Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376933 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:47:14 AM

You guys can feed this racist shill that's spewing hate speech and insults, but I'm just going to watch the thread burn for the time being. People at HashTalk and GAW customers are so upset, just look at this.

hold on i'm not done yet, but ill get back to you  in  a minute to put you in your place in the back of the KKK van in a second.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:48:26 AM

Well look at mr johhny come fucking lately buckrogers!  The party's over for the night and now you're trolling.  Did you read through all of my posts?  How much space do I occupy in your small head?  Please do tell and enlighten us with all of your vast intellect!

You bagholders got our opportunity to dump, it's turning up get out now

you going somewhere?, see ya have a nice trip! ...try not to fall...... too late Smiley
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:49:22 AM

That's right bigmouth run back to your cocoon at hashtalk.

"Contribute" my ass.

Take that lying cripple beggar with you. Please.

hey idiot #1 do you feel proud of yourself for calling someone with a disability a cripple beggar? shame on you and I hope you never have to go through any sort of pain in life (yea right) thats a terrible thing to say and you should be banned for just that alone.

He's posting here on at least 2 accounts, making fake crowd. Abused child that feeds on hate.
thats what i've guessed fro the start, ...hey buddy! tell your parent to feed you and stop beating you!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
moehawk

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:49:59 AM

So its ok to attack Josh garza and the people invested in his coin but everyone cry's when they get attacked ?

Don't like posting much on here but i found it funny.

Edit, i referring to all, not pointing my finger on you wafflemaster

btw my xpy balance is 0.35668415

You guys can feed this racist shill that's spewing hate speech and insults, but I'm just going to watch the thread burn for the time being. People at HashTalk and GAW customers are so upset, just look at this.

hold on i'm not done yet, but ill get back to you  in  a minute to put you in your place in the back of the KKK van in a second.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:51:45 AM

Nevertheless, this is pointless. I'm not bothering to respond to anything else you write, it's beneath me.
At least he's admitting he's an elitist piece of scum. This thread goes into toil when there are no new updates, delays, or broken things GAW releases though, I agree. We've already proven all of it so now it's just more sit and wait while reading the delusional people at HashTalk.

folks, here is idiot #2: what are you doing man? are you just full of hate? there is no place for that here. go away!

Nevertheless, this is pointless. I'm not bothering to respond to anything else you write, it's beneath me.
Saying somebody is beneath you is elitist.  Could you take a step back from being a hypocrite and calling everybody an idiot for a second to realize that?

why would i do that , i call a spade a spade.

popejubs

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:53:57 AM

"When the coin opens to the public on Jan. 2 with what Mr. Garza says will be an anticipated market capitalization of $250 million, the company will partly back that with a store of fiat currency worth around $100 million."

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/11/25/bitbeat-gaw-miners-to-launch-bitcoin-challenger-paycoin/

:grinning:
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:54:09 AM

Stop trying to be better.

BE BETTER. You can do that by fixing the glaring error in your q and a article. do it now.

It's smoke and mirrors. This cripple is always saying he'll do better, he'll fact check, he'll get out of his chair and walk etc etc. He told me he'd check out Garza's claim of an ASIC deal with BitFury and low and behold, publishes fucking nothing.

https://twitter.com/TalonTech1/status/537376837132099585

Beware of cripples, they are crippled for a fucking reason. It's not just their body that is crippled but their mind as well.

i think the crippled one here is you buddy, the fat that you were born without any common sense and decency.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:55:46 AM

Giggle all you want.

Your monumental cripple Scott Fargo is out if his bed.

It is nice to se though the GAW bois, coming over here to "chat" with out restriction. Did that leader "volder" allow you to?

are you stil here?

isn't it time to go to bed? school starts early, you want to make sure you catch that blue bus Smiley

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:59:18 AM

You can't actually search for products on Paybase. They removed the infinite error messages though hahaha.

you know nothing about nothing which is obvious...so maybe instead of opening that thing you shove food into, you can read up on what is actually going on before spewing your filth across the forum.
I have a Paybase account I signed up for...it doesn't work. I fail to see your point other than insulting people, calling them idiots, and I saw something about you taking somebody into the back of a KK van...you need to relax before you get banned from these forums for racist hate speech.

quite the contrary, "friend" i am the furthest thing from racist, i am appalled by it, hence the remark geared toward that child and his hate statements. maybe you should read some context before ASS U Ming.

And what's wrong with your paybase account that doesn't work if i might ask?

i didn't hear of paybase accounts not working?

can you please elaborate?
specifically?

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:03:46 AM

I'm glad people are becoming aware of Gawminer's new scam 'paybase'

We're @ 342 upvotes and counting and its #1 on reddit.com/r/bitcoin

there is no scam except the opnes you idiots are trying to attempt to make here...by slandering companies and people for doing what no one else has the cahones to do.

Wow such soul-less LOL  Cheesy
soul-less? what do you mean?

the people with soul are the groundbreakers and innovators in this world who are trying to make a change for the better.  If you want to live the rest of your BTC life in a forum, then so be it, I personally have grander plans to spend coin EVERYWHERE, and that is the goal. in case you all are missing the point here.  this is not a competition between BTC and XPY or any other coin...it is an attempt to make it accepted worldwide, so you can actually spend those hard earned bitcoins you mined for 2 years in  your heat closet or basement in a real store .

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:07:41 AM

This made me chuckle given the current topic of conversation (nothing personal Scott): https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-to-launch-paycoin-media-tour/

"GAWMiner’s ICO is going huge and public in a big way. With interviews with CNN, Fortune Magazine, The Wall Street Journal and others soon to hit the airwaves Josh is getting the news out about Bitcoin and Paycoin while working for greater acceptance of Cryptocurrencies. If GAWMiners is a scam, the worst thing you could do is draw the type of attention they are now getting. We are looking forward to the next stage in the ICO and CCN will bring you the news and info as we get it directly from the source, Josh Garza the CEO of GAWMiners."

I am actively researching more about the red flags, more about the issue that caused the breach on PayBase and will have a follow up.
I dare you to post this on your website. Or do you ignore picture evidence as well? I'm sure we have some archived proof that you can look into, but I think we both know that won't really make a difference, will it? You only make articles based on lies when it comes to GAW.

I fucking did it, tweeted that scamming crook.

https://twitter.com/brelly1978/status/550880256320872448

There's lot more where that came from. He best give us an exit plan for those that want out, or I'll do this shit day in and day out. You hear that @gawminers Josh? Since i have proof too you read these threads and also have a PM i can post.
popejubs

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:07:46 AM

GUYS

STOP

LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME:

CRYPTO-EXTREMISTS

http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/01/paycoin-trolled-crypto-extremists-value-drops/
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:09:02 AM

I'm glad people are becoming aware of Gawminer's new scam 'paybase'

We're @ 342 upvotes and counting and its #1 on reddit.com/r/bitcoin

there is no scam except the opnes you idiots are trying to attempt to make here...by slandering companies and people for doing what no one else has the cahones to do.

Wow such shill LOL  Cheesy
This dude came out of nowhere and starts slandering us all lmfao saying hate speech and calling people idiots. I...I..? What?
Not sure what you mean, i didn't come out of nowhere buddy, i've actually been here longer than you.  i have been a trusted member on this site for a long time and been involved in crypto for even longer, i have dealt with the KNC type companies and all of the garbage most of the other ones have divied out over the years, and now i see an attack in a community that used to be a place for sharing and talking about real issues, not a place for staging a war or a slander campaign...sorry dude you are far off.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:11:53 AM

I do not censor comments anywhere I do not have the power nor would I use it.
I will ignore abusive comments leveled at me though and I have.

Red flags and broken promises are going to be addressed.  I have not ignored that.  I have reported bad news such as the breach.

Again the Title is "GAW Claims" not me not the site the claim is on them and I wanted that clear.  If you choose to read it as me absolving them of the issue that is fine but that is not the intention.

I do not work for GAW and have not.  If I could work I would be back to running networks and mining bitcoin.

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  

Reporting on a product people don't like = Perfectly fine
Reporting none of the red flags/broken promises/bad news = bad
Censoring any negative comments = bad

I will also say that the title is GAW Claims not me claiming it.
I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

Do you work for GAW or are you a journalist?

I think you've basically admitted private data was lost, so why not do the honest thing and fix the title?
i will take some donations i am poor  Grin

DARKANGEL6415 open a paybase account and send me your address, ill send you a donation. guaranteed Smiley

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:14:13 AM

you catch that blue bus

it is the short bus you incredibly stupid human being.

FFS how to fuck up a joke.  Roll Eyes

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:14:37 AM

These off the wall hate posts are so over the top it makes me wonder if they are not actually some sick Cointelpro from the GAW camp to discredit what is being said here in this thread. After all, GAW  does not have a leg to stand on when it comes to facts, so the best they can really do is try to discredit the messenger. Plain old mounds of useless bullshit posts from obvious shills was not getting the job done to hide the truth being exposed here. Is it coincidental that out of the blue our crippled reporter who is obviously a GAW shill of some sort (knowing or unknowing) shows up in this thread at the same time someone who seems like he was scientifically designed to attack him in the most vulgar manner possible? I smell a rat. The kind of a filthy smirking rat that would stoop as low as something like this so he could shield himself and continue a scam.

Food for thought gentleman, I bid you all goodnight.
hmmm new account created days ago...yea i'd listen to this guy lol what a joke, seems to me like someone is trying to spread the fud anyway they can.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:23:50 AM

Just tried trolling the Tinychat, they banned me there.

These guys are amazing.  Let's try to keep the entire crypto community from spreading the shitty truth about xpy
the truth is there is no shitty truth, the shity TRUTH if yopu need to hear it, is that you "idiots" are simply trolling and ganging up on a company and a person who are trying to make a difference in this world , to make a change....do you like calling  china at 5 am to talk to the guy in his basement and ask him if he will send you a replacement part for your shitminer you just bought? good luck waiting 3 weeks for that if he answers the phone at all, oh and i hope you speak the language or you might get a food delivery instead.

LOL
You seem mad...
I seen you started the campaign on hashtalk to go and stand up to the trolls on the article ccn posted, it was a 1 man team doing it and not 1 person followed you. LOL
Are you mad at the price plunge? Dont worry because you are not alone, just go to tinychat and you will be in company with the others.
Why not take your anger out on the person that scammed you?
Paycoin to the moon! not..

you see that is the difference between myself and other like you who are bitter, i am simply defending the people who I believe are going to make a change and a difference with crypto for the better, a 1 man campaign, fine...call it what you want, i refuse to stand by and let this slander and outright cruelty go on with saying my part.   

As far as the price of paycoin? i am not worried one bit, you see i have faith , faith that this is a game changer and that the entire point of this quest is to bring it to the people and not keep it locked up i a cage like you so desperately want it to be, ...why is that? are you so happy that you can buy a few gift cards here and there and maybe a few stores will take some crypto for some items.....why not think bigger instead of trying to squash an idea that is obviously greater then you can understand here,.

they're trying to bring crypto to a place where anyone can use it, and any merchant would want to accept it, hence making it easier for you to spend and buy what you want....do you desire something different?..if so...why?

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:27:41 AM

Yeah exactly because I am some goofball called "Volder" and I am buying so much shitcoins, believe me, you should too and raise the price.

Another mickey mouse bigmouth con-artist who cannot contribute jackshit.
Don't pretend like you know what I do and why I do it. You really don't have any idea.

Volder,

Are we folks who are still invested in XPY but are quickly loosing faith... are we the "weak hands"?

If you have a snippet of info, that can be of help... I'll take a PM.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:29:16 AM

Thanks, Happy New Year to you and your family as well.
I am still getting it all down but I am always trying to do better as well and learn from it all. :-)
I just got off Skype with someone that is going to get some miners for me to review we have not seen before. I am very excited about bringing that to you all.  Going to be interesting this year with all the advances in the tech.  Add in all the cool things people are about to unleash with things to do with the blockchain it is exciting.

I am already in touch with an expert about the security breach to follow up on the article.
I also am going to speaking to community members who are not happy with GAW.  I do not take money for my articles no need to raise funds.
Things will be covered.  

Thanks and hope to see it soon. I look forward to reading your reviews on new miners that will be out soon, you are on point with equipment.
I hope you get well soon.
Happy new year to you and your family. Smiley

volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:39:31 AM

Saying somebody is beneath you is elitist.  Could you take a step back from being a hypocrite and calling everybody an idiot for a second to realize that?
That comment was meant for "geegaw" and nobody else. Yes, arguing on the internet is beneath me. I'm not saying I'm better than him. I am simply stating that I will rise above the situation.

Could you take a step back for a second and realize that?

Regular Guy™
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: