Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376939 times)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:59:31 PM

I think we may very well see a few more cloud mining farms halting soon, and some weaker exchanges falling along the wayside. Just be sure to keep you bounty in your own personal wallets,,, BTC and alts.

PS: My miners are still running  Cheesy

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:11:37 PM

So something that has been lost in the shuffle of late is the fact GAW has been selling XPY from their Premine (proof - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10094537#msg10094537). So, essentially any claims that people buying from paybase will be purchasing coins from the various exchanges is completely false... Also, it's just padding the pockets of GAW and is another bold faced lie...

Regardless, this has been brought up... But we all know Rootdude and he has been reading and following up on VanceFox's post. Here's the link, and a cut and paste cause we know this will get deleted.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28924/it-s-not-what-you-say-but-how-you-say-it-bct-reddit-edition

From Rootdude - "I'm guilty of spending too much time worrying about how people say things (how they engage us) sometimes. So much so, that I spend more time analyzing form than function.

And then, a user speaks evenly and clearly and without a polarizing tone, and I suspend my defense and read. He doesn't talk about lies or spit venom - he speaks blockchain. Pure and simple - and nothing can be more truthful than speaking blockchain. Vancefox, I salute you and your excavation sir. I salute you for making the effort to educate without hatred.

I know I'll never be welcome on the other side, but I consider myself lucky to stand enlightened."

Rootdude - You are always welcome here, no one here will hold your loyalty to something you believed in agaisnt you.. Well, this is BCT - Someone will, but most won't;)
Gava

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:16:52 PM

Hey guys Gava here, figured it's time to come over to a more realistic perspective over here than the completely shady one over at HT.  Also Honeycutt is right on the money, there hasn't been anything to benefit us in a long time, it's all about filling those pockets while they promise unrealistic standards. I'm done and ready to join the fold here.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:32:53 PM

Hey guys Gava here, figured it's time to come over to a more realistic perspective over here than the completely shady one over at HT.  Also Honeycutt is right on the money, there hasn't been anything to benefit us in a long time, it's all about filling those pockets while they promise unrealistic standards. I'm done and ready to join the fold here.

HEY! It's one of them thar HT'rs. Get him boys!

Joking. Welcome aboard.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:16:39 PM

Nothing to worry about. It´s just currently in a down cycle.

If you are going to publish graphs, please use the 2yr span as well. Overall BTC is still UP so, yes, this is simply a down cycle.

Scott-
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:18:26 PM

Welcome to the forum. Grab yourself a beer from the right side of the fridge. The left side of the fridge is Suchmoon's

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:25:57 PM

Bond markets down as liquidity is required= dollar up
Dollar up = Bitcoin down
titanic up lifeboat down at present captain

all aboard

doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:27:08 PM

I read quite a few posts on this topic, not all - but a lot. There's two thinks I think you can't argue:

- There's constant bashing. There's no contra-arguments/posts. It's black only, no white at all - really?
- Community tries to create a cap as big as possible between BCT and HT. There seems no interest in arguments or content at all - also vice versa.

I tried to figure out where it all started, but I can only find shouting, bad language, frustration and greed. Is there anyone on this topic objectively interested in crypto currency? If so, please step up. This is ruining crypto community as a whole.

We're angry because Garza is a scam artist and we've been collecting all the evidence we can here. We also don't appreciate his henchmen coming in here spewing nonsense. Anyone who has come in here for a reasonable discussion can have one.
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:28:40 PM

Hi Gava. Welcome.  Wink

Scott-
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:37:01 PM

So something that has been lost in the shuffle of late is the fact GAW has been selling XPY from their Premine (proof - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10094537#msg10094537). So, essentially any claims that people buying from paybase will be purchasing coins from the various exchanges is completely false... Also, it's just padding the pockets of GAW and is another bold faced lie...

Regardless, this has been brought up... But we all know Rootdude and he has been reading and following up on VanceFox's post. Here's the link, and a cut and paste cause we know this will get deleted.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28924/it-s-not-what-you-say-but-how-you-say-it-bct-reddit-edition

From Rootdude - "I'm guilty of spending too much time worrying about how people say things (how they engage us) sometimes. So much so, that I spend more time analyzing form than function.

And then, a user speaks evenly and clearly and without a polarizing tone, and I suspend my defense and read. He doesn't talk about lies or spit venom - he speaks blockchain. Pure and simple - and nothing can be more truthful than speaking blockchain. Vancefox, I salute you and your excavation sir. I salute you for making the effort to educate without hatred.

I know I'll never be welcome on the other side, but I consider myself lucky to stand enlightened."

Rootdude - You are always welcome here, no one here will hold your loyalty to something you believed in agaisnt you.. Well, this is BCT - Someone will, but most won't;)
something also very important, that vancefox pointed out, is that supposedly "test" address that Jmordica confirmed. That Address has been staking a massive amount of coins. Obviously there's no indication on what will happen to all those coins staked, but compared to that, customers' staking looks like kids play
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:42:41 PM

something also very important, that vancefox pointed out, is that supposedly "test" address that Jmordica confirmed. That Address has been staking a massive amount of coins. Obviously there's no indication on what will happen to all those coins staked, but compared to that, customers' staking looks like kids play
Joe claimed they will destroy them, but how much stock do you put in that and what justifies the continued testing every day (almost nonstop). It either works or it doesn't and spot checks a few times a week of the 5-10% nodes may be reasonable, but not the continuous operation of a 350% node.

Scott

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:44:02 PM

I read quite a few posts on this topic, not all - but a lot. There's two thinks I think you can't argue:

- There's constant bashing. There's no contra-arguments/posts. It's black only, no white at all - really?
- Community tries to create a cap as big as possible between BCT and HT. There seems no interest in arguments or content at all - also vice versa.

I tried to figure out where it all started, but I can only find shouting, bad language, frustration and greed. Is there anyone on this topic objectively interested in crypto currency? If so, please step up. This is ruining crypto community as a whole.

You obviously haven't read much of the thread... There is volumes of productive arguments, proof, links, sources etc etc. If one thread is ruining the crypto community in the entire of internet of things - It was never meant to survive.
ZiG

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:44:09 PM

"...Don't worry, they are just "test" coins...They are "test-sold" on a our "test-exchange" Coin-swap for  REAL...o-ops "test BTC" ...OK..."

Homero Josh Garza, "test-CEO ...etc"

Grin

ZiG
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:47:51 PM

Joe claimed they will destroy them, but how much stock do you put in that and what justifies the continued testing every day (almost nonstop). It either works or it doesn't and spot checks a few times a week of the 5-10% nodes may be reasonable, but not the continuous operation of a 350% node.

Scott

Well, others use testnet, but GAW does not even have a backup blockchain or does test basic website feature before rollout....
it's also arguable that one needs 350% interest (and compounding?) for testing.

KC6TTR

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:54:29 PM

Oh... and before the newly created account GAW army shows up again today celebrating their magical coin spike on the exchanges, let's make sure they keep everything within perspective and the context of its still over-hyped and unsustainable value.

.01675/PXY still only equates to US$3.75/XPY (BTC @$224)

So, in reality, PXY is still a loss even at the $4 buy-in level.

Scott-
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

Well, others use testnet, but GAW does not even have a backup blockchain or does test basic website feature before rollout....

Very true.
ZiG

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:01:42 PM

Very true.

Don't forget that Homero is a "Industry Innovator" ...including in the area of "testing"... Grin
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:07:52 PM

I only care about crypto for its profit potential. You want discussion of ideology, go to a different topic.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:11:38 PM

Nothing to worry about. It´s just currently in a down cycle.

If you are going to publish graphs, please use the 2yr span as well. Overall BTC is still UP so, yes, this is simply a down cycle.

Scott-

You sound like one of those people who will keep saying bitcoin is still up even if it falls to 10$. "Look at 3 year graph, bitcoin was worth $5 in 2012!"  Roll Eyes

Gava

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:11:53 PM

Welcome to the forum. Grab yourself a beer from the right side of the fridge. The left side of the fridge is Suchmoon's

Thanks guys, also I'm pretty dang medicated from being sick right now... so if I don't make much sense today... just go with it ha ha
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: