you incredibly weird bible thumpers Roll Eyes

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
moehawk

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:44:16 AM

I find it ironic that you will post that when your trust level is about you scamming people.

Just tried trolling the Tinychat, they banned me there.

These guys are amazing.  Let's try to keep the entire crypto community from spreading the shitty truth about xpy
the truth is there is no shitty truth, the shity TRUTH if yopu need to hear it, is that you "idiots" are simply trolling and ganging up on a company and a person who are trying to make a difference in this world , to make a change....do you like calling  china at 5 am to talk to the guy in his basement and ask him if he will send you a replacement part for your shitminer you just bought? good luck waiting 3 weeks for that if he answers the phone at all, oh and i hope you speak the language or you might get a food delivery instead.

LOL
You seem mad...
I seen you started the campaign on hashtalk to go and stand up to the trolls on the article ccn posted, it was a 1 man team doing it and not 1 person followed you. LOL
Are you mad at the price plunge? Dont worry because you are not alone, just go to tinychat and you will be in company with the others.
Why not take your anger out on the person that scammed you?
Paycoin to the moon! not..
WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:44:24 AM

Really? You weren't concerned by people who registered today and came straight to this thread to talk smack and someone who was on the forum longer than you is "out of nowhere"

hold on i'm not done yet, but ill get back to you  in  a minute to put you in your place in the back of the KKK van in a second.
What I was referring to was the way he came into this thread. Verbally assaulting everybody, over and over, saying racist hate speech etc. There's a simple quote from him. Yet, he is defending a company and people from slander, by slandering other people. That makes a lot of sense and isn't hypocritical at all /s
jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:44:40 AM

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:45:16 AM

Regardless of people who were dumb enough to buy into this garbage...making fun of someone's health problems is pretty low. I do not have a dog in this fight as I wouldn't ever buy into any of this crap, but wow you guys say some mean shit. You guys should keep with the shill calling or whatever, but if he has physical issues that should be off limits.
thats the smartest thing i've read all day!

bitgeek

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:47:04 AM

hold on i'm not done yet, but ill get back to you  in  a minute to put you in your place in the back of the KKK van in a second.
What I was referring to was the way he came into this thread. Verbally assaulting everybody, over and over, saying racist hate speech etc. There's a simple quote from him. Yet, he is defending a company and people from slander, by slandering other people. That makes a lot of sense and isn't hypocritical at all /s

I know what you mean.
"Fight fire with fire" must be his quote of choice.  Roll Eyes

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: