Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:52:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376974 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:12:13 AM

gaw provide arena for both gaw customer and gaw hater
they get benefit from you
xpy low , gaw using customer money to dump and pump btc then buy back xpy
xpy high, gaw make profit
so better stay away from xpy as customer or gaw hater

Thanks for the expert analysis of the situation there, bro. Uncanny eye for facts you have got, Columbo would be jealous. How about if I just want to ride the waves up and down and make some BTC off of this turdwagon as it rolls around and up and down? What is your advice ?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:15:14 AM

Anyone with an account with these jokers want to check out the spread on that "no fee" exchange.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8956

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:22:37 AM

Anyone with an account with these jokers want to check out the spread on that "no fee" exchange.

See the pic on the previous page. It's ok, buys and sells like a normal exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10170644#msg10170644

Now a bit narrower: 0.01700000 - 0.01719999   
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:29:04 AM

Actually, this is not about trying to rape anyone, or buy any more XPY.

..Some smart marketing guy once said that the best place to sell anything is where the customers that want it are...in this case HT.

I don't want anymore.   I just want out.  If anyone there wants my XPY, and they believe it will rise to above what they paid, then they are welcome to buy mine.

You guys have convinced me, and others that have left, like RootDude, Tankjnr, etc. that there is a lot to be desired in the administration of that company.

Just trying to exit...

In-case you forgot everything you said I'll post this one part again.

Anyone that is ready to ride this rally, and wants to help out someone here in the HT forum, not the bots on Cryptsy, or the dumpers, please let me know.

You are one of the dumpers. But you're also trying to run your own little scam by flat out lying in an attempt to sucker someone and I believe you're doing that because you realize that you got suckered and you want to take out that anger on anyone you can convince to buy your bagful of useless xpy. I understand your embarrassment of being scammed but what you're doing is no better than what Josh has done. So, why don't you man up, accept the fact that you got suckered and dump all your coins at an exchange of your liking just as many of us did and move on. Stop trying to take advantage of the weak.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

didn't realize paybase turned into an exchange where you buy and sell coins to others, it appears they actually made a truthful announcement, I'm impressed.
baselope

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:33:37 AM

Well,  I could put my XPY there to sell...but I have a fear of not being able to withdraw my BTC when it sells, based on all of the other withdrawal issues that any GAW platform has had so far.

@Suchmoon - Conversion is not sudden, just thoughtful.  Tired of making rash decisions.  And it is SO great to be welcomed over here..(sarcasm).
  Thanks for that...I really feel like a part of the community.

torelle

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:34:48 AM

So, instead of working on the pertinent things like merchant integration and debit card, for which they promised would be out Jan 15 according to their "schedule", their hundreds of employees have managed to update the UI... and also failed to properly implement such a small thing as a promised 30 day Q & A...
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:43:46 AM

Well,  I could put my XPY there to sell...but I have a fear of not being able to withdraw my BTC when it sells, based on all of the other withdrawal issues that any GAW platform has had so far.

@Suchmoon - Conversion is not sudden, just thoughtful.  Tired of making rash decisions.  And it is SO great to be welcomed over here..(sarcasm).

You can't really think anyone in this thread would welcome you with open arms for trying to sell your coins for almost double what the market says they are worth?

If you are trying to get out quickly and without the risk of dealing with paybase you should be offering to sell at a discount.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:52:49 AM

Now you're just making excuses and really lame ones at that. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to have to sell on Paybase. You obviously have heard of Cryptsy so what's your excuse for not dumping there? I'll answer that for you. You still are very angry with yourself for being scammed and you want someone else to help you bear the brunt of that pain by paying you almost twice the going price. If you want to be welcomed with open arms then start by being honest.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:58:59 AM

Oh well finally

Guess Josh didnt like the fact I thought his exchange idea was a load of bullshit and should have been there from day 1 like the non existant amazon LIE !!!   Also I pointed out any dead shit dumbarse can create an exchange so its not exactly new and exciting - look at the dikheads at qibuck coin and their exchange - so what the fuck have GAW been doing besides playing with their dicks from when paybase went live ?

then I refresh the page to see I am logged in as a guest and this

Far as I am concerned he has banned off the people who are not PRO josh and PRO paybase every step of the way.

All the regs are gone and all those that question are gone = that in itself IS a red flag.  

He is a massive compulsive liar as he did shadow ban me, and he flat out deleted my account on hashtalk today - which he did but would deny.

Not that I trust GAW and Josh befor (as I didn't) - by asking these questions, but I sold out a long time ago, and was pushing his buttons so he paid out other people but after today, go fuck yourself Josh you liar and cheat. I am glad I sold out well ahead from the market manipulation you pulled.

Also I suppose there is no harm in saying this now, but since Tankjr has left now as well, he was dumping XPY HARD !!! on your faces.   Sucked in. Redacted too. Daffy as well.  There is your trust in gaw.  You don't see Russian anymore either Smiley their bigger investors are gone and have been for a while.  The hashtalkians who post shit all day probably havent worked that out, they probably think they just retired from the forum.. and blame the dumpings on this forum. LeL

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
baselope

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:02:52 AM

I actually don't care anymore, whether you welcome me, or not.  This was supposed to be a thread about GAW/ZEN/HASHlet/Paycoin, not a constant bash of anyone trying to exit the mess and move on.  I'll put my coins up for sale at that price on an exchange.  If the market price rises, then they will sell.  If not, then "Oh, Well!"

The same was true for the offer on HT.  The people there will only buy if the price started to approach that mark.  I still need the money to pay a large credit card bill, regardless of where it sells, and that is the price it would take to pay that card off for my miss-steps in this game.  

Why is it a SCAM to offer it for sale at 2 dollars over the current exchange price?  It is still a "market", and people will buy if they want to, or pass if they do not.

This thread seems so pre-occupied with XPY/GAW being a scam, that by extension, anyone trying to recoup ANY of their loss is also just a scammer, right?

Get a clue.  Not everyone is out to scam someone.
Teemo

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:18:28 AM

PCfan GAW 2015 Innovative Roots (Admin OP-ED)

https://archive.today/aoFWw
http://oi57.tinypic.com/hrexqt.jpg

Paycoinnovation: Blatantly stealing other peoples work and passing it off as your own to other less informed individuals.

Example: Homero Hashking Garza tried innovating until he realized paycoinnovating is much easier and more profitable.

A peek inside of the Paycoin Innovation laboratory :

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/innovator_zpsiohpzcan.gif

It seems Josh has discovered a new way to crush those pesky beer cans that keep building up while the "technicians" pull bongs and wash them down with brewskis. That is what you call INNOVATION folks! WooHoo! Paycoin PARTAY!

That image says it all.

No literally, I`m impressed on that beer smashing though. As for this paycoin nonsense, I dont see what the whole hype is all about.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:19:26 AM

I actually don't care anymore, whether you welcome me, or not.  This was supposed to be a thread about GAW/ZEN/HASHlet/Paycoin, not a constant bash of anyone trying to exit the mess and move on.  I'll put my coins up for sale at that price on an exchange.  If the market price rises, then they will sell.  If not, then "Oh, Well!"

The same was true for the offer on HT.  The people there will only buy if the price started to approach that mark.  I still need the money to pay a large credit card bill, regardless of where it sells, and that is the price it would take to pay that card off for my miss-steps in this game.  

Why is it a SCAM to offer it for sale at 2 dollars over the current exchange price?  It is still a "market", and people will buy if they want to, or pass if they do not.

This thread seems so pre-occupied with XPY/GAW being a scam, that by extension, anyone trying to recoup ANY of their loss is also just a scammer, right?

For the 3rd and final time here are your exact words:

Anyone that is ready to ride this rally, and wants to help out someone here in the HT forum, not the bots on Cryptsy, or the dumpers, please let me know.

You are using lies and deceit to try and sucker someone into paying you a lot more for your xpy then they are selling for anywhere else. You are playing two cards in that statement. 1 - Hyping a probably non-existent rally and 2 - Oh poor me. Please help me out and not those evil bots and dumpers Josh has warned you about. You sir were most definitely out to scam anyone you could in that thread by playing them as you know there are so many weak hands there.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:22:17 AM

Oh well finally

Guess Josh didnt like the fact I thought his exchange idea was a load of bullshit and should have been there from day 1 like the non existant amazon LIE !!!   Also I pointed out any dead shit dumbarse can create an exchange so its not exactly new and exciting - look at the dikheads at qibuck coin and their exchange - so what the fuck have GAW been doing besides playing with their dicks from when paybase went live ?

Far as I am concerned he has banned off the people who are not PRO josh and PRO paybase every step of the way.

All the regs are gone and all those that question are gone = that in itself IS a red flag.  

He is a massive compulsive liar as he did shadow ban me, and he flat out deleted my account on hashtalk today - which he did but would deny.

Not that I trust GAW and Josh befor (as I didn't) - by asking these questions, but I sold out a long time ago, and was pushing his buttons so he paid out other people but after today, go fuck yourself Josh you liar and cheat. I am glad I sold out well ahead from the market manipulation you pulled.

Also I suppose there is no harm in saying this now, but since Tankjr has left now as well, he was dumping XPY HARD !!! on your faces.   Sucked in. Redacted too. Daffy as well.  There is your trust in gaw.  You don't see Russian anymore either Smiley their bigger investors are gone and have been for a while.  The hashtalkians who post shit all day probably havent worked that out, they probably think they just retired from the forum.. and blame the dumpings on this forum. LeL

Jack welcome aboard beer is in the left hand side of the fridge. Right side is suchmoons.

This keeps up I wont be able to afford pizza for all  Grin

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
TheThinTinMan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

Oh well finally

https://i.imgur.com/FZQ6UKp.png

Jack welcome aboard beer is in the left hand side of the fridge. Right side is suchmoons.

This keeps up I wont be able to afford pizza for all  Grin

Thanks brought my own as any self respecting aussie would

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:38:03 AM

I wish you luck in recouping your loss, but that doesn't change that selling them for 6 when they are going for 3.50 is horseshit. We aren't preoccupied with them being a scam, we are preoccupied with calling out bullshit, and your post was a giant pile of it.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:39:05 AM

Oh well finally

HAHA, WELL DONE!!!
I am real happy for the ones that left, it seems like lizard went back to his old ways of being an asshole, I think Josh is paying some of the mods that went back or paying them MOER. Happy you got out when you did, same for the others too. I will make an account on their new forum, the forum of the GAW refugees Tongue, it seems like a nice cozy group there Smiley
Good luck with everything!

PS
I think the companies that he shit on were mining his coin, for payback! Who else could compete with his mining power, 2ph/s, 5ph/s or whatever he had. I cant wait for him and paycoin to fail, the lying scumbag has it coming.

interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:57:42 AM

Paybase might be an exchange but not so much is going on on the buy side. About 37BTC out there looking to buy. At least HTers aren't dumb any more. They should just rename it Paysell.
remonade

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:03:13 AM

Its a damned sad thing to see long time hashtalk members banned for speaking up and speaking the truth.

Is Garza intentionally sabotaging his own coin? Lie after lie and still nothing except for some farfetched promise of buyback. How can someone bleepup so bad otherwise? Something smell fishy.
torelle

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:11:01 AM

All the GAW customers are being taken for a ride.

Over at LTCGear, the main ponzi guy there is Chris, and his customers also give him the same worship as GAWites do for Josh. I keep seeing the words "faith" and "trust" "Has never let us down" "I ROI'd so it can't be a scam".

Yet they haven't been paid in over a month, and the last two weeks have been this:

Site is up, people can STILL buy more from Chris yet for a week, everyday they got this "Payment will be active on the 6th" then 7th, then 8th, then 9th, then 10, then 11, then 12th

Then, the site goes down with this message:

Performing payment system upgrade. ETA 12:00 UTC Jan 13... then, 14, then 15, then 16.

No other message from him, no information as to why... nothing...

And after ALL this time, there are still people saying "trust", "faith", "Chris has never let us down".

Get this in your head guys, there are no depths to which people will delude themselves when it comes to Greed.

Josh Garza and GAW are doing this very EXACT thing right now. But instead of a little message, they have a coin to pump. So one day it's "Paybase will launch with Amazon", next it's "Paybase will have $20 Floor", "Hashlet's will always be profitable", "100million CAF" (BTW how is it POSSIBLE that no one VC has stepped up to own this). All this just to extend the date of the ponzi implosion.

When Paybase came live did they have merchant integration? No. Debit cards? No. They had nothing.

So, what have they done since launching Paybase for the people to use their XPY? They have made it easier to BUY more XPY, via credit card.

And the next thing they have done for the customers on Paybase? Amazon integration? No... UI update and exchange features that no one asked for.
Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: